SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Still in negotiations for Angola (update page 12)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
NOTE,,U SOON GO HEAR THE SMELL FOR UR ASS..
I know what you're up to, you're trying to make the lad die laughing at these amazing insults! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Michael to my fake lad wrote:
You are common thief,

you can`t speak good english,just broken,besides you are not guyman,you just
thief,you dont have shame you are attacking woman,not bank money,God punish you my old friends rob banks not woman money,that makes you local guy you get luck because i do not collec the money i suppose to collect,you for not act this kind thing i for you fuck your ass.

Last warning!!!

The woman suit case return it back and with the money.

Local Thief take time,i will look for everywhere,those guy which gives you moral they will run.

Maybe I go make ringtone. Shocked

Laughing

Michael to Neville wrote:

Dear Friend,

That tattoo was specified by our church Holy church of Eaten Fish
in America,why the authority officiate the tattoo was when a member
of the church stolen the church money,they decided that all the church members
should have the tattoo,i have it on my hand too,there is nothing bad there,please permit her to regain her think faculty fully,the bastard that attacked her is emailing me telling me he is waiting for me
to come back sincerely i will not leave i must kill him,the person write from other email account which i warned caress not reply there,she mistakely
replied that was how the bastard got to know where she is and come there
and attacked her.

Ps.Michael James

Dear Friend,

Can i have your residential Address.
I need to see her to know how she feels.

I need to hear from her quickly because my mother
is late,i need to be there to know her she will be buried
i came to Ghana because this lady and i have been suffered immensely
inorder to see her,even that day the incident happended i found very hard
to get transport far to there.

Besides how can i displease her,i told her that she should not email any other email account
,she mistakely emailed that person got to know where she and arrive there
and attack her,i know everything about her,why should i attack her,i need to hear from her,
because i am making effort to leave Ghana,i am not feeling fine here,thing is not ok for me here,i need to go back to Nigeria.

Michael

Neville wrote:
Mr. James,

I will answer all of your questions as soon as you answer mine. I do not enjoy repeating myself nor do I take pleasure in lengthy one sided discussions. I would advise you to go back and read the message that I sent and kindly answer every question that was aksed of you. Then and only then will I be willing to go further in our conversation.

As I said Miss Caress is getting better and she is under continual care from my personal Physician. At present time we are in Benin as I am on Safari.

Regards,

Sir Neville Tennyson

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Lakefield_Dave
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Safari?????

Benin????

Do I smell a trip to the famous S1mba Pendjari in our hero's future?

Laughing

"The e-mail was noted,and i want to say go to hell with you and your fucking" Ken K

"your e-mail was nominated by our fun and fortune bonanza machine base on
wrong segment" M. Cl4ck

"TAR MALADE IT WILL NEVER BE GOOD FOR YOU YOU PIG BENZONAL GRAZZY RABUBUK MAMULER F*CKING BEACH" O. G00day
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Michael to my fake lad wrote:
Do you see what you did Caress In Cape Coast
listen to me stay from my games and my partner,i will
ensure that i get you life and distory you,now you maltreated caress like that
did she came to Africa Because of you ,infact i dont know how you
got my email address,you was lucky that i ran round to get money to get that sunday to deal with it,i could`t because of i have stay long in Ghana.

As long as you did this to her you life must be distored like that.
Listen to me i will rubbish your life as long as you punished Caress like that.

Pastor Frank has decided to join back in and contact Michael from the church. Welcome back aboard PF! Very Happy

Too bad PF sent the funds to Michael and they have already been chopped. Sad

I think Michael may be ignoring Sir Neville because he doesn't want to have to answer any questions.

Fake lad to Michael wrote:
U GET NO SENSE,,MUMU LIKE U..JUST TODAY I GO COLLECT FROM CHURCH ACCOUNT FOR UR BEHALVE..GO SMELL UR ASS MUGU..

THANK FOR THR MORE MONEY OOOOOOO

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have rejoined the bait with Jose, things are getting very "complicative". Sadly, I already transferred the funds to the criminal "respondant".

Quote:
Dearest Deacon GalaXXXX,

This is very complicative to reason,understand and explain too
my formal email address [email protected] .

Now this is how you are going to find out if the respondant is Ps.Michael or not
ask the respondant what is Name of the Newest Bishop Of Holy church of the fish.

Do not transfer any funds to this email [email protected] the respondant
is criminal.

Do Not reply there Again write to sister Mary Raxxx
the criminal do not know anything about her so you can transfer the funds there to her

Ps.Michael Uche James

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Neville wrote:
Mr. James,

I have some information on the individuals who attacked Miss Caress, however, since you have not yet provided any proof of your identity, I can not in good conscience, forward the details to you until such a time that I can be certain that you are not one of them.

I await your reply,

Sir Neville Tennyson

Dear Friend,

Infact i am finished by these people which attacked her,the steal the funds the Holy Church Of Eaten Fish Is sending to me to open church for them they are stealing the funds,i am finished infact,Caress came in with 95.000$ for expense which is in that bag the criminal took it,Because she mistakely email to falsly email address

Sir Neville Tennyson,caress is my woman i can`t attack her,the people which attack her is attacking me too ,so any information which comes i will fuck them off as soon as i get back to Nigeria,i am still in Ghana,again caress has my picture,but if you want me to attached my picture i will,.,why should Blessed son of God attack her because of 95.000$,i know accounibility of Caress she has money more that.

I am Man of God,i can`t afford to attack my soul,God will judge me for that, who ever is putting his fingers in eyes,will bear the consequece forthwith.This Woman attacked now came to Africa Because of me,both of us agreed ourselves and she came, long the line undesireable thing start occuring to her,which i have been have sleepless night over it.However God will fight for me in any manner.

Ps.Michael James

BlocXXXXer Road.
Nigeria west Africa.

Michael attaches his picture for authentication. I see the tattoo, although faint, has healed quite nicely. If he would have only complied with all of the churches requirements he might not be in the pickle that he is currently in. Laughing

Since he provided adequate proof of his identity, Sir Neville has agreed to share some information with him in regards to Miss Caress' assailants. Both are lads. Real address and photos of confirmed lads supplied to Michael.

Neville wrote:
Mr. James,

The man who purchased the airline ticket for the criminal who assaulted Miss Caress is named Stanley AXXXXun, I was not able to obtain his address other than he resides in Festac.

The criminal who beat and robbed Miss Caress is named HXXXXXdor O. My contact was able to get two addresses for this man but was uncertain at which address he currently resides

1) M35 XXXX.H.E.
ISOLO
LAGOS

2) No 19 XXXX Close,
Off XXXX Street
Lagos
Nigeria, 23401

Do you know these men?

Regards,

Sir Neville Tennyson

Just to stir the pot a bit...

Fake lad wrote:
BUSHMAN HOW FAR??UR FATHR GO TELL ME JUS TODAY WEN U GO BE BORN E GO MISTAKNLY COVERSLAP UR FACE BECOS NA CARBONCOPY UR ASS..EWU OF NO CALIEBR

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Church is back in contact with Uncle Michael, I also asked for a security picture due to recent criminal activity. (He has to hold a sign for verification, and show his mark of faith)

edit: grammar

Last edited by Pastor Frank on Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ Sweet! Very Happy

Michael seems to have become bitter and vengeful over recent events. He may need to reconfirm his faith in the Almighty.

Michael wrote:
...so any information which comes i will fuck them off as soon as i get back to Nigeria

I hope the church doesn't put Father Daug (Caress' estranged husband) in charge of getting the funds to Michael. I'll bet he's been absolutely despondent since Caress ran away to parts unknown, with all of his money. It might take him months to get the payment issued. Wink

ETA>>> I pulled an all-nighter and decided to send Michael another little love note to make him feel special when he checks his mail.

Fake lad wrote:
HOW PEPPER??I DON ATEND UR MOTHR OBITO,,THR AREA BOY DEM GO BLOW BANGER FOR UR LATE MORTHER YARNSH..

dennispennis
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just love the way this is going, can´t wait for the next development.

DONT EVER IN YOUR LIFE SEND ME A MAIL. I WILL REPORT YOU TO INTERPOL.

Closed lad accounts x3
Click here to support 419Eater.com
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Michael wrote:
BASTARD, MUGU like you think you wise,you have invited problem for your life.I will find everywhere in Nigeria and kill you for nothing.
as long as do not care for shit and beat my ass,i will not care for you
life and west it.

Meanwhile you are death for attempting me.

fake lad wrote:
BIGFOOL DO U THNIK UR SMART??HAHAHA MUGU I DON CHOP UR SCROBO BOX BECOS E GO LIVE PWD FOR MONEYBAG..FIT I FIND THR BANK PWD FROM OFFSHOR BANK ACCT I GO COLLECT AM..U GIVE ME THESE PWD TO ACCT WE GO SPLIT 50/50 $1.5MIL USD

My fake lad has just informed Michael that he has found the password to Caress' email. I will now start harassing him from Caress's box, he thinks her bank account details are in there. Twisted Evil

Michael wrote:
Bastard,

I will kill you,i have your informations now.

two of you who attack her will end up soon.

we are coming here soon.

All my money you are eating na death you gem.

fake lad wrote:
IDIOT,,LISTERN AN LISTEN GOOD..NOW IS NOT TIME FOR U GO ACT LIKE CHILD,,OK..THIS NA REAL BIG MONEY HIE..JUST GIVE ME PWD FOR BANK ACCT AND WE GO SPLIT EVRY OF THE MONEY 50/50..

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Michael has been in Ghana for three weeks now. Things must be pretty rough because he has resorted to threat-begging. What on earth would make him think he has a chance with this modality? Laughing
Michael wrote:

Bastard Olaxxx Staxxx Adxxx,
I can`t give you any power to go ahead,you fuck up
you yoruba man to play with Igbo man,because,you gem caress senselessly,she can`t speak senseable anymore.

God will reform her for me,now try to look for some money and send to me through western union for us to come back,if want me to forgive you in all your merciless effort to me and Caress,if i am back i will get offshore account number and arrange for the transfer of the funds from Caress Brother,i have his email address and phone number with me now
but i am trying to get Caress out of Hospital before coming Back,send her clothes for me and passport.

This, of course, is complete bullshit. He knows Caress has a brother, but he's bluffing. I haven't brought dear brother into play. Yet.

DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bravo!

You really need to have him pose in front of something that proves where he is. A street sign or tourist sight or something.

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ I have no doubts that he is in Ghana. I would love to have some pictures of him there, but I think he is having enough trouble just scraping together enough money for cafe time. Twisted Evil

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

totally screwed lad wrote:
you gem caress senselessly,she can`t speak senseable anymore.

I'm laughing so hard. What fun to see PF join back up.
Double lads pain and double the fun for us. Love it. Very Happy

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like we have some more pictures coming. It also appears that "St.Michael" has been canonized.

Quote:
Dear Deacon GalaXXXXX,

Thanks for calling..
God Bless your directives
I am far off from my Office,infact i am in Ghana,
will be back in few days fore-front,when i am back i will take
the picture,it is not up to the 15 picture i was directed by Bishop WaXXX TiXXto took before i extended the information to which you stoped,i like you your directives as Mantured Man.I will do it,but not now this my private email address.You can contact me directly through this now.

Ps.Michael Uche James
St.Michael James Ministries.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fake lad wrote:
HAHAHAAAAAA IBO IDIOT..NA U DEY DI BAGGAR NOW..THANK U FOR UR INFOMATIONS REGARD BROTHR I GO CONTACT HIM SOONEST MAKE E GO SENT ACOUNT PASWRD DIRET TO THIS BOX..GO LEAVE FOR PIG IN STREET SAME AS UR DRUNKARD FATHR..SCROBO NO NEED SPEAK JUS GO SULKK DICK..FUCK UR OWN ASS FOOLLLLLL

ETA>>>

Dear Sir Neville Tennyson,

Thanks for your kindness..

Caress gave the bad men her email password ask her why?,
tell her i need the email address of the brother in New york city U.s.a
Can she work well?.For i am broke,i have been in Ghana for long.
i wanted to travel back to Nigeria today,when i saw your emails i have to stay back
and arrange with you on her this lady will be taken to Nigeria along with me.
so that i will report to police all over Nigeria.

And find these men with sadness.

Michael

Neville wrote:
Mr. James,

Pick yourself up by your bootsraps lad, and stop complaining!

I can assure you that Miss Caress had no time to give anyone her password, she was assaulted so quickly. I can only assume that Miss Caress' password to her email address was with her belongings that were taken from her.

She has not mentioned anything about a brother but I will ask her. And I am very disturbed about you asking of her ability to work. Get a job, lad! Be a man and do whatever it takes to get yourself back on your feet. Miss Caress, as I have said is physically fine, and very beautiful I might add, however she is having trouble mentally and does not need to be working.

I suppose you weren't paying attention, but that is expected. I am not in Ghana, Mr James, I am in Benin on Safari. Benin Is much closer to Nigeria than Ghana for God sake, so quit being such a tosser and get your arse here. I will arrange for an airplane to pick you up from Cotonou and fly you here to the Safari Camp. Once you are reunited with Miss Caress, I will try to arrange for the plane to take you and Miss Caress back to Nigeria, but I cant make any promises.

Regards,

Sir Neville Tennyson

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent! A Benin SSC safari in the making. I hope you can get him to walk from Natingtingou to the Pendj@ri Park! It's nice to see that the "Mantured Man" has joined you, Jose. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Michael wrote:
Bastard,

You are talking anyhow,talk the way i will understand you,i am not begging you
i can arrange to come back with her.But note that we will die.I am not afraid of you in any way,both shoting gun.In Lagos you i move with hard men,which can kill person and sell it.

They are bigger boys,if i contact them you will leave Lagos,way you maybe they will come there and distory you,so respect your life and do what i said,you have
land slap the lady and you talking to me anyhow,everything about and the person
which follow you to beat Caress is with me now.So to get you is very easy to me now.Your Yorbu Juju Cannot help you out.unless you do what i said.

Listen dont take me like fool for this issue,everyday for thief,one day for the owner.so get the money through western union to me any account you which to send send it let me see it immediately.

This is odd, because I have never mentioned anything about juju, I guess it has Michael worried though so I'll see if I can use it to my advantage.

Fake lad wrote:
DEAD MAN,,I DON SWEAR U FOR LEGBA SHRNE TODAY..FIRE GO QUENSH UNA THREE WEEK FROM NEXT TOMORROW..FIRE BURN ALL MY ENEMY..THONDER FIYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I attached this...

DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That!

Is too fraking funny!

MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i move with hard men

I'll bet he does!

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is good! Master chopper Jose has him thinking that all the "funds" I have sent over the past year have been chopped by him. It's like starting all over again.

Quote:
Dearest GalaXXXXXX,

Thanks for calling.

Infact i am finished by hackers,all my informations,they hacked it
and make use of it and be collecting funds which i have suffered since
the existing of Late Fr.Juan And Late Bishop WestormXXX,but God will cast them away
and restore me in fullness.

So Bear with me i will get back to as soon as i am back from Ghana.

Michael

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There just has to be a safari in this.

Good Luck

DONT EVER IN YOUR LIFE SEND ME A MAIL. I WILL REPORT YOU TO INTERPOL.

Closed lad accounts x3
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ Laughing

He is already on safari, I'm just trying to get him to swing an extra hundred miles out of his way on his trip back to Lagos.

Pastor Frank and I are now going at him from two completely different directions and his head has to be spinning.

Michael chimes in about the juju. I think I hit a nerve. Twisted Evil

In his first rant, Michael wrote:
Bastard of know type on earth your juju will kill thief hacker God pass you and juju

You juju is nothing,this juju go dey,will be butcher like meat
if you are showing me juju,it means that you are gone.
do not email me again.I am going to show you fuck
for beating Caress and take away her belongings.

God i serve will distory you and your Juju.Motor go gem
infact you are dead for real life.but you just fat like pig,soon that fat go expend and less always,you dey show me little juju,do you know where i come from,if i do why own,fire will burn you immediately.Bastard thief..

In his second rant, Michael wrote:
You are Using Juju to treating Ur Papa
Bastard,na that yeye thing na dey give you moral
to talk like bastard to me spirit,b4
you go show me the yeye thing my spirit has informed
me that u uses juju.Fuck up bastard

You used Juju To hit Caress make she no get herself
if your juju work well why you no carry the woman as hard man
which you are claiming,you are luck i do not come there
infact i for hit you to death,i have accessed your power
but i do not see anything,i dont know the reason why i was not there
to handle you and your bastard friend like shit,infact i for beat you like shit,if they bring out me and you guy i will beat u merciless,i strong pass you.That was you came with someone you do not come alone.

You swear for juju,na you go die because na you steal my money
and beat my woman,so i pass you in everything thief like you using common Juju to treating your Papa and Mama.
If want juju come to me i will show u correct juju not that one u show me.
i can call out marine spirit life,this juju na your people type,i have been to
so many place where saw that kind of thing bastard.

Fake lad wrote:
LISTEN AND LISTEN GOOD,,UR MOTHR DEY LEAVE FOR HELFIRE NOW,,SOON U GO JOIN AM..SETERN GO FUCK UR ASS WITRH RED HOT POKER,,OK..UR FOOLISH IGBO JUJU NO FIT HARM MAN PICKIN O BOY..FIRE BURN UR ASS FIRE BURN UR ASS FIRE BURN UR ASS FIRE BURN UR ASS FIRE BURN UR ASS FIRE BURN UR ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His ass is smokin ' now, Jose. ssssssssssss Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow Jose, I bet those mod get-togethers are a lot livelier now.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic