SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Need a rant!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
create
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is a ridiculous situation so I have to give a logical answer:
Quote:

£5250 for a bottle of red wine
£3 for a pen YES A PEN
£100 A dvd and pizza night in

You/she needs receipts

You can then hand him receipts for £5,353 for "providing company" etc

On a more serious note...I had someone who called to my door a few times threatening my flatmate.He stood a foot from the door wanting me to come out and fight.
I diplomatically laughed at him and reported to the police several times.
After the third time I listened to him shout for a minute and pulled him by the throat.I slapped him 4 or 5 times (no bruised knuckles),threw him out and called the cops again.
He got done for unlawful entry,assault, possession of a weapon (a torch) and possession of a burst eardrum.

When the police came to my house with him,he was 'excited' where I was calm and slightly bemused.

End of the day,it all came down to who the police believed.

I would not advocate criminal activity... 99% or the time you can solve your problems by making the other party feel like he is a powerless idiot.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slap and burst eardrum....that's a rough slap there! You're right, its all in articulable facts. If you can make your story sound more calm and convincing than the dummy who is bent out of shape on the adrenalin rush, s/he looks more to be the aggressor.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers for the advice, We are just letting him do this crap, He clearly wants attention. He just called once today, so all is good

My MoneyGram form
Version2 of the Moneygram form courtesy of manbiteslion with a 9 digit MTCN

nope please do not worry abt me any more i quit - Barr Jimmy Tan
HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\ Charge him an admin fee for taking his call.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When you ring the trainline they actually do if you amend your booking in anyway.

Easiest £10 ever

Good Idea RC have an Westy Union 1283099129 for your trouble Razz

Its not even a phone she uses anymore, It mainly falls into the dirty washing so it doesnt even bother us.

I should text him offering him a free one way ticket to london, First class back to his rock

My MoneyGram form
Version2 of the Moneygram form courtesy of manbiteslion with a 9 digit MTCN

nope please do not worry abt me any more i quit - Barr Jimmy Tan
HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank
Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it still that bad, Nanny? I was under the impression that the UK would be more favorably disposed to self-defense than it was several years ago. Tony Martin finally got released, after all. I could be mistaken, living in another country and all, but I thought his release represented a change for the better in that regard.

"How i wish i can get out of here today and get is head off."- Name withheld due to currently ongoing bait (Started by Becky; I just scored an easy death threat through a minor assist. Still, I'm proud of it)
Please note, I am a total newbie at this. Feel free to slap me down if I say something dumb.
Pith Helmet- Still ongoing. Thanks, Becky and Corona, for letting me in on the fun!
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think there has been and, if there has, Tony Martin is not necessarily a good choice of cases to represent it. If I understand correctly, he did shoot someone in the back as they were trying to climb out of a window. On the other hand, if I had been in the same place - two men in my house and the Police a long way away, I'd have shot first too, and I doubt I'd have been in a fit state of mind to avoid shooting the second one, even if he was running away.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Thud - The mental state of mind at the time of an action is a really good defense if you have the right words to back it up and the right sysmpathetic jurors to take the line.

Here in the states the test for mental issues is wether or not the person knew right from wrong at the time of the incident. It is simple but can really knock down the most solid of insanity pleas. Defense could argue mental duress caused by the violation of the victims home and thought of impending death or great bodily harm would mentally charge the victim and cause over reaction, simliar to a "crime of passion" or int he heat of the moment when judgement is clouded.

Prosecution could simply ask an expert to establish competency through interviewing victim/shooter. Prosecution could also poison the jury by simply asking. "Were you aware that what the burglars were doing was wrong?" Acknowledgement would indicate awareness of right from wrong, denial would raise the question of, "Why then did you shoot?"

It, again, is all in how you say it or the articulation of the facts. Before that, however, you should be damn sure that you a justified in acting upon an intruder.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In the Tony Martin case he shot fleeing burglars, one dead
He also had traps laid inside his house
He didnt phone the police
He didnt let on anyone was killed
It was the one that got away alerted the authorities.
Martin hid the firearm and went into hiding
He was charged and found guilty of murder.
On appeal it was reduced to manslaughter on the grounds of personality disorder. He claimed in the papers he had been burgled many times and the police were doing nothing about it. I dont think that was ever proved and there were doubts as to how many reports he'd made to the police.

But going back to Jays case
The ex turns up at the door
He's obnoxious, upsetting and vile
Under UK law thats not enough reason to thump him
Unless Jay had witnesses to the ex attacking him and throwing the first punch Jay would be the one charged.
If it got to a fight unless Jay could prove self defense both parties would probably be charged.
From previous posts I know Jay needs a Criminal Records check for his employer. If he ended up with an assault charge he could loose his job.
of course a good union rep would fight that and expain mitigating circumstances but the possibility is still there.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic