SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Does it sound like lad is going to safari? Let's try again!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I emailed lad while waiting for my plane in Chicago. And then emailed him my new (K7) cell phone number right before I had to shut it off to board.

Lad
Quote:
Oh honey i am on yahoo messenger now waiting for you to come there so we could talk, But since you are on your way to Chicago now, i hope we can talk later then , When you get to Nigeria don't have any discussion with Anyone concerning how we met. Reason for this is that there are alot of people there at the airport that would love to talk to you and get you away from me,as well remember that you are holding some amount of money, so you need to be careful. So i want you to be secured okay, I would like to call this line when you got to chicago and also when you get to Amsterdam +234703269xxxx, but when get to nigeria and wanting to call this number , you dont need to include the code number. just dial it this way 0703269xxxx.. so just get a calbord and paste my name on it, cos i will be sending my manager and some member of my family to come pick you up at the airport okay. I will even tell them to be at the airport early and wait till ur plane arrive.
Try and to send me an SMS, if you can't call me, i will as well send you an SMS now.

I'm coming to Nigeria with a $30,000 dowry which my old-fashioned father gave me at the airport...so I couldn't send any to the lad in advance to rent a really nice car to meet me in. Crying or Very sad

The plan is that we are getting married in Nigeria and then going on a honeymoon to the Camaroon S1mba S4fari Camp..because lad has already been to Gambia. He told me he would make the arrangements..I sure hope he did.

I sent lad a copy of my boarding pass and my flight information but I don't think he read it...in fact, I know he didn't, because it was a blank link and he never asked me about it. If he HAD seen my flight information, he would have noticed that the travel agent booked me to arrive in Abuja at 5:45 pm Monday and not Lagos.
Twisted Evil

ETA - I think the lad has a laptop and uses a proxy server because his IP has always shown 204.106.8.19 Canada* both when he said he was in Canada and when he said he was in Nigeria working (a flight he managed to make in 2 hours BTW). So how in the world do I confirm a safari?

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks

Last edited by beckythatcher on Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:42 pm; edited 5 times in total
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well..this might happen. Very Happy

Lad sent an email trying to get me to leave the airport in Amsterdam and send him the money "for security purposes".
196.3.183.72 Nigeria (Lagos)*

Just got off the phone (rats...should have taped it) and he has realized from the flight number that I am arriving in Abuja so he is "leaving right now".

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck with it, let us know Very Happy

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good Luck Becky Very Happy

I wonder if he's using a net cafe that uses Canada's satellite or if he has his own subscription.

Once he's away from the local cafe he's using the IP might tell more

Smart lad

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For anyone who remembers- this is Phoebe's "Canadian" lad that she asked about here..about half way down page 1
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=154375&highlight=
She was kind enough to allow me to play with him and now we are getting married in Nigeria!

I think he really is on his way because he's realized he can't get from Lagos to Abuja by the time my plane arrives....and is quite concerned that the money is safe.

1 hour ago
Quote:
I hope you will receive the message as soon as you get to Nigeria. As soon as you arrive at the airport, just look for a nearby hotel and book a room till am there to meet you because i want us to spend about 2 nights there lol fat chance until we're married, bud.......I also want you to call me as soon as you arrive at the airport and do not allow anybody to talk to you nor ask you any silly question for your security reasons Uh, oh. Maybe some G0merboz are hanging around the airport.....Make sure the money are safe with you....I can't wait to see you and hold you tight in my arms...Looking forward to receive your call.I LOVE YOU.

IP shows a satellite provider - Turkey but that's one that has never shown up before...so I look at it as a good sign.

Anyone know a really nice hotel in Abuja? Hopefully one that will be very difficult for him to find. Very Happy

PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are a few Abuja Hotels. If it fits your plans, I like to send the lads all over town. The first hotel lost my reservation so I had to move to another hotel which was a hassle. I swear I told the lad about the change. It is an opportunity to slap him silly for losing the message. Depending on the timing, you can move to another hotel (maybe the new hotel only had a room available for one day). I also like to say I changed hotels because I felt someone was watching me, it made me feel unsafe, and I thought I recognized him as someone who approached me at the airport. Building some paranoia and a sense of urgency always gets those lazy lads moving faster than normal.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I don't think this guy is lazy. I think he is quite convinced that I have $30,000 and he is coming to get it. He just wants to make sure I stay put until he gets his hands on it.

And here he is...assuring himself that my money and I are okay...I'm really liking the Canadian accent Very Happy
http://www.4shared.com/file/94607309/8aee6014/from_james.html

Quote:
Oh am so happy my love, oh i am so happy babe, Oh the network cause that babe,
oh i don't just know what to say now babe i am just happy babe.I mean am speechless am over joyous cause i can't sleep nor do anything now cos you make feel am on top of the world.......Baby make sure you don't talk nor dialogue with anyone till i get to the hotel tomorrow because am still on the way and i will have to stay somewhere till tomorrow and i will rush down to Abuja......Make sure the money are well kept and call the waiter in the hotel and book for wht to eat and i will love to talk to you online.........Baby pls come online now so that we can chat.....I hope you don't go through alot of stress before arriving to Nigeria? and how i wish we start chatting so you can tell me more about your trip to Nigeria..........Lol you are such wonderful and you mean so much to me........Honey am here waiting on you to come online now.
Love you.

I do NOT know what I am going to do about these headers Mad

195.93.102.5 aol proxy France or US...depending on IP searcher

Or maybe I have a Logos to Turkey to France safari!!!!

Very Happy

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got my fingers crossed for you and YOU GO GIRL!

happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At least this guy isn't getting any sleep..part of our IM - about 3am Nigerian time

Quote:

lad -so is everything ok now babe?
me - Yeah...except I am really tired. Aren't you? It's so late
lad - honey, i hope everything is nice at the Hotel?\
are you in the room or where are you babe?

me - yes...very nice
lad - are you in the room or where are you babe? No..I'm sitting at the bar hoping to get picked up
me - honey..I just need to sleep though now. I'll talk to you tomorrow okay? What time will you be here?
lad - i will be leaving Lagos very eearly rats
me - what time will you be here?
...oh honey...I've just got to go to sleep. Can I talk to you tomorw?

lad - yep...pls call me when you are awake..
how much are you holding honey?
humm honey i can't wait babe.......

me - what?
lad - i mean the money how much is the money babe? just making sure it's worth his while
i mean everything
me - $30,000...I'm got it safe...don't worry
lad - ok
can you find any bank over there?
NO
me - how long will it take you to get here?
lad -just 5hours babe...
don't worry babe
i will be with you soonest..trust me

me - ok...i'll see you..well this morning Smile
lad - any bank around you babe? Even if there was...me and my money is a package.
just call me we can talk online before i leave lagos

Since I have no intention of getting up at 2am my time to call him, I'm afraid jet lag will make me over sleep. When I wake up, he better be here or me and my 30K may have to go to Cameroon. I will have to take Girly's advice and find myself another hotel.

Last edited by beckythatcher on Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Go Becky !!!

It sounds promising Very Happy

"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Becky...I think you have a happy traveller on his way! Keep up the good work!!

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

3 emails today and all satellite providers!!!! Mad

10am Nigerian time
Lad
Quote:
Good morning and how was your night, I hope you should be outta bed by now because the day has already started........I really missed you so much and i shall be with you in some Hours time Babe.......I will be sending you an account in some minutes to save the money.......You will have to call the Waiter in the Hotel and him or her to tell you where you can locate a nearby bank and when you get there you should transfer $28,000USD to the account and as soon as you get it done, i want you to give me a call with an immediate effect.......Babe you are so wonderful and precious in my Life.....Make sure you get the money kept in the account with that my mind will be at rest. Because presently my mind is not at rest at just because Nigeria is Not like State.. So just make sure you deposit the money in the account i will be sending in the other mail.Thanks.

An hour later
Lad
Quote:
Honey this is the account info. As soon as you receive this message, try and walk in to any bank near you and tell them you wanna send the money to this domiciliary account. Make sure you don't dialogue with them in any reason.....Send the money and walk out of the Bank...Make sure you give me a call when its done....Am on my way already .....But it will only take some hours to get to you..I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART....(bank account information follows)

He is very concerned about the safety of my money, isn't he? and I'm sure he is still sitting in Lagos waiting to hear I have deposited the money. Instead...

Me
Quote:
I needed to change hotels. Let me know when you get here.

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@becky

Have you run him through Sec Sh1eld yet? It records the lad's IP address as well. You could send him back once he gets to Abuja as well.

*edit to add*

There's this tool as well.
I haven't ever used it myself, but other baiters have said it came in handy.
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1283411#1283411

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@blah - I can't get the Tr4ker Mail link to open. Sad
Secure Shield would be good...if I was even thinking about transfering any of my money to him. But no...he needs to come get it.
Twisted Evil

Lad is sounding a bit more frantic...22 minutes ago...and 20 and 19

Quote:
I have been trying to call you and reach you but i couldn't get through to your number....Why do you have to change hotel? where are you moving to? i told you to stay in Hilton hotel i will meet you there and spent 2 nights there....Am highly confused so please call me and let me know where and how to locate you...........I sent you a mail instructing you to keep the money in the account i sent to you in my previous mail.....Honey kindly reply as soon as possible to this mail i will be getting to abuja in few hours time.

The info once again> already sent to Alan

make sure you deposit the money in the account today pls..... try and walk in to any bank near you and tell them you wanna send the money to this domiciliary account. Make sure you don't dialogue with them in any reason......Send the money and walk out of the Bank..Make sure you give me a call when its done..
Fat chance - 196.3.183.72 Nigeria (Lagos)

me
Quote:
I don't know what all this talk is about me depositing the money in a bank...we can do that together when you get here. I'm really not comfortable walking around a strange town with so much money. It's perfectly safe...I put it in the hotel safe.

Honey...I talked to my Dad about an hour ago and he is very upset with you. He can not believe that you were not at the airport last night to meet me. I told him that you had said you were coming first thing this morning and that it was a 5 hour drive and he was really mad that it was already 4:30 and you weren't there. He said it showed a disrespect to me and to him. He wanted to buy me a airline ticket and have me come right home. I told him you would be here soon...but you aren't. So where are you James?

ETA - And a poke on IM
Quote:
Hey James - I don't know if you got my email. I think I saw the guy from the airport again.

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Maybe a slow connection Beck?
I just tried and the site opened up fine. Confused

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

pony pony pony
Star
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It works for me now..thanks.

Lazy, lazy, lying lad
Quote:
I am very sorry for what i made pass through all this while and it wasn't my fault honey....I was on my way to Abuja before the car broke down and i had to get a nearby Workshop where the fault can be resolved, but i later find out all our effort to get the car repaired is in vain......The car broke down in Ibadan and am presently in Ibadan now......I want you to talk and plead to your Dad on my behalf that i never meant to make you pass all this stress .....................Honey i have been trying to reach you through your mobile number but its not really going through..........It made me feel Bad and am not myself cause i have not been able to see my Queen.Honey my Grandma called me some hours ago and she asked if you are with me already and i said not yet, she was highly mad at me and all the family were also mad at me and am confused and worried......Honey i have a suggestion and i will be glad if you can support the motion:I want you to board a cab and tell the cab man you are going to Ibadan.......If that can be done now it will be more okay for me because all the family are there to welcome you.Kindly reply to this mail now and get back to me as soon as possible.....Am on Yahoo chat now can you meet me there.......
N.B:Honey like i use to say do not talk to anyone just board the cab down to Ibadan, and i will pick you there....I LOVE YOU.

196.3.183.73 Nigeria (Lagos)

After all the warnings about Nigeria not being safe, he wants me to get in a taxi at night and drive out to some village?
Shocked

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should trust your "King" and try that out. You are forced to jump out of the moving taxi though when the driver threatens to rape you and take all your money though.

Now you're all alone, bruised, battered, and emotionally distraught.

Crying or Very sad

pony pony pony
Star
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Hmmmm. Possibilities...

Just got off the phone and then IM with lad. For some reason it is very easy to take a cab from Abuja to Ibadan and impossible to take one the other way. He gave me very clear instructions to give the cab driver so he would probably get his butt to Ibadan - but that's less than 100 miles. And my Father is telling me to stay put. So hopefully, tomorrow, he will figure out this transportation thing...I told him I'll meet him at the Handicraft Village at the Hilton and we could have lunch and talk all about us.

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course lad's big problem is that he is "supposed" to be a 40ish Canadian man and, in reality, he is probably a 20-something Nigerian. Very Happy

Many frantic emails this morning
Quote:
How was your nite babe? I hope you are doing fine today? I will want you to pack all your luggage and i want you to be ready to be in Ibadan....My grandma have sent my two brothers to come and pick you up and this is their Phone number 0805351xxxx.I want you to reply to this mail now and reply with your room number, Hotel name and the description....Kindly reply to my mail honey and i will be happy to see you right here in Ibadan.Grandma said its more easier to get to Abuja from Ibadan I'm glad he's got this grandmother who seems to be playing on my side, and i want you to be calling the number i gave you now to locate my brothers when they get to Abuja..They are on their way to Abuja.Love you so much ...

196.3.183.73 Nigeria (Lagos)

Me
Quote:
I'm still on US time so I slept pretty late today...although not this late. I got all your emails but needed some time to think about them and talk to my Father. I'm afraid I don't understand why 2 of your family members could come to get me and you couldn't. It makes me wonder if you are in jail or something.

Also, I know my phone is being really stupid K7 so no calls in...the battery seems to be defective and shuts off after just a few minutes or seconds...but I have no messages from you or missed calls. It makes me wonder if you really have tried to call me.

I really love you James and this is all breaking my heart...there are just so many things that don't make sense to me.

I would really prefer not giving my hotel number to people I don't know right now. You can have your relatives email me when they get here to Abuja no satellite IP PLEASE and I will arrange to meet them in the lobby. Crap...I can't believe that I have come to meet my love and my husband and I having to act like this is a spy movie.

Hoping desperately that our love is true,

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he is canadian, what is his entire family doing in Nigeria? Brothers, grandmother, etc...

I'd mention the guy watching you again - you went out to lunch and you are certain it's the same person. So you are terrified to take the money out of the safe without him to escort you.

Maybe mention that you'll pay for cab expenses or whatever, you just want to get the money in the bank, and meet your true love (so sweet)...

I have a question for you Becky, when you do all this traveling, do you put together flight tickets and itenaries for them to see? or do you just give them flight details...I might want to play a wealthy widow for a change Twisted Evil

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I filled out a reservation for a real flight...timed so I would be around when it "landed". Prior to the payment part, I made a screen capture so I could send him the info if I wanted to. In this case I didn't because I didn't want him to catch on that I was flying into the wrong airport. I made a fake boarding pass here http://lnx.musicairport.com/boardingpass/start.php
and did send that. First class all the way!

The toughest thing about this is that I'm on PST in RL and even if I'm up at 6am, it's already 2pm in Nigeria. Good thing there's jet lag.

Thx for the suggestion...off line IM from lad - his brothers are on their way (almost like the cavalry).

My offline response
Quote:
Okay James. I will wait to hear from them. You are sure no one from your family was at the airport. Because I think I saw that same man in the hotel when I was in the business center emailing you. And then I thought I just saw him again when I went to get some dinner.

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, SOMEONE seems to be coming to Abuja

lad - 6:55pm
Quote:
Baby, am sorry for everything that happens but i don't know how to explain thing right now but am 100% sure you will understand me when you get here cos i don't want to scare you..But i just want to tell you that everything is okay. Babe, Please my brothers are coming and i will like you to treat them like your brother and am sure they are on the way now and please never treat them like a stranger cos they are my blood abut i did not give them your email but only your phone number and please make sure your number is available and i will like you to give me the number again so that i can call you and explain thing to you on phone....God is my witness, i try your number several times today but nothing good comes out of it... Babe am not in jail but i just want to know that am not in the best position to come and take you. am sure my brother will explain somethings to you when they get to your place.I think i should send you a text message to your phone now...i am think of you and waiting for you... I long for this moment more than any other even you. It is what I live for,I can't really find the words to explain the way I feel when you said you are here in Nigeria ... all I can say is that I like the feeling that I feel.I love everything about you, about us. You do something to me that no other has, you have made me so happy, the happiest I've ever been. You give me the most amazing feelings inside, the feeling of being in love with you, so please just hold your patient till you see me.

me
Quote:
I can't say what your words do to me...honestly, I just feel all soft and wanting inside. wanting lad misery I do so want to trust you...but you do understand why this all seems very perplexing, don't you? I wish you had just met me at the airport and then we would already be together and maybe married already.

My number is 206-600-xxxx but I told you the battery is bad or something..it keeps shutting off even when I've just recharged it. Maybe tomorrow, you can help me buy a new phone. So just give your brothers my email address and I will arrange to meet them when they get here. What are their names...so I know? And what do they look like?

Did you get my IM? I think I saw the man from the airport...the one who looked like he was going to come talk to me. I think I saw him twice today. That's why I don't really want to sit here in the business center of the hotel for too long...I feel very exposed...like everyone knows I have come to Nigeria with a lot of money. But then I know it is perfectly safe in the hotel safe...so I'm just being silly.

I do so love you puke ...I'm trying to be patient

PS - When do our reservations at the Camaroon S4fari Camp start? Have these delays messed that up?

lad - 8:40 pm 196.3.183.73 Nigeria (Lagos)
Quote:
Babe, I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life, and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms.. I want to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys, I want to be your everything, because you are everything to me. Babe I wish to be with you at the airport as well but i did all i could to be,but God knows the best.your number is correct and i just want to know, if you have the text message i sent to you now and if yes i can send you text as soon as they call me that they have getting to Abuja. Babe, you don't need to far or worry your self any more cos Hotels here are safe even more than the presidential villa..LOL just telling you how safe you are now. Just make sure you dont talk to any stranger. My brothers are coming for you, both of them are short. i will give them a password to confirm they are the one. Just ask them what is the password and they will tell you (white house) they will call me and i will also request for my own password which will be (Aso Rock) so please don't talk to any stranger than both of them. i trust them cos my Dad trust them.i will send them your email now by text message cos of your phone...Ok.. i will check the IM now and tell you. Well i don't know what to say about the man going around you my babe.. babe please and please don't let me done cos you are my life and the only thing i live for...

Babe i got a phone for you already and that is the phone they are having with them so i can get you via that phone..Pending the time i have you here in my arm.Babe which hotel are you now cos you told me that you want to change your hotel..Babe you are my soul mate, and I vow to love you all eternity.

Don't worry about the Cameroon S4fari C4mp, we can arrange things when you get here babe. Just reply me now and keep me updated.

WELL! We talked about taking our honeymoon at the Safari Camp weeks ago and now I find out he never made reservations. I think I might just have to high tail it there to keep our money safe from that man I keep seeing...who is going to knock on my hotel room door if those brothers don't show up soon....with a verifiable IP.

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would get upset the S1mba s@far1 is booked a month in advance, it's be almost impossible to get a room now ...

miss his brothers - you were asking everyone in the hotel for a password - then that shady guy you keep seeing entered the hotel and watched you in the lobby for a long time...

Call S1mb@ and discover there is 1 room available for 2 weeks due to a last min. cancellation and you're going there to wait for HIM - this is YOUR honeymoon, and you want it to be somewhere nice...you don't want to spend it in a little town...

You found out they have a christian minister there, so you can get married there too...

the issue with him being nigerian rather than canadian -- you could always tell him you knew from his voice he was lying to you, and not to be afraid, you're not prejudice and you understand why he started that lie ... but you fell in love with the man, not the color or nationality...

I've gotten sick of nigerians playing white men, especially when they call me. I just can't take sitting there pretending their game. I usually tell them pretty fast that I could tell they were black by their voice and not to lie to me...after a decently long argument, so far every one of them have admitted it...

Bird
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I've gotten sick of nigerians playing white men, especially when they call me. I just can't take sitting there pretending their game. I usually tell them pretty fast that I could tell they were black by their voice and not to lie to me...after a decently long argument, so far every one of them have admitted it...

Yes I figured that much from listening to phone talk records here. Their accent of colloqiual english is bloody horrible. I have extreme difficulties figuring out what the hell they are talking about. I don't know how you guys can understand them.
I'm not an native english speaker so I understand. When somebody acuses me I tend to get nervous, so it can be difficult to form a coherent and grammatically correct sentence in english, especialy under pressure.

Even without that, accent always gives people away no matter what language are we talking about.
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

10am Nigeria
Quote:
HELLO WE ARE IN ABUJA WAITING FOR YOUR CALL OR EMAIL..PLS GET BACK TO US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Am Dav, a brother to James My brother sent us t pick you up in Abuja since yesterday, but we can't locate you, we are already in Abuja since yesterday, Pls call us we need to Know how to see you, we have try to call you but your mobile number is not going through. So kindly call us on 0805351xxx. We are waiting for your call, once you call us we will meet you anywhere you ask us to do instantly. Thanks.
41.204.224.12 Nigeria (Abuja)

From lad (still in Lagos)
Quote:
My brothers call me now and they told me that they can't locate you, pls call them they are waiting for you. Pls they need you to pay for the transport, down to Ibadan, you should tell them anything you want and how you want it. they are your in laws.. He will explain everything to you.

12:30 - the "brother"
Quote:
hey, ma, we are in the hotel now, we can't locate you. We are still waiting around. Pls call us, we can't reach your phone.

12:38
Quote:
I am in the hotel Business center now. Please we came and we checked the hotel cafe, we can't find you please try to call us we are waiting for you pls.... We are still some where around the hotel cafe now....

Try to call us and tell us were you are...

Quote:
Please ...The best way to locate us is by calling us..Pls try to call us. We are all here...pls

Lad 2:08
Quote:
They are waiting for you. you have been keeping them waiting for you.. Where are you now and what name are you using in the hotel cos they are now in Hilton Hotel but they don't find you there... babe what going on.... i don't like what you are doing to this boys. I hope you wake up as soon as possible so that all of you can come down here today.. Babe i have been longing to see you...I love you....

Except I checked out of the Hilton...it's an expensive place!

I need a mod determination here. Someone went to Abuja...but did they travel from Lagos? Maybe my lad just recruited some Abuja lads?

ETA -
5:48pm
Quote:
Hello pls we have been in abuja since yesterday and we are unable to locate you but we have also been in the Hilton Hotel waiting for you in the business center we can't find you pls can you call our number 0805351xxx we have been trying to call your number or sending text messages its not going through pls come and check us at the Hotel Lobby we are right there waiting for you to come out.......Pls and please come out and callour number thats the only way you can locate us........

And because fake crying is so much fun
http://www.4shared.com/file/95135060/f1f54838/rec_2347032699006_26_Mar_2009_10_08.html

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic