SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tales from a DH NSFW/Safari/Lesbian/back again!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you can go now and fuck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be fucked by a donkey or horse

Shocked is hereby nominated for your siggy

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Diablo

And it is absolutely accepted!!! I din't even notice that GEM! Laughing

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I liked
Quote:
started having double mind against you

and

Quote:
I didn't like the way the western union guy leered at me when I tried to get the money sent to you. So send a bank account to transfer it to.

is he a 'diddly dick'?

Quote:
you can go now and fuck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be fucked by a donkey or horse

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I never DID get their obsession with Farm animals (as an insult)...

In the 1990's, Yahoo used to have a thing called "Yahoo groups", which anyone could join. In those pre dot com crash days, they included people who have sex with dogs (with pictures), as well as "people who have sex with furniture (again with pictures).

Maybe Frannypoo is part of those scenes...

Chrys

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I guess he's a little upset! Perhaps Sabrina can ask him what is his obsession with farm animals? Has he been fucked by a donkey or a horse? Is he telling Sabrina she needs it out of his own experience? Or does he only do goats? Shocked

I've been replying him only with his "reply to" addy. He has sent me emails asking me why I'm being silent, and I reply him. He only writes to me from his regular one. I have sent him emails to the alternate asking him why is he doing this to me? Saying I'm not replying him when I am? His last email he told me to just reply him and tell him I'm fine. He won't reply me, but then leave me be, as he KNOWS I have another man, since he hasn't heard from me in 2 weeks. (Thinks he knows everything, doesn't he?) If he is mailing you from his other emails, then with me he is pretending he isnt getting mine. I thought he didnt know about the reply to email being on there, and it being different. I thought someone else did that to him and he had no idea. (maybe a lad or another baiter, perhaps) I didnt say anything to him about it at all, because I was hoping if he didn't know about it, then any victims he has would stop talking to him when they reply him and he accuses them of being silent. (like he is me). If he knows about it, then I will go ahead and eventually go off on him. I'll send an offline ot an email to his regular box telling him what a jerk he is to do that to me, right in the middle of this terrible time I'm having!

I'm glad he's experiencing pain. Maybe he will get lucky and have a lot more real soon!

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll take on your suggestions Jasper, they're pretty good. But I really don't get the "you're ignoring me" modality of the three email accounts. I really don't, it just makes me want to piss him off entirely, and hopefully it would do the same to a real vic.

"You are a dead meat!"

Cha Cha
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all, just wondering if anyone would be interested in a new character to bait frank. He's been on my site trying to convert lesbians! I run a small community site for lesbians in Sydney, Australia, and in the few hours before i managed to find and delete him he managed to message almost every girl on the site. When politely informed by a few of them that this site was for lesbians his reply was:

How are you today?I hope that you are fine.I got your message and must say that i am very happy to hear from you.I understand what you said but you know that there is no way a woman can get married to her fellow woman and also have kids with her.I mean women need men in as their companion whether single,divorced or seperated.I also understand that you have been seperated from your husband and still you need a man in your life that will always make you feel like a real woman not minding that you had three kids already.All that matters is love.I will like to stop here now and looking forward to hear from you soon.Please extend my greetings to the kids.Thanks and please take care.
Your Friend
Frank

So i thought one of you guys might be interested in playing the "converted lesbian" character?

By the way i thoroughly enjoyed the above bait! my favourite part was when he said that he knows white women dont act like that!

Will continue to lurk around this forum and might even try my hand when i get the time:)
x
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh HELL yeah, I'm up for that! So yet another email addy here I come.

[diesel dyke] I'll teach him to try fuck over my lipstick lesbian girlfriend. [/diesel dyke]

Chrys

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like I'm gonna have to read up on a few back editions of LOTL. Good thing the place I do volunteer work at keeps copies for the general public.

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Cha cha,

Any chance of a PM to find WHICH account Franks's been using??? I just want to make sure when I write to him, I'm writing to the right account otherwise he'll twig it's me and I SO want another crack at him

Enter Am@nda 3 Muss3lm@nn, who will be secretly writing to frank behind her girlfriend's back, secretly agreeing with frannypoo. Girlfriend will eventully find out, arguments will happen, hilarity will ensue. Rolling Eyes

WOW, I look JUST like AMANDA LePORE!!! Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

Cha Cha
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha brilliant! I thought you might like that one;)
Am pming you the email he used now. He's been deleted from the site but if he has many emails he might be able to sign up again (if i dont realise its him). So you might want to pick a profile to pretend you are. I would let you use mine, but ive already given him an earful so i doubt he would believe that i have come around to his way of thinking. Anyway im sure we can work something out:)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, Cha cha (PLEASE tell me it's a DIVINE reference), gave me the franypoo adddy and we sent this to him:

Dear Frank,

I received your email, And while I originally dismissed it in it's totality, I am not prepared to do the same now...

And while I cannot admit it for professional reasons. What you said made sense, and indeed I do in fact miss the touch of a man. I cannot mention this in front of my girlfriend who has not taken this well in the past

PLEASE do not tell her of my intentions with you

And please, call me Mandy

Mandy

--
Amand@ Musselm@nn
[email protected]

"You are a dead meat!"

Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got such a warm, fuzzy feeling inside when I saw this.....and I also laughed so hard my guts are killing me!!! Laughing He thinks he is man enough to make a lesbian want him..... Shocked .....

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

internationalchrysis

Pre-op transexual: Nymphomaniac Dom and now a Lesbian who wants bit of diddly c0ck. Is there no end to your talents?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This thread needs to come with a warning. I have bronchitis - it's hard to laugh this much!!!!
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

AS I said to Cha cha in a PM, frannypoo is as dumb as a box of rocks! Of course he bit:

How are you today?I hope that you are fine.I got your message and must say that i am very happy to hear from you.Whatever you want me and you to be then we will because it has been long i have been looking for a decent lady that will love me for whom i am and i will also love her for whom she is.You knew that whatever i said is true and i am very happy now that you have realise that because i dont see any reason why a woman will just leave a man then be sleeping with her fellow woman.It is so embarrassing and also sucks.Even most ladies that are claiming to be lesbians are just out there decieving the woman that is involve with her because they always have a man in their life but they will not tell you rather they will tell you that they hate men so as to push your eyes away from where men is which is too bad.I want you to know that i am very ready to move on with you to any length you wish,be it marriage.Please i will like you to send your picture to me
and i will also send mine as

I knew frank was full of himself, but Faaaaarrrrrk! WHAT a tosser! Time to send him my pic! Twisted Evil

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Amanda of course is DELIGHTED that Frank has written back. She now has a new confident to spill the beans about her current girlfriend Janice.

The Inspiration for Janice:

Turns out Janice has a mean streak in her. She sent this to Frank:

Hi Frank,

I'm so pleased that you wrote back to me. It was so good to hear from you, to be honest I wasn't even certain you'd write back, as I had found your email on a note to my Girlfriend Janice.

I consider myself to be a friendly caring woman, and am looking for more than just the companionship my girlfriend offers me currently. I live in San souci in the South west suburbs of Sydney, between Hurstville and Sylvania Waters. Where are you from Frank? Are you in Sydney as well? If not, whereabouts in Australia are you?

My girlfriend and I fight all the time Frank. Please don't tell her I told you this but right now you're the only I feel I can talk about this, as Janice and I both have a lot of friends in common and you do not know Janice. To be honest with you, I'm not as strong willed as she is and sometimes I feel that Janice is abusing me. That is why I have written to you behind her back. And once again, please do not tell her that I written to you.

As requested I have attached a picture of me. It was taken mid last year at the Bitch night at the Oxford Art Factory Nightclub in Sydney. Have you ever been? Oh I forgot, I don't even know if you are in Sydney or not. Oh I'm sorry, I feel so stupid sometimes.

I look forward to hearing from you. Maybe you could send me a photo as well

Mandy.

And I attached this picture:

Let's see what's next Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

Cha Cha
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

internationalchrysis wrote:
You knew that whatever i said is true and i am very happy now that you have realise that because i dont see any reason why a woman will just leave a man then be sleeping with her fellow woman.It is so embarrassing and also sucks.Even most ladies that are claiming to be lesbians are just out there decieving the woman that is involve with her because they always have a man in their life but they will not tell you rather they will tell you that they hate men so as to push your eyes away from where men is which is too bad.

oh god!! I cant wait to see this pan out - im so glad i found this forum!
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I especially love this Line:

Quote:
It is so embarrassing and also sucks

He OBVIOUSLY isn't doing it right! Cool

Chrys

"You are a dead meat!"

Cha Cha
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Should we start a new thread for the bait or just continue it here?
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NAH, leave it here, so that people can see what drove frank into becoming a lesbian in the first place:

a slightly overweight, balding, middle aged man with delusions of sobriety (hic) Shocked

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you DO know that as the person in charge you could just create a new profile on your site and bait him yourself...

More than happy to give you suggestions ideas etc

It's the LEAST we could do for frank. I can't think of a more deserving guy!!!

Chrys

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm REALLY hoping he'll pretend to be Aussie. His grammar and english are pretty shit (for example "let's be frank" went right over his head everytime I used it), so him claiming to be in Sydney would be well wicked!

IP Address: 41.214.35.133 Senegal*

Let's see if he'll put a shrimp on the barbie for me or let my dingo eat his baby

"You are a dead meat!"

Cha Cha
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

internationalchrysis wrote:
you DO know that as the person in charge you could just create a new profile on your site and bait him yourself...

More than happy to give you suggestions ideas etc

Yes but i dont have the time (last week of semester and exams coming up). Then im heading overseas for a month and would be difficult with internet etc. Also i dont want him hanging around the site. His email has been blocked so it cant sign back up with it, but i dont want to give him any incentive to sign up with a different email that i wont recognise (member profiles can only be seen by other members).
Cha Cha
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahah oooh if you can convince him to do one of those pics with signs that what it should say!! "i want your dingo to eat my baby" or "i want my shrimp on your barbie" hahaha

can someone fill me in the pre op transexual and the dominatrix? are these characters or forum members?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic