SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Orphan fun

View next topic
View previous topic

FerricaDooza
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok..bear with me please, I'm a noob but quite pleased at this little nibble so far......

I got an unscripted lad posing as S4fi4 (4=a), a not so poor orphan girl from the Ivory Coast. She's a lovely young thing (got some pix to prove it) who for some bewildering reason wants to move in with my character Meg4n 4sh and invest in her windswept isolated cockle farm in Wales. Despite my dire warnings that cockling is not for everyone she insists on relocating to my farm on this desolate tidal island.

As soon as I get a premium account I'll post the pix.

Quote:
Dearest Mother Meg4n,

I have read through your mail with understanding and I am impressed with your effort in life and I am so eager to meet with you. don’t worry I will not lend you money but I will allow you to invest the money in your farm and if the living there is so bad we can get ourselves a better place while you will be provided with a car to take us to farm.

Mother Meg4n, I have every trust on you though you have not given me your full information but this morning I have introduced you to the bank as my late mother’s foreign partner who will be receiving my inheritance mother for my education and future.

I want you to contact the bank immediately and ask them to transfer my inheritance money (US$8.5million) to your account. I have mentioned your name to the director general of the bank and he assured me that as soon as they hear from you that my inheritance money will be transferred to any account you wish to nominate.

Mother Megan, It is true I don’t know your neighbor Mich4el Hunt and from what you told me I know both of you are close friends but I don’t want you to discuss about me with him or tell him about my inheritance money so that when I come over to meet with you he will not know my back ground please I am pleading to you.

I don’t want us to have an ugly experience and I want us to live as mother and daughter and people will not know our worth around the neighborhood. Mother Meg4n, As I went to the bank this morning and introduce you as my late mother’s foreign partner to the director general of the bank who promise to help us transfer this money to your account, He ask me your full name, address, telephone number, your age and what you are doing for a living but I promise him that I am going home to get them for the bank. Please send this information to me as a matter of urgency so that I will introduce you formerly to the bank.

1. Your full name and address.

2. Your age and occupation.

3. Your telephone number for verbal communication.

Immediately you send this information to me and I go to the bank and introduce you formerly, the bank will give me their contact so that you will apply for the transfer of the money to your account. I am waiting to receiving this information from you as a matter of urgency.

Your Daughter.

S4fi4 Ibr4him.

I've already told her repeatedly I have no phone of my own (although she doesn't question my abilty to receive broadband) I've told her however that my neighbour Mich4el has a phone and I might borrow his. Somehow she doesn't seem too keen on Mike :=]

Now she wants to offload me to her bank manager. I think I might just well dangle her for a while.

How do I get around this phone and address malarky? I know I can use K7 but do I have to leave a message myself there? I can't really, I'm not such a hot female voice impersonator. I have no microphone to record a message myself, tho I could get one np.

Should I point to an existing geographical area in my address? Are they usually savvy enough to use google maps?

thanks

nhench
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just tell them I'm hearing impaired and dislike using the phone.

You can put anything down as an address. They don't need it, since it's YOU who will be sending THEM money.

How nice that the lissome, nubile and lonely Safia feels close enough to you to call you "Mother". Just warms the cockles of my heart! Laughing
DoraTheExplorer
Anonymous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi nhenchyfaill!

1. You don't need a premium account to post pics here; you just need to host them somewhere. There are various places to do that such as http://photobucket.com/ or http://imageshack.us/. There is a handy site here too: http://www.scamwarners.com/. Just make sure to deface them before you post so another scammer can not use them.

2. Re: Bank Manager. Go ahead and contact him. It will probably be the same scammer. (You can check the IPs.) Just pretend it isn't and you can blame all sorts of problems on the bank manager!

3. Phone/K7: You don't have to record your own voice on K7. There is a standard machine greeting.

4. Address: You can make up any fake address. Just make sure it isn't real. Or you can use this: http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/

Most lads won't search/google anything. Some do. But as a baiter, you can always come up with a story why something does/doesn't show up if they search.

And have fun! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
FerricaDooza
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DoraTheExplorer wrote:

There is a handy site here too: http://www.scamwarners.com/

Hey dora and scammedout thanks for the advice here's S4fi4s pp pic:-

I've replied to that e-mail. I'm taking my time and Meg4n is waffling over sending her details.

It is fun isn't it...........

nhench
FerricaDooza
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A little update on my lovely S4fi4.
As you might see I am sowing seeds of dizzy confusion

Unfortunately Meg4n's neighbour Mich4el Hunt has, by accident, read all Meg4n's e-mails and now wants to butt in on the deal. Mich4el was tending Meg4n's cockle trees while Meg4n was away in B4sseyville City sorting out her late husbands will (Cole 4sh, who died last year from shellfish poisoning leaving poor Meg4n "intesticular") There was a dispute with her son F4gin as to the will but the solicitors and both parties have now compromised. Meg4n now disowns her son ("he is but dogdroppings on my shoe")

Quote:

Dearest Mother Meg4n,

I have read your mail.I am sorry about F4gin and his attitude towards you, I want you to forget about the incident and move ahead with your life God will take control of your problem with him.

Mummy, I really don't know what to say about what you are telling me now about Mr.Mike, I thought we agreed that it will be between two of us alone but now you know I don't know anything about uncle mike. You said you know him too well and I am trusting you on your word because I beleive whatever thing you tell me and I know he is not the type of man that might behalf funny when this money come to your account. Since you assure me that he is a good man and can be trusted I am giving you my permission for him to take up this transfer but the account must be save because you know this is the only inheritance I got from my late parents and if anything goes wrong I am finished.

Mummy, the name Anoma is the street where the bank is located and not the name of the director general of the bank, the director general is Rev.Ch4rles Gowmen. And since you said that uncle Mike is going to take care of the transfer ask him to contact the bank through the director general by email and telephone as you know the bank is a very big bank here and the director general is always busy so any time you write him call him so that he will hasting up the transfer since I have discussed you with him that you are my late mothers foreign partner and you want me to relocate and be with you in your country to continue my education from where I stopped.

He promise to take care of the transfer whenever you apply for the transfer of the money to your account. So uncle Mike should send all his information to the bank for the bank to transfer the money without further delay. And since you said that uncle Mike will take care of the transfer I want you to ask him to send me his email address and the telephone number so that I can communicate with you or him by phone also.

I am waiting to read from you immediately he contact the bank and try to keep me updated whenever the bank write to you and send my warmest regard to uncle mike.

My best regard to you and uncle Mike.

I remain yours.

Miss S4fi4 Ibr4him.

Now I've decided to enter the sign competition in General Chat and made an insistent approach to S4fi4 about her providing a photo/sign ID to Mike, that should be a major stumbler to hold up proceedings for a while.

nhench

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic