SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Stupid Lads

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A couple of Lads have been showing signs of inattention lately...

Take Mrs N1na Ruth, to whom Cammy forwarded a message from the (inevitable) security company, and who replied (emphasis added):

Quote:
Alright ,i got your e-mail ,i will have to contact a good solicitor to get the relevant documents ,please write to them and tell them you will send them the required details by next week.So i will call the solicitor and let him know what we need .Do not worry i will do all my best to ensure we get all needed information and documents,once we able to get all this done with your name then the funds will be released to your account I thank you for co-operation and assistance so far ,you will be adequately compensated once the
funds get into your account.
Regards
Th0mas Ge0rge.

Uh-oh...

Then take Mr 4ustemo 0mo, who told Cammy after she sent him a picture (one of my Sophie Monk pix) to stress that she wasn't Mr Cami11e Wh1te(emphasis added):

Quote:
I can understand that you are such a beautiful Angel God personally took his time to mode; it took me some few minutes before I could take my eyes off your picture. I am very sorry if I called you Mr I know you will forgive me as in God we trust which I have planed to spend the rest of my life in the STATE as soon as the fund is transfer ands confirm in your account.

Cammy accepted the praise (she's extremely vain) but was curious about something:

Quote:
I have to ask, though - you said you were going to spend the rest of your life in the STATE - which one?

So he kept up the praise:

Quote:
You are 100% good looking can’t stay off your picture honestly your beauty is quite appreciated in my heart. It is said that every human being has over 60,000 thoughts everyday but only a few are special coz of the people in those thoughts which bring a smile

Anyway, in response to your email, what I mean is that when and after the said contract sum US$9.5M is transfer into your nominated Bank account I and my family will relocate to United State to start new life there and to invest my share of the fund in a lucrative business that will be fast growing with your professional advice.

Uh... hold it, buddy...

Quote:
We have to clear something up first - if you end up in America that's no good to me, as I'm Australian, and won't be much good at advising you!

So now comes the cruncher:

Quote:
The area we are clearing now is very open to understand perfectly, I can understand you are a nationality of Australia based in the United State... I will prefer we relocate down to Australia...

Did I tell him that (emphasis in original??

Quote:
No no NO! I'm not in the US! I'm an Australian, living in Australia! I don't have to relocate to Australia, I'm in Australia right now! Any questions?

I don't know where you got the idea from that I'm in America. Freyja bless me, but I'm confused.

To be fair, I haven't told him where Cammy lives - but he's still assuming a lot!

ETA - quote tag

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Lad confusion rules Laughing

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic