SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Your character female? It helps to be pregnant!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New excuse for not going to Western Union:

From RCOG/RCM Advice on Swine Flu and Pregnancy:

http://tiny.cc/r2ssi

Quote:
Pregnant women in Australia and New Zealand have been advised to stay at home if possible.

Quote:
Current guidance in the UK for pregnant and breastfeeding women: advised to avoid crowded places where possible.

Also on BBC Health (though with annoying counter-advice):

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8157755.stm

Quote:
The Royal College of Midwives says all expectant mothers should avoid crowded places and unnecessary travel.

My female characters have suddenly come-all-over pregnant!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
urban-shakedown
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well my current Character is a bloke, but by tomorrow I intend to make him 6 months pregnant... wonder if my chap will catch on!!
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ well i'm a bloke and according toa facebook quiz i'm 2 months pregnant Smile, so it can happen Laughing

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
McBait
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OH now that would be a scream...my current character is a wealthy, rambling grandma who just discovered the internet!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic