SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Need to get an M7CN number?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So far Rev. 1an H0rgan has sent 42 emails to me - many full page/single space and gotten nothing in return. This is a first for me - carrying a bait this long - so I'm quite happy about it.

Today I finally had to go to Western Onion and send the 95.00 he requests. See, I'm renovating my kitchen on the funds he promised, but stepped on a rusty nail and had to put off the WU trip. The Rev was sympathetic but told me to go anyway.

I got a WU receipt from a link here, but don't know where to get an M7CN number for it. I chose the receipt that has the actual payment receipt stapled over the M7CN number, but the Rev is going to ask for it. What to do?
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

make it up
give it to him
he checks and realises theres no payment
say you must have made a mistake
swap two numbers around
give it to him
he realises theres no payment again
realise that damn 8 was smudged, replace it with a 3
again no payment
resend him the MTCN but change a number and don't mention its different, but tell him he obviously can't read it
go for the M7CN S3CUR3 route, saying that WU require that MTCN to be collected to get the original MTCN to be valid
When he doesn't get hrough S3CUR3, find a way to lose the money when you're getting it back, oh damn, a delay, you'll have to get that money all over again Sad

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Before you send him a fake receipt that he can see, try sending him a very large, renamed DLL file.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some nice toys are to be found here.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1369774

http://www.spyrkes.info/generators/

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did use the spyrkes site to create the receipt, coffee stains and all and darn it! I spelled the name wrong too.

Thanks for the input. Sadly for the Rev, Mrs. Dyck is rather computer illiterate so everything takes a lot of time which gives me the chance to use all the suggestions here.

I'll go a day or so without replying to him. This seems to induce him to write reams and reams of panicky crap but only because he cares so much about a broke widow spending money she doesn't have based on his promises. Gee I hate these scumbags.

Quote:
WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU REALLY
NEED TO REMOVE FEAR FROM YOU AS LONG AS YOU HAVE ME GUIDING YOU,

Thanks Rev!

ETA: Heeee......it's working. 3 emails since I told him I sent the money, the last saying:

Quote:
PLEASE IN GODS NAME PROVIDE ME WITH A
NUMBER I CAN GET TO YOU ON
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic