SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Still in negotiations for Angola (update page 12)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the subject of the last email he sent. If he only knew... Laughing

Subject: Michael vs Caress!

Michael wrote:
Caress,

As long as i Michael the son of the soil has approved you
as wife my uncle,sisters,brothers and step mothers
they all have approved,you are expected to go Home with me this
December and see the cultural Dance and so on.

You are for me forever,you have found the enjoy of your heart and a man
to spend the rest of your life with.

I will try to meet you people by that time,all you have to do
is to update me when departing from England.Concerning the sending of the money i will give you the informations next week Monday.Do not worry Caress we will meet.

Your love dwells in my heart to enternity.

Michael

Apparently Michael has had enough of Pastor Frank's church, so Caress has hired Pastor Frank as her personal Accountant. I don't know if he's going to give me his address on Monday or if he's going to give me WU instructions. Hopefully he gives me his home address so I can start sending pissed off lads to his doorstep. Very Happy

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ jose_cuervo

Quote:
Hopefully he gives me his home address so I can start sending pissed off lads to his doorstep.

I think we could all offer a few of those, addresses that is, unless false of course.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will certainly pimp Michael's address once I get it (after he safaris).

Caress wrote:
Michael,

You make me so happy! I am sending you my picture as I promised. The picture that I have of you in the frame beside me is the one that Sir Neville gave me. I only have this one and I take it with me every day from my bedroom into the sitting room so I can always look at it. At night when I get ready to go to bed, I put it on my bedside table and look at it until I fall asleep. Please send me another picture of you and make it sexy. I get a little embarrassed thinking about it, but I always try to imagine you naked when I go to bed at night. I wish I could see what you looked like naked. I want to see your body Michael, I want to hold you and feel your naked body against mine. I know it would be a lot to ask, but if you could take a picture of yourself naked, I would just love it! I want to send you a naked picture of me, but I want to know what you think of that sort of thing first.

/\/\/\ puke

Anyway, I am getting very anxious to start out Safari because I know that I will see you when we get there and I cant wait! The cultural dance in December sounds fun too and I want to be there with you as your wife. Do you think we could get married at the cultural dance? That way every year we would also be celebrating our marriage along with the festival.

Write to me when you get a chance and I love you!

Caress

I attached the picture below.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
ThankingArthur
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I love this guy. And the subtle adding of the photoframe behind "Caress" is brilliant. Keep it up Very Happy
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to agree, I LURVE the photo behind "caress'. I laughed out loud when I saw it! And I'm temping today, so there's a ginormous security camera filming it Laughing

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Michael wrote:
Caress,

You dont need to ask me to send you picture of my nakedness?, we will meet at
Safari?..Seriously,i want your issued solved this NOV,you stay with me
that`s all ,whatever you need from me as well as sex,feelings so on i give to you as much as you want ok,i will send you my
picture current ones.

Sweetheart Can you use this account number to transfer the funds to me?
here is account number my Exchange Company sent to me for transfering the funds
check it,if it is not right let me know, i will get another one.I want things done for us me and to live sweet life style anywhere in the World.

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
DEIRA DUBAI
SWIFT:CODE SCBLAEADXXX
A/C NO:01492135601
BENEFICIARY: GCE EXCHANCE

I love you Caress.

Michael

Caress to the Accountant (Pastor Frank) wrote:
Mr. William,

Hi, this is Caress. I need you to contact Mr. Michael James. Michael and I are to be married in December. He is in Africa now and I will be traveling in November with Sir Neville to meet Michael in Mozambique. We are going on Safari!

Anyway, Michael needs £3000 to cover the expenses of his late mother's burial. Please do whatever it takes to get this money transfered into the account that is in the email that I am forwarding.

Thank you,

Caress

The Accountant to Caress wrote:
Hello Caress,

It is good to hear from you. Congratulations on your upcoming marriage. Your family has been loyal customers for over 60 years. I will personally attend to this situation and make sure the funds are transferred.

Please have Mr James contact me at this address and I will handle the rest.

William

Caress wrote:
Michael,

Mr. William says that you should contact him and he will take care of transferring the money into your account. Mr. William is a close friend of Sir Neville's and he is a nice person.

Write to me when you get a chance.

I love you!

Caress

The drama continues...

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tag team perfect. Very Happy

Maybe Michael has no winkie and doesn't want to scare Caress off before he gets her and the money. Laughing

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Quote:
Maybe Michael has no winkie

Not all lads are hung like NN's trophy boy! Still Caress should have evidence that he is worthy ....

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Michael wrote:
Dearest Caress,

I will contact Mr.williams as soon as possible,
you i know you are a nice woman,i have decided to
marry you with all my heart.Make you my nearest soul-mate.

Take Caress

I need you mostly now!

Michael

Caress wrote:
Michael,

Your beautiful words fill my heart with joy! I know that you will be a pallid husband and an atrocious lover!

I have been busy shopping for some clothes to wear on Safari. I will not be able to wear pretty dresses because of the weather and the heat and dirt, but I will try to find something that looks pretty to wear when I see you. I have also been shopping for a wedding dress, but Sir Neville suggested that I ask you what kind of wedding dress I should wear if we were going to have a traditional African wedding. He said that traditional African wedding dresses are different from American or European wedding dresses. Maybe you could buy one for me that you think would be nice?

Have you made your travel arrangements yet? I would love it if you would be able to meet with us at the Airport there in Malawi and travel the rest of the way with us. It would be nice to have you along to talk to for the rest of our trip to the Safari camp. Write when you can and let me know your plans.

All my love,

Caress

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work JC!

Any chance of him shipping the wedding dress prior to you leaving? It needs to be fitted.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ I was thinking the same thing. It would be a great Valentines' bribe for next year wouldn't it? Twisted Evil

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

These subject lines are cracking me up! I can not help but wonder if he is bragging to his friends about the hot little maga that he has wrapped around his finger. Laughing

Michael wrote:

Subject: Caress my heart desirer

Dearest Caress,

Cheers to you my night dreams.We are going to have tradition wedding,basically,
any cloth is accepted.I am getting set to get you at Malawi Airport
but i dont know your arrangement with Mr.williams,he dosen`t need to delay to
transfer the funds therein so that i will go home and finish the burial arrangement
and be ready to get you at Malawi Airport.He has to transfer the funds to that account
today or tomorrow,besides if the acccount number is not ok he should let me know immediately.

I dont have time to spend.So contact him immediately and let know my message.

Michael

Caress wrote:
Michael,

Mr. William said that he would take care of everything. I don't understand what you are saying about delays. Have you contacted him yet? He is supposed to send the money to the bank. Why would there be any problem with your bank? If you have problems with your banker that you should take all of your money out and get another bank. The banks are supposed to work for you and for your best interest, not to cause you problems!

As far as a wedding dress, I have decided that I want you to choose a dress for me to wear and I will be happy. I would still like an new picture of you, the one I have is lovely, but another one would be very special to me.

I love you!

Caress

AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mozambique's great Very Happy I hear the safari camp is way over on the other end of the country though Twisted Evil

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like his "love letters." This boi doesn't have a clue, and congratulations on snagging his bank acct, too! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have no idea what he's on about anymore. Laughing

Michael wrote:
Dearest Caress,

How do you feel honey.

My Exchange Company has been working with me for long.
Honey when we meet we discuss about the dress.Listen to me
Caress is assume you do not know my reputation in life,you asked
me my plans in one of your emails,actually i do not tell you anything concerning my plans
but i will surprise you immensely.Whereby you can never remember where you left to
Africa.I told you that i am a great man born to rule.So do not think you are dealing with ordinal man.I want to get you close to me before i get into my imgination.

My wealth you and your children cannot exhaust it in life Note that,I want to work on that
but your issue is given me sleepless night,i decided to keep it aside and get your case solved before i will starting working on it.

I love you Caress

Michael

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Quote:
i will surprise you immensely

Could hazard the odd guess!

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There was so much in that email I found funny.

Quote:
My Exchange Company has been working with me for long.

Probably tired of him bumming money and ready to kick his arse Wink

Quote:
Caress is assume you do not know my reputation in life

I'm a worthless bum.... You will be surprised Caress.

Quote:
I told you that i am a great man born to rule.So do not think you are dealing with ordinal man

Trying to say he is royalty, or a spirit??? Shocked

Quote:
I want to get you close to me before i get into my imgination

Yep, that is all he has is imagination. Laughing
As to the wealth and children and being exhausted, I have no idea what he is going on about.... Must be that imagination working again....
I really laughed at that email. Maybe he rambles because he has so many sleepless nights thinking about Caress? Very Happy

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
ordinal man
i don't remember him in the Justice League of America

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet! Laughing Laughing Laughing

The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

devil_woman wrote:
^^ Corona

Quote:
enhance initimate our relationship.
did I miss something?

Not if it's enhanced you won't.

Razz

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

***UPDATE STARTS HERE***

Michael was getting a bit boring and I had almost given up on him but decided to keep the torture up until one of us had enough. If all goes well, Michael may soon be residing in Angola.

The following is about a month of emails between Michael, Caress and the accountant (Pastor Frank). I only have a few of the emails between Michael and PF, and I may have missed one or two between Michael and Caress, so if there are any holes in the plot, let me know and I'll try to fill them in. Smile

Caress wrote:
Michael,

I have not heard from you in a few days and I was wondering if everything is okay?

Sir Neville and I just returned from London again. We went to purchase some more supplies for the Safari. I got a lovely hat and a matching shirt and pants to go with it. We also went to a place that provides GPS tracking. GPS is Global Satellite Positioning. What it does is the thing we have transmits a signal to satellites up in space and it tracks our every move! We are going to use them when we go on Safari so if any emergency were to arise, people would be able to find us even in the remote locations of Mozambique.

What is really neat is that once we sign up on the website and get our number, you will be able to go to that website and see where we are at all times! It will come up on a map as a red dot that shows our location and you can see it just by entering a tracking number.

I think they also do shipping and are going to send all of Sir Neville's Safari equipment to Mozambique and even set it all up for us so everything will be ready when we get there.

Anyway, write me when you can, sweetie, and I'll see you soon!

Love,

Caress

Michael wrote:
Dear Caress,

I am ok honey.

I dont know how Mozambique looks like?,i want to know if it is
clivilize like Nigeria.Do they have internet access like Nigeria?,
you know all these countries, i never nose the interest to be there
is just because of you,i am making effort to be there to please you sexy,martially,loving making as you aspires.

When you are taking off let me know ok Caress.

You remain in my heart.

I love you.

Michael.

Caress wrote:
Michael,

You are so sweet! I have never been to Mozambique either, but Sir Neville tells me that it is a very civilized place in the cities and the villages. He says that there is internet access available there and that the people there are very friendly, but the cities are much smaller than in Nigeria.

Maputo is the largest city there and it is not very far from Johannesburg, South Africa. Once we meet and are finally together, we could go to Johannesburg and stay for a few days to go shopping and to some nice restaurants together. Then we can fly from there back to Nigeria so we can be married at the cultural dance!

Michael, my love, I am so very happy that we will soon be together. I think about you every day and I dream about you every night. I promise to be a good wife and to always love you!

Love,

Caress

Michael wrote:
Dearest Caress,

How you,

I guess you are okay in health.
When you people are about to taking off let me.

I love you.

Michael

Caress wrote:
Michael,

It is so wonderful to hear from you! I was just thinking about you. Sir Neville and I are in London now and we will be staying here until we travel. I am doing some sightseeing here while we wait and I have also been doing some shopping.

Today I went to Harrod's again and found a wonderful suit that would look very nice on you. Please write back to me and let me know what size suit you wear and I will buy it to bring with me. You can wear it on our wedding day! I have also bought a wedding dress to wear. It is beautiful! I will get Sir Neville to take a picture of it and send it to you so you can see how it will look when we get married.

Michael, I am really looking forward to coming to Africa again and I know you will be there just like you promised. I hope you are well and happy too. I will see you soon!

By the way, do you know if you will be able to meet us at the Airport in Blantyre, Malawi? Please let me know as soon as possible.

I love you!

Caress

Caress wrote:
Michael,

Sir Neville says that everything for the Safari has been completed and we will be leaving early! I will get to see you even sooner than I thought. I am so happy!

We will be leaving on Friday morning and going a different route for the first part of the trip, but we are stopping in Blantyre, Malawi on Tuesday or Wednesday next week.

As soon as Sir Neville activates the GPS tracking system that we are carrying with us, I will send you the confirmation number and the details of the website so you can get online and see where we are while we are traveling. Sir Neville explained it to me and it is really neat how it's done.

I love you sweetie and I will see you soon. Please write to me before we leave and let me know if you will still be able to meet us at the Airport in Malawi.

I love you Michael,

Caress

Somewhere about this point in the bait, I had turned Michael over to my accountant, William Wiggins (AKA Pastor Frank). Michael decided to ignore poor Caress while he was trying to get the money. Fortunately Pastor Frank is tighter than two coats of paint when it comes to spending money that doesn't exist. Laughing

Caress wrote:
Michael,

We left this morning and are now at the airport in Palermo Sicily. The jet is refueling now and we will be taking off soon.

Sir Neville activated the GPS thing that I was telling you about when we left Heathrow Airport so you can go online and see where we are the entire way of the trip.

All you need to do is go to this website <snipped GPS site> then click on the "3-Tr4ck" at the top of the page, you have to sign up but you only have to do it one time so just remember your sign up information, then enter the tracking code XXXXXXXXX and you can see our route.

We will be taking off soon so I will email you every chance I get on the way. I will see you soon! I love you Michael and I hope that we will soon be together forever!

All my love,

Caress

Michael wrote:
Dear Honey,

I am with you,but contact your accountant to transfer
the funds to me through that account number i gave you immediately.

He just sent information i do not understand.

Just to wedding is our symbol very soon.

Michael

I love you.

Michael wrote:
Dearest Caress,

How you.

I am not yet there,your accountant is misbehaving he sent me file to
retrieve Western union information,i tried it several before it open and brough out
the western union MCTN NUMBER.I went to bank to retrieve the funds they were asking me of the security text message,he do not include it with his personal information as the sender of the funds for clearifications to bank authority.

Besides i asked him to transfer the funds through account number,he told me that
the Federal will ask him to pay Tax,why that?,he has to remove the tax clearance fee from the funds he wants to transfer to me,infact i dont know the kind of people whom you are given money to give me.This is what happended in Africa when you gave those people working with Embassy funds to transfer to me for me to come and get you, they do not transfer the funds to the country i was,that was why this rubbish got the privilege attacked you.

I have losed my entitlements in order to get you close to me,My trip to Germany for electronic partical,i do not travel with my team,my business in Nigeria due to i was not around Government vandalised it.My late mom due to was not around to give her intensive medical care she died in heart attack,they funds church agreed on to transfer to me they refused because i do not provide your information for them get you,if you do take my directives by this time you are suppose to stay with me.

This is up to 4 days your accountant transfered the funds through western union
ask him to get me the (Text Message) let me get back to bank to check if the fund is still there.I am ready to forward relationship with you forever.But you have follow my directive
to keep you long on earth.

Listen to me now contact your accountant tell him that i dont know condition of the funds he transfered.

And provide me the followings this evening.

1) Text Message.

2) contact information

3) He failed to follow the directive i gave him to transfer the funds for
safety reasons,

Before i will come there you are, i need some money to come there,the funds
with me i have spent it for burial of my mom,in as much as your accountant misconducted
the transfer scheme by account number i gave him because of tax clearance.You have to
send me some funds to come there now that`s all.

I love you God knows..

Michael

Caress wrote:
I don't understand any of this Michael, I told him to send you the money for your mother's burial and he told me he would. And now you are saying that you are not coming here to be with me?

I don't know what you expect me to do since I am here in Malawi and Mr. Wiggins is in the UK.

If you don't want to come then just stay there in Nigeria. I don't care any more, you have put me through way too much already. You said that you would be here and I trusted you. You did the same thing to me the last time and I was trying to get some money to you. I sent thousands and you still never came.

Please don't hurt me any more, Michael, my heart can't take it. I bought a wedding dress and everything because you said that you love me, but reading back through all of your emails it seems that the only thing you ever talk about is money and then try to make me feel bad because I am a woman and have to pay people to take care of things for me. If you would have come to get me the first time I came to Africa then you would could be taking care of this right now like a man is supposed to do for his wife, but instead you just try to blame me for everything.

If you don't want to be with me then just be a man and say it, otherwise you can get here to Malawi or meet me in Mozambique and quit acting like a child and be a man. There are many other men in this world that would be happy to have me as their wife and not be making all of these demands and complaining all the time.

Caress

Michael wrote:
Dearest Caress,

I am not after money,i am after you,before your coming i have heared of you,
so do not think that you just come like that,i am a mature man,besides i am not
complainant, i just want you to be aware of all these things happenning.Sincerely
i love you,i think of you all the time,i have seen women,but know one attract me likeyou do.

All i want from you is make strong arrangement with anyone,if i may say i have not receive that 3450$ my Mr.william sent,the information is incomplete,i want the infromation complete as well as Text Message and the sender contact address.Listen to me once more,you have seen men,do not mean you have seen your destined one,the destined one is the one that you feel his arms and be feed with joy and harmony.

I have borrowed money from my commtunity to burial my mom.If your accountant send the money in the right way,i dont have to tell let you know, i should have been on my way to where you are Caress i will not break your heart nor disappoint you in any way,i have made up my mind to have you as my wife no one can change my mind,all i want is the funds to be transfered in right way Honey.Remember i am rich in spirit and in psysical,i have told you this several you will see the turn out of me come what may.

I love you
Michael

Caress wrote:
Michael,

I will email Mr. Wiggins to find out what is going on and get back to you then. We are still in Malawi, but tomorrow morning we will be driving to Mozambique and I don't know how often I will be able to check my email. I will try to check it at least once a day if there is an internet cafe available.

Caress

I emailed PF and CC'd Michael

Caress to accountant wrote:
Mr. Wiggins,

I don't know what is happening but Michael emailed me and said that he needs some more information from you to get the money. I think he said something about a needing some text, maybe he just needs a receipt, but I'm not sure. Can you please find out what he needs and get the information to him as soon as possible?

I am in Malawi now, with Sir Neville and we will be traveling tomorrow to Mozambique so just contact Michael directly and do whatever needs to be done to get him the money.

Thank you,

Caress

PF replied and CC'd Michael

Accountant to Caress wrote:
Dear Caress,

We are looking into the situation. It appears that your husband is having a hard time with the transfer. I am a bit concerned that your husband is not looking out for you and your welfare, we are all concerned about you.

I will contact your husband as soon as these issues are resolved. (Has he ever used Western Union in the past, it is really not very hard)

Wm

Michael CC'd

Mr. Wiggins,

Michael has used Western Union in the past but he had trouble getting the money then too, so I don't know what his problem is. We will be driving all day today and I will try to email you again tonight when we get to the next city that has an internet cafe.

Caress

Michael wrote:
Dear Caress,

Why is Mr.William saying i am not looking out for your welfare?i dont understand what the man is trying to say?,dose he want to marry you?.dose him know anything about you?,is just because attack of the rubbish people who insulted you made them to know you,infact those people, i will use my blood and strength to root them out for killing none of them is hard more then me.Tell Mr.William mind is his business and remove his eyes from me and you,you are for me,Tell him get the funds directly to that account number i gave him period.Besides i have no time to attend his comments,i hate rubbish in life.

I told he to transfer the funds to that account number, he was saying that Federal Government wil ask of Tax clearance.Why telling me that? i dont need rubbish in my life,i repeat why must say that i am not after your welfare?,is the one who is going to take care of you for me,when we get together, i think their issue will soon be off.

Infact if i tell you how painful it was to me when sir neville traveled with you to Uk is total disrespect to me,by then i was in Ghana in hardship,now i am in Nigeria is easy for me to get to anywhere you are, i know people i can get anything i want to get to where you are,for a long time your issue is what i am go through,do mr.william know how you got your memory back,dose he know what i did that return your sense of reasons?.He shouldn`t talk anyhow to me just because he was privilege to handle your funds as result of hardship i fell into in Ghana.

Just give information,where to get you in Mozambique i dont care about the fund any more,i will get money someesle to get you out of them.They are not worth of been with you,i have seen this situation in dream b4,again his statement sounded as if he want to get hold of your funds,infact what i will do him in life he will never remain the same again,he is too small to stand before me and be making noise ok.

I wanted to check back to bank for the western union clearance of the western union,but his comment sounded very unwise to me.

Michael

Caress wrote:
Michael,

We are now in the village of Mulanji. We stopped to refuel the trucks and I had time to email you. We are not yet to Mozambique, but we should be in Mozambique by tomorrow. I will let you know when we get to the Safari Camp.

Please go to that website that I told you about and check. You can enter the tracking number XXXXXXXXX and you can see where we are on the map. I am carrying the tracking device in my backpack so wherever I go you will be able to see where I am just by looking on the website.

You just need to register and then put in the tracking number.

I love you so much Michael I just want to be with you and I want you to get here soon. I am doing everything that I know to do. I told Mr Wiggins to send the money, so if you are saying that he didn't send it then tell me what to do. I don't have any money with me here or I would send it to you myself. Sir Neville told me never to travel with any money. I don't know why he would tell me that.

Do you think that Sir Neville and Mr Wiggins are trying to spoil our Marriage?

Please get back to me as soon as you can, Michael. Now I am worried.

I love you,

Caress

Michael to accountant wrote:
Attn: Mr..william,

I dont what is going,you dont have any right to object my
instructions,if federal is asking of tax clrearance that shouldn`t
the reason why you should transfer to me in idoitic way,i gave you
account number to transfer the funds for safety of the funds,do you
not know that western union is been hacked my criminals,i dont
use western union in business is risk.

Ok if i am to embrack on that western union, when i retrieved the MTCN NUMBER what about the text ,message?,do you think that Africa Banking systems is like England bank systems.In Africa if you do not provide the necessary information of the sender of the funds,the funds wil not be given to receiver,so i perfer you using account number to get the funds directly to me simply.

Michael

Pastor Frank has had enough and refuses to work with Michael on this transaction. Laughing

Accountant to Caress wrote:
Dear Caress,

I do not believe I can work with this man, look at the tone he has taken with me.

Wm

Caress CC'd Michael

Mr. Wiggins,

I don't know what to do then because I don't know anything about banking. I will write Michael and tell him to just come and get me in Mozambique. Once we are together and finally married I am going to turn over all of my money and business dealings to him. I was hoping that he could be able to get some money before he left Nigeria so he could pay for his dead mother.

Thanks anyway,

Caress

Michael wrote:
Dear Caress,

I dont know their private discussion,but i will find out,
i dont want anyone to be a hiderance to our marriage,your mission
must hill dividens,for me i am ready to marry you spend the rest of my life
with you,i have know second thought about you,if look spiritually i see you
coming thus me,that mean you are my wife real one.

Mr.Neville is Good,but mr William is not as Mr Neville,i email him
severally telling him that,i am to meet you people at malawi.he should transfer
the funds through account number not western union,he did not listen to me
what he told me that Federal will solicit for tax clearance,for what is tax clearance?
important more than you,i appreciate you from the deepest of my heart,you worth trillion of dollars to me besides the western union he sent was stupidly configured,i told him that he should remove it and give me necessary information of western union,he told me fuck.

What is diffcult there,use the account number and transfer the funds therein simply, i should have been on my way to Mozambique now to meet you and get you back to my tent.I will write to him today for the transfer of the funds.

Why should him tell you that?, a lady like you traveling aside without funds to embrack your mission.

Caress listen to me now,tell Mr.wiggins to transfer the funds through account number,it should be more than 3450$ hence you said that mr.neville do not permit you to travel with money,how can we visit south-africa.I will clear the funds and come with it there you are and give it to you,i am considering to relocate in south- africa ,but that will be after our wedding and introductions in Nigeria.

Michael

Caress wrote:
Michael,

I don't know why Mr Wiggins is doing those things, but he told me when I first met him that he was very smart about money. Don't worry about it sweetie, once we are together I have decided that I am turning all of my money over to you so you can take care of all of our business. I even told Mr Wiggins that too.

Sir Neville says that it is not good to travel with money and he pays for everything in advance when he goes on Safari. He says that it is safer that way because he doesn't have to worry about getting robbed, like I did when I was waiting for you in Ghana.

Don't worry though because once you get here, we can go to the bank together in South Africa and get as much money as we need to. We can even look for a house while we are together in South Africa and from there we can fly back to Nigeria for wedding and introductions and then we can go back to South Africa when ever you are ready.

You said in the last email that you could get the money to travel elsewhere, so you should do that and not even bother with Mr Wiggins. Even if you have to borrow the money, don't worry, we can pay it back. That will be the first thing we will do when we get to South Africa. We will go into the bank and I will make them put you in charge of my bank account and we will send the money immediately.

Anyway, Sir Neville and I are in Mozambique now, but it was raining yesterday and the roads are bad when it is wet so we may be another two days until we get to the Safari Camp. I will email you when I can.

I love you Michael,

Caress

Michael wrote:
Dear Caress,

I think they can marry you,i dont want to suffer the way
i suffered in Ghana,unless he sends any amount that can take me from
Nigeria to there,before i will come there,i dont want to tell anybody about you
until you are with me.Besides I will try if i can get some money from my people.

Michael

He did NOT just say that! Evil or Very Mad

Caress wrote:
Michael,

What do you mean they can marry me, how can you say that? I don't want to marry any one but you! Why are you saying these terrible things? You promised you wouldn't break my heart. I love you Michael and only you!

Your words hurt me so much please don't say things like that! I want to be with you and I tried to do everything you asked, but I also had to do what Sir Neville told me to do with my money because I couldn't be carrying that much money around with me in the UK so I did what he told me to and I let Mr. Wiggins take care of it for me. When you said that you needed money I contacted Mr. Wiggins immediately and told him to send it to you. I don't know what the problem was. All I know is that if you would have come to get me in Ghana we wouldn't be having these problems now. We would already be together and married. I would have been able to meet your mother before she died, but now I can't do that. You also said that you would come to the UK and get me at Sir Neville's castle, but you didn't and I decided to come here because it was closer to you. Why did you say that you would do it if you didn't want to?

Please do whatever you can to get here, you promised me that you would come and get me here. I don't know what to do!

I love you,

Caress

Michael wrote:
Dearest Caress,

I have you contacted Mr.wiggins?,i can go about telling people about you inorder to
borrow money from them,i taught he will transfer the funds to me in right way,i had to use the funds i got from community to upset my mom burial bills.

Why would him object my instructions,contact him back b4 i get up set with him.I want the funds transfer this week so that i will start my coming,he has caused me alof of delaynce,i and you should have been enjoying ourselves over there.

Michael

Caress wrote:
Michael,

I'm sorry I didn't contact you sooner but one of the trucks broke down and we were stranded on the road all day until Sir Neville could get it fixed. We are in a small village now, but I don't know the name of it. We should be to the Safari Camp by this weekend.

I don't know what is happening with Mr Wiggins, but I tried to email him several times and he has not replied to me. Sir Neville has also tried to email him but he hasn't answered Sir Neville either.

If I don't hear back from him soon I am going to take one of the trucks and sneak away to the nearest bank to get some money and drive there to Nigeria all by myself.

Love,

Caress

Caress is about to take matters into her own hands...

Michael wrote:
Dearest Caress,

Why did you give william wiggins the money to bank for you?,why dont you contact
me to get you account to transfer the money there,listen to me i can`t offend you
in life,you got off from America because of me and i want us to be together
i told you that wiggins is not good in any way,he wants to get hold of the funds,
for me is not possible for him to cause you pain again as long as i am concerned
why should him delay to response your email,infact i am totally sad over
this rubbish from Wiggins.

I should have been on way to meet you and get you back to my tent Caress,is just the incident made this untruthful Mr.William Wiggins..to know you,I told you this kind people
are not worth to be with you,Make sure that all the Money you gave him to keep for you
get it back completely,is very stupid and senseless.

He has emailed me telling me that he is going to transfer the funds to you,i dont believe his comments,i will show him what i am if he fails to comply with me or you.

Honey please take care over there.

Michael

Caress wrote:
Michael,

I couldn't wait any longer. I took one of the trucks and left without telling anyone. I had to take the truck out of gear and roll it down the hill without the engine running so I wouldn't wake anyone. I can only stay here and write you for a few minutes because I have to get further away from Sir Neville before he finds out I am gone. I don't want him to be mad at me.

I was able to sneak away at 2:00am and it is only now getting daylight here I am going to drive for a few more hours and hopefully I can get to a town that has a bank because I think I will need more money to get all the way to Nigeria from here. The truck I took has some spare fuel tanks on it and the truck is still mostly full of fuel. I am coming Michael and I will keep driving until I get to you!

I love you,

Caress

A woman, alone, driving from Mozambique to Nigeria in a stolen truck, with no money... What could possibly go wrong? Laughing

Caress wrote:
Michael my love,

I am in Botswana now. I stopped at a bank in Zimbabwe and was able to get my money transfered into a new bank account so now Mr. Wiggins can not tell us what to do with our money any more.

I got $5,000 US dollars out of the bank because they said that the different countries that I will travel through accept US dollars and I can buy fuel and food with it. I am going to be crossing into be crossing the border into Namibia in the morning and then into Angola. I am making good time and I should be there in Nigeria by next week.

I have some maps that I bought, so I can easily find my way to Nigeria, but I will need a phone number to contact you when I get there and your address where you live.

I will check my email when I get a chance and I will see you soon!

Love,

Caress

Michael wrote:
Caress,

Any way i am waiting to hear from you in any country you
get to let me know so that i will give you direction to get me

Michael

Neville to Michael wrote:
Mr. James,

I have some bad news, and I fear the worst.

Two days ago, Miss Caress vanished in the night. I fear that some touts have kidnapped her and she may be in grave danger. One of our trucks was also stolen and all of our attempts to find the truck and Miss Caress have failed.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience and let me know if you have heard from her. Miss Caress was looking forward to you joining us here at the Safari Camp and she talked about you all the time.

I pray to God that she is safe, and I await your urgent response.

Regards,

Sir Neville Tennyson

Michael to Neville wrote:
Dear Sir Neviller,

I have not heared from Caress since two days ago,what is happening?
you see what your banker has caused now,caress told him to
transfer some money for me to complete my flight fee,but Mr.wiggins
did not do that why?,i should have been there now to see her.

You have to find caress now!!,or i will come with police to get you arrested
what will i tell the parent of Caress if they contact me.For a long time you should have send caress back to me.Then i wil know she is with me,i dont want to hear this kind of issue again that caress is no where to be found,find caress now.

Michael

Mr. James,

Certainly you are deranged! I have done nothing wrong and I refuse to be threatened by someone like you. I am well know on this continent and empty threats of police action from bush boys do not carry any weight with me. You should mind your tongue and be careful of who you insult, lad. Although I suppose it is not your fault that your parents provided you with such a poor upbringing.

You need not ever contact me again, lad. I wash my hands of your foolish antics and I shall find Miss Caress, you may mark my word.

Good day!

Sir Neville Tennyson

Michael wrote:
Honey,

Thanks for updating me.

Sir Neviller has emailed me telling me that your missing
i told him, he should find you or i will get him arrested..
presently i am in Lagos waiting for you to take you to home once,we will go home directly i will give you my address at home,we dont need to be in Lagos
anymore,will be at home,i will send you address and phone number
to contact me immediately you get to Lagos.

Please take care

I love you for your effort to see me.

Michael

Caress wrote:
Michael,

I am now in Angola. I was stopped at the border crossing into Angola and they took my money! The border guards said that I didn't have the correct papers and they said they were going to take me to jail if I didn't pay the fine. I was so mad at them because they didn't even tell me what I had done wrong, they just looked at my passport and said that it was not properly filled out and then they said I had to pay a $5000 dollar fine or they would arrest me. I had spent some of the money on fuel and food and I only had $4823 dollars left. They said that they would accept that so I had to give it all to them.

I had to stop at a bank to get some more money to continue. I am in the town of Lubango now. When I went into the bank there they said they could only let me withdraw money if I transfered the entire 1.5 million USD out of the bank in Zimbabwe and deposited it in their bank and then they can only pay out in Angola money which is called a Kwanza. Then before I leave Angola I have to exchange all of the Kwanza money back into USD because it is illegal to take Angola Kwanza money out of the country.

I did the transfer into their bank but it makes me mad because they charge 5% to exchange it into Kwanza money and then another 5% when I go to exchange it back into real money.

I have to wait here until tomorrow morning before I can get the money out, but as soon as I do I will be on my way again. I really do not understand all of this money exchange stuff, but the man at the bank was nice about it. When I exchange the money it i will have 122,393,250 Kwanza money. I am just going to withdraw all of it from the bank because I don't want to have to go through waiting another day when I go to change it back to real money.

I will email you before I leave in the morning.

I love you,

Caress

If Michael only knew how true his words are...
Tennyson,

Fuck you intoto to talk to me like that you non skull
do you think you are great more then me stupid of you
in all aspect of life,if you dare provoke me i will fuck you
up anywhere you are.

Caress is missing insteady of reasoning with me you are
telling me pull shit supid man.I never expected to talk to me like that
you are just known in Africa that`s all,what about me i am world widely known.

Michael

He called me a "non skull". Laughing

Michael to Caress wrote:
Dearest Caress,

Please park the truck somewhere and fly directly or take motor to one country to another if you arrive Nigeria i will arrange people to get the truck down to Nigeria.
I re-emhpasis park the truck somewhere do not go forward with truck as long as
the papers of the truck is not correct,it will make you to incure unecessary expense.
Michael

My money is on Caress completely ignoring Michael and doing something stupid. Very Happy

Mr. James,

You lad, are a rotten bastard a liar and a nincompoop. Miss Caress has been found. She is in jail in Angola. She has been arrested for unauthorised use of a motor vehicle. I spoke to her this morning and I am on my way to Angola to get her out of jail.

She told me that you knew all along where she was and that she was coming to Nigeria. Shame on you for telling lies and threatening me when you knew the truth all along. Your deceitful actions and poor judgment and foul language to a man of my character and reputation cause great shame to your family.

As soon as I have retrieved Miss Caress from jail, I shall be returning her to my the UK and I will also forbid her to ever contact you again. You will never be successful in this life and Satan will punish you in the next life. Coward!

Sir Neville Tennyson

Tennyson,

Leave Caress alone or you will face the problem
i am warning you seriously leave Caress alone or you will face the problem
seriously.

Michael

Mr. James,

What exactly are you planning to do to me? Your threats are to be taken no more seriously than those of an angry child. The only problem that I have is that Miss Caress is now indebted to me to the tune of $12,000 USD, which is what it cost me to get her out of jail in Angola. She apparently has also taken all of her money out of the bank and Mr Wiggin's trustful care and done God knows what with it. You probably are responsible for tricking her into doing that.

She is safe and she is now on an airplane, with an armed escort, back to the UK where she will remain until such a time that she has repaid her debt to me. If she refuses to repay the debt, then I shall have her jailed in the UK for theft of my truck and supplies while on Safari.

Good day to you, idiot.

Sir Neville Tennyson.

Mr. Tennyson,

I am going to send delegate from USA to meet
you.

Michael

Mr. James,

I can't be bothered to meet with anyone, so piss off.

Sir Neville Tennyson

I let Michael stew for a few days before emailing him again.

Caress wrote:
Michael,

I can't stay online for very long but I wanted you to know that I am okay. I got arrested in Angola.

I got all of the money out of the bank in USD because I didn't want to have to pay to convert the money. It was so much money that it was too heavy to carry around. I did what you said and parked the truck near Kuito, Angola and then I hid the money because it would not have been safe for me to carry it. I put the GPS tracker device inside the box with the money so we could find it after I arrived in Nigeria, but when I was getting out of the truck at the airport in Kuito, the guards came over and started asking me questions and then they found out that the truck had been reported stolen.

They didn't get any of the money though because I hid it in an old block building about a mile from the airport. The money will be safe there until we can go get it.

Sir Neville had used his Government connections and they found me. Sir Neville was mad because I took the truck and then I refused to tell him where I hid the money. He had to pay $12,000 to get me out of the jail and then he put me on a plane with some guards from the British Embassy to take me back to the UK until I can pay him back the $12,000.

I think you were right about Sir Neville and Mr. Wiggins wanting to take our money. That is all he was talking about was the money.

Don't worry, Michael, I'm not going to tell him where the money is. I have to go now, but I will email you as soon as I can. I am in Italy now, and they are taking me back to the UK.

Don't tell Sir Neville that I emailed you and don't tell him anything about the money no matter what he says to you!

I love you,

Caress

Michael wrote:
Dearest Caress,

Are sure that the Money is save there?,how do we meet?
no matter his Government connections i can still fuck him
up.I and him have been having serious misunderstanding because
for me i have nothing to do with Sir Neviller,is no body to me no matter
his Government connection,i can still kick him to death.So tell him
that you have transfer the funds to me,never in life tells where the money
is.GPRS are you sure it will not display the money out?,are you sure that
the place you hide the money is save and secured Honey?.

Keep secret,i am keeping secret too.

I love you

Michael

Good to see that Michael is only concerned with Caress' well being...

Caress wrote:
Michael,

Don't worry yourself about Sir Neville, the important thing is that we be together. I am back here in the UK now in Sir Neville's Castle. He has some guards that are here to make sure I cant leave, but otherwise they don't bother me. Sir Neville is still trying to find out where our money is. The next time he asks I will tell him that I transfered it all to you.

The money is safe and there is no way that Sir Neville or anyone else can find it. When I hid it, I changed the code on the GPS device. I am the only one that has the code. The place where I hid it is very safe and nobody will find it without having the code.

The money is inside an old building that is in the middle of a swampy area and nobody has been in there for a long time because there is grass and weeds all around it and inside it too. I dug out a hole in the floor and buried the money in there and then covered it up with dirt and weeds and some old boards that were there.

I will give you the code so you can find it, but you have to promise that you wont tell anybody else about it. We have to get that money out of there as soon as possible.

The new tracking number is 9KXXXXXXXXO92 Can you and your people get the money from there soon?

Please write back as soon as you can.

I love you,

Caress

Michael wrote:
Dearest Caress,

You said that Sir neviller is guiding you with security
for what?,he recovered his truck?,so whatelse dose him need
from you?,can you please get me his picture and send it to me immediately.
i can stop Sir neviller not to visit Africa Countries.His connections end in those little
Africa Countries which discuss with Africa union of leaders.

This is an insult to me that him do not give me respect he sent you back to Uk
with guard just because of you made way with his truck as result of his accountant
insincerity,please get me his picture,i will deal with him in anywhere..

Please explain very well to me, the actual area the funds is buried.I will get ready
to move to Angola to look for the Money.

Michael

Caress wrote:
Michael,

Sir Neville is mad because he had to pay $12,000 to get me out of jail. I don't want him to get the money because I don't trust him any more. I think you were right when you said that him and Mr Wiggins were after the money.

Were you able to get on the GPS website to see where the money is? I can draw you a map to where the money is but it would be easier if you just get on the website and look for yourself.

I will try to get a picture of Sir Neville and send it to you, but the most important thing is for you to get the money as quickly as possible.

Let me know if you can get on the website to see where the money is.

I love you,

Caress

Michael wrote:
Dear Honey,

Thanks for calling..

I have seen the map with the bag of the money
when i am about to leave to Angola i will let you know ok
do not worry.

I am so unhappy if sir neville will because of 12.000$
detain you him his house, do not worry i am going to resort
things out with him,he will let you go soon.

Please get me his picture real one.

Michael

If Michael wants that money he has no choice but to travel. Caress is being held prisoner until her $12,000 debt is paid and Neville hates him. Very Happy

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jose, you're an evil genius. That was brilliant!

Associate

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down Utterly magnificent baiting. Very Happy He's hooked now.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Love it, jose!

clapping clapping clapping

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic