SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Low interest loan to finance Nigerian project

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
B@Li
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First of all, sorry for my English, I am not a native speaker so please bear with me. My first bait. It just started; I need advices from experienced baiters.

B@Li is offered a low rate loan from Dr S@m Wi1c0x. B@Li needs that money to invest in an oil mining project in Nigeria, which already cost him a lot.

For now (next 3-4 emails), I am going to make him talk about himself, and talk about B@Li’s exciting job: night guard for a Chinese restaurant. I need your advice on what to do after that. Also, I think it will be good to bring the Nigerian business partner into the game. For that, I need someone who can play that character and who can write like those people. Any volunteer?

Quote:

To: B@Li
Subject: 23th December 2009 / LOW RATE!!!

Good Day Sir/Madam,

Have you been in search for a low interest loan from a reliable lender on the internet?
This is the greatest opportunity you have been waiting to have.
I am a registered private lender based here in the uk that gives out loans ranging from $5,000usd- $500millionusd with a 2.5% interest to real estate investors,business firms,organisations and also prospective and serious individuals that have a good means of paying back the loan at the stipulated period of time.
Services Rendered include: *Refinance *Home Improvement *Auto Loans *Debt Consolidation *Line of Credit *Second Mortgage *Business Loans *Personal Loans *International Loans.
For more inquiries on getting a loan from me,do not hesitate to contact via my e-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +447011133379
Have a blessed day.

Regards,
Dr S@m Wi1c0x

[This looks like a very good opportunity to finance the oil project in Nigeria that I got myself involved to]

Quote:
To: Dr S@m Wi1c0x
Subject: 23th December 2009 / LOW RATE!!!

Hello Mr Wi1c0x
I have received this offer from you. May I ask how you got my email address? Is it through Mike?
As you probably know, I need some cash and I would be more than interested in a line of credit. Please let me know how to apply for a $500,000 credit.
Looking forward to your urgent reply.
Regards
B@ Li

Quote:
Subject: B@ Li: EXACT LOAN AMOUNT REQUIRED / PHONE NUMBER +447011133379

Wi1c0x Financial Ventures.
24 Wooden Green Centres, Lour View, London
Compliements of the Season Mr. B@ Li ,
I am in receipt of your mail and do appreciate your response and would like to deal directly with you in regards the release of your loan amount required from my firm.

I can assure you that you have contacted the right person as everything would be fine in due time.

Moreso,i only deal with serious minded and God fearing people who have a good means of paying back the loan at the end of the loan term.

Mr. B@,if you fall in this categories then we can proceed.I will be in contact with the issuing bank here in U.K London,they will be in charge of transferring the Loan amount to you.

However,i would request you send me and email as soon as possible so i could know how much you are seeking for exactly.The borrower must pay back at the rate of interest within the stipulated time (years) after cashing the loan.

Furthermore,i would in turn furnish you with my conditions of Loan.
I will anticipate a swift response from you Asap with your details so that we could insured this loan transaction.

Do have a wonderful week ahead.

Regards,
Dr. S@m Wi1c0x
+447011133379
Wi1c0x Financial Ventures,London United Kingdom.

[I feel so happy, my dreams are becoming true]

Quote:

Hello Mr Wicox
If we are going to do business, please call me B@.
I still don't know how you got my email (please tell me as I am very curious)... but I have to thank God that you have contacted me. You see, few days ago, I received an amazing business offer from Nigeria, in oil mining. The investment is USD50,000 [a zero dropped] but the payout is going to be 5millions in 1 year time. I tried to get a bank loan but it's not so easy here. And then I read your email... perfect christmas gift.
So to answer you questions, yes, I will repay the loan, monthly or in one year time, depending on your instructions. And I am looking for USD50,000 or USD55,000 (just to be safe).
Please let me know how to move forward from here. I would also like to have more information on your company, and maybe a small background on you, just to know who I am dealing with. I will do the same in my next email.
Thank you again and god bless!
Ba

Quote:
Subject: Loan Terms And Business Conditions for $55,000.00USD

24 Wooden Green Centre's, Lour View, London
Compliements of the Season B@,
I am in receipt of your email,and it is good to hear from you once again.
With all due respect sir,your email was recommended for loans and this why we sent you a notification to thiis regards.Well offering you loans at this point based on the fact that you are dealing with a Nigeria firm makes me feel very uncomfortable for me to handle. [No comment]
We are capable in handling such loans but what we need is the truth and for this reason we prefer dealing with God fearing persons.

And i want you to be rest assured that you are going to get the exact loan amount that you are interested in getting from us.
But with this amount you will have to have an home equity line of credit facility,credit card facility,and a active business Account that you will furnish this office with which is mandatory incase they need to be credited.

On this mail is our verification form which you needed to fill and send back either by mail alongside with your scan ID for a proper identification which will be forwarded to INTER-CITY BANK,London
B@,this is my written terms and business modalities below which all my clients are required to follow for a smooth transaction.
CALCULATED TERMS FOR $55,000.00 DOLLARS LOAN(DURATION FOR 2 YEARS)
Loan Balance: $55,000.00
Loan Interest Rate: 2.50%
Loan Term: 2 years

Monthly Loan Payment: $2,351.82
Number of Payments: 24

Cumulative Payments: $56,443.72
Total Interest Paid: $1,443.72

Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 23 payments of $2,351.82 plus a final payment of $2,351.86.

CONDITIONS FOR THE LOAN
You must make sure you understand the conditions for this loan you are about to secure from us, before we then proceed to the processing of the loan.
1.The loan must be insured: The insuring of the loan will be done by the lender who is giving out the loan. Therefore the lender will be responsible for the insurance fee.
2.Time of duration: The borrower must pay back at the rate of interest within the stipulated time (years) after cashing the loan.
3.Particulars: The borrower must provide either of the following:-A Driver's License, An International passport, Or a valid Identity Card bearing his/ her name.
4. Required Age: The borrower must not be below 18years of age and any age below 18 would be disallowed from this loan offer.
5. Legal documentation: The lender will be responsible for all the legal backing up of this transaction and will prepare an agreement document which you must endorse your signature on before the deal proceeds.
6.Collateral: The borrower will be required to provide a documented collateral which could be in a form of a paper documentation of his / her property or else required to make a down payment for a non-collateral charges.
You are required to fill the form below if you are in agreement with the terms and conditions for the loan.
Instructions:
Double click on each boxes and fill in your data's!!

[Some form that is quite well done I have to say. Looks very professional]

B@,i will anticipate a swift response from you Asap with your details so that we could insured this loan transaction.Attached to this mail is my Certificate of Incooperation,please have this for you view and handle with care.

Regards,
Dr. S@m Wi1c0x
+447011133379
Wi1c0x Financial Ventures,London United Kingdom

Quote:

Dear Mr Wi1c0x
I am glad to read your email.
First of all, let me reassure you on my business in Nigeria. I know that country has a very bad reputation due to all the scams and frauds. But my business partner is a reliable person, he provided me with all the necessary documents and I had them verified by a Nigerian lawyer [can’t remember his name, Barista something] Beside, I already invested USD10,000 to start the project and my Nigerian partner is still there. If he was a scammer, he would have run away with that money, right? [make sense, right?]
Let me tell you more about me, I am 32 year old, work as a night security guard for a chinese restaurant (you will be amazed by all the expensive stuff that a chinese restaurant keeps, and I am not talking only about shark fins and exotic animals). I earn around USD1,500 but I got to eat for free every day so that's a lot of savings. And I am staying with my parents so I pay no rent. I calculated and I can pay back USD750 every month. But knowing that my business in Nigeria is going to bring me 5million soon, I am confident I can easily pay back.
However, it seems that you want a collateral for the loan and I don't have any. So I am worried that you reject my loan application... I discussed this problem with my Nigerian partner and he said he can talk to you and tell you how good the project is. Can I give him your email address?
Please get back to me as soon as possible and let me know if I still have a chance to get this loan.
Regards
Ba

[I believe I have a strong case, and any bank will lend me money]

Quote:
Subject: Ba: Instructions on loan

Hello B@,

At this point I will be willing to help you with the exact amount you will be requiring from my firm. But I must inform you that I am not too comfortable with the fact that you are dealing with a Nigeria organisation and will not like you to further discuss me or give them my information. I will deal with you business to business.

I do not want to be hacked by hackers which I have been made to understand that most people from Africa do. You know I am in major funds with my Issuing Bank so I will love if you will deal with me directly in getting you the loan you request from me.
All I need from you is that you stick to your part of your bargain in terms of payments. But before we proceed I will need you to have the Loan application form fill and sent back to me via email.

Do get back to me with the details I require of you so i can get to my lawyer here in London and an agreement will be prepared and sent to you which will endorse with your signature and send back to my office.

Since you do not have collateral, the issuing Bank figure how to take care of that from you end with their terms. You will be required to provide a documented collateral which could be in a form of a paper documentation of your property or else required to make a down payment for a non-collateral charges will be informed to you by the Bank in due time.

Get back to me as soon as you get my mail. Have a nice day and I hope you will be nice doing business with. Be good [what the heck].

I hope you got my Certificate of in cooperation I attached in my last mail to you. Please this just for you view and not to be shown around. Please handle with care.
B@,you are required to fill the form below if you are in agreement with the terms and conditions for the loan.
Instructions:
[That same form]

Regards,
Dr. S@m Wi1c0x
+447011133379

[He doesn’t want to know about my business. I’m so disappointed. But he has a point: Africans are all hackers and bad people so maybe I should not pursue this loan thing]

Quote:

Dear Mr Wicox
I have to say that I am very impressed with your professionalism and your prompt answers.
After reading your mail about those people in Africa, how much they are dangerous, how much they are scumbags... it made me think. I am re-considering this business with my partner in Nigeria. As I told you, I already invested 10000 USD but I am scared now it's just a big scam. So I am thinking I should stop and forget about this whole thing, including the loan. I tried to talk to my partner in Nigeria, but he insists the project is good, and that he wants to contact you.
I know you don't want to know the details but you look like a very wise man, with a lot of experience. That's why I am asking for your advice. Should I continue and take the loan, or should I just stop everything?
I greatly appreciate your help
B@ Li,

Quote:
Subject: ADVICE FROM WI1C0X

B@,
Well, I will advice that you can proceed with the Business but since I will be granting you the Loan I will suggest that you update me with every details of your transaction.

We all need to be very careful with who and whom we deal with. I will grant you the loan request for you to move on with your proposal but I will advice that you inform me on your outcome and whatever that is asked from you.
B@,you know that sometimes we might be dealing with the right people but we may not know this is all due to the fact that the country has soiled their name. But I am sure we will still have some good ones there.
So get you mind relaxed and let us proceed with the loan but still keep this your loan transaction personal so we can know if we are dealing with the right individuals out there.
I love my clients who listen and need to be advised with this you will succeed in what you intend to do with your loan amount.

For now see to it that you have the Loan application form fill and sent back in your next mail. I hope you read our terms and conditions of the loan properly.
B@,you are required to fill the form below if you are in agreement with the terms and conditions for the loan.
Instructions:
[Form]
Till I hear from you be good and remain blessed.

Regards,
Dr. S@m Wi1c0x
+447011133379

[Why am I not surprised? Africans are good after all]

Quote:

Dear Sam,
I hope you don't mind if I call you Sam. Do you?
You are right, I should give the benefit of the doubt to my Nigerian partner. But your previous mail made me really think. I realised I invested a lot of money (10,000USD) and I have nothing to show for it. I never talked about the project to anyone because it's very confidential and involves a lot of Officials and Politicians in Nigeria. You are the first person I mention it to, and your reaction was full of doubts...
Tell you what, before I apply for this loan, let me ask my Nigerian partner to send me some kind of document or proof that the project is moving forward after I made that first 10k down payment. Once I receive that and feel reassured, I will fill out the loan form and we can start the ball rolling. It should take a day or 2 at most, he is usually very responsive.
In the meantime, would you mind telling me more about yourself. I know it's personal, but it's always good to know who you are doing business with. Don't you agree?
Hope to hear from you soon
B@ Li

[I don’t want to fill out his bloody form, and I want to know more about the guy, until I figure out my next move]

Quote:
Subject: UPDATE FROM WI1C0X

B@,

It is good to hear from you too and that you take me for my words.
I am Dr S@m Wi1c0x and I am a loan officer and for long I have being in this business.

It is very thoughtful of you to have them present to you documents for the transaction. Once you get it I will love to have a view of them.

I need to assure you that you need to be hopeful for the best and I agree that there are issues that are very confidential.
I am based in London and I will love to know where you are from. As we coming to the end of the year I will be willing to help you so your loan can be approved for release.

But most important is that you provide me with repayments when the time is due.Attached to my mail is my Certificate of Incooperation. [poorly done, don't know how to attach it]

Why not? i could be refered to as S@m as most friends and my pastor calls me.So it will be fine if you regard me as that.

Till I hear from you be good and remain blessed.

Regards,
Dr. S@m Wi1c0x
+447011133379
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

B@Li, you are doing wonderfully, and as for your English, it is very good (there are many colloquial phrases in your mails) and better than your Lads'!

It might be a bit early to bring in your Nigerian business partner. For now, you could make the bait last longer by asking a few questions. For example:

- What happens if you can't repay the loan?
- What if you become redundant/unemployed?
- What if you have a car accident and become disabled?
- What happens if you die?
- Is insurance available?
- How much does that cost?
- Is insurance payable annually, monthly, or as a one-time fee?
- Is it less expensive if you borrow less?
- What if you borrowed more than you originally said? What would the repayments be then? What would the insurance be?
- What would happen if you couldn't afford the insurance payments?

Etcetera. One question per email. Stretch it all out, make it go on and on and on. The more time the Lad spends writing to you, the more money (in internet café fees) he will have paid - and the less likely he is to want to let you go. He will want his money back! Plus some more.

When you have come to the end of your questions, or when you sense your Lad is getting impatient (whichever comes first), then it might be the time to bring in your Nigerian business partner.

Your Nigerian business partner would probably have a Yahoo email address, and Yahoo will show your real IP address (unless you use a programme to hide it), but some Lads use Gmail, so your Nigerian could too, if you like. And you could play the part yourself, too. Just pretend that your Nigerian is well-educated and very good at English. Don't try to 'write Nigerian' - just write English, and add a 'typical Lad' beginning and ending to the email if you like. Maybe he could start his emails with 'Dear' or 'Beloved'. Maybe he could end them with 'Remain blessed' or 'Remain bless'. Have a look in the Surplus forum, perhaps, for other Laddish beginnings and endings to emails.

Or, alternatively, you could just write about him. 'He says .... you shouldn't be trusted.' 'He says .... you would send me a bank account for the payment of the fee if you were real.'

It must be so much fun doing so well with your first bait. (My own first ones were useless, so I don't know the feeling.) And you must be longing to make it more and more exciting. But .... keep it slow, and you might be able to keep him for a long long time.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
B@Li
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Branwen for you encouragement and your advices. I will definitely follow your suggestion to drag the conversation. I believe (and hope) this guy will answer my questions, especially if they are "business" related.

I however don't feel comfortable enough to play the Nigerian partner. But as you said, it will take a while before I have to bring him in. By then, hopefully someone will volunteer to play that part. I will keep posting emails as and when I receive them.

Happy New year to all!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic