SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Talking B*ll*cks

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sitting here at work listening to 2 managers speaking with a secretary type on handsfree. They are discussing a Disaster recovery Plan for our IT department.

A question was asked about maintaining the day to day work, and the 2 managers insisted that this subject should be refered to as "keeping the lights burning", as everyone would know what that meant.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I still recall the senior guy (Army Major) many years ago who talked of the need for "synergy" in the organisation.

I asked him what he meant by "synergy".

He didn't know.

I don't think that he ever forgave me for that question.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like you have an attitude problem HitchHiker. If you cannot impact on what they want, they will not implement something different. You need to think outside the box, stay focused, and execute the top-line key points regarding the methodology. I suggest you strive for a horizontal view and matrix manage the minor adjustments. Very Happy

Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^you are one Optimized coherent moderator who consistently shows a User-friendly 6th generation approach however may I suggest an Inverse responsive hierarchy be implemented

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Luckey

I agree, a paradigm shift is in order. I think you need to forward think this and collaborate to achieve an equilateral outcome based solution.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Think long-term. Think viral. Think cross-platform. But don't think all three at the same time. The wireless social-network-based CAD factor is clicks-and-mortar. Without adequate partnerships, models are forced to become scalable. Pride yourselves not only on our feature set, but our user-proof administration and non-complex use. Do you have a scheme to become next-generation, co-branded, end-to-end? We think that most scalable portals use far too much XSL, and not enough HTTP. Think 24/7/365. We realize that if you benchmark intra-interactively then you may also exploit mega-transparently. Is it more important for something to be cross-platform or to be 1000/60/60/24/7/365? Your technology takes the best features of VOIP and VOIP Mach II. Without cyber-eyeballs, you will lack R&D reports.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Knid
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the heads-up. What you are facing is just the tip of the iceberg. The bottom-line is if you want to play hardball in the dog and pony show then you have to put in the face time. I envision a 360-degree survey to focus on a strategic fit. Keep us in the loop.
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think we should run this thread up the flagpole and see who salutes it.

I can't believe I even thought that. I'm off to wash out my mouth/keyboard with soap puke

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Look Hitchhiker, you're obviously HTML in a web 2.0 world. It's time to grasp the low hanging fruit and think outside the box, be more proactive and help to build the road map. If you keep out of the loop then you're part of the problem, not the solution.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally speaking, my answer would lie entirely within the negative quadrant of the sphere of communication.

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
Ms Mockinatrix
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got sent this some time ago via one of those email things.

"Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?"...

Deregulation of the chicken's side of the road was threatening its dominant market position. The chicken was faced with significant challenges to create and develop the competencies required for the newly competitive marketplace.

In a partnering relationship with the client, we helped the chicken by rethinking its physical distribution strategy and implementation processes. Using the Poultry Integration Model (PIM), we helped the chicken deploy its skills, methodologies, knowledge, capital and experiences to align the chicken's people, processes and technology in support of its overall strategy within a Program Management framework.

We convened a diverse cross-spectrum of road analysts and best chickens along with our own consultants with deep skills in the transportation industry to engage in a two-day itinerary of meetings in order to leverage their personal knowledge capital, both tacit and explicit, and to enable them to synergise with each other in order to achieve the implicit goals in delivering and successfully architecting and implementing and enterprise-wide value framework across the continuum of poultry cross-median processes.

The meeting was held in a park-like setting, enabling and creating an impactful environment which was strategically based, industry-focused, and built upon a consistent, clear, and unified market message and aligned with the chicken's mission, vision, and core values. This was conducive towards the creation of a total business integration solution.

In conclusion, we helped the chicken change to become more successful.
El Sid
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone ever play Bullshit Bingo?

http://www.bullshitbingo.net/cards/bullshit/

http:// mar mighty industries. webs. com/ (leave your baiter/catcher address in the guestbook)

Martin Shen: "I am convinced that you will not betray me immediately.."

Mansa Musa Kamara: "...you resemble the son a one pussy sucker and I think my guess is right. Yes, your name is bastard...the problem now is that no one knows if the gods will accept your blood for a sacrifice. Bastard you are and bastard will you remain..."

S0L0M0N Bo@tang: "Thanks for your response. The content is painstakingly understood." - yeahh lad-pain!!
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

El Sid, I bow to you. Laughing Laughing

I have a meeting to thrash out the IT requirements of a new combined Library and "One Stop Shop" so I might just take your suggestion along with me.

Other than that, having read how the rest of you have moved so much further ahead than I have, I am left with only one solution.

I shall now go and shoot myself.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HitchHiker wrote:
I shall now go and shoot myself.

You better check with HR, there have been some policy and protocol changes in regards to employee suicide. Have you filed the proper employee self termination request application?

Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BINGO

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ms Mockinatrix

That was quite a detailed programmatic specificity you had there.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
El Sid
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Pastor Frank: Funnily enough, in RL I work in HR, so feel I should act as an authority on strategic suicide management.

We need some blue sky thinking here people, and in my professional opinion I conclude that this is a managerial matter.... Wink

http:// mar mighty industries. webs. com/ (leave your baiter/catcher address in the guestbook)

Martin Shen: "I am convinced that you will not betray me immediately.."

Mansa Musa Kamara: "...you resemble the son a one pussy sucker and I think my guess is right. Yes, your name is bastard...the problem now is that no one knows if the gods will accept your blood for a sacrifice. Bastard you are and bastard will you remain..."

S0L0M0N Bo@tang: "Thanks for your response. The content is painstakingly understood." - yeahh lad-pain!!
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On a slightly different but similar tack, I worked for an old UK established accountancy firm for many years. One of the stories was that the long standing senior partners couldn't differentiate his debits from his credits in the old fashioned 'T' accounts, in the days BC - before computers. His memory jogger was that the credit side was next to the window and the debits opposite the door. Laughing Just in case he forgot he kept a piece of paper in each of his locked desk draws. One said 'CREDIT' the other said 'DEBIT.'

Those were the days. Very Happy

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\ I suggested to my wife that she have 'L' and 'R' tattooed on her hands, but she wasn't too impressed. BTW, I used to do that double entry stuff, I just remembered what a cashbook looked like with money in on the left and money out on the right, and took it from there.

I worked for a PR firm for a couple of years. They talked managmentbollox full time, but I wouldn't have anything to do with it. They were always running up flagpoles outside the box or whatever. The boss asked me what my KPI's were, I just asked him to say it in English.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here at the Council I work at KPI's are all the rage. I still know nothing about them, other that they provide "ticks in the box" and that wins the Council awards and star ratings thus proving that despite the views of the citizenry, we are providing a "Rolls Royce" service for a "Mondeo" price.

However, in order to pay for this level of service, which is designed to keep the current party in power, financial readjustments are needed, and so the whole of ICT is now being "Market Tested". (That means outsourced)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic