SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout


WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!


 Still in negotiations for Angola (update page 12)

View next topic
View previous topic
 
Post new topicReply to topic
Author Message
curlyearl
419Eater is my life


Joined: 29 Aug 2009
Posts: 299
Location: Desert Rose Barstool


PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WTF? Shocked That lazy sh*t hasn't safaried for the money yet? Every time I check he's still sitting on his ass. Mad She better dump him and find a new one one with some cajones.
View user's profileSend private message
devil_woman
Baiting Guru


Joined: 20 Mar 2009
Posts: 3383
Location: Anywhere


PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ No but as long as he believes the money is there he is in pain!

Quote:
i suffered the way i never suffered before,
will be nothing compared with losing a fortune.

_________________
[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
rackingguy
Master Baiter


Joined: 07 Oct 2008
Posts: 225
Location: Charlottesville, VA


PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I actually had a dream about this bait last night. Is that a sign of some sort?

In the dream, Caress started to tell about how she and her brother were really scrimping and saving and putting away extra money and that by March, they'd have enough to be able to buy a one-way ticket to Angola and go get the goods.

It's a realistic timeframe and, while it doesn't prod action right away, does really start the clock ticking in the lad's head.

_________________
United Kingdom x2 Nigeria Czech Republic
Closed lad accounts x17
View user's profileSend private message
jose_cuervo
Moderator


Joined: 01 Mar 2006
Posts: 7856
Location: Blackacre


PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Caress sent Michael an online Christmas card, she wanted to send more but she's broke.

http://www.bluemountain.com/view.pd?i=222247251&m=8659&source=bma992

Mugu Christmas cheer in red bold. Very Happy

Michael wrote:
Dearest Caress,



How do you feels,i wish happy Xmas too,i am still under going
deep search concerning you.I see know reason why you
are not with me by this time.

I am not happy,it`s a big blow to me,what is keeping me down now,
i losed alof of things,during the period i was looking for you,but that
do not bother me,as long as i have suffered immensely because of you,i will never keep keep calm
whatever it takes me to get you i will do it.


Tell me the truth are you with Tennyson?,because i am going to do some that will affect Tennyson seriously
if you are with him,let me know so that,i will fine way to get you back to me,i must enjoy you as i wish in my heart
invited you for you us to enjoy ourselves,but is happening seems very rubbish to me.I will not keep calm Note.


Michael


Silly mugu, for some reason he still has some suspicions that I am trying to set him up. Rolling Eyes

Laughing

_________________
Black Ribbon ~ star Safari Tattoo

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
devil_woman
Baiting Guru


Joined: 20 Mar 2009
Posts: 3383
Location: Anywhere


PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ BUt Caress LURVES Micheal we all know that.

_________________
[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
jose_cuervo
Moderator


Joined: 01 Mar 2006
Posts: 7856
Location: Blackacre


PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two emails from Michael this morning, still no definite commitment for a travel date but Caress is getting desperate and Michael is still in love. He is having dreams about her now. I'll bet he's naked in his dreams and rolling around in $1.5 million instead of naked and rolling around with Caress though. Laughing

Michael wrote:
Dearest Caress,

Tennyson taught he is undefectable,he is an old man,he cannot compete me with in life,the castle you are talking about is old house,a young man of 30-35 here in Nigeria,builds manisons there and there with chains of cars.So for me Tennyson is old stuff,dont you see the kind of motor is using,whatever is happening i know,you been with them won`t help you in anyway,is like dust blow by wind.I am assuring you that Tennyson will run to Nigeria and kneel down to me with the money,if you doubt me,wait and see,i have look out his picture is easy for me to capture and use him as escape-goat,he is just making noise moving about with sptuid things like him.

If they are calling theirselves Big boys,i am the bigger than them,anyway,i can destory everywhere in Angola,talkless them,i am just laughing them,because whom i can deal with i dont ask God to help me.

BY`E```````````````````


Michael



Michael wrote:
Dearest Caress,


You seems to be my dream in night,since i ever i got to know honey
your taught is like my daily tea and water,caress no matter whatever has
happended you are always in heart,my heart refused to object you
that means you are mine forever,what ever i am telling is due to you are not
with me the sadness makes to talking talk with sadness.

I love you i promise to you.

Michael



Caress wrote:
Michael,

I'm sorry I was not able to email you sooner. My brother sold his computer and I had to wait for the internet cafe to open. It was closed on Christmas.

I don't know why you keep asking if I am with Neville. I told you already that I hate him and I never want to see him again. I am in the US with my brother and I am safe. I guess Neville is still in Africa somewhere or he is back in the UK, I really don't know and I really don't care. God will punish him for what he has done to you, me and my brother. He is a bad person and no better than a thief. He took my money and he took all the money that I tried to send you and then he made my brother pay him to get me out of jail. It was probably his fault that I got arrested in Angola. I hope he dies and goes to hell. I don't really want to talk about him any more because it makes me mad.

I hope you had a nice Christmas. Michael, I want you to know that I love you very much and I will try my best to email you every day but I will have to come here to the cafe now. I know that God will make it possible for us to be together. God is watching over the money in Angola too, because I checked it today and it is still there where I hid it. God will watch over our money until you are able to get it and we are together. I have been praying every day that we will be together soon.

I love you too,
Caress

_________________
Black Ribbon ~ star Safari Tattoo

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
Surjour
Hello I'm New here!


Joined: 12 Dec 2009
Posts: 13


PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate getting to the end of a good story!!!! Can't wait for the updates either!
View user's profileSend private message
curlyearl
419Eater is my life


Joined: 29 Aug 2009
Posts: 299
Location: Desert Rose Barstool


PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Me too! I've been following this forever. This lad is lazy. There's tons-o-cash awaitin' and he sits there. Mad
View user's profileSend private message
Corona
Eater's sweetheart


Joined: 21 Sep 2006
Posts: 8600
Location: On ya left!


PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You seems to be my dream in night,since i ever i got to know honey your taught is like my daily tea and water
clapping clapping clapping

_________________
Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT GoatGoatGoatEaster EggEaster 2015Mc Fry Mc Fry
Mortarx? Closed lad accountsx? Pith Helmet
Free Pastor Frank
An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
View user's profileSend private message
jose_cuervo
Moderator


Joined: 01 Mar 2006
Posts: 7856
Location: Blackacre


PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally! I got a date out of him, well a month at least, he says he's going at the end of January 2010. If I calculate time as known in the rest of the world and divide by time as known in 419-land there should be a rip in the lad/time continuum and he will be en-route somewhere around mid to late February. Laughing

Michael wrote:
Dearest Caress,

Thanks for calling.


Listen to me i need you to be my mother,wife and mother of
my children.I want you to give me full assurance that you hid the money
there,i am going to get ready to go there ending of this january 2010.

I these funds is our togetherness,i have been thinking of this if actually
you have money with you,should have come over to meet me,but the reason i
have not gone to Angola is the area you kept the funds is hidout,but i will take the
risk and go there ending 1 month of 2010.

I love you,i will not displease you,unless you will displease me by telling me that
you hid the funds,while is not there.

If you can`t write to me always give phone i will calling you when i need to speak to you.

Michael


Caress wrote:
Michael,

I want to be everything you want me to be. I will always be a good wife to you and I want to have many children with you. I have always wanted to be a mother.

As for the money, it is there exactly where I hid it. I promise you with God as my witness that there is $1.5 million in Angola. Michael I would never lie to you because you are to be my husband and I am to be your wife. I have been praying to God every day and I know in my heart that He will make it possible for you to get the money so we can finally be together in this life and forever.

Michael, you have always been the one true man for me in this world and I would never do anything to intentionally displease you. I love you.

Caress


Michael wrote:
Dearest Caress,

I love you,a promise to you.But what is your target next year?,
what is holding you now is money to come over?,do not worry
i will make effort to get to Angola and get the funds and send some to you
but do not make me to wast money to travel all the way to Angola,while you do not keep
the funds there,anywhere you keep the funds let me know now!!!,i want to go and get it by all means ending of this coming month.

Concerning Tennyson,he will refund the money all and all.
mark my word.

Michael


Caress wrote:
Michael,

My only wish in the entire world is to be your wife and for us both to be together and happy forever. That has been my only wish since I first met you. I hid all of the money there in Angola exactly where I told you. It is still there because I check the GPS site every day. Getting that money is very important to me because it will enable us to be together. I know that as soon as you get the money in Angola you will send for me because I love you and I trust you.

I am so happy that you will be able to go by the end of the month. Just let me know when you want me to turn the GPS signal on so you can find it easily. Michael I would never ask you to waste any money to travel to Angola if the money was not there. The money is there, you have my full assurances with God as my witness.

Thank you, Michael, for always saying nice things to make me feel better.

I love you,
Caress


Thanks all, for bearing with me during the course of this bait. It is a bit frustrating to keep getting emails that show no progression toward my ultimate goal of a permanent stredding in Angola, but I am convinced that I've sold it and he's just trying to raise the travel money. Time will tell. Smile

_________________
Black Ribbon ~ star Safari Tattoo

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
devil_woman
Baiting Guru


Joined: 20 Mar 2009
Posts: 3383
Location: Anywhere


PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When he arrives in Angola all will go well for him, no problerms with authorities or troops or land mines. Just the big white hunter.

He is such a lucky lad. Rolling Eyes

_________________
[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
jose_cuervo
Moderator


Joined: 01 Mar 2006
Posts: 7856
Location: Blackacre


PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

***UPDATE STARTS HERE***

Nothing really new happening, just updating the story line...

We are still in negotiations and though we have never met, we are already arguing like an old married couple. I don't think this relationship is going to last. Laughing

Michael wrote:
Dearest Heart desire,


You mention God that is what will motivate me to go there,however i will go there
ending of this coming month to get the money down.You Should know that if i can over look the church because of you,why should i love you as i promise you?.Before your coming i was told of you,thats why i am so serious about you.All of sudden you wrote to me,that was the period i realized that you are the woman my God father told me of.

Michael



Caress wrote:
Michael my love,

This means so much to me, you make me happy. You will be the best husband ever! I also feel like God has brought us together to serve a bigger purpose. We will bring each other joy and happiness for the rest of our lives.

I love you,
Caress



Michael wrote:
Dearest Caress,


I think is time for me to go and get the funds out.
i know God i serve will protect the funds until i arrive
there.

Thinking of you everyday is like having you in my arms everyday.
So you are the only woman, i ever think of getting close to me,
listen to me, on this earth,when a marriage is not proved by God
the marriage will not last,is amuse that our relationship is of God`s will,
you could imagine what occurred last year, but God still keep us
together,that means we matched ourselves and we are specially made to be 5 and 6
in bearing children and business relationship and so on.So i pray seriously
that God will protect that Funds for me,until i arrive there.Last year was not
the period God wanted me to go and get the funds,This year is the year
the funds has to be removed from the there and keep in bank.

I need you more than that funds,but the funds will help us to establish things
if the funds is 1.5m i will make it 10m dollars,so that`s why i want you to tell
me the truth,where the funds is?,i know that you will not liar to me.But if you liar
to me is in between you and God.

I love you Michael.

Michael



Caress wrote:
Dear Michael,

I believe you are right about God wanting us to be together. I have been reading the bible a lot lately. Many of the stories in the bible are about all of the hardships that people have before God finally blesses them with wealth and happiness. I know that God wants us to be happy and we will only be truly happy when we are together. The money does not mean much to me either but it will make it possible for us to be together, so that is what makes it important.

I want you to be careful when you go to Angola and promise me that you will email me every day so I will know that you are safe. Angola is very beautiful and the people there are all very nice, but that much money can make people do bad things if they were to find out about it.

Michael, the money is in an old abandoned block building about 1 mile south of the airport in Kuito, Angola. On the GPS website when you look at the map, at the top right of the map there are 3 tabs. One says "map", one says "satellite" and the other says "terrain", if you click on the one that says "satellite" and then click on the "+" sign on the left side of the map where the bar is, you can zoom in and you can see the building up close. Let me know if you want me to turn on the signal again so you can try to see it. The money is inside the building in a hole in the floor with some boards over it. By now there are probably some grass and weeds grown over the hole too, so it will be hidden even better than when I first put it there. There are no other buildings near by so you won't have to worry about anyone seeing you getting the money out of there.

If it would be easier, I can draw you a picture and a map with directions to get to the building from the airport. Just let me know what you need. I love you very much Michael and I will do everything that I can do to always make you happy and I will be a good wife to you and mother to our children. God will smile on us always and we will be the most popular couple in all of Nigeria, I know this in my heart.

I love you!
Caress



Michael wrote:
Dear Caress,



Give me the direction and everything about the funds.
Everything about Tennyson i will like to have the information,his mother`s Name
know about it send it to me.I told you that i will not calm down until i punish him severally.

I as soon as get there i will email you there.I do fear anything,as long as you kept
the funds there i have every right to go and get it for you and send some back.



Michael



Michael wrote:
Dearest Caress,


Give me the real name of your brother
and yours too and the name of the bank he was working before
and the name of the manager or the director of the bank.
i will commend them to get him back to work,i will go mountain
to pray for that.

Concerning about the funds,God`s angle is in guard of the funds there
i will also add extra ordinal power to guard the funds there,it can be
there 20 years nobody will think of going there until the owner comes
and get it.

I love you as you do Caress..



Caress wrote:
Michael,

I'm sorry I didn't write to you yesterday but I did not get a chance to come here to the internet cafe. I will draw a detailed map and then scan it and send it to you. I don't know what Neville's mother's name is, he never spoke of her. My birth name is Caress Todger, but because I was married to Daug and his last name was Bolloks, I changed my last name to Bolloks when we were married. My brother's name is William Todger and he worked for "Lehman Brothers" but they filed for bankruptcy when the economy got bad here in the US and that is when he lost his job. His boss' name was Richard Petty but he no longer works there either because of the bankruptcy. It doesn't really matter about my brother's job because he said that when we come to Nigeria he wants to start a family business with you and you and he can work together if you want to do something like that.

I will go home now and draw the map with good directions and then come back later this afternoon and scan it in and send it to you.

I love you,
Caress



Michael wrote:
Dearest Caress,


Have done the passport,whatever you wish to do it immediately.

Michael



Caress wrote:
Michael,

I made the map from screenshots of the GPS pictures it took me a long time to do it and I hope this is good enough for you to find it. The building where I hid the money is circled with an arrow pointing to it in the lower right corner. The picture is very large so you can see it easily, you can even see the building where the money is. I can hand draw a map too if you need one, but it wont be as good as the picture.

The airport runway is at the top of the picture and the main road from Kuito is to the left of the runway and goes from the top of the picture to the bottom of the picture. I put blue dots along the path that you will need to take from Kuito to get to the old building where the money is hidden. There are not any houses or anything around the old building so nobody will see you when you get there. It looks like it is a long way, but it is only about 1 mile from the airport runway along the path that I marked. When you get about half way to to the building from the runway, you will be able to see it, but you cant see the building from the runway.

Please be careful and I will pray for you to have a safe trip. I will check my email every day until I hear from you. God will watch over you always because He wants us to be happy.

I love you,
Caress



Michael wrote:
Dearest Caress,


As long as you assured me that funds is there,do not worry,
your work is to pray hard for God to protect the
funds there until i arrive there i dont fear anybody
i lost my beloved mom in the process of looking for you
at Ghana,so the sadness is still in my heart,i can kill
anyone that trys me again.

Rest your mind,i will get funds as long as the funds is there.

KISS TO YOU..

MIGHAEL,



Caress wrote:
Dearest Michael,

I know you have been through so much hardship. I myself have been through many trials trying desperately to get to you so we can be together. Do not let you heart be sad because God wants you to be happy. I know this because I saw it in a dream revealed to me by an angel. You said that angels would watch over the money and I know this to be true. The angel came to me in a dream and told me to read the book of "Job" in the Bible. I have been reading the book of Job and I have learned that Job was a righteous man before the Lord our God. Job was blessed more than any other and he loved God with all his heart, but Satan told God that he would make Job deny God. God told Satan to do his best and the many troubles that Satan brought against Job never worked. Even though Job had to endure many hardships by Satan's hand, Job always loved God and never cursed God's name.

I know with all of my heart that God will make us happy and always protect you and the money until we are together. God loves you above all others, Michael. The angels told me, so I know it is true. God will help you to get our money so we can use it for great things. We will build our place in heaven by the good deeds that we ndo together with all that money here on Earth.

I love you and God loves you,
Caress



Michael wrote:
Caress,


Without been told don`t you know that i am of God,
i want us to be together that is what i am planning
and working towards it,many women have come to me
to marry then,but i do not accept them,i wonder why
i accepted you,any way you are bought to me by God
because i have had revelation about you,before you
came out.

Concerning the funds,i will be at Angola ending of this month
or mid of next month to get the funds.
If you are Truthful with me
we will live in Sky scape on earth and Heaven.Over the funds
is my funds,it can go to anyone,it is for me and you too.If you want to
try God let`s leave it will remain there,but i will go to Angola to look for
it.

Michael

/\/\/\ I guessed correctly in my previous post. Laughing

Caress wrote:
Michael,

You said that you would go this month and now you say you might wait until mid next month. My brother and I can not wait that long. Why do you keep doing this to me? I can no longer trust that you will do what you say. You have never done one single thing that you told me you would do, so why should I believe you now? You have the nerve to say that I am lying about the money being there but all you have ever done since you've known me it to tell me lies.

I told you how desperate my situation here is and you did nothing but offer me lies. My brother is going to lose his house at the end of this month because he can no longer afford to pay for it. He is mad now because he trusted me when I promised him you would go and get the money. Don't bother yourself with telling ma any more lies. I will never believe you again. I am going to ask the pastor of my brother's church if he will help me get the money and he can keep half of it for his church if he does. I don't need your help or any more of your lies.


Caress



Michael wrote:
Dearest Caress,

Infact i am very unhappy with you concerning this email you sent to me
i want you to tell your brother`s pastor to go and get the funds
for you ok,your coming to me brought this bastards Tennyson
and Group into my life.They destory a lot of things to me
that box i have friends which do contact me they hacked it,including the church
everything vanished like that,but i do not mind,i keep working inorder
to get back all these things.So if you cannot keep cool,i dont mind keeping
off from you.

I.5M is not last figure of money!!!

Michael

Michae



Michael wrote:
Dearest Caress,


I dont understand you anymore?,if you cannot execise patince
i will not talk to you again,what is wrong with you?,do you know
what losed right from Ghana,i am trying to get myself alright before
i will get to that place,i told you that i will go there ending or next month middle depending the period i get the
money for traveling there,were you not the person who made me to returned the money of the land i sold?,
why are you disturbuing my life like that?.

You can tell you brother`s pastor to go and it for you,nonsense!,give him all.
i dont care anymore,as long as you talks is very hot like this.It can`t give me the heart to go
there,i am making effort to get to there and you telling all this kind of thing.

Michael



Caress wrote:
I can wait but you have to stop telling me one thing and then doing something else. If you say you are going to do something then do it. You are the one that is confusing me I don't know what to believe any more.


Caress



Michael wrote:
Caress,


I have finally taken this decision based on this
email you sent before the last,i sense something out
of it,and i will not tell you what i sense out.

Now i am busy.Give your brother`s pastor the money all and i don`t
care anymore,since i got to know you always travel there and there
i am not ready to travel out this new year,i will remain in Nigeria,until i arrange myself
and travel back to GHANA.

If you like come,if you like do not come,when get back to Ghana from
there i will be going to Europe.

Michael



Caress wrote:
Now I know you never loved me and only wanted the money. I never want to talk to you again.



Michael wrote:
Dearest Caress,


Listen to me,you said i do not love you have caused
alof of problem to me,Holy church of the Eaten Fish
stopped emailing because of you,the money they sent
Tennyson and Group took the money,when you accompany
Tennyson to England,if you are reasonible woman,are you suppose
to follow him to England?,you should have stay in cotoun until i come there,
again when you got there,steady of to transfer the funds to me,you transfer it to
mr.william,so why do you expect me to go to Angola,and get money in bush,it do not make anysense.

I love you but you have given me alof of problem which subjected me into distresses,listen if you do not tell me where extactly the money is i will turn against you seriously and know one can get you out it.

I never expected such thing from you.I expected you to come directly to Nigeria and stay with me,but you keep giving me problems travel to Angola,malawi and so on.Is that our agreement,our agreement is that you have to come directly to Nigeria both you and the money is what i need,i have to enjoy you and the money too.

If i do not love you,i won`t over looked the church which was about to transfer reasonible amount of funds for inception of church here.I give you few months to get to Nigeria and see me or you tell me where extactly the money is,the place you are telling me is not where the money is ok.

I have gone there,i do not see the funds in spirit.Listen to me i see that you are
in partnership with Tennyson.Wait and see how the days will be for you over there as long as Church stopped emailing me because of you and most my friends which have businesses with worth of $5.m,i losed it and you are telling me i know i do not love you,do i tell you before that i hate you,are not woman?,are you not sweet like others?,dont you have what others have?,why should i hate you?,for me i dont hate?,but the distress you are given me is making me sadly.

I am waiting for you in Nigeria for few months,before i will get back to Ghana.
come let me see you.

Michael
will ensure that you and the money comes to me.

Michael

Mic



Caress wrote:
Michael,

I told you exactly where the money is many times. If you did not believe me, then you should have just told me and my brother could have asked the pastor for help sooner. My brother is mad now because he is going to lose his house because of you. You made promises that you did not keep and we are suffering because of that. You do not understand how stressful it is to be poor and not know if you are going to have enough money each day to even eat. I have never lived like this my entire life until I got involved with you. You have brought all of this stress into my life.

Go do whatever you want because it doesn't matter to me any more. My brother's pastor is going to loan him enough money to travel to Angola and get the money. I don't think God wants you and I to be together and even if He did I don't think I could ever live with a man who I do not trust and who lies to me.

Caress



Michael wrote:
Caress,


You insulted my personage,just because i and you are talking.
infact i have never see this kind visitation from you in my life
whatever that happended was caused by you,when you got
to England,you told me that you discovered your money all of sudden
man emailed name Mr.william,which you transfered the funds to,if you
had transfer the funds to me all this incident won`t take a place.
you are now telling all sort of things calling a liar why like that,
i have interest to travel to Angola when contacted my God Father
who told me of you he said i should wait for time.

Listen to me without your money i am living,so why are you talking anyhow,
when i traveled to Ghana,is money i spent,since ever i know you i have not
receive any of your penny.Listen to me if you are talking about money,
you dont even have money that will move me.All incident that`s happening
is the first travel i did without any gain.I give few months to get billion of money
in my account,i am not .Tennyson,i know what to do and have much money.

Stop insulting calling a liar.

Michael



Caress wrote:
Michael,

I don't care what you think any more. Why are you even writing me? My brother is not afraid of Neville and will go get the money. I told you I don't want you to go get the money. My brother is a real man and can deal with anything that happens and he has never lied to me or insulted me. You call me a liar all the time and even called me a prostitute. You are not a good person.



Caress wrote:
Michael

One more thing, I showed my brother all of our emails since all of this started and he thinks that YOU are working with Neville and said that I shouldn't trust you. So there!



Michael wrote:
Dear Caress,


Do you think your brother can be able to get the money
out from there ?.Tennyson men will kill him and have the money,so keep quite,i know what to do you are just worry me always.

I too is suffering,both of us will be alright at once so keep cool
everything will be alright,you will never remember your sufferings
if you do not suffer,how can you enjoy yourself?,so keep cool
i will do something,.

Anyone who will get the funds has to be very strong.Every mistake is from you,but i will do something.Again you are woman,you reason fornt,but you don~t reason back.So keep cool remember what Tennyson did you in CAPE-COAST.So he is evil man,if your brother comes there he will know,so keep cool let see what will happen soon ok.


Michael



Michael wrote:
Caress,

Why are you talking like this?,i am not afaired of anyone,are you not with Neville
for long Caress?, I have not seen you with my eyes?,how can i cheat you?.
there`s nothing i can not do ok,if you insist that i should go to Angola
i can go there ok.For me i real want to please you,but i dont know is wrong
in between us,i know Sir Nevill is the caused all these nonsense,you are blameless.
if i work with him,i should have gone there and get the money,i dont know him
and i dont care to know him.I am getting set to wicked him seriously
for what him did me.All the money he collected from you i must get it from him period.

I do not hate you and i will never hate you,My God Father said i should
wait i dont know the reason why he said that?,i have been questioning him?he never tells me.
Nevill got to me through you,i never hear of that name since i have been into discussion with church
i was suprise to hear from him.However i must deal with him spiritually,fiscally period
he is the caused of all these nonsense.So cool down i beg you.I love you from my innermost
heart,i never hate you.Please bear with me.Note my word Sir Nevill will never go free for all these he has done
to me.

Michael



Caress wrote:
What do you expect me to do? I am desperate here. I have told you everything and you still call me a liar. I do not understand why you say something bad in one email and then say something nice in the next. If you want to help me then help me if you do not want to help me then don't help me.

Whatever you decide to do, just let me know. If you are going then go and tell me when you need me to turn on the GPS. If you are not going then tell me you are not going and my brother will go to Angola. It is that simple. There is no need for all of these emails back and forth between us that accomplish nothing.

My brother has applied for a visa to Angola and as soon as he gets the visa he will go to get the money.

Caress

_________________
Black Ribbon ~ star Safari Tattoo

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
devil_woman
Baiting Guru


Joined: 20 Mar 2009
Posts: 3383
Location: Anywhere


PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When did Caress last hear from Michael, he does seem to be'all mouth and no trousers'?

_________________
[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
jose_cuervo
Moderator


Joined: 01 Mar 2006
Posts: 7856
Location: Blackacre


PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's writing 2 or 3 times a week. There hasn't been a lot going on but I decided to update it anyway. I really don't think he's going to travel now because he thinks Neville is there waiting for him. I can't figure out why he's so hot and cold either, he's not making much sense any more, not that he ever has. Laughing

_________________
Black Ribbon ~ star Safari Tattoo

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
Xabungle
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 22 Jan 2010
Posts: 45


PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is fascinating. I hope you find a way to flip it around.
View user's profileSend private message
SlapHappy
Body Eater


Joined: 15 May 2006
Posts: 9612
Location: Floating up and down with happiness.


PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still feeling the stings of the previous safaris. He needs sweet, comforting words, and wonderful visions of the future to look forward to.
Bringing up the past just bums him out, and reminds him of his surferings.
He needs an optimistic, bright future to unfold before him...maybe the death of a nemesis. Smile

_________________
Sand Timer x Reven U., Fats Walla, Donny
Safari x10 Sand Timer X2 MM:Mikex2, JohnK, [email protected], Ob1, Armstrong, Ismail, TG&Friend
Safari x3 Nancy, Security Guy, Robert Accra-Tamale
Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari [email protected] & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & [email protected] - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicReply to topic


 Jump to:   



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



** Find out information about your IP address **


All Content © 2003 - 419Eater.com
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group :S5: FI Theme :: All times are GMT