SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tales from a DH NSFW/Safari/Lesbian/back again!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I'M planning to try get HIM to go to Gambia! The 5imb@ 5af@r1 C@mp is SO nice right now, he can't miss out on a visit.

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems he's up for it, IF I go to Senegal first. Yeah right! He doesn't know it yet, but it'll be a "Mister Man" issue very soon:

How are you today.I hope that you are fine.I got your message and i am very happy to read from you so soon.Baby i heard all you said about about the will and i want to let you know that all is well.All you have to be doing is always giving Sabrina advice so that she will be more economical on her spendings.Baby i heard what you said about the 5imba S@fari C@mp in Gambia and i will also be happy to spend some quality time with you there,making love to you in the four poster bed any style and position you want it but baby you have to land in Senegal first then from Senegal we will move together to Gambia for the wonderful moments.Baby just do any arrangement you are doing as soon as possible because i am all yours and can do with me whatever that pleases you.Baby anywhere you want us to visit in Africa before going back then we will visit because your wishes will always be my command.Baby i cant wait to be with you in that 5imba S@fari C@mp in Gambia and also make you feel like a real woman with my love.Please Baby i am running out of patient because i am missing you so much and want you to be here in Senegal as soon as possible.Baby we wont waste anytime here in Senegal before heading to the 5imba S@fari C@mp in Gambia.Please my Baby i want you to also send me your personal picture because i am not with any except the one i saw at the site.Please Baby i am earger and dying to see you here in Senegal as soon as possible so that from here we will move to Gambia immedately for our cherished and romantic time.Please i will like to stop here now and looking forward to hear from you soon.Please take good care of yourself for me only.
Your Husband
Frank

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Then it seems he has a change of heart. I suspect he's checked up on it with his scamming mates:

Please My Baby i want to tell you something very important before you make a mistake.Please Baby dont ever send money to anybody or people concerning that Please My Baby i want to tell you something very important before you make a mistake.Please Baby dont ever send money to anybody or people concerning that 5imba S@fari C@mp arrangement you are doing.You can only make the reservation but dont send money instead you hold the money with you when coming then when we reach there in the 5imba S@fari C@mp in Gambia then you can make the payment.Baby i am telling you this because some people use to defraud innocent souls that way.I repeat you can only book but dont ever send money to anyone because it might be fraud.I am not saying that the Camp dont exist but please baby i think it will be better for you to make the payment when we got there together so that you will not fall a victim.Baby i hope that you will do it as i just said for safety measures.Please dont send money instead hold the money with you when coming.Please take very good care of yourself for me only.
Your Husband
Frank
arrangement you are doing.You can only make the reservation but dont send money instead you hold the money with you when coming then when we reach there in the 5imba S@fari C@mp in Gambia then you can make the payment.Baby i am telling you this because some people use to defraud innocent souls that way.I repeat you can only book but dont ever send money to anyone because it might be fraud.I am not saying that the Camp dont exist but please baby i think it will be better for you to make the payment when we got there together so that you will not fall a victim.Baby i hope that you will do it as i just said for safety measures.Please dont send money instead hold the money with you when coming.Please take very good care of yourself for me only.
Your Husband
Frank

It doesn't exist??? Surely NOT!!! Shocked Shocked Kathrin will of course have NO problems with her booking. After all the Travel Agent is a relative!

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kathrin however has NO such qualms:

My dearest Frank,

Please don't be concerned about the 5imba S@fari C@mp. The Travel Agent organizing this is an old family friend who I've known since I was a teen in my native Frankfurt. Werner (Werner will be Werner Klemperer, who played Colonel Klink in Hogan's heroes) went to the S@fari C@mp in Benin last year and had a simply marvellous time in the four weeks he was there. The photos of him and his wonderful daughter frolicking in the jungle were so beautiful to look at, it reminded me of the fact that I want children of my own, which made me quite sad.

I have made a tentative booking which I will confirm in the next few days after speaking to my Travel Agent Werner about the details. Apparently the c@mp is very popular this time of year, and so bookings don't always come through. Money won't be provided to the Travel Agent until the bookings are confirmed. Plus the Connecting flights have to be worked out also, I will keep in touch with the details

I will send you a linky thingy to the website when I can, I can't wait to meet you at the airport in Gambia (And NOT Senegal like he wants).

Yours in Poppers,

Kathrin

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's his original email. he's gonna find out I'm an extremely stubborn piece of crap myself:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Tuesday, 25 August, 2009 11:43:57 AM
Subject: Hello My Baby

How are you today.I hope that you are fine.I got your message and i understood what you said,since you had known the person for very long then no problem you can go on with the arrangement the way you want it,its just that i feel concern ed thats why i have to say that for you to just be careful but as you had explained now,i believe that the Travel Agent is real.Baby i heard what you said about having children of our own and that is the only thought in my mind now because there is no time but please Baby i dont think that i will just come to Gambia all alone because i didnt know anywhere or anybody there so it will be very difficult for me to be there.You suppose to land in Senegal(Dakar) first then together we will move immedately the same day to Gambia if that is how you want it.Baby if you dont want us to stay a day in Senegal(Dakar)then i agree with you but you have to land in Senegal(Dakar)first and we will move to Gambia immedately.Please my baby try to understand me,i cant go to Gambia alone.I will like to stop here now and looking forward to hear from you soon.Please take good care of yourself for me only.
Your Husband
Frank

And he balks at Travelling (of course!). Kathrins not a happy little vegemite! She send this:

My dearest Frank.

I am sorry but I can't believe I am reading this! You can't go to Gambia alone? Why on earth not?

I will be travelling over 12,000 miles to be with you across several countries and time zones and Airlines. The flight from Sydney to alone Perth is 4,000 miles and three time zones and I still wouldn't even have left Australia yet. Then a flight across the Indian Ocean to Africa and then across the Coast to Gambia... After all that travel, why would I want to go on yet another flight, just to get to where I was planning to go all along?

Surely a man like yourself can travel the very short distance to Gambia, it is surrounded by your country Senegal after all. I am with Werner in the Travel Agents in Sydney as I type on Sabrina's iPhone and he says it would be better to go straight to Gambia where the 5imba S@fari C@mp shuttle would meet us upon arrival. Sabrina agrees, saying what's the point of getting a connecting flight from Senegal if there's a direct flight to Gambia.

At this point we're still looking into the travel arrangements, but if there's a direct flight to Gambia I promise I will be taking it. I cannot see the reason for the extra expense when it's such a short journey for you to meet me there.

Kathrin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Sie sind ein Lügner, Sie Stück Scheiße"

Kathrin

"You are a dead meat!"

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this one going better and better.

i think you want to mask that 5afari c@mp in your last post

EDIT:
internationalchrysis wrote:

Please Baby dont ever send money to anybody or people concerning that 5imba S@fari C@mp arrangement you are doing.You can only make the reservation but dont send money instead you hold the money with you when coming then when we reach there in the 5imba S@fari C@mp in Gambia then you can make the payment.

off course, he want to take that money also Wink

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Indeed I do, now corrected. Thanks for the heads up Wink

Of course he'll want money, which I'll "provide" when he arrives in Gambia!

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a brainwave (which is scary in itself). Time for the Psychotic Niece to join the star crossed lovers:

My dearest Frank,

Great news, Sabrina has decided to join us on my trip to Gambia. She of course will be staying in her own cabin, but she will most pleasant company on my long trip from Sydney to Gambia! She's even agreed to fund my air travel, leaving a little more cash to spend on you.

Can I bring you anything?

Yours in poppers,

Kathrin

Based on my bottom line of my siggy lines, let's see what he makes of THAT!

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of COURSE, he balks again at travelling, what a heap of CRAP! it's now become an issue:

Sent: Tuesday, 25 August, 2009 11:54:20 PM

How are you today?I hope that you are fine.I heard all you said and i am also happy that Sabrina have decided to accompany you.Please Baby i want you to understand that there is no way i will go to Gambia without seeing you first here in Senegal(Dakar).Please Baby i just want to make sure that trully you have land so that i will not take unnecessary risk.Even if you didnt come into town in Senegal then fine but i just want to make sure that it is you first before going to Gambia thats all.Flight from here to Gambia is about 30 minutes and the fare will be highest 100 dollars.I know its stressful but you have to do it that way if you really love me and want to marry me.Once i see you here in Senegal(Dakar)at the airport then you two can enter flight immedately to Gambia and i will find my way to Gambia through road because from here Senegal(Dakar)to Gambia by road is just 4 hours journey.Baby you talked about extra expense about coming to Senegal first before going to Gambia but i just want you to know that if you can spent that much of money for that Simba Safari Camp then i dont see the reason why you will count just coming to Senegal first for me to see you before going to Gambia as extra expense.Please Baby i do hope that you will understand me.I will like to stop here now and looking forward to hear from you soon.Please take good care of yourself for me only.
Your Husband
Frank

So Kathrin write back:

Frank,

I have to admit that I am not happy to read your message.

You claim to love me, yet you cannot travel to Gambia, a country Senegal surrounds. I am travelling whole continents to see you, and yet you can't even travel a few hundred kilometres! I hate to even think this, but maybe Sabrina was right from the start that you are not the man I thought you were, though I was thinking she was warming to you. If you love me, you will travel to Gambia to meet me. You say Gambia is four hours by road or $100 by flight, then why on earth can't you travel!

I will be going to Gambia, with or without you. I have booked my tickets to 5imba. I can always refund your ticket.

The expense to travel to Senegal is not about money, it's about waste. Why on earth would I travel to Senegal when I don't have to? Again, if you love me as you say you do, then you will travel to Gambia to meet me. How hard can it be if I can travel all the way to your continent.

Do I have to return the Laptop & iPhone I bought you as a present? Let me assure you, this is not about money, this is about your willingness to commit to me. I am more than happy to re-imburse you for your plane fare/bus ticket. But you now need to prove yourself to me.

(A most upset) Kathrin

Kathrin

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So he appeals to Sabrina's sense of reason, to get Kathrin to change her mind. Tomorrow I send him the flight details... I love the grovelling:

w are you today?I hope that you are fine.Your aunt told me that you will accompany her to the 5imba S@fari C@mp in Gambia and i am very happy that you are coming along with her.I mean it will be a great honour for me to see you in person there and it also really shows that you are wonderful and the only one we can count on anytime.Please Sabrina i want you to reason something with me,your aunt said that you two will be going to Gambia direct instead of Senegal(Dakar)first before three of us will then move to Gambia immedately together.Please Sabrina i mean it look somehow and i dont think that i buy that idea because there is no way i can be able to go to Gambia without seeing you here first in Senegal(Dakar).Please Sabrina i want you to help me out about this so that you can convience your aunt and make her see reason why you should land in Senegal(Dakar)first before going to Gambia.Please Sabrina everything rely on you now and you are my only hope and also the rock of ages.Please i do hope that you will understand me and make things work out that way because you are the great mentor.I will like to stop here now and looking forward to hear from you soon.Please take very good care of yourself.

Unfortunately for Frank (who has NO IDEA about the concept of the feminisation of Frank to Francesca btw and thinks it's just another silly nickname), Sabrina's in fine form (Language warning btw peoples):

Francesca,

I read what you had to say and one thought sprang to mind... And that's grow a set of balls you lazy sack of shit!!! (You can't see it here but in the original email, there's a smiley of a turd with flies flying around it here)

If me and Aunt Kathrin can hoof it from the east coast of Oz to the west coast of deepest darkest Africa, you can travel the whatever the fuck it is from Senegal to Gambia. I've said it before and I'll say it again, while I love my Aunt dearly, that does NOT necessarily translate to her prospective partners.

If you simply can't be fucked traveling for how many hours it is (And on Google maps it doesn't look like a huge Journey), then fuck ya, I've got better things to worry about, like assignments due in at Uni before I leave as well as getting my passport ready. I've also decided that I'm also planning to hook up with some African Meat (If you know what I mean and I think you do) (A GREAT Joe Bob Briggs quote. I guarantee he wont get a word of it) while I'm at 5imba S@fari C@mp and splurge some of my new found wealth with him or her (btw did I mention I'm bisexual?), as well as Aunt Kathrin and her date. And if you're not there, then more splurging for whoever is there (I wonder if the Simba Safari Camp has a poolboy??? Mmmmmmmmm, POOLBOYS!)

I've also sent this to Aunt Kathrin as well, so she'll know exactly what's going on. We both promised we'd never go behind one another's backs ever again and I'm sure as shit not gonna break that promise now.

Hell I once caught a taxi from Sydney to Brisbane just for the hell of it while drunk, and that's a 13 hour drive. For fucks sake, sort it out boy!

Sabrina

Sabrina is my FAVE character. I get to vent on the lad

"You are a dead meat!"

Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it!!! You just don't know how much pleasure I get out of you ripping this lad apart..... Twisted Evil

I can't wait to see how he responds to Sabrina's little note Shocked

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He writes back to Sabrina. He's not such a cocky little shit now:

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 2:27 PM, Frank Micheal <frannypoo> wrote:

How are you.I hope that you are fine.I got your message and i have agreed to come to Gambia,so you two can fly to Gambia direct but that will be when you have already reached there(5imba S@fari C@mp)then give me a call to let me know so that i will start coming immedately.I do hope its good that way.You can hold my number and i will also still send it to your aunt incase if she have forgotten or lost it 00221777230591.Thanks and take care

Now for Kathrin to tell him that can't happen. He HAS to be at the Airport to meet the Shuttle bus of course. I will neglect to point out that the times listed don't mention if they're African time or Australian

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's Kathrin's response:

My dear Frank, My darling 'Brina,

I have made the booking for my flight to Gambia which I've outlined for you below.

We will be arriving in Gambia where the Simba Safari Camp Shuttle bus will meet us there. While it is a courtesy bus, I have been told by the Travel Agent that you will need to either book the shuttle yourself at your own expense or make your own way to the Safari camp if you are not at the connection to the shuttle service when we arrive. I'm sorry Frank, but you will have to meet us at the airport if you wish to connect to the Simba Safari Camp shuttle bus.
Here are my flight details:

Arrive: Wed 9 Sep 2009

06:00 22h 10 (+1) Sydney Kingsford Smith (SYD) Frankfurt am Main (FRA) Iberia IB 7754
5h 50 Connect in airport
11:50-17:10 6h 20 (+1) Frankfurt am Main (FRA) Lagos (LOS) Lufthansa LH 564
4h 35 Connect in airport
21:45-00:15 3h 30 (+2) Lagos (LOS) Banjul (BJL) Virgin Nigeria VK 845

Return: Wed 23 Sep 2009
13:00-14:40 1h 40 Banjul (BJL) Freetown Lungi International (FNA) TACV VR 8008
9h 10 Connect in airport
23:50-07:25 6h 35 (+1) Freetown Lungi International (FNA) London Heathrow (LHR) British Airways BA 7568
4h 50 Connect in airport
12:15-19:05 21h 50 (+2) London Heathrow (LHR) Sydney Kingsford Smith (SYD) Qantas QF 32

I have also begun converting some of my cash into traveller's cheques so we'll have some spending money... 'Brina will you be doing the same?

I am so looking forward to this, how exciting! (I AM looking forward to this actually, I really DO hope this fucker travels. I've engaged the help of the Forum who will hopefully send him eTickety type stuff to the Safari camp. IF he wants it, I'll do one for the flight)

Kathrin

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And the kind people @ 5imba follow up with a courtesy email! I hope the shuttle service is just as good Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Frannypoo has agreed to travel and even promises to arrive a day early. But for some reason wants another .dll file - I mean picture:

How are you.I hope that you are fine.I got your mail and thanks for all the arrangements you had did.I promise you that i will definitely be in Gambia on Tuesday 8 September against that Wednesday so that i will not miss you but please baby i want you to send your personal picture i asked for because you know that i need it.Baby i am looking forward to get the picture as soon as possible.Baby i will make you to feel like a real woman and also as you never felt before.I am all yours so you dont have to bother yourself.I will like to stop here now and hoping to hear from you soon.Please take good care of yourself for me only.
Your Husband
Frank

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I did think of sending yet another .dll file, but then thought "Hang on, he's got a whole stack already. Let's play with his head some more":

My dear Frank

I am sure I have asked this before, but what happened to all the pictures I have sent you previously??? Until that issue resolved I see no point in sending you another one.

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He tries to play with KATHRIN'S head. OOPS, time for some serious slappage! Frannypoo sends this: (Once again, Language warning)

Sent: Thursday, 27 August, 2009 9:36:55 PM

Please i thought that i told you that i am not able to see those pictures you sent.I mean it look like a childs play to me.You sent your late sisters picture and i saw that then i wonder why its only your picture will be invisible because i also saw Sabrinas and Ivans picture she sent to me.I am getting tired of this whole thing because i dont see the reason why i should be asking you to send another picture to me while i saw the ones you sent earier,i mean it doesnt make any sense.Please i can even suspend my coming to Gambia then have peace because all this is not what i expect to be seeing.After all you said that you are going to 5imba S@fari C@mp whether i come or not then i will give you the chance to go there find the man that is enough for yourself or the poolboys as Sabrina told me.Please you can go on and look for real love there or poolboys that will also take very good care of you there because i dont want to be seen as a borden to anybody and let me have my peace.Thanks and take care.

Seems Kathrin has something to say on the matter. I know I want him to travel, but I like the idea of him being pussywhipped even more, 'cos he's SUCH a manipulative piece of pondscum:

You're getting tired??? How dare you! I spent over a thousand dollars getting those pictures to you as well as another two hundred dollars getting my laptop checked in Sydney and all you can say is I am getting tired of this whole thing???? Not to mention the laptop and iPhone I bought as well. Fortunately they are still under warranty and I should still be able to return them.

I may not be as computer savvy as yourself and Sabrina but you seem to be the only one who cannot open that picture. That tells me that there is something wrong with your computer, not mine. I see no point in sending you pictures if you're not willing to get your computer checked.

I will be going to Gambia, but I am now rethinking whether you are coming with me. And what is all this stuff about poolboys? I have no idea what you are talking about. I didn't think you were gay!

Kathrin

Kathrin

Then Sabrina sends this (Under the email header "Wow dude, you fucked up!"):

Francesca,

I gotta say WHOA, what the fuck did you SAY to my Aunt??? I've NEVER seen her so fucked off! One of her previous boyfriends actually used to beat her up and she never get this upset! She even rung up Werner and asked if it's possible to return your ticket to 5imba S@fari C@mp!

Not only that but she now wants to return the stuff she bought you, even the ASUS n51v laptop I talked her into buying (as opposed to the piece of shit she was considering). It's fucking sweet as, really good for gaming, which is what I plan to study once the IT course ends. Have you played GTA IV?? It's awesome, you should really try it. If you get this shit sorted out with Aunt Kathrin I might consider getting you a copy to play. You really should play it sometime, the graphics are unbelievably cool!

And for the record, I'M the one after the African meat, I didn't tell Aunt Kathrin about the poolboy fantasy I have.. I mean would YOU tell your Aunt about your sexual fantasies??? I think not Fran.

I'd start apologising if I was you, 'cos you've REALLY fucked her off! At least she's not cancelling the trip outright, I spent a lot of dosh getting those tickets, the plane alone cost $39,000 (I did get first class tickets though). And if I meet the right boy, I might find an excuse to "travel" around Africa a bit further. I hear good things about Egypt, and though it's the Middle East and not Africa, a couple of weeks in one of those cool hotels in Dubai would be AWESOME! I mean Francesca, let's be frank. I'm 19 and cashed up. What the fuck would YOU do???

Sabrina

--
Sabrina the sexy ^_^
You KNOW you want me!

Let's see if the manipulative little shit is still like this tomorrow

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frannypoo gets back to me. He apologises and reconfirms his commitment to travel to Gambia. Aint love grand!:

How are you today.I hope that you fine.I got your message and its good to read from you.I understand your feeling about the money you spent in getting those picture but why you dont believe me when i said that i didnt see those pictures.I mean it is unfair because as i said earier that is the only picture you and Sabrina sent that is invisible and i wonder why.Baby sincere you still persist that something is wrong with my computer,ok good then i will go to cybercafe today to check it out and know where the problem is from.Baby the stuff about the poolboys is from what Sabrina told me so i say if that might be the case then its better i step aside than to go the and be messed up.We have sought everything out about going to the 5imba S@fari C@mp and i agreed that i will wait for you at the airport there in Gambia but i dont know why Sabrina will be telling me that knid of thing.Baby i mean put yourself in my shoe then tell me how you will feel.I knew the reason why Sabrina told me that but its not the ultimate.Please Baby for your information,i am not gay because if i am then i wouldnt have know you for the first place.Baby i am a full straight man with full of energy waiting to explode and i promise you that you will never regret coming to Africa because i am all yours and will always give you what you need any second,any minute,any hour,anywhere and anytime you want it.Please Baby just relax because i will make you feel real and also as you never felt before.Baby lets understand ourselves instead of misunderstanding each other.Please Baby accept my apology concerning what i said about the poolboys because i thought that you are aware,i am very sorry.Baby let me tell you now that I will be in Gambia that day then we will together move to the 5imba S@fari C@mp to feel each other the way you want it.I will like to stop here and looking forward to hear from you soon.Thanks and please baby take very good care of yourself for me only.I love you and will always remain yours forever.
Your Husband
Frank

"You are a dead meat!"

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A nice attitude adjustment, makes a good start.

I am waiting to hear how you get him out of Gambia all by himself, unless he has cute friend to satisfy Sabrina.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Devil Woman

I like that idea, let's see what he has to say about it?

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Following Devil Woman's advice (And Sabrina's knack of calling a spade a shovel). Sabrina sends him this: (Language warning yet again)

Francesca,

I'm still trying to calm Aunt Kathrin down from whatever you said to her, she refuses to tell me what you've said, so it must be pretty damn bad! But on another topic... As you know we're all headed to Gambia soon and I'm determined to sample the "local cuisine" (If you know what I mean and I think you do).

So tell me, how's the man meat down your way? You got any friends with hot throbbing cocks I can sample, or do I have to chase the man meat up myself? It's not that I'm toey or anything, but Since Ivan isn't coming with me, I thought I'd play the field a bit, know what I mean??? So what d'ya say? can you hook me up? I can make it worth your while!

--
Sabrina the sexy ^_^
You KNOW you want me!

Let's see his reaction to THAT!

"You are a dead meat!"

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd love to see the video of a pre-op transexual and her emancipated niece, shagging two homophobic African lads. Now thjat would be a trophy!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A friend of mine has a theory when it comes to the internet and porn: "When it comes to porn, as soon as you think of it, there's a video all about it!"

I think you've just created a new porno!

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So Francesca (I LOVE how he doesn't get I'm calling him a girl), writes back. he's happy to find her some "African meat", but only if he does the hunting:

Sabrincesca
I didnt say anything bad to your aunt rather i did apologised to her for misquoting her and i do hope that she accepted my apology.So she is just feeling good.Sabrincesca please i dont understand what you meant by(local cuisine)and will like you to come out openly.Sabrincesca,the man meat down my way is very hot and powerful and i know your aunt will enjoy it to the last because it is already fully loaded just waiting to explode inside your aunt.I got a friend that has hot throbbing cocks but i think its better i help you find one that will suit you over there in Gambia.Sabrina i know that you are not toying because you deserve the best.I promise you that you will play the field not just a bit but to the fullest and will never be left alone because you also suppose to enjoy yourself.Just trust and believe me because my word is my word so you dont have to worry yourself.You will also enjoy your trip to the last like your aunt.Thanks and please take good care of yourself.
Frank

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I should read my emails in the proper order. Frank throws down the gauntlet:

How are you.I hope that you are fine.I got your mail but i want to tell you that i didnt fucked any up instead you are the one twisting the whole thing up and i dont know why.You always put fear in me and also showing me that your aunt dont want me while i know that she does.Sabrina what we are talking about here is me and her having our own children and family together of which it is not suppose to be taking as another thing else.I believe that i can live forever with your aunty happilly but sometimes you will just be giving me another imperission which is not good.You suppose to stand steadly by our side and give us all your surport.Anyway that is by the way because its like we will test each other strength that day at the Camp to know how is the man but one secret i will reveal to you is that i learn chinese and kung fu,with that i wonder how you are going to defeat me.I know that they have a field there at the Camp and your aunt will be the refree that day,so i am challenging you.You now made me clear on what you meant about the poolboys because i thought you said that you and your aunt planned it that way.Anyway there is no problem because i will be at the airport in Gambia that day then together we will move to the Camp to have some fun and it will be awesome,i mean Sabrincesca lets be sabrina GOLD! LOVE how he doesn't get the pun ,i am 34 and not cashed up but will surely defeat you that day.Thanks and please take good care of yourself.
Frank

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic