SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

lad is back after three months

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Early this year i was baiting a lad as a businessman who was quite normal at first but later in the bait was suffering from a complete nervous breakdown. Sometimes my character could burst out in rants and cursing at the lad who didn't seem to mind Very Happy Anyway the last thing i wrote to the lad as the wife of my character (who wasn't able to write enymore) they were leaving for a vacation to one of S1mba's s4fari camps in the hope that my character with the nervous breakdown would get better. I am not sure how the lad's reaction was if he replied at all. Because i thought the bait was death i deleted his emails from the inbox. But he's back and is clueless about what happened before:
Quote:
Hello Sir,

Sir we need your direct telephone number and nearest airport to your residence, you should not be bothered by USA Custom certificate or United Nation Anti-Terrorist/Drug certificates. I wish to assure you that you have every cause to trust both I and my colleague because every require documentation needed to back-up the fund at every customs port of entry, will be secured by me.

We cannot proceed with this operation because of your inability to RENT the needed boxes. Renting of those boxes cost you only $800 and that is the only needed expenses from you. There is no way we can embark on operation without the owner of the fund, fails to secure the Bullion Trunk Diplomatic Boxes.

Am not here for a joke and my colleague is planning to end this operation, because I believe I have given you enough information concerning this operation. I have sent to you enough of my identification as a proof and am still willing to reconfirm it again if you wish to see them.

I am informing you on a way out for the dispatch of your fund peacefully without any seizure by either your bank or the US Monitoring Agencies. But if you ignore my advice, your fund movement by bank transfer will surely hit a brick wall and you will keep spending money and time with energy and without any success until you forfeit the whole amount, which will be deferred at that time for a seizure when the Monitoring Unit will adopt the motion for seizure.

I decided to contact you privately in order to advice you and to help you through Diplomatic Security operation, which will enable you to receive the fund successfully without any seizure or threat on the fund.

Thanks
Franco1s P1thon

Maybe i'll just continue with the bait as i left it and tell the lad my character is still in Africa. I am curious if this lad still remembers my character.

ETA; He is still using thesame email addy

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

theory 1 - he is bored
theory 2 - he is stupid
theory 3 - he is curious
theory 4 - he test's you out
theory 5 - he is adventuresome
theory 6 - he has no clue who you are

-
my favourites are 2 and 4, with a taste of 6
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Frank.Lester, you forgot number 7.

theory 7 - he wants money

Very Happy

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Arctic Baiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about "8- All of the above?"

I just find out you are a peace of shite a joker and a betrayer! Affrican accestral shrins will chase until you die. The African Shrine is After You! TO HELL WITH YOU DOG - Miss Grace Eziash1

Completed Baits Worth Reading:
Olena
Western Union Nigeria
http://computersecrets.eu.pn/
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it when Lads come back!

Presumably, at the time he dropped you, he had 'easier' potential victims to concentrate on. But now they have dried up, he's looked back on his previous contacts, and decided that you are worth another shot.

Maybe he, like you, has deleted almost every one of the mails relating to your previous correpondence. All he remembers is that you were genuine and willing.....

So congratulations for convincing him first time round.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic