SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

vacation reply insult script gets a bite

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I went on a 6 week tour of Europe recently and decided to put my catcher accounts on "vacation reply" mode while I was away.
I thought i would treat the lads to something nice in their inbox so i cut and pasted one of the mass insult bait scripts from the forum and was pleased to see this response to it, just thought i would share it with you guys.

Quote:
From n4deji

n4deji olum

show details Aug 22

From n4deji
Hello,
I am Miss n4deji olum 21yrs old refugee from Somalia.

I have some inheritance, money (15,000.000.00) Fifteen Million
USDollars which my late Father left before he died. I want you to help
me with the money abroad. Please contact me for the full details

Thanks.
From n4deji

|

Aug 22
53th r4nger
to nadeji001

show details Aug 22

I KNOW UR SECRETS ---- UR A MUGU OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

UR FATHER WAS A GBOMOGBOMO WHO DO RITUALS AT OKIJA SHRINE FOR MONEY.
BUT HE GOT NO AMU AFTER GETTIN IT CHEEWED OF BY A GAYMAN IN DA CAFE.
NA SO?

UR MAMA WAS PROPPER ASHAWO AT DEY SHORT TIME JOINTS IN FEGE-ONITSHA.
DOG NA HORSE DEY FUCKIN UR MOMMA BUT UR FUCKIN MOMMA TOTO DEY TOO WIDE
& DEEP. UR MAMA HAVE GONORIHA. HER TOTO STINK LIKE ROTED PIG ON ROAD.
IT BE SMELLING UP NAIJA. NO BI?

UR A IIDIOT MUMU N LOVE TO SUCK THE AMUS OF DEAD GOATS N LITTLE BOYS
IN SMALL VILLAGES IN BENIN. U R A LADYBOY WIT DEY HIV. IIDIOT LIKE U
CANOT MAKE ONE NAIRA FROM THIS BUSINESS. MUGU LIKE U. U WILL DIE A
CHURCH RAT N TRUCK PUSHER

GOD WILL PURNISH YOUR WHOLE GENERATION U OSU. A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT
UR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE U

|
n4deji olum
to me

show details Aug 22

A REAL GUY MAN HAVE NO TIME TO WASTE AS YOU ARE DOING ONLY POOR CHURCH RATS WHO HAVE NOTHING DOING EXCEPT WHILE AWAY THEIR TIME CHASING SHADOWS AND WRITING CRAPS LIKE YOU DO.

YOU ARE A NUT CASE AND I FEEL THAT YOUR FATHER THE HIGH PRIEST OF OKIJA HAD ALREADY USED YOUR BRAIN FOR HIS RITUALS AND THAT IS THE REASON YOU ARE POOR AND MISERABLE.

COME TO THINK OF IT,YOU DID NOT EVEN PASS PRIMARY SIX BECAUSE YOUR PIDGIN ENGLISH IS TOO POOR.

think there is a cool signature line in there

Laughing

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work! How do you do that auto-reply?

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
YOUR PIDGIN ENGLISH IS TOO POOR.

I wish I could come up with some profound or meaningful reason why I find this so funny - but I don't really have one. (Except that it reminds me of why I personally just can't pretend I'm a Lad. The only time I tried, I basically got offered English lessons by the Real Lad.) But I like it. I like the way the Lad thinks you are 'uneducated', rather than A Fake.

And it just makes me giggle.

Thank you for sharing.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The only time I tried, I basically got offered English lessons by the Real Lad.)

Hey Branwen, why didn't you share those lessons with us Very Happy

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
UR A IIDIOT MUMU N LOVE TO SUCK THE AMUS OF DEAD GOATS N LITTLE BOYS IN SMALL VILLAGES IN BENIN.

I love the way he qualifies the location... so if you "suck the amus of dead goats" in, say, Port Harcourt, that would be OK?

Top baiting!

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Teflon Billy Reincarnated
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant! I particularly love how he berates you for being a time waster, and yet he had no problem spending his own valuable Rolling Eyes time firing off an indignant response! Laughing
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thrylos7 wrote:
Nice work! How do you do that auto-reply?

just go to the settings in your email and set up the vacation responder

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done Black Dog,

I do think you need to waste a little more time on this lad, looks like he wants to have the last word to me and we wouldn't want him to have his onw way now would we? Wink

BTW, nice custom tag Very Happy

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gee, Black Dog, looks like you struck a sensitive nerve there. Laughing
Excellent.

I wonder which comment was true, that got him so upset.

His stinky mama's toto?
Sucking amus's of dead goats?
Dying a church rat and truck pusher?
A mad man impregnating his sister?
Calling him a bastard?

You need to ask him which it was. You are curious and so sorry to have hurt his sensitive little feelings.... Twisted Evil

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent modality. Remember that Gmail vacation responders will not send another response for 4 days. What I do is keep series of responses in the draft folder and on a daily basis take off the vacation responder, change the subject line and insert new text before clicking on the vacation setting again. It works as an responder.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice stuff. A bit harsh, tho.... Laughing

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic