SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hi everyone I'm new here and got a little story to tell

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
catswarlord
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

that I done to this one lad a couple of years ago and I wish I knew of this forum back then so i could of shown it. well this is a short story of it all
awhile back i was selling a high end laptop off of craigslist and everyone knows that craigslist is full of scammers with there usual scams between fake checks and fake paypal payments. well as the story goes there was this one scammer there that kept trying to get this laptop from me and and kept promising me that the payment will be paid thru paypal and all this was going on for 3 days. so i told him after i set up a fake paypal account so just to bait him a littlebit which i did. so in short i gave him a bunch of fake information and he sends back thru the email with a fake paypal payment and just to bait some more i told him i will mail the package to him in 3 bussiness days he agreed to hit and this lad was really happy with this transaction. well to make the story short and cost very little money to send the package to him in Lagos Nigeria and i wish i could of saved his name at least. but i wish i could of seen his face when he opened that package and seen the nice size turd i sent him if you know what i mean. well in short if you want to get a little even just mail the person a box of smelly chocolate it is worth the investment to just piss them scammers off. Laughing
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Cats. We don't do that or condone it here. It's not an original concept and has been discussed before.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JM is correct - it's also good to remember that sending shit in the mail is not legal.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic