SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Two lads get chopped

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I set a few lads up who were running a "recovery scam". My victim character was a young hearing impared woman who had lost money in the "Deaf Lotto". Not only would I look like a maga, but I have a built in excuse not to have to speak on the phones with the lads. Very Happy

After pulling their chains, fake wu information, etc. my lad character "The Showm@n" mails the lads from the same box claiming to have collected the WU sent by the deaf victim.

Here is what I sent them
Quote:
ATTENTION U FULLISH N JOBLESS BASTERD!

U DEY IN DE CAFÉ IN NIJA BOMING FOR UR SO CALL CHAIR. I DON ALREADY ARRIVE N I B TEARIN REAL CASH. OKEY. U R A SMALL BOY TO ME.OKEY. I HAV MAKE REAL MONEY . U R LAUGHING STOCK TO ORTHERS IN THE CAFÉ. UR A MUGU OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. U NO GO EVER GROW, DON NO EVA REACH. U SHOULD VE BEEN USED AS FIRE WOOD TO COOK FOOD 4 LEPROSY PATIENTS IN LAGOS ROAD. BIG FOOL MUGU MUMU IDIOT, U NO FIT TO BLAST MAILS.

U WILL BE LOSING ANYTHIN U EVER GET TO ASHAWO LIKE UR MAMA,
UR MAMA TOTO DEY SMELL N HER TOTO ALIAS KPEKUS GO BURST 4 EXCESS CONGY. SHE HAV TO GO FUK AREA BOYS TO FEED UR MOUTH. UR SISTA DEY DO ASHAWO WORK 4 ALLEN. N SHE DONE GET GLORIA IOF NA ME BE U I GO JUST DIE INSTEAD OF CHOOPING ASHEWO MONEY

UR NAME NOW DEY AT OKIJA SHRINE, U WIL NEVA SEE ANOTHER KOBO FROM MAGA. SO U WILL NO GET WESTERN UNION MONEY IN THE FUTURE OR MONEYGRAM. I WILL TAKE UR MAGA N GET TRANSFER FROM HER.

THE SHOWMAN

2MM (Too Much Money)
NO SHAKIN 4EVER
GANGSTAR 4LIFE

Their replies

[email protected]@[email protected] (replace the @ with an a)
Quote:
NA YOU FOOL PASS!!! I NO THIEF UR MAGA. NA NORMAL FORMAT ONE OF MY
BOYS THROW SHE ANSWER AM. U WEY DON ALREADY STILL HER PASSWORD DEY
ENTER HER BOX.

MY LEVEL PASS UR OWN. WHY U DEY CRY FOR JOB WEY YOU DON ALREADY DEY
CHOP? FOOOOOL.

ANYWAY, I GO LEAVE THE JOB FOR YOU MAKE U HELP UR FAMILY SMALL. AND,
IF YOU MAKE NOISE, I GO TELL THE WOMAN EVERYTHING WEY U DEY DO AM.

TRY DELETE DIS MESSAGE FROM HER EMAIL B4 SHE SEE AM O

I FOR LIKE INVITE U COME FOLLOW US ENJOY MONEY ON FRIDAYS: REDANIELS
FOR OGUDU GRA. I GO PAY FOR UR DRINK AND ASHAWO EVERY TIME U COME.

remitt@ncedptt@[email protected] (again replace @ with a) was not so pleasant
Quote:
BUSH BIG

GUY WATTEN BE ALL THIS NOSENCE WAY YOU DEY SEND ME SO, WHY YOU DEY ACT LIKE SMALL PIKEN ABI YOU SAY YOU BE GUY AND YOU DID ACT LIKE THIS, WELL NO BE YOU FAULT NA BECUASE YOU NO NO WATTEN LIFE DEY TALK.YOU OPEN YOUR BIG MOUTH THEY SAY ME NEVER REACH WERE YOU DON REACH IF YOU KNOW THE PERSON WEN YOU DEY TALK TO, YOUR PAPA YOUR MAMA ALL YOUR VILLAGERS I WILL FEED ALL OF THEM AND YOU SELF AS WELL.

YOU WAY NEVER PASS TOGATE FOR SONGO TAKELESS OF GHANA YOU COME DEY FOLLOW ME DEY TALK NONSENCE, ME AND YOU DID WORK THE SAME JOB??? ABI I DEY WORK YOUR CLEINT, IF UNA DON DEY COLLECT 100$ 100$ UNA GO DEY BEHAVE LIKE GOAT, A MASSURED BOY WAY DON SEE MONI NO GO EVER TALK LIKE YOU SMALL BOY.FUCK YOU FUCK YOUR MAMA FUCK YOUR PAPA FUCK YOUR SISTER WAY I FUCK ALL MY NIGGAS FUCK HER LIKE GOAT.

IF I CASH YOUR PAPA I WILL CUT DAT HIM SMALL PENIS WAY HE TAKE DEY FUCK YOUR MAMA GOAT LIKE YOU,GO KILL YOUR SELF INSIDE WELL AND SEND ME YOUR OBITUARY AND I WILL COME EAT YOUR RUBISH FOOD.

INSTEAD WAY U GO COME MAKE I TEACH YOU WORK ME ENTER THE CONTRIES YOU STILL DEY FOR NIGA WAY NO FINE YOU DEY FOLLOY BOYZ WAY DEY UN GROUND DEY TALK WERE I STAY WITH MY NIGIES DEY PUMP CHAMPAIN YOU GO FIT NEAR THERE FOOL. NA BIKE YOU GO DEY ENTER FOR YOUR LIFE TILL YOU GO DIE, GO ASK WHO DEM DEY CALL GARRY MADDOX FOR AJAO LEWA SET, I DON USE ALL BIGGEST CARS YOU CAN TALK ABOUT PRESENTLY SO GO AND DIE MURTHER FUCKKING ASSHOLE.

WE SHALL MEET AGAIN WEN YOU ARE READY TO MEET ME, AND MAKE SURE SAY YOU COME WITH YOUR BEST CRUEL BECAUSE WE SHALL SEE WHO IS WHO IS THE BEGGEST AND MAKE SURE YOU WITHDRAW THE LITTE MONI YOU HAVE IN TE BANK TO BUY JUST ONE BOTTLE OF CHAMPAIN AND CRY AT THE END OF THE DAY BUSH PIG LIKE YOU IBADUN BOY

SEND ME YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER LETS TALK ON PHONE GOAT..... LOL LOL LOL NONSENCE.

MONEY WAY I DON SEE FOR MY LIFE HOUSES WAY I DON BUILD IF YOU NO YOU GO DEY CALL ME OGA IDIOT, YOU NO EVEN REACH BOYZ WAY DEY WORK FOR ME TALKLESS OF ME.

Feel free to have fun with these two lads Twisted Evil

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I HAIL U BRODA WHOSAI! U DONE CHOP CHOP N DASH THEY WORK. U NO BORN MONKEY SH0WM@N! NA WEATHERMEN WURU WURU PIKIN WILL FULL FACE N LAND SLAP 4 UR IN SHALANGA!!!

Translation: good job, Devguy, they wanna kick ur butt now!!! Razz

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic