SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

NEW M7CN S3CUR3 WORLD RECORD!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scammy Scameroo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my proudest baiting moment so far. Ladies and Gentlemen, baiters around the globe, the M7CN S3cur3 world record has been broken.

The previous world record was a staggering 2414 clicks, achieved by undertowz on 6th Feb 2009.

Well, my lad has just hit 2622 clicks, and I'm very much not finished with him yet!

There's a lengthy thread for the (in-progress) bait, here.

A quick summary: This lad has been running a phishing scam, but unfortunately for him he targeted a baiter. He has adopted the identity of one , and has been going through a world of pain ever since. He's been through , answering hundreds of questions, had his dolla chopped by two different members of an international lad gang, filled in a bunch of forms, written a letter to the international clam-pricing council, and spent a fair few hours puzzling over a shredded receipt with a piece missing.

But it's M7CN S3cur3 which has really made this lad shine.

At first, everything went well, but soon the lad encountered a bizarre server-side error which technical support were powerless to help with. Frustration mounted, and over 1500 coordinate clicks were entered without any success, but the problem was eventually solved when the M7CN S3cur3 database team employed the lad as a system tester.

I'm going to try my hardest to keep this lad clicking away until he actually, literally explodes.

Twisted Evil

And now the obligatory "Special Thanks" section:

Thanks to everyone else who has been involved with this bait, especially Nailgunner who has provided an essential level of paranoia with his dolla-chop skills. Thanks also to everyone for being patient over the last week or two when "" has been too busy clicking to respond properly to anyone else's emails.

Thanks to MrMe, the genius behind the tool itself. You rock.

Thanks to Deuzer, whose incredible tools have added the essential illusion of unassailable truth to this bait- and all my baits, come to think of it. I've set this record whilst standing on the shoulders of a receipt-generator-writing giant.

Thanks, finally, to all the mods, admin, staff, and users of 419 Eater. This place is a goldmine of information, advice and tactics, and every contribution makes us all a little bit better...

Now, to close out this post, a couple of extremely inaccurate quotes from the main bait thread.

blah wrote:
Several people have played around with these guys before. It can be funny, yet keep in mind that it will be very very short-lived.

Two months and counting... Smile
Scammy Scameroo wrote:
It's Mangler time, ladies and gentlemen, place your bets now!

Based on her reluctance to unshred the last receipt, I think she'll pack it in at about 80 clicks...

I'm such a pessimist... Very Happy

Next stop, 3000!

Oh, and I should probably mention that I'm not the only baiter who has been putting this guy through The Mangler! I'm pretty sure Konstantina has also managed a few hundred clicks...

"YOU ARE FUCKING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS PEOPLE AND HUMAN BEING." - International property tycoon

"Once again reset all your email informations in other to afford your box been stolen by the men of the underworld." - Chrissy, my phished friend
<br>
Chrissy's M7CN S3cur3 World Record is currently at: 167 + 1214 + 181 + 167 + 172 + 204 + 159 + 359 + 182 + 1 = 2806 clicks!
<br>
Mexican Flag United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x 5
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

system tester Laughing is he to be paid by the hour/day/per 1000 clicks Image

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
Scammy Scameroo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ $178 per hour, but that has been altered to $1.50 per click "for simplicity". It's how I got him through The Wall at around 1700 clicks- that's the point at which anyone, no matter how committed they are to M7CN S3ecur3, simply breaks.

"YOU ARE FUCKING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS PEOPLE AND HUMAN BEING." - International property tycoon

"Once again reset all your email informations in other to afford your box been stolen by the men of the underworld." - Chrissy, my phished friend
<br>
Chrissy's M7CN S3cur3 World Record is currently at: 167 + 1214 + 181 + 167 + 172 + 204 + 159 + 359 + 182 + 1 = 2806 clicks!
<br>
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations, Scammy! Great work! Laughing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on wearing out your lad and his mouse. Smile

I presume that when you pay him for his efforts, the M7CN will be safely encoded using, er, M7CN S3ecur3.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is amazing - I can't believe you employed him as a system tester to get
megaclicks out of him! Shows how clever baiting tactics can produce all sorts of lad misery.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
the M7CN S3cur3 database team employed the lad as a system tester.

Ingenuity at its best. Well done Scammy. Laughing

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Scammy Scameroo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In case anyone was thinking "Hmm, I wonder how happy the lad is about all this?", the answer is "very happy indeed". The latest email is included below for your amusement...

The Lad wrote:
What is the meaning of all this? This is not what you told me before? Do you think i dont have a work to do ? or seeking for job under you? What i need is my MTCN so that i can be able to get my money.I dont want your fucking extra charges..I need my money sent from Phallus.I dont need your fucking 30,000 or whatever you will compesate me...Am not going to test any more codes..All i need is my money....i dont need any compesation from you.Am tired of all this games.

You're not getting away that easily, I'm afraid... Twisted Evil

<br>
<br>
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations, Scammy! jump_4_joy Thumbs up

I have watched in awe as you and your cohorts have dragged this lad through all kinds of hell. He doesn't even know where he is half the time - in Moscow or Manchester.

I thought baiting an email hacker would be very short-lived, just as blah said. But the bait goes on ... and on ...

It's the Energizer Bunny of baits, and I applaud you all. bow_down clapping

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

System tester - I love it!

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Scammy Scameroo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's getting really, really hard to squeeze any more clicks out of this lad now. is completely broken.

I managed another 150ish, but look at what I'm up against here:
Broken Lad wrote:
This is absolutely a scam.The same error occured again.

Broken Lad wrote:
I just cant tolerate this bullshit anymore

Broken Lad wrote:
I dont need your fucking 30,000 or whatever you will compesate me...Am not going to test any more codes..All i need is my money....i dont need any compesation from you.Am tired of all this games.

Broken Lad wrote:
This really sucks.

I've talked her through those "minor" hurdles, but she's really not being very cooperative any more. She's so angry at M7CN S3cur3 she has actually refused to accept their money! No wages, no compensation, no bonus payment, nothing.

I'm working on her using my main character now, but I'm not confident. 2777 clicks might be the limit of the lad brain.

By the way, is there a special siggy icon for M7CN S3cur3????

<br>
<br>
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^have you seen this explanation of the workings of m7cn before

I'm sorry to hear you have been having problems using our service, as you can see from the example on the welcome page http://mtcn.secure.la/. The MTCN is an integer of ten digits. Each digit is comprised of a varying number of boxes/pixels, depending on the complexity of its form, ranging from 15 pixels to 21 pixels per digit. Naturally, each MTCN is different (for obvious reasons), therefore the exact number of pixels will vary within the range 150-210.

Ostensibly this would suggest the average to be 180 pixels per MTCN, however the range of values for pixels per digit is not entirely continuous, which renders the simple average/arithmetic mean unreliable in this case.

So you can see that to achieve a true value for average pixels/clicks per MTCN it is first necessary to establish a true average value of pixels per digit. This can be done by adding the number of pixels required to produce each digit in the range 0-9 and dividing by the total number of digits (10)

I shan't bother you with the actual figures here, but suffice it to say that by following this method, the true average value of pixels/boxes per digit can be shown to be 17.6, and therefore it follows that the true value for average pixels per MTCN is 176.

If one assumes a fairly slow rate of correct clicks(r) of 10seconds per correct click, and no refreshes. Based upon the true pixel to MTCN ratio(a), you can see that the average time to complete the task(t) is equal to the average number of pixels per MTCN x10, or t=rxa. which gives the value for t= 1,760 secs or 29mins 20secs.

It is important not to forget that the actual time take will vary considerably depending upon the value (r) which is directly linked to the inherent intelligence level of the recipient. I will forward you the results of a recent survey in my next Email so as to illustrate this point further.

I hope this has answered your question

Regards

Sally O'Mally

with a follow up of

MTCN rep to Mugu wrote:
Dear Sir,

The security modality that we use on our website was provided by Bsafe
Internet Security Solutions LTD. It was designed to be able to prevent
the majority of internet fraud, whilst simultaneously being easy to
use for the vast majority of people. As I mentioned previously, the
main factor which determines the amount of time taken for a recipient
to complete the procedure is their intelligence level. (IQ)

We continually monitor the efficiency of our system in order to
maintain a high standard of service and I am happy to share with you
the results of a recent survey.

IQ Range: 140+.......(very bright) Average time to complete 16:52 sec
IQ Range: 120-140 ...(quite bright) Average time to complete 19:31 sec
IQ Range: 100-120....(average) Average time to complete 23:43 sec
IQ Range: 80-100.....(low)Average time to complete 32:29 sec
IQ Range: 70-80......(borderline retard) Average time to complete 46:24 sec
IQ Range: 70 or less.(moderately retarded/ brain damaged) Average time to complete 50 mins+,Mostly unable to complete.

96.8% of people who use the site, do so with no problems at all.

Thanks for your interest
---------------------------------------------------------------------

it was either Nick The Cop and friend or Roger The Cabin boy and friend who came up with this

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ladtastic baiting, scammy and gang! Laughing Thumbs up

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Scammy Scameroo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Star A Star: Yeah, I saw that whilst I was researching the previous record attempts. I'd already written and sent my own explanation of "the verification matrix" and why it behaves in the way it does, but I do like the huge insult which is contained within that explanation!

The key to a good M7CN S3cur3 performance is definitely the tech support. Politeness, apologies, assurances that all the problems are fixed... and then with your main character acting in the background, having some distracting problems but gently encouraging the lad not to give up. I kept wanting to introduce new tech support personnel who had never heard of or her problems, but I realised that pissing her off with tech support was a very short-term game. You've got to let the tool do the work... Wink

<br>
<br>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic