SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

[email protected]

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
snakebite
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got this today on conecting singles dating site.

URGENT ATTENTION NEEDED

http://adehyeman.blogspot.com/2008/08/eti-opens-first-regional-public-offer.htmlhttp://biatgonline.com/images/
From The Desk Of Mrs. Mariam GabalaDao
Branch Manager Eco-Bank
Silver Star Tower Branch,
Accra, Ghana.
TEL: +233-248250473
FAX: +233-273047372
E-mail: [email protected]

Attn: Sir,

I’m Mrs. Mariam Gabala Dao (Director of Foreign Remittance and Credit Control Department) of Eco-Bank Ltd Ghana.
I write you concerning our late client Dr. Subra Sadik, BANK ACCOUNT details.This demands your utmost confidence. He left in our bank
$10,750,000.00USD and 600-kg of Gold as unclaimed funds and
valuables respectively before he died in a plane crash with the entire family. I want you to assist in receiving

this funds and valuables in your bank account at NO RISK.

I am offering you 40% of the total amount and also 40% of the total proceeds after the selling of the GOLD.If you are interested kindly get
back to me with your full contact Information so that we can proceed.There is no risk involve since I am working in the same bank.

It is going to be a bank-to-bank transfer to your nominated bank account anywhere you feel safer. All I
need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund.

Yours Sincerely,

Mrs. Mariam Gabala Dao
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic