SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

This is obviously a scam, any suggestions?

View next topic
View previous topic

Scamdetective1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thinking I was being scammed I have done my research....Same guy different name and e-mail..Here it is
First e-mail
Thanks for your response and concern towards this transaction.I`m a reputable person with good and sound reputation to protect.How much is the final price of the Antique Pedal Grinding Sharpening Stone.I have arranged for the shipping of the Antique Pedal Grinding Sharpening Stone.But right now am out of state am on seminar in Republic of Ireland Dublin and i`m interested in buying the Antique Pedal Grinding Sharpening Stone with no delay.Money order or Cashier check can only be issued as a means of payment.Get back to me with your contact information so that payment can be mail out to you as soon as possible.

Second email

Thanks for your response and concerned,ok..I have arranged for the shipping of the Antique Pedal Grinding Sharpening Stone..I just want to let you know that i will mail out the check to as soon as i can via UPS service,ok.so you will received it by this week unfailingly.So the check i will be sending to you will include the shipping company money as soon as you received it you will get it cash and deduct your item money and the additional $50 am adding for you in this transaction for any inconvenience that may cause you in this transaction,ok.So you will send the rest of the money to the shipping company information i will be providing for in the next email through western union money transfer.So the shipping company will come for the pickup of your Antique Pedal Grinding Sharpening Stone and other items that i have already bought down in Ohio and Texas,ok.I hope you understand this now.So get back to me.all is well.

Third E-mail
Thanks for your response and concern towards this transaction.The payment i will be sending to you is a confirm American Drawn check,you can verify any where in the state.I will notify you as soon as the payment is been send out to you..stay bless

Forth e-mail
Thanks for your response and concern towards this transaction.I so much appreciate your patience towards this transaction.You know i told you earlier before i mail out the payment to you that i will be responsible for the shipment of the item and the other items that i have bought down in Ohio and Texas.I just want to inform you that you will surely receive the payment in the mail by tomorrow morning unfailingly via ups service.Once you have receive the payment in the mail tomorrow morning,i want you to get the payment cash asap in your bank or any cashing store and deduct your item money and the additional $50 am adding for you in this transaction and you will be sending the remaining funds to the Global Shipping company that will be resposible for the shipment of the item via western union money transfer.I will get back to you with more information about the transaction first thing tomorrow morning.I seriously count on you and how is the condition of the item by now?Stay bless
Fifth email
Thanks for your response and concern towards this transaction.Thanks for your prompt response towards this transaction.I just want to inform you that there was a little delay on the payment but i strongly believe you will receive the payment in the mail by tomorrow unfailingly and i will get back to you with the tracking number for the payment first thing tomorrow morning and i will also get back to you with the more information about the pickup of the item.Stay bless
Sixth email

Thanks for your response and concerned towards this transaction,ok.You know i told you earlier before i sent the check to you that i will be responsible for the shipping of the item b cos i have bought some other items down in Ohio and Texas that i want the shippers to help me shipped alongside yours,ok.

I just want to inform you that you will surely receive the payment in the mail by this morning unfailingly via UPS services.As soon as you have receive the check in the mail, please just get it cashed asap in your bank or any cashing store and deduct your item money from the funds and the extra $50 i`m adding for your effort and any inconvenience this may caused you towards this transaction.

So you will be sending the remaining money to the shipping company that will be responsible for the shipping of the item,ok.Then you will get back to me with all the wiring information you must have used to send the money to them through western union money transfer asap unfailingly,ok.The shipping company information has being given to you below,ok.This is the name and address of the shipping company where you are to send the remaining funds to via western union money transfer
Name: Peggy Hamby
Address: Lula,
State:Georgia
Zip code:30554
United State.
Once you have send the remaining funds to this name and address in United State,you will get back to me with all this western union details,such information like
1.MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER (MTCN)

2.SENDER NAME AND ADDRESS

3.EXACT AMOUNT SENT TO THEM AFTER WESTERN UNION CHARGES

4.EXACT ADDRESS WHERE THE SHIPPERS WILL COME FOR THE PICKUP WHEN THEY ARRIVED.

I WANT YOU TO PLEASE GET THIS TRANSACTION COMPLETED AS SOON AS YOU HAVE RECEIVE THE PAYMENT IN THE MAIL BY THIS MORNING UNFAILINGLY TO AVOID ANY DELAYED AGAIN IN THIS TRANSACTION,OK.GET BACK TO ME TODAY,OK.ALL IS WELL.STAY BLESS...............CHEERS

Well I guess I'm not selling my Grinding wheel today....lol
Today is Sept 16,2009 7:41 am est I am suppose to get this check today.I told this scammer 4 times I will ony accept a Postal Money Order.Wonder If I will get it...lol I dout if I will get a respones from this post sense it is a little old. But I just wanted to post this Scam ,Thanks
This person is using the name and email as follows
"Michael Smith" <[email protected]>
I am trying to see how far this will go.I guess I am trying to bait as well,I want also to mess with him.
JerryTheJerk
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Be careful... My wife works for the post office (USPS) and she sees fake MO's all the time. So, just because it's a postal money order doesn't mean anything.

Jerry
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^

Quote:
Once you have send the remaining funds to this name and address in United State,you will get back to me with all this western union details,such information like

Why, the person you sent it to will send it on, so he needs to contact them, you can only send to one person at a time!!!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Scamdetective1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well ,I did not no you can fake a Postal money order. I thought there were ways through the post office where it couldn't be faked. Learn something new everyday. I so want to mess with this person. Thanks Jerry
Scamdetective1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well UPS just arrived with the check. For a hundred dollar Antique stone grinding wheel I got a check for $4300 Shocked dollars.....lololol I was shocked to find out it was no good..lol Thanks all ....This is a very good forum

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic