SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Question from newbaiter

View next topic
View previous topic

rocko-d-spirito
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I signed up a bunch of guestbooks, sent a lot of "mistaken" emails and now I'm being overwhelmed with scams. I've been receiving 5 or 6 a day for the past few weeks. Most are scripted "someone died, was murdered, poisoned, assassinated, etc." and left me money to claim.

My question is, should I play the percentages and respond to all, (which has been difficult to keep track of) or focus on a select few. Any suggestions/ advice.

Thanks. (love the site by the way)
Rorschach
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

my view pick one or two from the ASEM pile - if you have any - see what replies you get. if no joy then try another couple. and try not to run more than one or two from a single email ac. will just get confused and or overwhelmed.

good luck

BRUNO HAYFORD: "you are an eel, 75% negative, 10% positive, 10% amorphous and 5% blank"
Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

label or flag (depends what email you use) your email-sender so you dont get confused,
just like Rorschach said start with 1 or 2, if one go's wrong drop him and go try a other one.

if you prefer to do more scam at one time, the best thing is to do different sort of scam's so you dont get confused that easy.

Enjoy and let it be fun, they have to be the guy's who getting crazy and stressed, not the other way around Wink

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by [email protected] C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by [email protected] [email protected]
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And to keep everything simple, bait from a different account than your catcher account. Just get the lads e-mail addy and the subject and send him off a quick "I'm interested" message for the ones you choose to play with.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Rorschach
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another good reason just to run one or two is you'll prob soon be getting emails from barristers or trustess or whatever. So will be running a couple of conversations wth "two" different characters. less likely with ASEMS replies maybe. Or you may want to be giving them one or two other characters to deal with from different addresses. Keep it simple to start. You've already established there's plenty of fish in the sea!

R

BRUNO HAYFORD: "you are an eel, 75% negative, 10% positive, 10% amorphous and 5% blank"
rocko-d-spirito
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, I've focused on a couple of promising ones and saved the rest in a folder for "I just returned from vacation and found your letter..." if these don't pan out. Thanks for the advice.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic