SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Zew0philes of Mercy" potential massbait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bohigal, the phone call above was funny. There is another phone call, which I have heard, which is a food deal funnier. Any word on wether or not it will be posted?

(hint, hint)

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
pocket_fisherman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

good news dr Kw@ti has the galapag0s tortois3s and my n0rth american Mudk1pz
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He doesn't like his oga any more...

Quote:
you are a big fool

Oh dear.

Quote:

Joseph

You are dismissed. You are to immediately cease use of any and all formats and materials sent to you.

Watch your side small boi, my people in Ghana, Benin and Nija are under orders to look out for you and if you have made any money from your pitiable attempts at 419 I would encourage you to put them to one side as you will shortly be needing to pay very expensive hospital bills.

Now f**k off and die, there's a good boy

Chairman Peter

You might want to have "Mr Peter" of London chop this particular lad's dollar if you go for that modality Smile

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he IS insisting on payment before he fills out the form.....

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
roboticos
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He hasn't still replied to me.. maybe he is really busy. Can anyone bring me in contact with him? I need to order some animals for my child.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I went quiet on him until just now - I don't think he'll like this:

Quote:
Apologies for not writing sooner but we've been having a shitload of hassles over planning permission. We should have everything done and dusted by the end of the week, Odin willing.

Ute is trying to track down some required documents that you'll have to fill in for us. Watch this space.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
I don't think he'll like this:

Nor this:

Quote:
Mr. P3t3r D3 W1nt3r
Chairman
Zewoph1le of Mercy Animal Refuge

Thank you so much for the information that you provided. This clears up the misunderstanding regarding the CITES form and I now understand why the payment must be sent first. Unfortunately, Mr. Yeboah appears to be overwhelmed with work to give his clients the proper customer service that they should receive. Perhaps you should consider hiring additional help for him so that he isn't overwhelmed.

I will be sending the US$$6,889.00 by Western Union immediately today in accordance with the instructions that you sent me. Once I have the MTCN number I will send it to you according to the security instructions that you sent me. Once you have received the payment I will be expecting the CITES form completed tomorrow so that you may give me the Pearl Necklace that I have requested.

CC'd to the lad of course.

The Chairman and the lad will get another e-mail in a couple of hours asking the Chairman to confirm that he received the money.

Edit to add: Oh, NOW he's talking.

Quote:
Thanks for your reply, we are waiting to hear from you as soon as possible, The moment you send western union information MTCN number to us , Its will give us the excitment and Trust to prepared the cities form by tomorow Morning, after we receives the payment from you. Your Pearl Necklace will being shipping to you immediately without time delayed ,
You have to send the payment information BLAH BLAH BLAH

Hmmm, he doesn't appear to be too upset. Maybe this will do it:

Quote:
Mr. De Winter,

Now I am confused. I have already sent the money to you as you instructed me, but now Kwati has sent me these different payment instructions.

Anyways, please confirm that you received the MTCN that I sent you, the Western Union tracking page shows that you have already picked it up. I expect my CITES form to be sent to me before the end of the day.

I would ask that in the future that there is some sort of coordination between you and Mr. Yeboah so as to avoid any future confusion.

Oooh, just noticed he's online. Time to chat.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think he's buying it. I think Peter needs to brag/taunt.

Quote:
kwati: Hello
11:57 AM How are you Anna this is Dr Kwati Yeboagh online
me: Hi Kwati. I just wrote you. I have sent the money to Peter by WU. I am just waiting for confirmation from him that he has picked it up. Have you heard from him if he got the money ok?
kwati: whom kis Mr Peter
and Mr De Winter
11:58 AM me: What do you mean who is Peter? He's the chairman of the Zoophile Mercy. Don't you even know who the chairman is?
11:59 AM kwati: What do you means by that
We are in Ghana
I am the owner of my comapny
12:00 PM I do not know Mr Peter
me: That's where Peter had me send the money. I sent it to Ghana
12:01 PM It's already been picked up
kwati: can you give me the payments information now
Which you use to pay it
12:02 PM me: What are you talking about. I already sent it to Peter and he already picked it up. He said you don't handle the payments
You guys really need to coordinate your interaction with your customers
kwati: come look here im not here for joke
12:03 PM if you are not ready stop sending me mails
me: what are you talking about? I just sent $6000 and you're telling me I'm joking? What is going on?
12:05 PM I want some answers from you Kwati. First you don't answer my e-mails then Peter contacts me and answers for you and now you're playing some sort of game on me? What is going on?
You're supposed to be working on the form now that I sent the payment.
12:06 PM kwati: i ask you to send to $6,889usd now you said you send 6000 why
12:07 PM me: I sent the $6,889. I just rounded it off. I didn't feel like typing the exact number.
I meant to say over $6000
12:08 PM I suggest you talk to Peter and get this straightened out immediately. I don't want any delays in getting my Pearl Necklace
12:09 PM kwati: i dont have have time for this
12:10 PM i told you to send the money by bank and i never give you names to send western union
me: You better make time. I sent you the money, just as you and Peter asked. Now you're giving me attitude?
I know, but then Peter contacted me and said it would be faster by Western Union, so that is how I sent it
12:12 PM kwati: send me the payment slip now
the slip they gave to you in the bank
me: And your last e-mail said to send the money by Western Union, so don't tell me you didn't say anything by Western Union
12:14 PM I have a meeting right now and I have to go. I suggest you and Peter sort this out. I'll be in touch and you better have an answer for me. I expect the CITES form by the end of the day.

El Sid
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ace! This little scroat has just turned up two accounts for me Smile

Anyone else had these? Should I ship them off to Alan (like The Stig of baiting isnt he?) or have they already gone? No point of creating more work for the chap eh.

Quote:
Kindly make your payments through the Bank Account as you said:-
Citibank
A/C NO: 3x6x0x1x3x6x3x9
Swift code: CxIxTxIxUxSx3x3,
111 Wall street,New York.
N.Y 10043 USA
Via
Uniqe Link lnvestments LTD,
Ecobank Ghana LTD
A/c 30x0x1x4x2x4x1x8x0x2x1x9
Swift code: excxoxcxgxhxac
Account type: $ USD
Branch: Osu oxford street

'x' are for leeting sake. Don't want any unwanted peepers popping in when he's still got a few ongoing.

http:// mar mighty industries. webs. com/ (leave your baiter/catcher address in the guestbook)

Martin Shen: "I am convinced that you will not betray me immediately.."

Mansa Musa Kamara: "...you resemble the son a one pussy sucker and I think my guess is right. Yes, your name is bastard...the problem now is that no one knows if the gods will accept your blood for a sacrifice. Bastard you are and bastard will you remain..."

S0L0M0N Bo@tang: "Thanks for your response. The content is painstakingly understood." - yeahh lad-pain!!
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I think we already have those Smile

Nap Olean and I have done an initial dollar chop on the lad who by now will be going frantic so by all means drop the name of "Chairman Peter" into the conversation or mention you have sent the payment to their london office as requested by the nice man who wrote to you from AT googlemail DOT com

I'll be sending out some "small boi" taunts shortly Smile

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

El Sid: that account information has been reported at least twice as far as I know. If it has been shut down, he doesn't know it yet.

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Dear Dr. Kwati,

Apologies for not getting back to you sooner, but your boss Chairman Peter explained everything to me. He is a very nice man.

As I'm sure he has told you, I have sent the payment to him at his London office and he said you would be sending me the CITES form very soon.

Sorry for any misunderstanding that arose.

Sincerely,
Stephen

cc'd to the very nice man Peter Laughing

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can Peter send an email to [email protected], with instructions for WU?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent the same bank accounts to Alan, he should have more than enough now to close it. Very Happy

I'm still after my Lessor Spotted Malagascy Lemurs, and the lad is about to run across the Dept of Overseas Currency here with their Forms to fill out for his $20,000 Twisted Evil

Then he meets the Solomon Island Quarantine Dept, followed by the Solomon Island Shipping and Animal Transport Regulations for Exotic Animals Twisted Evil

Nice fun bait, thanks Doc. It's time we had another one to replace Philios

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Taunt...

Quote:
Hello Joseph

Did you think you could cross me with impunity. I know all your magas and my boys will chop your dollar. You see I know how to treat a maga properly and give them what they want so they pay.

If you come crawling back on your belly begging for forgiveness like a dog I might just let you keep a couple of maga for yourself.

Chairman Peter

@Dr Williams - you have this mail (Kopy to Kwati)

Quote:
Dear Sir

I apologise for the intrusion into your mail but in the following mail to be sent immediately I have attached the CITES form as required for the successful transfer of your animal.

I must apologise for Veterinary Sturgeon Dr Kwati but it would appear that he has come down with Caprine Tourettes Disorder, a viral disease transmissable from goats to people which can cause shrinkage of the brain and associated unpredictable behavior. For the moment I will handle your transfer whilst Dr Kwati goes and has a lie down in a dark room; please for the moment ignore any emails he sends to you in his delirious state.

In the circumstances please could you send payment by Western Union or Moneygram to our London office in the name of our collection agent:

Recipient: ADE EZEONYEJI
Question: Bishop
Answer: Stortford

Alternatively please make payment to our UK bank account

Bank: HSBC
Swift: MIDLGB092X
Sort Code: 40-41-90
Account: 20382510

Assuring you of our best intentions at all times

Peter DeWinter
Chairman
Zoophiles of Mercy Animal Refuge

I love the smell of lad pain in the morning... smells of... victory!

Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's what I replied at the moment, as he still was asking for money before filling the CITES:

Quote:
Dear Rev.,

I thank you very much to have asked your Ch4irman Mr P3t3r to fill the CITES because you had no time to do it.
He said he would send them to me this morning, and when I get them, I will do the payment with the new Western Union informations he gave me yesterday, to the London Office.

Thank you once more!!
I'm already thinking about names for the purple collar-raptors.
Do you have any suggestion?

Best regards,

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Sunshine!

Irish wrote:
Nice fun bait, thanks Doc. It's time we had another one to replace Philios

This is Sunshines baby. I forgot the format and posted it. All kudos should be directed towards Sushine!

Philios was my first good bait. Boy, was he a knucklhead. I think every baiter at Eater sent him to 1TV5 at least twice.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doctor Quackie wrote:
Attn:Suzanna,

The tall of Giraffe is 7.10 feet so you can have it in your apartment as have said,now i will like you to place your order.

Regards Dr Quack.

Seems he is in a hurry... so...

Suzanna wrote:
suzanna betencourt to kwati
show details 7:59 AM (1 minute ago)
Okaay, should I send the funds to Paul? He has sent me instructions.

Thanks,

Suzanna

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kwati is strangely silent for me even though I sent him a renamed DLL Western Union receipt as proof that Peter was sent the money.

I'm wondering if Peter sends renamed DLL CITES forms (small file size of course) to all the magas (well, the ones that have paid of course). The magas then thank Peter who then asks the magas for some additional fee for packing/shipping of the animals. All of this correspondence would be cc'd to Kwati of course. Let him watch how Peter works the magas and the magas comply.

sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ already working that one with - sent as a password protected zip of course so lad can't open it. Plus another demand for $1500 government tax (refundable as a charity donation of course)

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

$1500!!! Are you nuts!? You think I'm made of money?

I'll get it to you as soon as possible. Very Happy

roboticos
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

May I have his email? would like to order some.. already mailed him..maybe at the wrong address..
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ roboticos: kwatiyeboah9 at gmail

OK, WU receipt sent to Peter and Kwati (I am so anxious to get my unicorn). Unfortunately, the "Paid" stamp covered the MTCN. Thankfully Peter called me and we sorted everything out. I followed up with (cc'd to Kwati):

Quote:
Thank you for the phone call, it was a pleasure to finally here your voice. I didn't even realize what had happened with the paid stamp on the MTCN. I am sorry for the inconvenience that this may have caused. That was a very smart trick that you showed me on how to able to read the number through the stamp.

As we discussed, please confirm once you have picked up the tax money. I am assuming that this will be everything you need in order to give me my Pearl Necklace.

roboticos
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanx Nap Olean. Cool Need to order some rarities..
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Desperate Sturgeon wrote:
Yes Lemurs would be able to live in the Islands with our no problem,please try as much as you can to see that you make the transfer of the money this week.

I don't think that will be happening, I have a 4 page Overseas Currency Transfer form that he has to fill out first.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic