SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tales from a DH NSFW/Safari/Lesbian/back again!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It now says he's connected to Sabrina Laughing Maybe Sabrina could hook up with Fran, since things didn't work out so well with him and Katherin? Shocked

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ You could be right he might really want a dominatrix to drain his ----- Shocked

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually I did drop hints throughout the bait about the possibility of him hooking up. He never bit.

I was SO looking forward to having a bitch fight with myself Shocked

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully he'll see Sabrina's profile photo and change his mind. Sabrina Salerno was pretty hot back in the day after all

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did anyone else notice his work listing on his profile? "Chairman: Frank Investments" 2009-Current. I almost spat my coffee at the computer screen with laughter when I saw that one

And this from the man who doesn't get "Let's be Frank" Rolling Eyes

"You are a dead meat!"

Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't see his work thing Laughing Maybe you should ask him what he invests in? (part of me really does NOT want to know!!! Shocked )

you know, I was thinking.....I wonder if Fran would appreciate being added to the dial-a-lad thread sometime?

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he is ALWAYS hounding me for a phone number, why don't you give him one Smile

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So being quite intrigued about yahell profiles as a baiting tool, I've invited a couple of scammers I found in 4ppl.com to join the ditz! Let's see what frannypoo has to say when he sees he has competition! Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

with frannypoo re-entering the picture I thought it was time to re-introduce my MILF Caityln. She's been a busy lass it would seem:

Dear Frank,

I apologise for not writing but I have been extremely busy trying to setup my business website, something you yourself would be aware of. I feel I'm in the wrong business, as this site has cost me over $2,000 so far and it's nowhere near completed. But I need people to test it for me and I was wondering if you'd be willing to do that for me...

It's quite simple, just have a look around and tell me what you think. All suggestions are taken seriously, especially by me (the web designer's a bit of an asshole though, don't tell him i mentioned that by the way). As a fellow business person I value your feedback highly:

http://caitlynahill.zxq.net

Thank you Frank,

Caitlyn

it 's a real small site right now, but I needed an excuse in RL to test out Joomla. And while I haven't yet, it's a longer term project Smile Let's see if he bites, especially as there's a (fake) phone number on every page.

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Intriguingly, he hasn't responded to either of the characters I created in fastmail (just for him).

And as I type, he's online with no attempt to even hide his online status like he used to. I've been ignoring him mostly, just to see if he'll bite and he just sits there looking all sad on his widdle lonesome...

DIDDUMS!

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And while nothing's been heard from Frannypoo, I suddenly get an unsolicited email from a "Ben Frank" who's IP addy ALSO checks out to be from Senegal! Co-incidence or a new attempt from Francesca? Hopefully the latter. Am gooing through Frannypoo's emails to see if there an IP Address match:

Hello dear,
How are you, and your family i hope every body is in a good condition of health if so to God be the glory Amen.
i just want to thank you for respond to my email that i sent to you first of all my name is ben frank i am (30yrs) single not married, dear i believe that our relationship will lead us to the destination that God want it to be, dear let me tell little of my life, i am somebody that like honest person not a lie or a cheater i like moving around with my friends to beach catch fun and i love cooking i can cook very well not now again because i got a problem but let not my problem border you God will save my soul, so dear i will like to know about you i hope we will start from i hope to hear from you soon.
from your new friend
Ben.

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I send this back. This guy's been online the whole time and just sits there. Fingers crossed it's our boi:

My dear Ben,

I was pleasantly surprised to get your email. Please tell me more about yourself, like where you are from, what things do you like to do for fun, things like that.

I should warn you that I am not a religious person. Would that interfere with any potential relationship?

Yours in poppers,

Kathrin

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, going through the emails from frannypoo I find THIS IP header:

41.208.167.42 Senegal*

And then check it against "Ben Frank":

41.208.136.35 Senegal (Dakar)

Now I'm not an expert, so can anyone tell how close to each other they may be?

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I send him a second email telling him I am a computer ditz:

My dear Ben,

I feel so silly. you did mention that you like to cook! I am very new to computers but I am taking courses to improve my skills after my husband left me for someone he met on the internet.

But I definitely would like to know more about you, like where you are from. And one can always use a new friend.

Yours in Poppers,

Kathrin

"You are a dead meat!"

Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is very interesting. He sent an email to Kathrin's email directly? I've never had a love lad send an unsolicited email before. Only from a love lad who was writing to me to warn me of the hitlad who was scaring me. (obviously the hitlad himself, only he decided to turn it into a love scam, of course) I'm no expert, but I'd think maybe they're close. Perhaps a different cafe or something?

I hope it is indeed our boi! I wonder what would possess him to do that anyway? Is he still bitter about his safari? Laughing
I wonder if Ben will love Miss Sabrina, too? Shocked I can't wait to see how this goes!!!

(I've had no word from Fran, either)

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hadn't thought of that. I checked Sabrina's Gmail account and nada...

At first I thought it might be one of the new 4ppl.com guys, but I didn't recognise the name but I certainly recognised the IP address and thought Ben Frank was surprisingly similar to Frank Michael and with the IP addy being quite similar I'd gotten my hopes up.

Believe it or not, I actually MISS frannypoo's rants

"You are a dead meat!"

Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm no IP expert either, but it's hard to tell how close they can be. My bet is that they're different internet cafes; but to tell whether they're 2 miles away from eachother or 100, hard to say.

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

molly has gotten a message from a ben on 4ppl.com i wonder if its the same one she hasnt replied yet

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this from Benjiboi. As well as a pic I'll post when I've got more time. IP Addy 41.214.65.138 Senegal:

Hello dear,
How are you today? i am very happy for your response to the email i sent to you in your address at the site.My name is ben Frank i am (30) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am confortable with your age,I am from Rwanda in West Africa ,5.5ft tall, light in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr Frank Elvis, was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood..
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend-Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,
I will like to know what you do for a living,remember that you caught my attention in that site that was why i wrote you at the first time.Here is one of my pictures i came here with,i will show you more of me when i know and see yours.i am waiting for your reply soonest!
from your new friend
BEN.

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I send him the back story I created for all my baits. If it IS frannypoo, then he'll recognise it and possibly freak. If not then my guess we have a new Scammerboi on our hands and may need to start a new thread:

My dear Ben,

It sounds like you have led a rough life and come out the other side all the better for it. I myself have had up until my move to Australia a charming life. I was born in Frankfurt Germany and in my teens and early twenties I was a model of some repute. I met Nick my husband in Germany who was an American Soldier stationed at nearby Ramstein air force Base. After his tour of duty was over, we married and relocated to Yalbraith where I now live. Nick has left for a 19 year old and we are currently undergoing a messy divorce, and are both fighting for control of the farm I live on.

I do not work, Nick did that, running the farm for us both. I love music and try to listen to as much as possible and of course I love my darling niece Sabrina who has been a rock for me while I undergo this divorce.

I'm sorry my dear Ben, but it is very late here and I have to sign off now. Hopefully more soon.

Yours in Poppers,

Kathrin

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like I may need to start a new thread. It seems Benjiboi wants me to ring a pastor (yeah right) and change this from a love bait to a normal scam. Screw that, time to let him know that I'm cashed up:

Good day my love.
firstly I thank you for your reaction to mine email; In line with the message, which I have sent to you.

How was your night over there in your country,i believe you had a nice night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name Ben Frank i am (30) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age,I am from Rwanda in East Africa ,5.5ft tall, light in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr Frank Elvis , was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend-Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,PLEASE Do to not be offended for this message that comes from me please, fair which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as the refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, I shall really grow fond we to have good in spite attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which i believe that you can not betray it at the end. I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp;Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev Peters Samuel, who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the men's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (unlikely to be used at best) and his email address is (some OTHER yahell addy) ...Honey if you call,tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this(please it's a secret,even no one knows about it accept the Reverend that knows about it),i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.5(six Million five Hundred Thousand us dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,hardworking and GOD fearing people.My favorite language is English but our language is French but i speak English very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you.Attached here is my picture. (No it ISN'T, you TURD) I will send you more in my next mail.Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
from your new friend,
BEN.

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

here's Benjiboi's pic. Nice sunnies and/or jewellery for a refugee camp:

I won't mention to him that they wouldn't last long there...

"You are a dead meat!"

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not your average refugee note the background more ghetto 'house' and I suspect he'll have TV and computer tucker away out of sight.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is that the TV relected in his sunnies??? Shocked

"You are a dead meat!"

Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Either that, or a computer screen. I don't see a reflection of anyone in those sunnies, so perhaps he took his own pic with his web cam?
Nice Orphan you got there!!! Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic