SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Old habits are hard to break....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
McBait
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just opened up my first catcher accounts last night, lightly sprinkled the addresses in the obvious places and waited.

Open it this morning and see email from "Central Bank of Nigeria" out of pure habit, I catch myself reaching for the "DELETE" button!

DUH...

I'm so thrilled with all the dumb stuff in those boxes, I'm not even sure where to start Smile
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

, or is this a "different" Central bankof Nigeria??? Laughing

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
McBait
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nope:

Quote:
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

From the Desk Of:
MR Sanusi Lamido Aminu
Executive Governor (CBN)
www.cenbank.org

You want the headers? I figure it's my first day on the job this one's probably just dead common, takes a bit of time to find the fun ones Twisted Evil
McBait
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK...when I started into this site, I thought, maybe, just maybe, you all were just nuts, no one could be THAT stupid. I sent out my replies with a name I thought so ridiculous, surely no one would buy it...

But WOW...I mean WOW...

The lads are replying and even bouncing me to new scripts, using "info" provided in my previous replies to start new games.

Shocked

I mean, really? I'm just floored...I knew from the "good ole" days this stuff was all a scam, just deleted it...but really, this easy to mess with them?
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's amazing what they will accept. One of my latest mentees chose a name that had me seriously worried, but the lad totally missed it.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Hyperkill
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I almost think it's better to try crazy things and see if the lad buys it. This is a small test to see just how stupid the lad is. When you catch a really stupid one you have many opportunities to make him do crazy things in the future Twisted Evil
ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Strange and downright rude names are great for identifying the more naive lads.

Try a name which isn't necessarilly rude as it stands but further along the bait becomes pure filth when put in a certain context. I had a bait where my character was called Mr Hawcess. Further into the bait he met with Mr Kinnoff and Mr Wann. To help meet the lads financial demands they formed a PLC called Wann, Kinoff, Hawcess.

Incidentally McBait, great avatar Shocked

Closed lad accounts x5
Safari Afua, The Worried Girl - Accra, Ghana to Cotonou, Benin. "Am very tired and i need to go have some rest. I don't think i will go out tomorrow." Thanks Blah!
dutchkroket
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When I first started with this, I was quite surprised as well.
Currently baiting some lotto lad as C0urtn3y W1n3h0us3, professional singer and frequent rehab visitor. I need the money for my favorite hobby so the offer was really helpfull. He is buying every bit of it.

i decided to check not you just to make sure you are ok - Abubakar Hamza
is only an idiot will see a life opportunity and ignore it - Florence Jackson
YOU ARE VERY LOCKY THAT YOU GET BACK TO ME IN TIME - BALA
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic