SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Still in negotiations for Angola (update page 12)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bohigal wrote:
Ok, what does he want the jujuman to do to his lifespan?

I don't know, but Papa Joe can do it for him free of charge if he can get to my stilt house in Ganvie. Very Happy

jujuman wrote:
michael ,i leave in village of GANVIE to north sided of LAC NOKOUE in house over water there .no evilish sprit cross over water becos IMO MIRI ,AJU-MMIRI ,URASHI, an ENYIJA go portect me .come to GANVIE by road RNIE2 to village ABOMEY-CALAVI go further past market there until POINTE D'EMBARQUEMENT GANVIE .from then hire a boat to bring you GANVIE ,every of people there for GANVIE known papa joe crow they will shown you to were my home .if you do not money with u for boat ,i will payment the boat man when you arive my home.

listen well becos is importan you undestands to never use a hand phone !evilish sprit do not see but only hear word and thence when speak over phone any of evilish sprit hear it and travel direct into person mind through ear !only talk through writing and softly talk face to face inside protecting circle of hegoat urines and chicken bloods .

now i most known if you have do as i instruct sir nevile to instruct you tie a red pepper and whit feather around your penis ? you most do this imediate and photo it to send photo to the persons that place the cause .do it now and get back to me for futher .as for your lifespam stungrowth i only can do it face to face with you .i can do it withot any payment becos nevile had arange for my pay.

papa joe crow

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Neville wrote:
Safari's don't last forever, lad. Although I do know of one Safari in Chad that has lasted over a year.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jose_Cuervo, you're scaring me now. Shocked
If he doesn't safari after that, I will tie a pepper to some part of my body.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ bohigal - Promise? Smile

@Jose - The Stilt Village in Benin! Excellent choice. A boat ride, too! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been baiting Uncle Michael from another angle. He looks a bit haggard and thin, apparently travel does not agree with him. Here is a fresh image received this morning.

Edit: That right forearm is not looking well at all.

Quote:
Dear Deacon GalaXXXXXX,

Here is the picture,please bear with me i took it very urgently
at one of the photo shop here in Ghana due to the urgence
i know you will understand my feelings,for now i am not yet back
to Nigeria,i am having strong ministration in Ghana healing and teaching.
and under going serious praying and fastings as well.

So bear with me in all manner.Now i want to know the manner you
are going to make the payment,sending the funds one by one,may miscalculate the instruments to set the church.

Michael James

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the best! I have been reading the forum for days now and was wondering why nobody seemed to bring in juju. What's the latest? Don't leave us hanging!
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Frank and I are still baiting him, but Michael is low on money and not answering emails as frequently as we would like. I am still hoping to get him to Cotonou this week. The good news is that he is so broke, he can barely afford to answer our emails, much less even consider wasting cafe time for recruiting new victims.

He has recently decided that the juju won't work to cure Caress, like he would know. Laughing

Regardless of what happens with this one, I am going to make juju the main focus of my next bait. Very Happy

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
curlyearl
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks. Yeah, things I've read elsewhere lead me to think they believe in juju and are afraid of witch doctors. Gotta be a bait in there somewhere! Hmm.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received a redo of his last picture the other day, I just didn't have time to post it. Sadly, he still hasn't met the new security requirements put in place by the Church Elders.

Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Everytime I see his arm I still laugh so hard.
It makes my day. Very Happy

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was wondering what that boi was up to, PF and Jose.
If you want to scare him with more juju and make him believe it's still floating around, maybe you could tell him and show him that his pics are arriving looking like this! Credit to nailgunner for the pic from the Tina and Joe Safari.

@curlyearl - Welcome to Eater. Very Happy Read the Tina and Joe Safari, if you want to see juju in some major action. Wink

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Skele-Joe, haha! I wonder if you can get this guy to enlist the locals to look for a nekkid woman in a tree. Laughing Laughing

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Packrat
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been reading most of this and wow, I been howling the whole way. It is clear he loves his dear Caress, there is nothing he wont do in following his heart. Laughing Im a newbie so I will watch you pros work for awhile before I attempt this stuff. Nice work, I am in awe!
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Packrat and curlyearl! Very Happy

Here are the last few emails between Michael, Neville and Papa Joe. In his last email (received today) he says if I take Caress to England he will come get her. As much as I would like to believe that, I doubt that he would be able to finance that trip. He can't even get from Accra to Cotonou. I'm going to push the issue anyway. Twisted Evil

Michael wrote:
Dear Papa joe,

Please bear with me,tell sir nevile to keep caress in that Camp
he shouldn`t go with her i am coming there soon,if i do not come on
time that dosen`t mean i will not come and have her,please tell him
to her there i am coming soon,i told he that i will come on sunday but
the car i was coming was faulty,so i stop at Togo that day,but althrough
we forwarded that day,i had to over cotouon to go and confrim more about
caress problem to my grand father in Nigeria.

Her problem is not little thing that i can get close to her so quickly i have to be spiritual
embarked before i will take her home to hill her.they people who cause they laid on her
is too much,but i told my grand father about you he said he will like to have your information so that he will tell what you will be saying to get her out of the problem
please i am coming soon.

Michael

juju man wrote:
michael ,i do just this day returns from safari camp and i does not belives what i see there .i known that you do not do as i instructs you .if you will not do as i instructs i not the abilitys to remove this cause from you and yours woman .the juju that is use on you very strong so beware .i can not make sir nevil to kept the woman here becos shs in a great danger here withot yours asistand with reomve thr cause .sir nevile leave from next week for certain is best to take the woman from this place that is source of the cause.

papa joe crow

Michael wrote:
Dear Papa Joe,

Now i have to be very houesty with you,
i never knew that Sir nev is still in cotonou,i was surprise
to hear that he still in cotonou,so for i have spent all my funds came with here in Ghana
if you people want me to be there,kindly send some funds i will be there ontime.

Meanwhile i will make effort to come there.

I am waiting for your reply.

James

juju man wrote:
michael ,i do not care wie u dey ok .i also do not any use for money becos i get evry of my need fufil by people for my vilage .go away until you ready to folows my advise and removed thr cause from yours self .i fit asist peple wey need spritual mater not bagar .

papa joe crow

Michael wrote:
Dear Papa Joe,

I am not a begger,if you know me too well,you will not call me a begger
i have all it takes man to be well known in society,besides i do not
ask you to send me money ok.

Away i am coming there by all implies.

Michael

juju man wrote:
michael ,i do not need you to tell me now that you do not ask for a money becos only yesterday that you did ask money to sent there for you .any way there no need to argue point .hear word ,the only way i fit help you dey for you go folow my instructs to remove thr cause .only after the cause been remove we discous orther thing .known this ,nevile go sent for medical doctor to heel yours woman but dey no work ,only you fit save am now by folow my instructs.

papa joe crow

Neville wrote:
Mr. James,

Please let me know when you expect to be here. I am trying to make all of my final travel arrangements and will include a short meet with you if I know when you will arrive. As it stands now, I am still scheduled to depart on Friday of this week.

Regards,

Sir Neville Tennyson

Michael wrote:
Dear Sir Neville,

If you can send some money to come back
the funds i came with has finished here in Ghana
so if you want me to come Today i can come,i do not project
to stay long in Ghana,i came to Ghana because Caress.

Infact try your best to send little money for me to be there ontime,
i dont have anybody i can borrow money here in Ghana.get some money to me here in Ghana.Whatever you spend i will pay you back After everything.

Again i dont have any asset here in Ghana,i only have asset in Nigeria period
besides i never planed to be in Ghana,me been in Ghana is through Caress.

James

Neville wrote:
Mr. James,

Have you lost your mind, lad? How do you propose that I send any money to you to begin with? I am in a remote Safari Camp. There are no banks here. Furthermore, I have already gone out of my way to assist you and Miss Caress, at great expense and effort out of the goodness of my heart. I had the pilot waiting for you at the airport there in Cotonou and you did not show up. I feel that you are attempting to take advantage of my good nature and I do not find it amusing in the least.

Sir Neville Tennyson

Michael wrote:
Dear Sir Neville Tennyson,

Thanks for calling.

I will be there latest Sunday or before then
so please bear with me for delaying you.

Again Caress will be heal if take her to Nigeria
A man in Nigeria told me that Papa Joe will try but can not
heal her,i want to take her to that Man period.

MICHAEL

Neville wrote:
Mr. James,

You will have to do better than that. I am leaving on Friday. If you are not in Cotonou by then I do not know what to tell you.

Regards,

Sir Neville Tennyson

Michael wrote:
Dear Good Friend,

I can`t kill myself over caress issue,i ran into mess because of her
and i am trying to get to cotonou by all means you are telling me
that you want to leave by Friday,if you cannot wait til sunday
you can go with her to England.

Just wait for let me get some money to come there.
And pick her to a place she can be healed.
Again if you insist to go with her with this bad situation that needs
spiritualism strong one for the spirit to leave her
just give the address of your resident in England
i will still come there and pick down to Africa and esure that
she is healed

Or if have any other mean keeping in Cotonuo until i come and pick her
to Nigeria for healing just tell me,her plight touches my heart everytime.

Michael

curlyearl
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SlapHappy-Thanks, sounds good.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ SlapHappy I used the photo on Michael. I can wait to see what he has to say about it. Very Happy

fake lad wrote:
BIG MUMU OF UR GENERETION,,HOW R U TODAY TOGETHER WITH UR BEATIN WOMEN CARESE??I DON GO JUJU MAN BEEN YESTRDAY FOR UR FAMILY..SEE WAT E GO DO TO UR COSIN..DEY NO AMOUNT FUNDS FIT SAFE U NOW OOOOOOO (SlapHappy's picture attached)

In other news, I just heard from Pastor Frank. Apparently Michael got confused and emailed PF's character (from the church) the same email that he sent to Neville today regarding Caress.

Caress is Father Daug Bolloks' estranged wife who has been missing now for almost 2 months. She ran off, unannounced, with Daug's money to be with Michael. Now Michael will have some explaining to do. We may have to bring in the FBI to find out how Michael is involved in Caress' recent disappearance. I will wait to hear back from PF first.

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And the inquisition begins...

Quote:
Brother Michael,

What is the meaning of this! You have had contact with Father Bolloks' missing wife Caress?

Who is your "friend" that is going to England with her? Why does she need to be healed, is she hurt or sick? You claim that you are willing to pick her up in Nigeria, what is the nature of your relationship with Caress. What kind of sinful activity have you found yourself in?!

You will now divulge any and all information you have on this matter! I will also advise the Elders.

Deacon GalaXXXXXX

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His reply, I think he is shitting bricks.

Quote:
Dearest Deacon Gala,

I dont understand what you mean by cares Bolloks wife?,
I do i know if father Bolloks has a wife called Cares?,
this person called cares is named christianer,she works as mother and she is incharge
of children department in mountain of fire ministries,that is why we call cares
in mountain of fire ministries,how come she became Cares Bolloks wife?..
if bolloks wife is missing,i dont know?, do i know her before,why should you speak to me very unGodly like?.

Besides this christainer had accident and the Doctor who is treating her called me as the pastor narrated me what happended to her,i then told the man to bring her to Nigeria, when i informed mountain of fire ministries executives, they told me to bring her down to Nigeria for treatments so why should you say she is bolloks wife?.

Infact i was shock when i saw this email in my inbox?.
please tell me when did this happend?,i personal do not know?
and you do not inform me about it.

Anyway tell God to forgive you and try to do some about the setting of the church.
Michael

My Reply...

Quote:
Brother,

The Elders have ruled Church Order 56.6.A. There will be a trial, and the evidence will be put before the brethren. If you have sinned, confess to me and I may be able to save your mission, otherwise you will be excommunicated, and your funds will be lost.

Deacon Gala******

The Church is setting him up for the "Mark of Redemption" (It may be in a form a tattoo Wink ).

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ Michael is lying his ass off. Laughing

I've probably said it before, but Michael's head has to be spinning at max rpms right now. PF and I are running the bait, communicating w/each other frequently and it is hard for me to keep up with what is going on.

Neville wrote:
Mr. James,

I will do what I can to remain in Benin until Sunday, but I will need to know the exact time that you will arrive in Cotonou. Please get back to me as soon as possible.

My home address is -

I hope that you will be able to arrive before I depart. Miss Caress is a lovely woman, and I do not enjoy seeing her suffer in the way that she has. I hope with all sincerity that you will be able to get her healed up in a proper manner.

Regards,

Sir Neville Tennyson

Michael to fake lad wrote:
God Punish your generation,you will never see good
you think you are wise,you are death already God punish forever
nothing good will ever come to you with your useless Juju

I guess you dont read Bible thats is why you wasting the money and your life
doing juju,your juju no pass juju men in my village which do die,so you are wasting time
God punish you forever you are cursed forever.What will. happend to you,know body can secure your life.

God punish you forever bastard forever,nonskill like you,talking you is an insult to me.
i have seen people which pass you.so keep on wasting monbey of Caress for nothing
you must pay the money back life.

I'm ramping up the pressure from this end. As soon as Michael misses his meeting in Cotonou with Neville, I am going to give it a day or two and bring Caress back into the picture from the comfort of Sir Neville's castle. It has all the modern amenities, except a telephone.

Michael to Neville wrote:
Dear Good Friend,

I am coming this time round.

As soon as i got there i will find mean to contact you

Thanks

Michael

He is still in Accra, Ghana.

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It has all the modern amenities, except a telephone.

Perhaps her throat was damaged in the meeting and the doctors have ordered her not to talk or she will lose permanent use of her voice.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Your juju no pass?" Your juju man can turn him back into a baby, or a Japanese anime character!

Safari Issac to Chad
curlyearl
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ouch! Those pics are scary! Shocked
Shrek the Quarter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I just ruptured my stomach muscles from the laughing....

I am not doing any of those as this is stupid and unimaginable

Mrs Van H0rn
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glad you enjoyed. Smile

Michael was supposed to be in Cotonou today, but I haven't heard from him yet. I really don't think he will make it.

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Michael is getting a bit lippy...

Quote:
Dearest Deacon GalaXXXXXX,

If you people do not want to transfer the funds for establishing of the church
simply let me know,what do you mean if i have sinned just tell me?
what kind of sin is that?

You mean, i have contact with Bolloks wife?,infact i dont understand what you are saying.I have wife and children,what next,will send my wife away? and have another persons wife for what Deacon, reason properly over your comments.

You i have serve as pastor in Monutain of fire ministries,we have sisters,mothers etc.So what do you mean by that,if you do not want to transfer the funds to me,then keep it and do your excommunication,i have bear with you so much.

God Bless You.

Ps.Michael

My reply,

Quote:
Brother,

Are you sure that this is the tone you want to take with me? Is this the path you choose?

I am deeply saddened by your reply, I have done everything in my power to assist you in the opening of the mission. I then discover that you have information on a missing member of our flock. How dare you refuse to provide everything you know about the sweet Caress. All we want to do is have her safely returned home.

Immediately forward all communication you have had with her. If you refuse to comply, I will compel the Lord Jesus Christ to impose a pox on your house.

Deacon GalaXXXXXX

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic