SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone got a worse butchering of the English language?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dexter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have always referred to her "barrister" as "bastard". I got this reply last night, and it made me laugh real hard:

Please i want to no if you are read to help or not,becouse my lawer wrote me that you are not serious with this transation at our.so that i can luke for somebody else to help me.and wait is the meaning of this Yes, the bastard said it was taken care of
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nice littel bit of de-education there, hopefully that Lad will adapt all of his scripts to look "more realisitic" Wink

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
Arctic Baiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice to see you're teaching her English Very Happy

Quote:
Yes, the bastard said it was taken care of
clapping

I just find out you are a peace of shite a joker and a betrayer! Affrican accestral shrins will chase until you die. The African Shrine is After You! TO HELL WITH YOU DOG - Miss Grace Eziash1

Completed Baits Worth Reading:
Olena
Western Union Nigeria
http://computersecrets.eu.pn/
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice. I just hope the next time he emails a new victim it is to say: "Hello, I am the bastard."

I'm enjoying myself butchering the Engllish language in my current bait. I have a nurse from the Cote d'Ivore, who's native language is French, and who's English is patchy at best:
The Nurse wrote:
Why do you say even Mr. Cole twice thing? Is you a person or two? I attached the paper of Western Union. That me £1 for the cost; man in the Cafe d' Internet to scan it. I paid him this time, but if this will occur much, then me please be paid behind.

And I have a brain-damaged teenager, who tends to write in teenager-speak:
The Teenager wrote:
o mi gd wotz wiv teh feds? Teh numer is not fake. I had mony in mi hand and wacht David tak it ina teh wesrn unon. wi r u sain tihs? is lik a fcukin mitmar. war is mi mony?
Strangely, the lad seems to understand the teenager better than the nurse.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Steele
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha! I can barely read that teen-speak one, it hurts my head.
Dexter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And now the follow up to an attachment that wouldn't open (I was as surprised as they were).

THINK YOU SO FAR

In christ i am sorry i can not open the scan copy you attach to me No shit ,can you just please send me the payment informantion Info-mansion?In with out you attaching it to me.just please fill out this form and send it to me via email,is like my lawer is have the same problem with me of opening the attach document.just fill the form if you have pay the money that is wait Wait...what? he needs to claim the money
Dixon_Bainbridge
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not strictly butchery but it still made me chuckle...

"I want you to know that you are dealing with a force man"

I guess if our transaction fails at any stange (most stages actually Smile ) I could always convince him that as a Force Man he is eligible to join my JEDI training camp.
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dexter,

For more hideous 'bastardizations' of the English tongue, do join us on the insult baiting thread: here is the link http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118139&start=1450

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic