SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Piggy Icon?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a bank account to send over to Alan, but how do I make sure that I get my piggy bank icon?

Don't get me wrong, I'll send the account to him anyway, just wanna make sure I get my Icon. I have sent some before but have not heard anything back. I have no icons yet... Shocked

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As long as you know the bank details were/are real, and you sent them, you get a piggy, as Alan very rarely replies uness theres not enough info provided Wink

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above

Last edited by El Nombre on Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You put the icon into your sig line yourself using the edit profile menu.

To not hear back from Alan is a good thing, it means he has all the info he needs.

Go get yourself a siggy piggy !

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There you go. Very Happy

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
El Sid
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Mjwoody: Heh Piggy Buddy! I claimed my first one today, feels good huh? Very Happy

God I can only pray he has / had some $$ in that account...

http:// mar mighty industries. webs. com/ (leave your baiter/catcher address in the guestbook)

Martin Shen: "I am convinced that you will not betray me immediately.."

Mansa Musa Kamara: "...you resemble the son a one pussy sucker and I think my guess is right. Yes, your name is bastard...the problem now is that no one knows if the gods will accept your blood for a sacrifice. Bastard you are and bastard will you remain..."

S0L0M0N Bo@tang: "Thanks for your response. The content is painstakingly understood." - yeahh lad-pain!!
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet! someone already added it. I'll fire off that info to Alan right away.

@El Sid, It sure does feel great, just wish I would have kept track of the others I sent.

But, the main thing is that the aren't scamming someone else with that account anymore right?

---------------------------------------
Thanks, Ima Baeder, once again ---> Embarassed

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on your first lad bank account. Very Happy

You're welcome and no need for blushy faces, it's an easy mistake. Wink

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations to both of you. Well done Sid and Mjwoody Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More siggy piggies! jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mjwoody wrote:
just wish I would have kept track of the others I sent.

Just do what I did. Although itwould have read "a few" until I got a victim list with 40+ victims, many with bank account details.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic