SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

OFFICE SUPPLY SCAMS - Let's save the credit card holders!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kindlerclan
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am in the industrial plastic envelope business. Every so often I receive an email from a lad asking about toner cartridges, envelopes or plastic bags. What they do is request a price on a certain quantity of one of these items from my "store". I copy the email and reply to them from a secure email account. I give them any price. Then they religiously refer me to a "shipping company" to get a freight rate from my location to one they specify, mostly in Accra, Ghana. After I receive a shipping cost from some funny named shipping company with a yahoo or hotmail account, I supply the lad with his total price. They ALWAYS have me provide them with the total which is basic math. I usually respond "It's really easy, just take the amount per product, multiply with the unit cost and then add the shipping". This takes anywhere from a few hours or a few days! Then they will email a question asking what credit cards we accept. Of course, we accept all major credit cards. Later I get about 3-4 credit card numbers of which I forward immediately to Alan here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780 . He manages to get the cards shut down which benefits the cardholder.

I emailed Alan and received this response:

-----------

I keep getting credit card info from 419 scammers. Would you like them sent along with headers of emails from that particular scammer?

Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 12:31 PM
Subject: Re: CREDIT CARD NUMBERS from Ghana scammers

Yes please.

They are sent to the UK Metropolitan Police and canceled within 48 hours. The names are posted on the Lucid Intelligence website https://www.lucidintelligence.com so the victims can find out what information has been stolen.

Alan

-------------

Then I wait a day and tell them that the credit cards were declined. I immediately receive another 3-4 new cards of which I submit to Alan. I press my luck as far as I can go until it looks like the lad is frustrated. Finally I say that the cards were accepted. I then am directed by the lad to arrange the pick-up of said items. Of course, the shipping company ONLY accepts WU or MG from a company (not an individual) and I must submit payment to them for the entire shipping cost.

I toy with the shipping company with all of the WU/MG modalities until he gets frustrated and offers me his bank account info. Of course that goes directly to Alan with appropriate headers and copies of the "scam". I then take the lad through our bank transfer modalities until I get another 2-3 more account numbers with the intermediary bank info. Again Alan gets this fresh fruit.

I am on week 12 with one "Reverend" (the lads are almost always reverends) and week 9-10 with 4 others!

I was ALMOST a victim of this scam 2 years ago and am still selling my product on Ebay that I custom manufactured, so this is personal to me.

Any one who wants these lad leads please PM me an I will most certainly give them to you for all of our collective enjoyment. I feel guilty keeping this to myself and am sure we can take plenty more credit cards off the "market".

Cheers!
K

U ARE A MAGA and dat you wil be for life stupid ashole. You are just wasting your fucking time and If care is not taking i will hunt you and ur family down with serious thunder if i go to my villlage for d charm.It ill only cost me a bututs to prepare the charm and it will struck you andb ur entire household down. I think it is time i make you a scape goat to others whose grand parents riped our fore-fathers of all their cash crops and other valuable resources. YOU WILL SURELY BE A MADE A SCAPE GOAT I BET MY LIFE ON THIS! WATCH OUT! WATCH OUT!! WATCH OUT!!!.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting story, have you visited scamwarners.com? I think it would be beneficial for your story to be told there, it could help others who would then be put wise to the scam.

Another thought, is that, rather than use your own company's details, making you open to a possible visit from friends of the Lads, could this be another avenue for the fake site creators to consider? With your site/help to produce a template, this could be a way of snaring lads at a reasonable rate, for both credit cards and cheques.
Tied in with our own shipping companies you have an opportunity to arrange safaris as well (to collect the goods that accidentally have been sent to the wrong location)

Thoughts from the floor please?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
kindlerclan
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do follow safe scambaiting etiquette. I copy the email and send it from a site that I used to manage. I still have access to that site so if someone wants to help set up a fake site, I can let them access the domain. I kept the site just for this purpose. It's hosted up in Canada, far from here!

U ARE A MAGA and dat you wil be for life stupid ashole. You are just wasting your fucking time and If care is not taking i will hunt you and ur family down with serious thunder if i go to my villlage for d charm.It ill only cost me a bututs to prepare the charm and it will struck you andb ur entire household down. I think it is time i make you a scape goat to others whose grand parents riped our fore-fathers of all their cash crops and other valuable resources. YOU WILL SURELY BE A MADE A SCAPE GOAT I BET MY LIFE ON THIS! WATCH OUT! WATCH OUT!! WATCH OUT!!!.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't see point in setting up a fake site. It would have to be advertised to attract lads, and this would attract real customers as well.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
create
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im interested.....
I would like to have a look at an example of one of the (selling) sites.
A fake site could backup any baiting replies to scams ie:

scammer tries to scam www.real.com
gets a reply from www.baitershop.com.

Ill have a look at making a site but Id like to see examples if poss?

Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A fake site could be seeded to lads, there is always the possibility that real people could get to see it, I should think that previous sites created here may well have been spotted by real people, but I think there are ways to stop Googlbots tracking it down?

It could be seeded in the same way as the Shuttle service works, there would need to be a way for many baiters to get access to it to pick up the lads as they try to purchase things.
Is it possible to set up a data base for 'customer service agents' to log on to and claim lads of a list?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic