SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Maravella, Paul Simon & Dr. Bananas

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kungfu Panda
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the first email I got, probably not the lad's real picture. My identity is Ben Gale from Seattle

Date: Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 9:42 PM!
Subject.From Maravella........!!

My dear,
My names are Maravella Diane, i am 23 yrs old from ivory coast in west Africa and presently am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war going on in my country.

My late father is Dr Barnabas Diane was a prominent successful business man and a politician under the government of Late Gen.Robert Gue the former head of state before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where am leaving now. ( in the refugee camp)

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell more about my self in my next mail.
Here is my pictures OK. And i will also like to see yours.
Thanks and remain bless .
Miss Maravella.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: [email protected]

Maravella,
I was surprised to hear from you, and was glad. you look very beautiful and your situation is very tragic. so in which country are you living in now? i am currently living Seattle, in the US, but I travel to europe and asia all the time. i ran a diamond business for many years, but in light of the recent financial crisis, things are not good. i have been divorced for two years now with one child, my son Ben Jr. here is a photo of us on a trip. I am 37 and my son is now 10. I like women with nice legs and shaved armpits. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

(I did include a picture of an actor from the TV show "Lost".)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 7:23 PM!
Subject.Please i really need your help seriously

My Dearest,

How are you today hope all is well and fine? mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. i'm from ivory-coast, but due to the war in my contry, that cost the dead of my father and my mother which made me to stay here as a refegue in dakar senegal. my condition here is terrible, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev Paul Samson. who is the pastor of the (Christ the king Churches) here in the camp,he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i'm leaving in the women's hostel(in the camp) because here they have two hostels one for the men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is ( 00221-76-66-76-843 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel because of my conditon here i don't have any right or privilledge to some things be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's Deposit Certificate of account and death certificate (as his next of kin) here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in United kingdom which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.5m(Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) So what i need from you is, for you to see that this money is transfered to a good account and also to make arrengment on how i will come over and stay with you and continue my life and education.

My choosing you is a question i knew you must ask and i think it is a good question.i have two reasons for choosing you, i choosed you because it is the will of God.and i believe knowing you will bring hope back again to my life.my choosing you does not mean i do not have anybody from africa.i have two uncles,that is my late fathers junior brothers whom i think are suppose to be taking care of me but they do not care,all they did was to sell my late father's houses and company to one mr olson steven from united states and enjoy the money with their wives.

I wanted to tell olson about it but should my uncles know of the money,they can kill me ,so as to eat the money,it was as if my father saw their deed because he told the implication of having a big money in africa and that was the reason while he made the deposit in scotland.the day i wrote you first,i picked up three address from a dating site and i prayed over it with my Rev,father.he brought the pieces of papper and wrote the three email address in it and fold it,he ask me to pick one and i picked your email address,then i decided to write you and i also believe that it is the will of God.

However you can call me with the reverend office phone line, my favorite language is English but our official language is French ,but i speak English very fluently because i attended an American and English speaking private school all in my country for almost all my school,

I really really like your picture and your son thanks and also try to call me as requested so that we can hear each other voices,i have a lot to tell,i will be thinking about you so much,as i will be waiting to hear from you soonest. Please and please try to keep every thing about me to your self alone ok. Those pictures are some of the pictures i snap when i was in school. Do you like my legs? Please my regards to your son.

I love you my dear..
have a wonderful day,
Miss Maravella.

I am also expecting you to be a honest man to me, some one who will not hurt me at the end please, I am taking you as my every thing. I love you with all my heart and i expect the same from you.

(she sent me six more pictures)

To: Maravella

Maravella,
this is a tragic situation you are in, but the amount of money you are
asking me to handle is too small. I usually don't handle sums under 10
million dollars. If you would like me to help you with this transfer,
you will first have to answer me these questions:

1. I want to see a scanned copy of your passport
2. I want to know your full current address
3. what are your plans when you come to the US?
4. How did your father come to have this money?
5. are you currently a virgin?
6. why did the chicken cross the road?

Office Direct Line xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Office Front Desk xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yours truly,
Ben

(I use a k7 number and a street payphone number)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
date: Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 6:57 PM

My dearest,

I am very happy to read your mail this morning. How are you doing over there today together with your son. Is he your only child? Hope all is well with you in every aspcet of life. If so to God be the glory. Mine, i am not feelling confortable here as you see my condition in this hell called refugee camp. My dearest, i am really suffering a lot here that is why i really need your help seriously over this.

So for you questions you asked me:

1) I dont have a passport at the moment to travel, i lost mine on my way to senegal during the incedent. But i have refugee id card .

2) Name : Maravella Diane
Address : 84a Hann Marister, Refugee camp,
Courty code :00221,
Darkar-Senegal,
West Africa.

3) Please i will like to help me so that as soon as i come to us, i can be able to finish my Education, without depending on any one. While you will help me invest the money to any good business.

4) My late father is Dr Barnabas Diane. He was a politician under the government of Late Gen.Robert Gue the former head of state.

5) My dearest, i am still in my virginity as i am writing to you now. Because my mother used to tell me when she was i alife, that a man can only trust his wife to the last, only if his wife is a virgin till the husband marry her. And so many other thing she used to tell me. And i really believe her tried my best to keep her words. As soon as i come over there you will be my withness on that.

But as for your last question i don't understand what you by ( 6. why did the chicken cross the road?)

Do not i just contacted you, i believe that it is the will of God for us to know each other. Because after the prayer which i did because of this issue i got your contact. So strongly believe that it is God, so please do not hurt me remember that i amù orphan. I am taking to you as my every thing.
Thanks a lot,
Yours forever,
Maravella.

(come on, it crossed the road to get to KFC of course)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maravella
It is truly tragic what happened to your parents. I feel the up most
sympathy for you.
Ben

Please my dearest as i was telling you,

you are the only one i have in my life now. And i believed that it is the will of God for us to know each other. Please take me the way you take your self. And please i am telling you all my secrete for you to know every about me.. And i am begging you to keep every thing to your self for security purpose ok. Because i don't want any one to hurt us at the end, Or plan to betray us ok. Please i am telling all this because you are my life now. Remember that i am an orphan.

I cry too much every time because of my parents. More especially when ever i look at their pictures. Oooooooooooooooh my God!!!. I remember the past. I have passed through hell, and i am still passing through here in this camp. Please i really want you to be there for me. I believe i will fine my happiness in you as soon as i meet with you over there, because i believe my God. That is why i am not afraid of telling you all this about me. I know that he will not lead me to the hand of a bad person.

One more thing, you know that i am in the Refugee camp here. And i am not suppose to have access to the Internet here. But i am very lucky because, i am they only one that use to clean the Reverend Pastor's office here every morning at times with my roommate. So after cleaning the office i do use his computer in his office here to write you. This is the only opportunity i have to the Internet here. And any day i did not clean the office, that means i will not have the access to write you. But i will try my best to write you daily ok. Because you are the only one in my life now.

i will also like to hear your sweet voice ok. Just call and tell the Rev that you want speak with me.00221-76-66-76-843 Then he will send fro me in the hostel to come and speak with you. I have just finished cleaning the office now and i am going back to the hostel now, the Rev. is not yet in his office now. So call him now and ask him when you will call back ok.

Thanks a lot my love, And remain bless for me over there.
Yours forever in love,
Maravella Daine.

My Dearest,

I thank you once again this morning.I will also like to see you face to face,i like you very much and i want you to know that before i contact you is the will of God that me and you to know each other and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with.I am not going to give your love to anyother man you will satisfy me,so needless of looking for another man.

Please i have not told any one except you about the existence of this money and i will lik you to please keep itsecret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it and am using the church computer to write you,Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this informations. My love is for you and you alone,You can call the Revrend and ask him the best time to call me the number once again (00221-76-66-76-843). You can call me and ask me any question you want,

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 20% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice.In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 6.5 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

The contact informations of the bank is as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.

This id email id is direct to the Transfer officer: Mr Stephen Hester. ([email protected])

( [email protected] ) OR ( [email protected] )

Transfer officer: Mr Stephen Hester.
Tele: +447031883708 / +447031883808
Fax:44-70-3192-6689

Contact them now on how to transfer the 6.5 millon dollars deposited by my late of which i am the next of kin.I have maped out 20% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer.My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it. As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as
possible.

Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from the money for me to prepare my travelling documents to meet with you in your country. for a better life ok,

have a wonderful day, Am waiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever in love,
Miss Maravella Diane

(so I write to Mr. Hester)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
(she sent me this template letter to send to Hester, but I changed her father's name to Dr. Bananas)

to: [email protected]
subject Dr.Bananas Diane account transfer

To Mr Stephen Hester.,

I am writing you on behalf of Miss Maravella Diane who is residing in
the refugee camp of Senegal. Her father Dr Bananas Diane was your late
customer before he died. i am her foreign partner and i want to know
the possibilities and guide lines of transferring Dr Bananas Diane's
deposit which miss Diane is the next of kin from your bank to my
account in my country. this is the (Deposit Account Number A/C
RBS-766254999744.) the name on the account holder is Dr.Bananas Diane.
inform me the step to fellow in making the transfer come through
without delay. i will be waiting to receive your reply immediately.

Yours Faithfully,

Ben Gale.

Maravella
I have already sent this email to Mr. Hester, informing him of your
father Dr Bananas account transfer. i am waiting to hear from him.
Ben
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My dearest,

How are you doing over there today, hope all is well with you by the special grace of God. Mine, i am here thinking about the very day i will have my freedom again. Of which i know that God is going to do it for me soon through your help. As you can see that i have giving you all my hope, normatter that i have not seen you in person before. Because i trusted my God and believed that he will not direct me to a bad person. I strongly believed that you will never ever hurt me in any way and also believe God that you the best for me.

I am very happy to read your and also to hear say that you have contacted the bank as you said in the mail here. Thanks sooooooooo much and please in case if you hear from them try to let me know what they said.

I have just finished cleaning the Rev' soffice now and i am going back to the hostel room now. I can't wait to set my eyes on soonest.
Thanks a lot,
Yours forever,
Maravella.

(she seems to be cleaning the Rev's room a lot, maybe something's going on here)

Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 8:23 PM
subject ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND / FROM THE DESK OF MR STEPHEN HESTER.

For Your Kind Attention.

Sir,

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/ Wire Transfer to write you because of your mail which we have received in our bank.

Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Diane ( the next of kin ) of our Late customer Dr.Banabas Diane. that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank.

Late Dr.Banabas Diane is our late customer with sum substantial amount of money he deposit with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin, ( You are welcome ). However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank account, we will like you to send the followings documents immediately to our bank:

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.

Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer due to her refugee status in Senegal and according to our banking policy.

2. The death certificate of late Dr.Banabas Diane ( Her deceased father) confirming his death.

3. A copy of Deposit Certificate issued to Dr.Banabas Diane by our bank

4. An Affidavit of support from the Senegalese high court with her signature on it.

Note:The above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.Should you have any question(s),please contact Excutive Director Mr Stephen Hester- on e-mail ( [email protected] )

Philip Hampton ( The Chairman of Royal Bank of Scotland )
Deputy Chief Executive ( Gordon Pell ) / Group Finance Director ( Guy Whittaker ) Head of Legal ( Miller McLean ) ( [email protected] )

Miss Lorisa Osteen.(For Accounts Dept)
Telephone : +447031883708 / +447031883808
Fax-Nu +447031926689
Yours Faithfully,
Mr Stephen Hester

RBS Logo

Group Chief Executive Royal Bank Of Scotland ( RBS )
Mr Stephen Hester.
Stephen Hester
We promise to give you the best of our service.
Thanks.

Maravella
mr. Hester has requested the following from you.

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.

Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer due to her refugee status in Senegal and according to our banking policy.

2. The death certificate of late Dr.Banabas Diane ( Her deceased father) confirming his death.

3. A copy of Deposit Certificate issued to Dr.Banabas Diane by our bank

4. An Affidavit of support from the Senegalese high court with her signature on it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Dearest,

Thank's for your ability to help me transfer my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy person.

Please remember that, before i gave you the information it is the will of God that me and you know each other,i have not told any body about this money the only people that knows about it is you and me no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead).

So,i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.

Now,regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here the
Deposit Certificate of the fund (which i willl give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us) and the death certificate, (which i will also give him,so he can send them to you with the power of attorney) I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney,i have informed the Revrend about it and he gave me the contact of the lawyer below,he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp and also a registered member in (Senegalaise Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the tranfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to the account in Your country.

His contact informations are as follows,

Name .................Barr. Ben. Ndiaye

E maill add.........( [email protected])
( [email protected] )or ( [email protected])
Office tel.No......... 00221-77-24-16-951

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparing of the power of attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agree to help us!.

Please i will like you to first of all get the money transfered and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents for travelling to meet with you in your country for the rest of my life, thank you once again, and God bless you,the Rev father phone number that you will use to rich me once again 00221-76-66-76-843.
have a wonlderful day,
i love you.
With Love from my deepest heart,
Yours forever,
Miss Maravella.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(another template letter)

My dearest, Please you can send this to him now ok.

Dear Sir,

I am a Foreign partner to Miss Maravella Diane and i want you to prepare a power of attorney in my name to enable the tranfer of her (Late) father's money from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to my account in my country. please kindly inform what information you need from me in preparing the document in my name.

Yours Faithfully,
Ben Gale.

His contact informations are as follows,

Name .................Barr. Ben. Ndiaye

E maill add.........( [email protected])
( [email protected] ) or ([email protected])
Office tel.No......... 00221-77-24-16-951

so darling, you have to contact him in this way. i am waiting to hear from you soon. And i love you honey.
have a wonderful day
i love you and i cant wait to be with you.
Yours Maravella.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
(so I email the lawyer who is probably the same person)

to: [email protected]
subject Ms.Maravella Baby

Dear Sir,

I am a Foreign partner to Miss Maravella Diane and i want you to prepare a power of attorney in my name to enable the tranfer of her (Late) father Dr Bananas's money from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to my account in my country. please kindly inform what information you need from me in preparing the document in my name.

Yours Faithfully,
Ben Gale.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(finally the mugu ask for money)

Sir,

After my inquiries from the Federal High Court yesterday on how to prepare the required documents by the (RBS) it will cost the sum of ( 1,250 US Dollars ) for authentication of the power of attorney and the affidavit of support at the high court before it becomes valid, and ( 620 US Dollars ) for notary stamping at the notary republic. My Legal processing fee is ( 200 US Dollars) Total is ( 2070 US Dollars ).

So to speedy the process you are to send these money to me immediately through (Western Union Money Transfer System ) or ( Money Gram ) which is the fastest way of sending and receiving to enable my noble office to prepare and validate the Power of Attorney and the affidavit of support here in the Federal High Court and notary republic respectively.

So you are to send me the ( 2070 US Dollars ). immediately with the name of my accountant bellow.

Mr. Johnson Elioth.
65, Av Georges Pomidou. (1st-floor),
Country Code,
Dakar, Senegal.

The affidavit of support will first be obtained from the Federal High Court of Senegal and as soon as this it's ready, we will proceed immediately to draft the Power of Attorney which will be dully signed by your partner Miss Diane and witness by me also naturalized by the federal magistrate.

To Process the document we need the following from you: 1. Your full name and address as you want it to appear on the power of attorney and the front page of your passport or identity.

2. Your telephone number and fax number. Note, upon receipt of the fee and the needed to obtain this documents, we shall proceed immediately to procure the documents which will take us 2 working days to complete. Should you have any question, contact us at 00221-77-24-16-951. Also, i wish to have your phone number.

No information in found in the attachment you send. Kindly do as i told in my previous mail. So that i can have your information for the preparation of the documents.

Attached here is my united nations staff identity card, so that you know more about the person you are dealing with.
Thanks.

Faithfully yours,
Sincerely in service,
Barrister. Ben .Ndiaye.
(Principal Partner). (ESQ)
65, Av Georges Pomidou (1st-floor)
Dakar, Senegal.
Office tel 00221-77-24-16-951)
(benn_ndiayelawchambers@ maktoob.com )
( barris_ben_lawchambers@yahoo. co.uk) or ([email protected])

(handsome looking guy but a bit too fake)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
(sent him a fake jpg file)

Sir,

I wish to inform you that the attachment could not open here, so i will like you to resend it to me. Also to let you know that i was supposed to make the inquiry in the Federal High Court yesterday but i couldn't make it due to time factor. But i promise i will do that today. Also get back to you immediately. So kindly resend your information. You can fill the form by putting you details in space provided in mail.

Thanks.

Faithfully yours,
Sincerely in service,
Barrister. Ben .Ndiaye.
Dakar, Senegal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

from Ben to the lawyer

Mr. Barris
I have already given you that information written in my previous emails. my name, address, phone number(which is the same as the fax number), so what else do you need? I will transfer the money once you send me the documents.
Ben
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sir,

I wsih inform you that i have received your mail once again in my Noble Law chamber here. also to let you know that i have heard what you said by preparing the documents then after seeing them, you send the fee. Well, i have agreed with you sir. I will do it and as soon as the are ready by tomorrow i will send the copies of them for you to have a look them before send it to the bank. But Sir, i don't work in this way, i am doing this due to what your partner Miss Diane told me about the codition of the camp where she is. I found out that she need a help seriously and also to you give you a respect to your request by preparing the documents first.

But one thing is that i can't do any thing without your information. Had it been that i have seen your information, i wouldn't have been asking for it again. Kindly send me your information so that i can start the proccessing for the documents immediately in the Federal High Court.

For example: i want you to complete the form in this way:

1. Your First Name.:.Ben.
2. Your Last name.:....Gale.
3. Your Partner's Full Name.:....Maravella Diane ( and so on the send it as a mail not by attachment. )

4. Your Home address.:...............
5. Your Office address.:...............
6. Your telephone.:.......................
7. Fax number.:............................
8. Country and code.:..................
9. Occupation.:............................
10. Age.:........................................

I will be waiting to hear from you soonest and i am going to send the documents to you as soon as its ready.
Thanks

Faithfully yours,
Sincerely in service,
Barrister. Ben .Ndiaye.
Dakar, Senegal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
from Ben to lawyer

1. First Name.:.Ben.
2. Last name.:....Gale.
3. Partner's Full Name.:....Maravella Diane

4. Your Home address.:.

98 N JEFFRIES ST

SEATTLE, WA

PO BOX 1036
USA

5. Your Office address.:.xxxxxxxxxxxxx (k7 numbers)
6. Your telephone.:..xxxxxxxxxxxx

7. Fax number.:.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
8. Country and code.:.USA
9. Occupation.:.Director
10. Age.:..28 (changed my age)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

My dearest,
How was your day?
i believe you are fine over there and that you are fine today, Glory be to almighty God.I thank you very much for your ability to help me out from here,i pray that God will bless you and protect you untill when we will meet in person.

I believe the lawyer will help to prepare the power of attorney on your name as me and the Rev Pastor go to his office this morning to give him the documents that i told you that is with me so that he will use it to prepare the power of attorney and as he has agreed to help us he is going to send the documents to you once he prepare the power of attorney. I am very happy when he told me that he has received your mail but he said that he cannot find your information which you attached in the mail. Hec also said that he will going to the High Court an inquiry this morning.

Please try and make sure this transfer come through, that is my dream and my prayer since am in this camp, i believe you are the best for me, may God bless you for any step you take to help me. You are my only hope now, I can't wait to set my eyes on you, that save my life. I am afraid in the camp because people are dying here all the time. I know that God will not allow me to die here.

have a wonderful day as i will like to stop here, am waiting to hear from you soonest.
love from deep of my heart
Yours Maravalla.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Maravella Baby
I am in contact with MR.Barris Ben Ndiaye, and will let you know how it is going soon.
Ben
(also attached a fake picture file that can't be opened)

subject You are my only hope (quote from star wars?)

Dad,
(don't know why she calls me dad now?)

How are you doing over there this morning. hope all is well with you in every aspect of life? If so to God be the glory. Mine, i am thinking about you and the very day i am going be free from here, which i know that God is going to do for me soonest through your help. Also, i can't wait to see you face to face. Oooooooooooh my God i don't really know what i will do that day. You are my only hope now and the only one in my life. I will also like you to be serious over this issue. Because i am thinking too much about you every moment. All my mind is no more here, i really want to leave this hell called refugee camp to meet with you there soonest for a better life by your side. Please my dearest, i can't wait. Because i observed that you the best for me..

I am sooooooooooo happy thing morning to hear that you are in contact with the lawyer. Please try your possible best over this issue ok. And i am putting every thing in the hands of the Lord so that he will help us to archive our aim soonest. I understand that the only thind that is keeping the transfer now are those documents. Whcih is going to be ready soonest.

Well my dearest, i have just finished cleaning the Reverend's now nad i am going back to the hostel room now. I will be hoping to hear from you the latest development.
Please my warm regards to your son. Sorry your picture which you send to me here cannot open. please can you send it back to me.? I really like the first one you send to me together withn your lovely son. I have some more pictures here with me but the are not yet scand in the computer now, but i will like to send you more of my pictures as soon as i have some monet to scan them ok.
Thanks sooooooooo much,
Yours forever ,
Maravella.

(more cleaning in rooms? wonder what else she does in there....)

daughter,
I am soooooooo tired after my business trip to Korea. I hope things will work out with the lawyer.
Obiwan Ben (star wars reference, see the subject of the previous email)

(more Lost actors)

from Barrister. Ben .Ndiaye.

Sir,

I wsih to inform you that i have received your information and also to tell you that i am giveing you the repect to prepare the documents first before you send the fee. Well, i am will be going to the Federal High Court today for the preparation of the documents in your name. One more thing i will also like you to inform your partner Miss Diane to be ready latter in the day today. She will come over to the Federal High Court for the signing of the documents because her signature must be on the documents. Well, i will also call the Rev. father that is in the camp ( Rev Paul Samson ) to come with her in the Federal High Court today. Then as soon as the documents are ready i will send you the copies of them, for your look.

Thanks,

from Ben to lawyer

Dr. Barris Ben,
Thank you for your work, and thanks for bringing Rev Paul Simon (I changed the Rev's name) along with Miss Diane to sign the documents. It is good that she has people who she can trust. I await your results.
Ben
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

from Maravella

My dearest,

I am so glad today. How was your day and your trip to Korea? I never know that you went on a business trip. Thank God it was successfull. Thanks a lot for giving me hope of survival and putting happiness in my life once again after losting my parents. the hope of meeting with you has been approved.

Honey, the lawyer called Rev Paul Samson today in the morning to inform him that he will send for me in the High Court to come and sign the documents. As i am writing to you now, i am so happy to tell you that i have signed the documents and i jsut come back from the High Court now.

Just this afternoon, the lawyer called and asked Rev to come with in the High Court so that i can sign the documents. Of which Rev took me there. And after signing the documents, the lawyer called his agent for the sending of the documents to the bank through courie service, but the agent said that it will cost $254 to send it. Then lawyer told me that he don't have such money with him now, that he will wait till you send him the fee, then he will send it by tomorrow.

Darling, thank you so much, i really appreciate all you are doing and everything you have done for my help and i pray that God will reward you and protect you for me till we meet over there in person soon because our meeting is getting closer to closer and my way to your golden home will be a wonderful exprience for me. Darling thank you so much, for everything you are doing for me. May God protect you and reward you uncoutable.
have a happy day with alots of love together with every one in the family.
Yours forever and ever,
Maravella.

from Ben
to Maravella

i have been quite busy since coming back, and had the chance to check
my email now. I have gotten the documents from dr.barris ben already,
and look it over as soon as i have a chance to. I am sure you are very
eager to come to my home. I feel the same

(this is a long one)
from Maravella

My dearest,

I presum that all is well with you together with your son in every aspect of life. If so, to God be the glory. Mine, i am a little bit fine here, but is only that i am thinking of the day i will meet with over there which i know that the Lord is going to do for me soonest.

I am more than happy once again, since yesterday i signed the documents in the High Court, i have never sleep due to over happiness. To God be the glory. If i remember that i am going to have my freedom soonest. I will start having tears of joy. In fact my dearest, i cannot thank you enough recuing me from here. But, one more thing now is that the documents need to be posted immediately. please and please try to make that it will be posting today so that bank will receive it immediately. Because when i wrote them last time and asked them, how long will it take for the transfer to be, if they see the documents and they told me that it will take only 5 to 6 days. So please and please my dearest, i can't wait be there with you as soon as possible. As i am writing to you now i am seeing my self siting beside you over there. Please be fast and let it come true ok. So i beieve my coming over is just at hand. And every is thing in your hands. Please make that the document will be sent today. So that by money monday the bank will recieved it. According to the agent when the lawyer called courie service office to the cost of sending it. they said that it take two days before the bank will receive it.

Honey, thank you so much for all your Love and caring to me. May God continue to put us through in a glorious way concerning all our life endeavours. I am a bit fine darling and I am Happy for having you as my every thing, but not really happy for spending series of days and weekends without me by your side over there. But it ends this time.

Infact Darling, You know I can never leave you because i have understand from your mails that you really love and care for me. But at times, i fell fed up of not seeing you. The major thing in my Heart now, is how I am going to see you. I am telling you, but I think it will serve as a mind-relief for me darling whatever I must see you soonest, I am so much dying of not seeing you, The Love is too heavier in my heart to carry along pending so long like this...

My dearest, i asked God 4 a flower, he gave me a garden. I asked 4 a tree, God gave me a forest. I asked 4 a river, God gave me an ocean.. I asked 4 a love, God gave me you.

When you are walking in front of me, You are protecting me. When you are beside me you there for me, when you are behind me, you are watching over me. When I'm alone, you are thinking about me. Out of my sight is not out of my heart. I love you with all my heart.honey. In all what am i trying to say, that you are God's sent to me after the death of my parents.

U may be out of my reach but not out of my mind. I may mean nothing to u but u will always be special to me! To forget you will be hard for me to do and to forget me is up to you. Forget me not, forget me never.

My dearest, all i know that is that i really really love you with all my heart and nothing can make me to change my mind. Because you really saved my life.

Finally my dearest, please and plesae try and keep every thing to your self alone. please for secourity purpose.

Thanks so much honey.
Yours forever,
Maravella.

I love you with all my heart honey.

(its like we were meant to be together)

from Maravella

My dearest,
i have just finished cleaning the Rev's office now and i am going back to the hostel room now.
Please i am hoping to hear from you soonest.
My sweet and warm regards to your son. as you know that he is soooooooo dear to me.
Thanks,
I love you,
Maravella.

(now I am getting jealous of the Rev Paul Simon, his room must be really clean by now.)

from the lawyer

Sir,

It is my pleasure and with due respect to inform you that i have done my job for you as you requested from me. This has taking all my today's activities. Well Sir, this is the copies of the documents. As you wishs to see the documents and i also told you ealier that i will send you the copies of the documents and send the original once to the bank (ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND) through courier service. But i called my agent now to know the cost of sending it to the bank, they said that it will cost $254. And after paying all the bills in the Federal High Court today for the preparation of the documents, i am left with $40 only. Meanwhile Sir, when sending the fee as you promised $2070, kindly send $254 for the sending of the documents immediately. So that i be able to it the bank by tomorrow.

Also remember to send the money with the name of my accountant bellow.

Mr. Johnson Elioth.
Country Code 00221,
Dakar, Senegal.
Thanks,

(so this lad's real name might be Johnson Elioth? anyways on to the transfer part now. here are the fake documents.)

from Ben to lawyer

dr. Bar ben,
Thank you for sending me these documents. I will look it over to see
if everything is ok, and will transfer your fees to you asap.

from the lawyer

Sir,

Its my pleasure to inform you that your mail has been received once again in my great Noble Law Chamber. There is no problem Sir, because i think its good for you to have a looking over the documents first before getting back to me. But, i really know that the documents are ok. The bank must accept it. So Sir, kidling be fast over that and get back to me so that i can post it to the bank immediately today. Then by monday the bank will receive it. And as soon as you hear from the bank try let me know.

I am waiting to hear from you soonest. As i used the only money have to prepare the documents, in order to give you the respect and a friend of mine helped me with some money to complete it and promised him today. Had it been i have more money with me that yesterday i would have posted it. But its not late yet, i will do that as soon as i hear from you, i think it must be today. So that bank will receive it by Mondy said by the courier service agents.
Thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(now is time to send him a fake transfer form to fill out)

from Ben to lawyer

Mr. Barr Ben
After reviewing the documents, it seems everything looks ok. Be sure to give the originals to Ms. Diane when she comes here. I have already went to the Western Union office to inquire about transferring your fees ($2324) to you, but it seems like there is an extra procedure you will have to complete before I can send you the money. The manager at their office said that as of now, extra precaution was taken in my state to counter money laundering to international locations. They gave me a form for you to fill out before I can complete the transfer. Its seems like a hassle, and a bit strange, but please complete it and send it back to me soon. sorry about this delay.
Ben

(I have been dealing with this lawyer so much, the girl is starting to miss me now)

from Maravella

My dearest,
Good morning to you and how are you doing over there today together with your son? hope fine by the special grace of God. Then how did you spend the weekend without me by your side? How is wish i was there by your side, it would have been more sweeter and enjoying with us. Mine, i was here thinking about throughout the whole weekend. Please my dearest, my mind is no more here, all my mind is to leave this hell called refugee camp to meet with you over there soonest for a better life by your side. Any time i remember that the documents are ready and i will soon leave this hell to meet with you over soonest, i will start crying with joy. OOOOOOOOOOOH to God be the glory. But i will like you try make sure that the documents will be sent today.

I cannot thank you enough for being there for me. May the good God bless and protect you for every step you make to help me out from here. I can't wait to set my on you my dearest.

But i am a bit worried because i have not heard from you for some days now. Please why the silent. Please and please try and write me let know how well you have gone with the lawyer please try to keep me informed.

I am waiting to hear from immediately.
Yours forever,
Maravella.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

from Ben

Maravella
I am sorry I did not get to you sooner, because I have been working with Dr. Barr Ben on transfering his fees to him after I have received the documents. But it seems like there was some extra steps to take in filling out a form from WU on transfering money in my state. I think I can complete the transfer by next week once he has filled out the form. Please do not worry, everything will turn out fine, and we will see each other very soon.
Ben

(I got the form back from the lawyer really fast)

from lawyer

Sir,

It is my pleasure to inform you that i have received your mail this afternoon. And also filled the form which you sent to me. Sir, i wish to inform you that a friend of mine who helped to raise me some money for the preparation of the documents, just called me now for the money. I promised him yesterday, but i couldn't make it due to i didn't hear from you concerning the sending of the fee. But i have also promised him tomorrow. Please kindly, try and send the money tomorrow so that i can settle my dept here. And aslo post the documents at the same time by tomorrow.

Well Mr Ben, i will be waiting to hear from you soonest.
Have a happy weekend.
Thanks.

Send the moeny with the name and address bellow:

Mr. Johnson Elioth.
Country Code 00221,
Dakar, Senegal.
Thanks,

(here is the half ass effort of filling this form and I won't accept it)

from Ben to lawyer

Mr. Barr Ben
I have got your transfer form back, but it seems that it is incomplete. You have forgotten to sign it, and also some of the questions were not answered. I don't think the manager at Western Union would accept it. He specifically told me that ALL questions needs to be answered and signed with your signature. Please complete it and send it back to me so I can send you the money on Monday when the WU office opens. Miss Diane is counting on you and me to help her.
Ben

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(time to play her against the lawyer, even though they might be the same)

from Ben

Maravella
It seems that your lawyer Barr Ben is not really that professional after all. He has not fill out the necessary forms properly in order for me to transfer his fees to him. I hope for your sake that he will do his job as required, or else you might have to think about changing to a new lawyer. Don't worry about the cost for that, I will take care of it.
Ben
(she doesnt respond)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

from lawyer

MR Ben,

THE REASON OF FILLING THIS FORM HAS NOT GIVEN ANY GOOD CHANCE OF DOING IT DUE TO MY PROFFESSIONAL SCHEDULE IN THE LAW COURT.SO I SUGGEST A BETTER AND BEST OPTION FOR YOU TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER BELOW:

YOU WILL ACT AS IF YOU ARE THE ONE RECEIVING THE MONEY IN SENEGAL AND AT SAME TIME BE A SENDER TO IT.TO AVOID ALL THESE FORMALITY AND PROTOCOL THAT MIGHT MAKING SOME DELAYS FOR YOU TO SEND THE MONEY FOR THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AS I HAVE ALREADY DONE MY JOB FOR ME. AND I ADIVICE YOU TO GO TO ANOTHER WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OFFICE AND SEND IT THAT IS ALL.

SENDERS NAME.... Ben Gale
ADDRESS...........
CITY AND STATE..........
PHONE................

RECEIVERS NAME... Ben Gale

Country Code 00221,
Dakar, Senegal.
Thanks,

ALL I NEED FROM YOU IS TO GIVE ME THE MTCN NUMBER THE MONEY CONTROL NUMBER AFTER YOU SENT IN THE MONEY AS SENDER AND ALSO THE RECEIVER.

THIS IS THE BEST OPTION I HAVE BEEN ADPOTED EVER SINCE SUCH SITUATION HAPPENS.FOLLWO THESE MY INSTRUCTION IS VERY SIMPLE AND BEST.AFTER SENDING THE MONEY MAKE SURE YOU GIVE ME THE MTCN NUMBER. KIDLLY GO TO ANOTHER WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OFFICE AND SEND THE FEE.µ
THANKS,
(somebody sounds like he is getting pissed)

from Ben to lawyer

Mr. Barr Ben,
I went down to the WU office this morning but the manager told me that the form was unacceptable, and also the the method of putting my own name as the receiver is not legal in Washington State. And since there is only one WU office near my office here, I have no other means of transferring your fees to you unless you complete the form as required. Alternatively, I can mail you a certified check, but that will take longer even if I mail it express. So I suggest you complete the form soon so you can get your money. I am going on a trip again on Wednesday, so I won't be able to go to WU by then. Please send it back before Tuesday, or if you like you can call the manager there to talk to them at: Western Union 801 Stewart St • Seattle, Washington 98101, phone number (800)325-6000

Ben

from the lawyer

Sir,

I have completed the form now. Please kindly make sure that you send the money this time. But incase if they did not accept it again. Then since you will be travelling by Wednesday fine, you should go along with the money and send it from there. I don't know the mothord of filling a form before transfering money from Western Union. My friend is not happy with me here since today. He thought that i am lying to him about his money. But i believe that by tomorrow you will send the money, then i can return his money to him.
Thanks,
(so the mugu fills it out again)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Now this is where the CIA comes in after I went to transfer the fee at the WU office)
(I used a different email)

from: Central Intelligence Agency Fraud Investigation Unit
to: the lawyer
subject: Attn you are being monitored

ATTN EMAIL SENDER:
Due to reported illegal fraud activities, the following addresses and telephone numbers are being tracked and investigated by the CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY, Fraud Investigation Unit.

221-77-24-16-951
221-76-66-76-843

Johnson Elioth.
Dakar, Senegal.

Information has been provided to Dakar police.

CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY
Fraud Investigation Unit
Langley, Virginia, United States
https://www.cia.gov

from the lawyer

MR BEN GALE,

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THE MAIL BELLOW,
(he quotes the previous email. now he is really getting pissed)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

from Ben to Lawyer

Mr. Barr Ben,
What is the meaning of this? I have just sent your fees today and this is the receipt from WU attached. Are you in some kind of trouble with the government? Are you dealing in illegal fraud? I am starting to get worried here. I hope you did not cheat me out of more than two thousand dollars. I will go to stop the transfer tomorrow if you don't have a good explanation for me.
Ben
(just to dangle a carrot in front of him)

from lawyer to me

I asked you the meaning of the mail which i received here. And you did not say anything about it. What do you think that i am? I don't know that you and your partner miss Diane are playing with me. But do not forget that i have your mates as my children. And i am not your father's mate.
For your information do not play with me any more. And also send me my fee.
Thanks.

from Ben to lawyer

You send me a strange email and expect me to explain it to you? What kind of amateur lawyer are you? Do you really know what you are doing? I don't think you are qualified to handle such a large deal here. I will ask WU to stop the transfer immediately. Consider yourself fired. And I don't know what you are talking about mates and fathers. You are not making any sense. I will ask Miss Diane to find another lawyer for our service. Someone professional.

(now back to the girl since the lawyer has stopped responding)

from Ben

Maravella
It seems that your lawyer Barr Ben is in some kind of legal trouble with the US governemnt, maybe fraud. He sent me a very strange email about the CIA. Since I have already sent him his fees at the WU office on Monday, I think I might have to stop the payment if this matter is not clarified. I suggest you change to a new lawyer, since he might be cheating you out of your money.
Ben
(still nothing from her, so another email)

from Ben

Princess Laya, (another star wars reference)
Are you still alive? or has that stupid lawyer killed you? maybe Rev Paul Simon has locked you in his room to do all the cleaning, you seem to like doing that a lot. you really should find someone else whom you can trust to help you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(and she is back in)

from Maravella

Please my dearest,

What is going on over there.
I received a hurt and harsh mails from the lawyer. and i also received a strange mail from unknow person. I don't understand what going on. Please send the money to lawyer? Dod you refused to send the moeny to the lawyer or what? Bceause i don't what why he should sound like that to me. Please i will also like to hear your voice. I am getting worried. Please if haven't send the money to him please try so now so that he can post those documents immediately.
Thanks,
A lot my
Maravella.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

from Ben

He is obviously not a professional lawyer, judging from his emails. He sounds more like a fool. I will send you the money for the fees if you get a new lawyer. Call me if you like.
Ben

from Maravella

My dearest,
dose it meaning that you don't want tell me what is going on.? i have been trying the number which you send to me here. But it will ring like two times and cut some credit. I tried it several times and Rev. Paul got angry with me. Please i will like you to call me with Rev's number so that we can speak to each other. 00221-76-66-76-843.

Secondly, if you really want to send the money so that i will look for another lawyer immdiately its also fine. After reading your mail yesterday i discused it with Rev, he agreed to help me to look for another lawyer as soon as you send the money. Well, in case if you want to send me the money. you can send it with my address here.

Name : Maravella Diane
Address : 84a Hann Marister refugee camp,
Country Code 00221,
Darkar-Senegal.

Please my love, try your best to full fill your promise as you promised me. My mind is no more here again. All my is mind is to leave this hell called refugee camp to meet with you over there for a better life by your side.
I will stop till i hear from you soonest..
Yours forever ,
Maravella.

from Ben to the girl

Maravella
You are able to leave a voice message for me on that number. I have attached a money transfer form for you to fill out and send back to me before I can go to the WU office, or would you like to me to send a check instead?

Ben

from Maravella

Please my dearest,
I don't really know what to do about fill, because here in the CAMP there is not printing maichine here in the Rev's office and i think before i have told you how i am managing to write you. So i have no access to print the form out in order to fill it.

So i am sening my adress so that you can fill it ok.

Name Maravella Diane.

My father's name is Dr Banabas Diane.

My mother's name is Mrs. Monica C. Diane.

Then use the adress bellow ok.

Name : Maravella Diane
Address : 84a Hann Marister refugee camp,
Country Code 00221,
Darkar-Senegal.

Please it really really there complete the form immediately. And also try to understand my condtion here. I am also expecting your call. Please i am worried i really want hear your voice.
(so she won't do the form again, but how about a picture trophy?)
from Ben to the girl

Ok then if you cannot fill in the form, how about taking a picture of you and Rev Paul Simon for me. I need a good quality picture with you holding the sign with the words:
"God loves you as he loves Jacob, Ben loves BB as he loves Huptoi".
If you do this for me, then I will go to transfer the money to you, with something extra for your troubles. $3000 total should be ok?
Ben

from Maravella

My dearest,
Please what dose this suppose to mean? Dose it mean that you never mean to help me or what what. I am very suprised to hear this from you. The wost it that Rev will not agree to liston me if i should tell him this. Please i am bigining to doubt you, for all the promises made to me. Are you trying to make things easy for me or you are trying to make wost? My dearest please i really need your help that is why i contacted you the first place. But the you are sounding is telling you are not for me.

Don't you the Rev father might ask me not enter into his office again. Please if you are not raedy to hel me please and please try let me know ok.
Thanks a lot my dearest,
Please i love with you with all my heart and i expect the same from you. Please i want you make things to be easy for me.
Yours forever,
Maravella

from Ben to the girl

I have already sent you the money at the WU office today. I filled out the form for you. Now please send me the picture of you, I want to look to your beautiful face. Don't forget to hold the sign.
Ben
(sent a fake copy of a WU form)

from CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY Fraud Investigation Unit
to the lawyer and the girl

from Ben to the girl

I have received another strange email from the CIA, saying your forme

Last edited by Kungfu Panda on Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:45 pm; edited 13 times in total
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You seem to have passed the first stage successfully with the arrival of the Barr. Ben. Ndiaye.
Cool

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
Kungfu Panda
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

CowboyBuck wrote:
You seem to have passed the first stage successfully with the arrival of the Barr. Ben. Ndiaye.
Cool

Not sure why I am not able to enter more text in the field anymore, maybe I need to split it into two parts, but it's sort of finished anyways.

"What happen you call that you are in the hotel as you tell Father Johns cousin, he is the one that answer your call, i went to ease myself when your call came, we went to the hotel we check the resturant you said you are but you are there, what happen? i expected you will call back but you didn't, i give him your number he called but it enters voice message." Ms. Kone from Lome - first successful safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic