SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

When the grandkids are away, Horace will play

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Horace Manua
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So just for kicks, I tried to hook a lotto lad. I know these never go anyplace, but lets see.

Anyway, with the grandkids on summer vacation, Hoarce is wondering if he's won off a Euro Lotto ticket bought while on Vacation in Portugal last year. The lad seems to think its likely.

Poor Horace is befuddled since the grandkids usually take care of the interwebnet stuff, and he can't figure out how to work the WU site... Luckily the lad is helpful.

Horace's latest question...

Quote:
The website is asking which country I'm in. What should I pick?

I wonder where the Lad will say.
McBait
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A **rational** mind would see this means you know there's some sort of scam afoot, some plot to subvert the authorities...not *normal* victim behavior. It will be a good test of your lad to see where he goes from here, does he think you're completely stupid or does he think your character is also a crook?

It's good either way, opens up lots of new paths to travel Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic