SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Should I go for it? Inept scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cold Justice
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since I'm new, I've been reading like mad, waiting to get up to speed. I've baited, know how to do it safely, but not 419's so I was going to wait until I'd read everything, which may take a very looooong time. This guy may be a noobie also, as this is soooo bad. He says he is a guy, he's looking for a guy, sent it to an obviously female addy, but at the end he sends me a pic of a blond girl. I think it's a bit gender confused. It probably thinks it's also a Russian bride sometimes. I'm posting here for advice and to let others have a crack at him, he may be good nooby training material? That name doesn't come up in a Google search.

I'd love to write him back, don't think I'll mention the pretty blonde. I think I'll be blonde too. Although oddly enough, my scanner is broken at the moment, so I can't send out pics....

Since he's such a lonely and worth man(?), have at him.

Quote:
Good afternoon!

Please, contribute some time to read this letter
and you would not regret about it.

I guess it would be a surprise for you but I want you to contribute
some time to read this e-mail. Firstly, I 'm going to answer the first
question that you can ask me about “Where I found your e-mail?” 3 month ago,
I logged the sugardaddie.com web site. Do you remember it? It can be so that
you do not remember me but earlier we had a talk there . It certainly is a surprise, since I've never been there. I do not have an access
to the Internet for a long time and that is why I could not write message you.
Now I have it and I suppose we can have a talk again.
I guess you are also looking for perfect relations, right. Of course right!
I suppose that it is the only chance for me and that
is why I decided to send letter for you.

Now I want to tell you about myself. My name is Gohar.
I am 28 .I went through pain and suffering the whole my life.
Now I feel better because everything I have now I have achieved by myself. But I am single
man, that is what I want to change it now.
I am looking a man who will understand and help me. He should be not only as a man but a
good friend also. I want to open my heart and soul in a full way.
Now I do not depend on somebody and provide own myself. I have a perfect job,
which satisfies all my needs. I lead healthy-life style from my childhood and regularly
go in for sports. I do not drink and smoke. If you want to know me better, please,
write me back to my letter. I will give you my personal e-mail address:

[email protected]

I will reply a letter you immediately and will send you my photos.
I hope we would enjoy of our talk with you. I hope you do not regret that
paid attention, read this letter, and will surely reply to me. I am waiting for your letter
to start our long and interesting communication. Yours Gohar.
[/quote]

Ohhh, me too baby, me too. Loooong and I'm sure even if you don't make it interesting, I will. I can think of several ways to respond to this, but I think my first would be a rather stupid artists model trying to break into international modeling.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This would be my first letter

Quote:
Dearest Gohar,

How sweet of you to remember me all this time! I’m afraid you are right, I don’t remember you. I only remember all the nasty emails from men trying to have sex with me. It was so bad I closed out my account. Just because I am a model doesn’t mean I am a slut! How nice to talk to a Gentleman! Let’s see, you already know from my profile how old I am and from my picture than I am a blonde. I just got out of the convent a little while ago, so I’m afraid I’m not very modern yet, although 6 months in New York trying to break into a good modeling agency has taught me many, many shocking things.

Since I closed my account, I can’t check out your profile any more. A picture would be welcome since you already know what I look like.

Cyndi Lu Huu

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Cold Justice, you're off to a great start with this promising new pet, dont be too concerned about what you write early on, he is unlikely to take too much notice yet anyway.

Keep feeding him waffle, agree along with what he says and try very hard to do everything he asks without having any luck.

As the scam progresses and he has invested a little more time you can begin to have a bit more fun, being a nun not so long ago you might want to have him teach you about some of the terms you have heard used at the agency ("one of the girls giving her head on the castor lounge" for example) or about how some of the other models are getting some gigs using some extra modelling skills like "lip dances" you need him to explain to you, of course, you will never quite understand and he will need to clarify exactly how (whatever you want him to explain) works.

With everything you wnat him to teach you, always get some of it wrong and make him really work for your fake dollars.

The money stage can be loads of fun because as a nun you took a vowel (deliberate typo) of "puberty" and you have barely enough money to pay your rent, of course, he may be able to suggest ways a pretty yet unsucksessful (another deliberate typo) model can make some extra cash Smile

Whatever you do, be sure to enjoy yourself, baiting should be fun.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
StrawberryShortcake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I may have found your lad.. If so then he has been very busy and changes the name but keeps pretty much the same script letter.

Quote:
I want to open my heart and soul in a full way

http://www.scammerlist.com/memberid/352637 Marieta
http://golivewire.com/forums/peer-ystpiee-support-a.html I believe this one is on a teen site Question Anzela

http://www.talesfromthetower.co.uk/2010/06/my-hug-for-you.html goes by the name Rima

http://zoqy.blogspot.com/2009/12/todays-e-mail-scams.html

@ cold play, nothing like cutting your teeth on a lad!!! Oh and I love Cyndi Lu

Need to check scamwarners to see if any of them are listed there. but that will have to wait for a few hours RL you know. lol..
Cold Justice
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks! Actually, I was thinking about being a 19 yr old virgin orphan, raised by nuns. Keeps me from having to know as much as a nun. But this poor little chick has landed in NY, when she gets a job she gets good money, but lots of times she's broke. She's very bad at handling her money, giving him lots excuses to beg for it, and her lots of excuses to suddenly not have it. Besides, she's BLONDE. IP is from Tunisia

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This sounds like its going to be fun, please keep us posted Laughing

One thing I suggest, for now at least is that other baiters wanting in should hold off a touch to avoid scaring off this lad, 3 to 4 days to a week between new baits shouldn't be too big a concern though Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Cold Justice
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think my boi just copy and pasted from the same letters, since he did such a bad job of it and didn't even get the right sex all the way through. None of the girls pictures are the same. He's very sloppy and/or an idiot. Cyndi has shot off an email with pink stationary. I hope he responds. Laughing

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

as a model you can be discovering a world of new drugs - they freak out when you mention doing drugs -- even ganga (pot)...I made it seem as normal as possible and mentioned smoking ganga all the time to relax, although I was a very prudish person...he would argue with me about it for hours and I'd just say medical facts show it's GOOD for you and most adults here smoked it for their health....would tell him to google medical marijuana and see all the benefits...

I hoped de educating him would make him slip up and talk about drugs normally to a potential victim....who would most likely be older, and prudish about such things...

I also talked about tattoo's like everyone had them - he was even willing to go get one with my name but due to aids and health risks I convinced him to wait till he got here for a "professional" artist cause I didn't like prision tattoos...

tattoo's there on women are just for prostitutes and such - so it was a big shock to him that it was normal here...as a model you could talk about getting one - what it should be, where it should go....

they also don't seem to like their women drinking or smoking cigarettes - another thing that mainly prostitutes do - so mention drinking wine alot (whiskey was my thing cause he said he couldn't drink it and it made him feel less manly that a woman could out drink him)

might mention offers of nude photography offers too -- let him freak out for a few days over the appropriateness of it and trying to protect a virgin nun ... lmao... can talk about how the body is natural and you're only offered tasteful ones...

I'm taking interest in this one Smile

Have Fun !!!

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Cold Justice
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks Ivana, I've followed some of your posts, I appreciate the suggestions. My character is so naive, that she is just going to find everything new and wonderful. I had already planned on telling him that nude artists models get a lot more than clothed ones, and I was working my courage up to do it. My living space is coed and comes and goes, which gives me a LOT of leeway. I doubt my set up could be real, but you never know, and he certainly wouldn't!

Yes, tatts and pot, I think I should try those pretty soon. Piercings, hmmm, wonder where I should do that. I bet my neighbor who is a tattoo artist could lend me a picture or two of the tatts I got! Actually, most of the young women here have them, so getting a pic to show him my new tatt won't be any problem!

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

one of the things I have found MOST satisfying in my 2 year bait was building up a character Lou (my husband) who I talked about on end - at first Kelvin was suspicious of the relationship - I had to do something with Lou almost every day - taking him to the store, the doctors, going over to visit friends, him helping fix things around the house, just visiting - but eventually kelvin got used to lou being in my life as a friend and trusted that...I had mentioned he had a limp and was on disability (very low income), I think that helped bring him out of the "competitor" category into the "never in a million years"...

then at the end on the 2nd valentine's day (the day kelvin and I were supposed to be married) lou took me on a little trip to memphis (I lived in red bank tn) and proposed marriage and to my surprise I found there was an attraction there so I was going to give it a go and see what happened...

it KILLED kelvin that he was that betrayed like that - it didn't make him go away - but it certainly slowed things down - and I know I've had my last conversation with him - told kelvin I was planning a baby with lou & getting married next valentine's day (I was insistent on v'day as my perfect marriage date)

I would make a male co-ed model or photographer a friend you talk about a lot and get them comfortable with the time you're spending with him as a friend....then when you're done with the bait bring him in to be a surprise romantic lover who also happens to be your best friend -

It really made me feel really good to know he felt the betrayal he was trying to bring onto others -- loss of trust, loss of love, manipulation...the fun things real victims end up feeling

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
StrawberryShortcake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down Oh I wanna join the Ivana fan club!!Where do I sign up at? bow_down
Cold Justice
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ivana Oh my! I read that thread, all but the last bit about having a baby, that is just tooooo good. I actually have some ideas about bumbling around I learned from it.

With such great help I'm not at least worried now. I had great fun setting up the email account, complete with avatar...I love avatars! He hasn't answered yet, but I'm guessing he doesn't get to the internet all that often. How long should I give him before I send a hurt letter?

Since I have male roommates and photographer and art students at my disposal, the opportunities for jealousy are endless. I think I'll make my best male buddy my best friend's boyfriend, except they will of course find they are better off just being friends leaving the way open for me. But it starts him out totally nonthreatening.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are off to a great start Cold Justice and you have laid the ground work to give yourself lots of wiggle room.

Be creative and don't be afraid to ask for help / advice.

Looking forward to your next update.

Peace,

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
Cold Justice
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy dead ended on me, and I keep getting "females" writing me now. I've just been responding to the promising ones like they aren't trying the come on but just want to be pen pals. I thought Cyndi was a pretty female name, but evidently it confuses them.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic