SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

G'DAY ALL

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey there everyone

i just joined and thought i would introduce myself.

my name is Petey

look forward to having some mugu madness fun
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey there, welcome aboard Very Happy

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

Don't listen to him, he's just a noneity.

Welcome to the Eater Very Happy

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Hugh and welcome to Eater! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Owyergoinmate?

the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here mate. Read the sticky's pay a visit to our own eater universaty and bait safe. We have some more crazy aussie's here so i'm expecting some crazy baits from you too Very Happy

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome.

If you feel you need some coaching, get yourself a mentor here; read this thread and the stickies in this forum; oh, and bait safe. If you don't know what I mean by that, you haven't read enough yet.

Yet another permutation of that user name, eh? You could try typing "hugh*" into the Memberlist search box and see all of your close relatives.

And you'll notice how I've avoided the temptation to say "G'day Cobber"?

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Old No. 7 wrote:
And you'll notice how I've avoided the temptation to say "G'day Cobber"?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I DON'T THINK I HAVE EVER HEARD ANOTHER AUSSIE SAY THAT BUT THE WHOLE WORLD THINKS WE DO Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thanks for the welcome messages guys, i was involved in alot of scam baiting a few years ago but lost time to do it so here i am... back with a vengeance!!!

i currently have a bait going with a loan scammer, we have a magazine in Australia called ZOO WEEKLY and i am trying to get a mugu to send me a sign with "ZOO WEEKLY" on it so i can send it in to the mag

i love reading all of you guys posts

good luck to you all and be safe
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater.
If that's your baiting name, I you might want to ask a mod to change it.
We do get lads visiting here.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic