SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

a trophy which is visible from space

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

all the hype about apollo 11 got me thinking of an astronaut-flavoured bait. the idea is this:

- i am an astronaut with a gambling problem, so it is no surprise when i win a lottery

- i am broke through gambling, so cannot use western union, and no one will loan me money for fees

- fortunately, i made a large bet with a ground controller, and if i win it the lad can share my winnings.
of course, he will have to help me to win it first Smile

- the bet is this; i bet that i can persuade someone to create a man-made object visible from space.
all the lad needs to do is agree to construct such an object.
obviously, he must send photographic proof which can be aligned with the satellite photos.

the asems have gone out already, but they do not give much detail so far.
i have not decided what the man-made object will be yet - people, cars or white-washed rocks arranged in a circle is one possibility.
suggestions welcome!
however, i should emphasise that the object does -not- have to be actually visible from space -
it just has to cover an impressively large area.

IrwinFletcher
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll bet you 10,000,000$ USD(five united states dollars after taxes and fees) that you can't get them to spell your name out in the sand using letters shaped by people laying in the proper place.

- let if sink into your nerves that, R3V J0HN 4BUL3 is not a cheat and God Almighty whom I serve will not let me be
RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How are they supposed to take a photo to verify it is visible from space?

"How can a Microsoft worker be using gmail account? are you so doll?" -- Clement Morgan
"call back your money if there is and wait for a cock sucker to answer you. Your mannal/fraud will place you in jail as soon as you arrive." --Clement Morgan

Closed lad accounts(x1)
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Google Earth, maybe?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think just standard ground photography would be great! R2 it would be akin to a Monument of F@ith! Send the pics of the Nazca "runways". and other lines visible from space for examples. I would not expect to see anything REALLY big though. Lads are very lazy!

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Although a video camera tied to a balloon and rope would work...this is a
nifty toy for getting aerial images of landscapes, apparently invented for
the police but could be co-opted for [edited] baiting [/edited]purposes:

http://www.draganfly.com/uav-helicopter/draganflyer-x6/

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Google Earth, at least maps.google.com, are several years behind the times.

On the other hand, if there is anyone reading this who's day job is in processing military satellite images, and they want a training exercise... Very Happy

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Get him to make a balloon to ride in or hire a plane.

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice. Think big. The TWAT have had good-sized pyramids built, so why not get a promising lad to create something like the Cerne Abbas Giant? If the price is right, he'll do it....

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic