SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

More new lad words

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been baiting this Nigeria lad for a few weeks. At first I thought he was using babelfish, but there are many misspelled words and made up words so I'm not so sure now. Maybe the lad discovered a thesaurus and went a little overboard, who knows. I have over 20 mails that are equally as crazy as these little snippets below. I have no effing clue what he wants my character to do (truthfully!) which seems to infuriate him with each subsequent mail.

Quote:
I am very disturbed that you have failed to hid and adhere to my intructions without that dismayal feelings and reactions that negates the principles of this rear fit achievement. Skepticism isn't on doubt on you but suspence here seems to over react to your odds notes. Your details and address been on use to the processing of this vital documentations calls for urgent but matured confidential replys and reactions to my daily updates instead of this lukewarm approach and atitude from you.

Dr.Sul3 1dris had been here for the past two days now without any good form of reaction to this rear fit trust infestment on you !!!.

What do you really think about this opportnunity?. Do you wake up everyday to having yourself engaged or contacted to effect the reality cause of this magnitude?.

You have today absolutely to a decision that will affect our all round decision as we are been very strict and cautious without this visual knowledge of both you and him which he had planned to effect but this your dull moments seems to over take decisions now.

Quote:
Your last updates connorts odds to my last instructions as well and Dr.Sul3 1dris is here to witness my ever complaints luckly for this gesture.

Quote:
Dr.Sul3 1dris himself felt very betrayed over your awesome reaction without putting the hardworks,efforts and logistics here into reconing.I do believe you are externally attached to baised mind and skepticism which is aganist the ideal principle of this transaction. .

Quote:
Attached are the vital most visible docs. for your visonary aspects of this transaction prior to immediate transfer effects. Delay is uncalled for to evade any form distractions from the scheduled programmed logistics. . (huh?)

I think 'infestment' is my favorite. Any clue what that word means? Laughing Laughing

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
Jack The Tripper
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Obviously something of his got infested and is now very valuable.
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ My guess is this:
Quote:
rear fit trust
should read "Rear fit truss". Then it all becomes understandable.

Purple Flower
bumsnacks
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
connorts
I got kicked in the connorts once. Hurt like hell.
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got one

Quote:
THIS IS TO NOTIFY YOU THAT YOUR OVER DUE INHERITANCE FUNDS HAS BEEN GAZZETED TO BE RELEASED, VIA TELEX TRANSFER (TT)DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER TO YOU BY THE SENATE COMMITTEE FOR FOREIGN OVER DUE FUND TRANSFER.MEANWHILE,A WOMAN CAME TO MY OFFICE FEW DAYS AGO WITH A LETTER,CLAIMING TO BE YOUR TRUE REPRESENTATIVE.HERE ARE HER INFORMATIONS

Lads Laughing

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

could be thessaurus + babelfish + visionary most visible docs.
maybe he has hidden talents for writing a novel - the secret words of Dr.Sul3 1dris.
vonfalk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hi my name is von falk and I'd like to give a translation a try

We are unhappy you have'nt followed our instructions-We dont want you to have any doubts that will keep you from taking advantage of this golden opportunity(rear fit acheivement).We trust you but are afraid you are having doubts because of your e-mails(sounds like your playing hard to get)your information is vital for the processing of these important documents and will be kept secret- Reply to my e-mails with more enthusiasm.
Drsol has been here with me for the past two days without any word from you on this rare investment (infestment) we are offering you
(I first thought infestment came from the french "infesten" meaning distress ,French creole had a strong influence on the nigerian language)lol silly me.
"What do you really think about this opportnunity?. Do you wake up everyday to having yourself engaged or contacted to effect the reality cause of this magnitude?." (im still working on this I can maybe have a literal translation in a coupla days)

"You have today absolutely to a decision that will affect our all round decision as we are been very strict and cautious without this visual knowledge of both you and him which he had planned to effect but this your dull moments seems to over take decisions now."(same here)

I believe he does have a thesaurus
I think connorts is connotes the e,t,r are next to each other on the key board and he typoed
Your last letter connotes(stubborn,suggest imply)"I'm guessing"hes getting mad and your lucky his friend is there(good cop bad cop?)
drsol feels betrayed by your refusal to play along after he put all that hard work and planning into this deal(I'm stuck on "reconing" give me a few days) he thinks your stupid(having doubts)for not going along with the plan.
Enclosed are visible (pictures) documents that you can look over so you can immediatly send cash-you have no more reason to delay and no reason (better not have?) to offer any excuses not to follow through with the plan.

this is fun -like you said he is definitely useing a thesaurus I can probably give you a literal translation on most of it in a few days if you want its like listening to a 1 sided phone conversation lol

Last edited by vonfalk on Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:59 am; edited 8 times in total
Ana
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Confused Confused Confused Confused

OMG. Im done. Lol

You are a crook and we want no futher communication with you, Rgds ----> Luc4s Mb3k
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GAZZETED

It's a word, albeit misspelled. In fact it's almost in the right context.
See: http://www.london-gazette.co.uk/

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@vonfalk: Thanks for the translation! It's hard to believe that it's English he's writing in, isn't it?

I couldn't stand it any longer. I really wanted to hear this lads voice to see if he struggled with English, so I called him this morning. We got cut off but he speaks very understandable English, much better than most! He even briefly spoke about the last email I had sent so I'm pretty sure I'm talking to he same lad. I didn't have time to call him back but will try again tomorrow.

Here's today's note:
Quote:
Thanks for the number confirmation. It is advised you call up to me and him (Dr.Sul3 1dris)at your best period with that stout excuse from you until when the reality of this goal beams the expected light to you.

Do call on me tomorrow at your period.
Shocked

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

reconing = reckoning = figuring or summing up. Wink

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I expect he is a little better than average at speaking English, and he is trying to write out the words based on sound without help from a dictionary.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is reconing like rebaiting? Going back to the same poor sod but with a different character....

http:// mar mighty industries. webs. com/ (leave your baiter/catcher address in the guestbook)

Martin Shen: "I am convinced that you will not betray me immediately.."

Mansa Musa Kamara: "...you resemble the son a one pussy sucker and I think my guess is right. Yes, your name is bastard...the problem now is that no one knows if the gods will accept your blood for a sacrifice. Bastard you are and bastard will you remain..."

S0L0M0N Bo@tang: "Thanks for your response. The content is painstakingly understood." - yeahh lad-pain!!
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No. Reconing is replacing the traffic cones at roadworks. After the originals have been damaged, stolen, etc.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
El Sid
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ bloody students lol

http:// mar mighty industries. webs. com/ (leave your baiter/catcher address in the guestbook)

Martin Shen: "I am convinced that you will not betray me immediately.."

Mansa Musa Kamara: "...you resemble the son a one pussy sucker and I think my guess is right. Yes, your name is bastard...the problem now is that no one knows if the gods will accept your blood for a sacrifice. Bastard you are and bastard will you remain..."

S0L0M0N Bo@tang: "Thanks for your response. The content is painstakingly understood." - yeahh lad-pain!!
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just Jane wrote:

I think 'infestment' is my favorite. Any clue what that word means? Laughing Laughing

It means that your lad has got fat fingers. Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic