SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A job offer for scammers!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mrbamboohouse
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lately I have been trying a bait where I pretend to be a Japanese mobster/club manager offering to give a job as a type of tout/bouncer/hired arm. I send out the following reply to every scam letter I get.

Quote:
My name is Nozaki Toshiro. I received your e-mail trhough my e-mai address. I am a japanese man living in tokyo, japan. I am not interested in your offer because I knw you are african scammer. but I have an offer for you. I own several nighte clubs here in tokyo, japan. We are looking for tough black mans to help us recruit customers and women (foreign and japanese) to come to our clubs. you do not have to speak japanese. We will teach you the phrases you need to learn. We will pay you 400,000 japanese yen every month. that is around $4,000 in American dollars. We will also give you a place to stay fo free. We also pay for your plane ride here. there are ways you can make extra money to. in next e-mail I tell you more detail. I think you make mre money here in japan than you will scamming naive Americans trying! please replay if u or ur to;ugh blak man friends are interested!

I am waiting for your letter,

Nozaki

Here are a couple responses I've received so far.

Quote:
FROM THE DESK OF THE MANAGER ZENITH BANK
OUR REF/ ZBPLC/00784/07
OFFICE +234-1-417-9143
CELL PHONE; +234-8038750788
Date:23/07/2009

Re:Compensation fund Payment Notification.

ATTN: Nozaki,

Your mail is well noted and your intension here in the excutive office of ZENITH BANK PLC.

Regards to your mail i must thank you very much for fighting scam and frundulent activitives in this our society by providing a geniue occupation for our youths so that we can have a sefty place to live, and in other hand, frundulent activitives has discouraged some innocent people to ignore their inheritance,beneficiary,contract payment and lots of them due to the same scam activitives.

So my dear Nozaki, i want you to know that this is not in any form of frundulent act or scam project,also bear in mind that all vital documents that is binding this transaction is here with me on your behalf so kindly have it in back of your mind that this transaction is %100 riskless.So you are to submit to this office with this information for payment procession

NAME:....................................
SEX:.......................................
ADDRESS:...............................
EMAIL:.....................................
PHONE:...................................
COMPANY:..............................
IDENTIFICATION.......................................

Hope to hear from you.

Regards

JIM OVIA
ZENITH BANK PLC.

There were some wonderful/cheesy pictures attached to that one.

Here's the most recent.

Quote:
HELLO,GOOD DAY MY DEAR FREINDS.
SEE I DONT UNDERSTAN WHAT YOU MEAN BY ME SCAMMING YOU.
SEE THIS IS VERY GENUE BUSINESS THAT WILL BENEFIT YOU AND I AM AN ELDERLY MAN WHAT WILL BE MY BENEFIT IF I DO THAT TO YOU,U MUST NOT HAVE ANY BAD THING IN MILD I MUST TELL YOU THIS I HAVE AVIDEANCE WITH ME HEAR THAT U WILL SEE AND KNOW THAT IS GENUE WHICH YOU CAN GO TO THE WEBSIT OK.
AS I SEE YOUR CONTACT TRUE INTERNET MY MILD ACCEPT YOU AS A GOOD MAN TO DO BUSINESS WITH ME.
WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU.

KAYODE AFOLABI

I also had one guy who was genuinely interested in my offer, but he gave up quickly. See my first scam-bait (http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=168978).

After I get the letters where they continue to try to scam me, I send a variation of the following:

Quote:
I was not born yesterday. do I seem like a man who can be fooled by crimanls? I knw scam when I see one! when I was young punk, my grilfrend and me get on crowded train and she stand next to businessman and scream "don't pinch my ass!" then I threat to turn him in to police if he dosnt give me all the money he has that day. if he have not much money, I beat him up. you cant scam scamer! now I am much better. I manage three clubs in Tokyo and want to open new club. I try to offer you real job because my organization need tough black mans! but you are not being serious. if you want real job with me in japan, reply seriously.we NEED tough black mans to help us recruit clients and act as bouncer. if you are not interested, please tell your tough friends. but you have to be honest to me! dont talk to me like I am fool! Japanese dont fuck around!

Nozaki

I'll update if there are any takers.
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
SEE THIS IS VERY GENUE BUSINESS

I just love the lad neologisms. I wonder how the whole "pinch my ass" thing will go? Looking forward to your updates.

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a great idea! Nice work, hope you keep posting the replies.

Easter Egg 2013
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And the lad word for the week is -

FRUNDULENT

Laughing

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
mrbamboohouse
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I traced this lad's IP address to the Ivory Coast and told him so, then I repeated my job offer. He hasn't taken the bait yet.

Quote:
Hello Nozaki,

I am very sorry, the mail just enter into a wrong hand, I think that you are my brother in the Lord; I made a mistake, and again point of correction I am not a scammer, rather I am an Evangelist doing Gods evangelism, but for now I am in the hospital having a medical treatment.

Remain bless and God will help you.

Bye.

Evangelist Madam Ruth Elvis Roland.
No-181 White cross Street, Flat 2. London EC1Y 8QP.
United Kingdoms.

This guy (see original reply above), still insists he in legitimate.

Quote:
Dear Nozaki,
I hard, what you said but remember that everybody are not the same,
i have told you all the trought that i will tell you,is just that my
spirit accept you to do business with you,i find you as a trughtfull
person, this is the business god want to use to bless you for life,but
you feel that am like others,for you to know what am telling you maybe
is true you can (Visite Website ) if am not telling you true or am
scamer i will not tell you to visite the website and check it ok.
and if you can do this business with me i will also like to come over
there to live with you to invest ok,think about it and get back to me.
my good friend.

Regards,
Dr kayode afolabi.

I repeat I know he is a scammer and he sends me this response.
Quote:

Good Day ,

My good friend,i have hard what you said,ok
i will look for another person whom is intrested about the business,ok
but never the less, you are still my friend,ok
for what you said about you club in japan i will help you to look for
a person who is intrested to do the job with you over there,ok
Thanks god bless.
Kayode Afolabi.

Maybe he will take the bait.

This lad is playing dumb. (Well, maybe not playing Wink )

Quote:
Hello dear,

If you are not interested then forget about the business. If you are interested then send me your full name address and mobile telephone number. Besides ,what do you mean by an African scammer ?

Yours

Deborah Patrick.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic