SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lisa is in quarrenteen

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to the swine flu pandemic, and Lisa's mate being a turd, Lisa is in hospital as she has come into contact with somone with the pig flu.

She has suspected case of swine flu (She had a sore throat but she gets tham alot) and is in quarrenteen.

I have been told I need to get my air filters changed to prevent further infection, So I feel a raping from the BMW dealer coming my way.

I can't go see Lisa, Only talk on the phone, Me and Katie have both been tested and are clear. I can't be arsed cooking, So what would you recommend? Who does the best ready meals? What are the best dishes from the take aways?

So based on all this me and Katie will have to survive on our own, We decided we need a few lads to occupy us, Ones who are that dumb will yield quick results. Any suggestions?

My MoneyGram form
Version2 of the Moneygram form courtesy of manbiteslion with a 9 digit MTCN

nope please do not worry abt me any more i quit - Barr Jimmy Tan
HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From what I've seen, most cases have been mild compared to other common strains of flu. Unless you have a health condition that makes you vulnerable to complications, I wouldn't bother doing anything other than washing your hands after contact.

It has torn through our area and one of my kids had it. She was down for a few days and then fine. No one else in our family was infected, and it was no worse than dozens of other illnesses they have dragged home over the years.

I really think the media has made too much of this. Tens of thousands of people die of the flu every year, and it doesn't make the news. The death toll from this is strain is remarkably low, given how quickly and widely it has spread. Maybe if we gave all of the flu strains catchy names, they would get the attention they deserve.

This flu does spread very rapidly, but from what I've seen, it's over quickly and pretty mild. If and until it mutates into a deadlier form, I'm saving my tinfoil hat for important stuff like hiding my IP. Wink

thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear that, Jay, but it shouldn't be a problem.

Howabout a phone lad competition between the two of you. The one who has closed the fewest boxes when Lisa gets home has to do the washing-up for a week.

As a side-bet, each day the one who had the most outrageous order accepted by a lad gets to choose which take-away to use each night, and the other one gets to do the washing up.

-----

Don't bother with ready-meals; you can live off them but they taste like... If you get sick of take-aways, get down to Sainsburies and grab a pack of frozen oven chips, a bag of frozen peas and a selection of frozen pies, fish, chicken in breadcrumbs and pizzas. For added variety grab some other frozen veg, or a couple of tins of baked beans.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reason she was kept in was because of Katies immune system not being fully developed and Lisa breast feeds (She can't for at least a month to be on the safe side now).

I agree about the media, One BMW Dealer said because his lads will want danger money "after what they read in the sun" wanted to charge me £100 to dispose of my old filters (Its not confirmed the filters are even infected - they make you change them on the safe side because I have had someone with a confirmed case in the car), Another dealer did it for £28 (£8 for the filters and £20 for his trouble AKA Beer money as I only got an invoice for the filters)

She will be out by friday they reckon, They are giving her tamiflu for a sore throat! I want her to get well obviously but the NHS are making people become resistant to tamiflu!!

I got a few lads on the hook, Me and Katie want some quick Lad pain!

My MoneyGram form

HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My post looks stupid now. Laughing

I should keep up with news. Embarassed

I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14

Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@thud I might go down sainsburys and get some things, I like the cake selection, they offer Razz

You don't look stupid Smile

My MoneyGram form

Free Pastor Frank
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got some really nice stuff from Sainsburys Razz

I'm just dreading when Katie cries out for her mum Sleepless night ahead I see

My MoneyGram form

Free Pastor Frank
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear Lisa unwell
Tesco do some nice ready meals as well.
I must say i'm a bit surprised at the advice that Lisa needs to stop breastfeeding, surely katie needs all the antibodies she can get from her mother
I'd have thought it goes against the Dept of Health's own guidlines.
Eressea
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jay leno wrote:

I'm just dreading when Katie cries out for her mum Sleepless night ahead I see

I suggest that you "wear" a (unwashed) t-shirt or something similar that has been worn by Lisa when you give Katie a bottle or want to console her when/if she wakes up at night.

Sounds a bit gross, I know - but Katie will smell the scent of Mommy and perhaps feel more comfortable.

Best of "get well soon" wishes to Lisa, and best of "hang in there" wishes to you!
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nanny Ogg wrote:
Sorry to hear Lisa unwell
Tesco do some nice ready meals as well.
I must say i'm a bit surprised at the advice that Lisa needs to stop breastfeeding, surely katie needs all the antibodies she can get from her mother
I'd have thought it goes against the Dept of Health's own guidlines.

They said "Its best not to as the milk might carry the infection across to the baby" so they made me get some powdered stuff.

@Eressea. If I did I would rip the clothing Razz I guess the principle will work if I rig it up some how.

I got some really nice Sainsburys Pasta and Mascapone dish tonight, I really want another one (So More-ish)

My MoneyGram form

Free Pastor Frank
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lay the t shirt/clothing on your chest between you and the baby, she should get mums scent when feeding
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I change out the filters myself. The house filters are $1 at the DIYS center and I get the ones for the car online. One of the cars is a double filter system and a total pain in the butt but I waited too long once and the blower motor bearing was making noises. Lucky, the reduced backpressure from the new filter fixed things. I have never paid more than $25. One car was so badly designed that I had to use a Saws-all the first time to cut a plastic dashboard strut to open the hatch. The ones on the newer cars are too easy. Open the glove box, remove owner's manual, open the hatch, remove filter and replace.

When my mum was in hospital, I had 10 weeks of Nutrasystem meals sent to my dad. He ate them for 3 weeks and lost a pants size.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The ultimate in "ready meals".

You could get the same taste by snipping a load of elastic bands into a flower pot full of diahorrea but at least it's hot (if you boil the kettle).

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I actually cannot stand a pot noodle its just a waste of 88p/£1.14

Ill have a take away tommorrow and let katie choose somehow Razz

My MoneyGram form

Free Pastor Frank
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mrs iMike's a midwife - she said they've not been given any notification to stop their ladies breastfeeding if they've got suspected swine flu - it's likely that Lisa will have been carrying the infection before the symptoms appeared, so the little one will already have been exposed to the virus. If Lisa's on medication, that's another matter though. It's not uncommon to advise against breastfeeding if the mother's on meds. She's going to try & find out a bit more tomorrow.

Nothing wrong with Pot Noodle - staple diet of planespotters (Mars bar & can of Vimto for afters)

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^
I'd have thought breastfeeding would have been best for the baby
I had dysentery a few weeks after giving birth and it was actively encouraged, yes dysentery is bacterial while flu is viral but same principle.
Baby was fine

DoH site
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She is on tamiflu if that matters?

Pot noodles have peas in flavours that should not have peas in

I don't trust this hospital anyway, they have tendancies to work on bits that don't need working on. I have asked them and pointed out what Nanny Ogg said in an email, and they said "Its the Doctors decision you better obide by it"

My MoneyGram form

Free Pastor Frank
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It may be the Tamiflu that is the reason the doctor is telling her not to breastfeed. The Center for Disease control encourages to continue breast feeding, though limiting contact (expressing milk for someone else to feed). http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/infantfeeding.htm

I'm not seeing a lot of research on the effects of Tamiflu as passed through breast milk.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope Lisa comes home and everything gets back to norm. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You are having one hell of a time just now Jay!

You have to keep yourself in good shape health wise through these difficult times and taking the easy option of a pizza or burger or chicken takeaway is a very bad idea indeed (curries too!).

So it's get thee to the supermarket and ensure you get fresh fruit you can simply munch on at any time and lots of good healthy foods that you can readily make into a meal without too much fuss. Some of the supermarkets have own brand brand ready meals (fresh not dehydrated or frozen) ... but watch the labelling for calories, fat, sugar and salt content. If all else fails lean cooked meat makes good eating Smile Make sure you eat regularly too, that's just as important.

Best wishes to Lisa for a speedy recovery and Katie .. be a good girl!
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Pandemic-flu/Pages/QA.aspx#Howlong
Quote:
The flu virus can live on a hard surface for up to 24 hours, and a soft surface for around 20 minutes.

So swapping car air filters is pointless. The hard surfaces in your car are more of a risk.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had it cleaned aswell, They actually reckon she will be out on friday so its all good.

Tesco do have some nice meals, I have to look next time I am up

My MoneyGram form

Free Pastor Frank
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

By the time you've booked it in for the change, the virus is dead even on hard surfaces. In fact it's probably dead by the time you've driven round to Halfords. Leaving the car on the drive for 24 hours would be just as good, and cheaper.

There seems to be a lot of advice given out by people who are not qualified to give the advice they give, and without reference to any central guiding principle.

Cellphone x14

Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@thud true, Even goverment departments say different

Hospital = Do not breast feed due to spread of infection
PCT = Its ok to breast feed (As given by my GP)
NHS Direct = Its ok to breast feed as long as mothers upto it
GP = Its really upto Lisa if she wants to continue theres no real issue. She gave me an advice sheet saying that its perfectly ok to continue but stop if Katie gets ill.
Health Visitor = Stick to the powder stuff due to lisas infection (She is a bitch who snoops around the house)

So I guess the GP/Primary Care Trust/NHS is the advice to follow

As for the filters, I'm in Not taking a chance mode, I'd rather have changed them and got it cleaned than have it in my head.

Also theres alot of bad advice from qualified agencies Wink

My MoneyGram form

Free Pastor Frank
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with thud in that any virus in the car will have died off by now
Same with any surfaces in the house

Tesco do online grocery shopping and delivery in some areas, same with Asda, could make life easier.

Mind and add some salad , fresh fruit, veg, fruit juice to help keep you in tip top condition.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic