SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

just a thought..

View next topic
View previous topic

vonfalk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm truly sorry mr Knottypine but my wife just returned from the grave and she will be handling all my finances, perhaps you should speak to her. I'm sure you understand as you yourself are a widow.
I will send you her eulogy adress soonest.
soylent green
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Mr Von Falk,

It is nice to know that you are being cautious. Baiting involves establishing trust with the scammer, and involving him in your story so that he continues to communicate with you.

Scamming involves establishing trust with a victim, so that eventually he sends you money.

The techniques in both cases are strikingly similiar. Somebody looking on from the outside may be excused for confusing one for the other.

What sets one apart from the other is the intention. Scamming involves the separation of the victim and his money, for the scammer's benefit.

Baiting involves wasting the scammer's time, and the gain is usually (only) fun for the baiter, some publicity that this sort of scam exists and the possibility that some victims get spared from scams as a result.

Just look around. This website does not have "pay here" "ten bucks please" and so on begging buttons distributed around it.

=
O
<|\/
|\
// s.t.
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Read the stickies
    Bait Safely
    TRUST NO ONE!
Caligula
small sausage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Then why should he trust you N N N? Who knows, this mentor thing may ask for additional fees for every question! Vonfalk, as you have noticed by now, we are just a bunch of silly people having fun Very Happy, noone is going to ask you for money.. (Well unless you want premium membership, but that would be your own choice Smile)

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Arctic Baiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ How long do you think he will believe it's HIS choice. You know what happened to that last guy who wouldn't pay... nasty...

I just find out you are a peace of shite a joker and a betrayer! Affrican accestral shrins will chase until you die. The African Shrine is After You! TO HELL WITH YOU DOG - Miss Grace Eziash1

Completed Baits Worth Reading:
Olena
Western Union Nigeria
http://computersecrets.eu.pn/
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is to Officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we havethoroughly Investigated with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring NetworkSystem that you are being scammed by Impostors claiming to be Arctic Baiter, Caligula , N N N, none officials of Zenith Banks, United Bank ofAfrica(UBA)soylent green, KnottyPine , CarlisleNinnymuggins, BluthBanana etc...,

They are ALL Puppy Scammers andimpostors claiming to be the ones in charge of scambaiting.

Again, don't be deceived by anybody to pay anyother money except US$160USD you will pay to me by Western Onion.

ROBERT S. MU3LLER, III
DIRECTOR, FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay -- I think the point has been made -- we're all imposters and that the hundreds of thousands of posts have been made solely with the intent of luring innocent people to their doom. Wink

Unless anyone has something more constructive to add, let's just move along shall we?

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome VF - it's an excellent question, and one you must work out for yourself. Occam's Razor is a useful principle to apply as there are no hard, fast truths in this world. Which is more likely...

1) A bunch of several hundred (by definition selfish, out-for-self) scammers have learned decent English, put together an expensive-to-run and well-administrated and highly-moderated website with members from each timezone with a joint common purpose to screw over their own kind? Or...

2) A bunch of frustrated bastards want to improve the world, found one another and inspired one another to come up with new and better ways to join forces and protect as many of our friends, families and the wider community as possible whilst having a bit of fun too.

I know which I think is most likely Wink Make your own decision, and congratulations on a healthy sense of questioning your world.

Groped by a wheelie bin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Scammedout, don't forget, they are also "Godles jkrs" and "asasssins." Wink

Welcome, vonfalk! What NNN said, read the stickies, sign up for a mentor, bait safe -- and have fun!!!

beers!

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic