SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Attracting a little helper

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I while ago we discussed the pictures we all use on some of these personal sites to attract bates, Someone suggested [g'day Murry] that If I used my Avatar I would soon find someone who loved me. So I prepared a few words of encouragement and posted the following on Mybelovednet.com

Quote:
Average sort of bloke looking for a nice lady to share nice home with. I work as a restaurateur in a small local business in Boggy Creek. Interests include all the normal things, I enjoy a bit of fishing, and the odd night out at a nice friendly Pub. If you sound like the lady I want to meet please write me.

I posted this modern work of art,

With in 3 days I had 15 stunning ladies all busting to meet me, and the number is growing daily
This one is overjoyed.
Quote:
Hello my new friend!
I am very glad to see you. And
Now I have a great desire to start a few new type of dating kinky too... And I will is hoped that in the process of our correspondence, we can become a friend to friend's familiar, it want me to meet the family or perhaps something more than those who know, I think that
You will agree with me naturally goes without saying I am very pleased that the marriage agency in which I asked for helpit forgets where it got my email address from, not real bright in finding a person with whom I can talk to each other. And you came up to my standards. makes note, explain what happens to Willies in cold weather
I hope you are not going to communicate? well that's the end of that I really, really want this. it's a woman thing, say no,when you mean yes In any case, now I am very pleased to recognize
The fact that you responded to me and we can start our dialogue.
I think that in this letter that I write to you at this point you will be interested to learn about me a little more and I will try to do so as much detail as possible .. and in your reply
I am just going to hope that you will tell me about your personal life so .. i
will begin. My name is Marina. I was born July 25, 1981.
I was born in a town called Yoshkar-Ola. This is a big city and if you would be interested, you can easily find it on the map .. My city is very beautiful, especially in the winter it is beautiful. I live with their parents in two -apartment in the heart of the city. I do not have any brothers or sisters. I have one daughter in the family. WTF
I do not have a computer at home! I have to write you a letter from the internet cafe.
I work in a local newspaper, the manager of the advertising columns. This satisfied me completely. I come in the morning and come as do all the work. In Question Wink
I am satisfied with all of life. But at this point I do not have enough of it good and warm relations with man, it is desirable that this man was a foreigner. You ask why can not I find a young man in Russia. I will answer you. Because in Russia live men who like to completely master a woman. Both women turned into slaves.
You know what I mean? there's a lot of it about I saw a lot of men I met with many men, and one of them I was a kind and very good must have been a warm day relations. I thought that this relationship will last forever! but he betrayed me and I could not forgive him. These relations have been about a year ago. And since I do not trust Russian men. That is why I decided to get acquainted with a man on the internet. Perhaps you have a question why I decided to seek each other online. Recently, I watched the transfer about dating on the internet. They talked about the happy couples who find each other over long distances. I am very impressed! and decided to try to find a friend in the same way because I believe in friendly relations! And this in one of the sites I saw
your profile and send you a letter. In free time I like to read romantic books. Which is written about love. Also, I like to read funny books. Sometimes at home I listen to music that calms me. Sometimes I with girlfriends I go to the theater, cinema or museum.
I have a lot of good friends, most of which I am working with the Agency. I like sports. Sport helps me be healthy. Through sports, I support your body in good shape. she likes being on top Wink Last week, I go 3 times in the gym, doing aerobics. When it is good weather, we love to be with friends in nature. And now I want to ask you a few of your questions.
And want you to answer them honestly: I cannot tell a lie Your growth that's a bit personnal, we are back to the hot days and cold days again and weight? Why are you looking for the girlfriend on the internet?
You want to serious relationship? Does you sport? Do you have a girl?yes, but that all ant my money Why do you have to part with them?no money It is important to know: How old are you, what city you live as your full name.
And I want you to write every detail about yourself. Now I finish my first letter and I will eagerly await your response. If you write me a reply, I will be happy to write you a letter next. Which again will try to explain about yourself and your life.

Your new friend Marina!!!

Here's it's little picture, Bless her.

And the all important headers
Quote:
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxgmail.com
Received: by 10.142.163.12 with SMTP id l12cs5542wfe;
Thu, 26 Mar 2009 21:09:28 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.204.57.13 with SMTP id a13mr536948bkh.205.1238126965685;
Thu, 26 Mar 2009 21:09:25 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from maild.rambler.ru (maild.rambler.ru [81.19.66.33])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 24si627944bwz.112.2009.03.26.21.09.24;
Thu, 26 Mar 2009 21:09:25 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 81.19.66.33 as permitted sender) client-ip=81.19.66.33;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 81.19.66.33 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from [10.76.2.84] (unknown [91.144.161.139])
(Authenticated sender: [email protected])
by maild.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 89D1B86A27
for <[email protected]>; Fri, 27 Mar 2009 07:09:22 +0300 (MSK)
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 07:09:15 +0300
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.99.27) Professional
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: Hello!
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------CB13E1639C85AD6"

State/Region: 45
City: Yoshkar-ola
Latitude: 56.6369
Longitude: 47.8711

So that's just how easy it is, Wonder if it can cook, More as this match in heaven progresses

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You certainly have the necessary style to have the women flocking to you babe. Wink

And you treat them so nicely too. Twisted Evil

Maybe I should send you my mail address, especially if you cook as good as you look.

Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahh yes

They really dont care what you look like

I used a few different pictures for various profiles but they seemed to keep on the same theme

Using these avatars

I was able to have some very atractive young ladies trying to get my attention

I dont know exactly what i would have done if they wanted a more natural photo of me

I still laugh now thinking of their opening scripts that say how handsome I looked Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
machobuster
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to post a message sended to me by this scammerin which she says that I´m the man she was looking for all of her life she expresses how much she loves me:
MARINA ([email protected])
Enviado: viernes, 17 de julio de 2009 02:47:26 a.m.

1 archivo adjunto
x_a6ae356...jpg (29.8 KB)

Hello my love! very convincing

How are you? I think that you all are well, my love! warming up to get to a mood to give away anything
My dear I am so glad that you wrote to me again. When I read your letter I become very good at heart and I am more and more want to see you, my love! My darling, I love you and I can not live without you I want as soon as possible to come to thee, my prince and I think that my dream will soon come true. My dear I still think about you and our love with you. I can not sleep at night because my head only you, my love!

My dear you are my dream all my life you are the person who really needs me and I wish that our hearts were together as a unit. My dear, I want to be your wife, I want to have on your children, I just want to be with you, my dear prince!
Code:
[b]just knocking your head of with sweet words ![/b]
d how much I need to pay for a tourist visa to travel to you, my love. And I was told that I need to enter into a contract with the agency that I will pay for a visa to travel to you, my prince! Laughing I don´t live in UK , I could be a king waw!
But here is the punch line

My dear, I need 465 euros to pay for a tourist visa to travel to you, my prince. I want you to help me with this money. You do not refuse me, my love? My dear to me is a very huge amount and I can not do without your assistance. I ask that you helped me. My dear once I learned about the amount that I need, I tried to take with friends and relatives but they both denied me because they, too, is a big amount as for me, my love! My dear, I just went to the bank to take credit but I refused and there because I have a very small salary and I can not give credit. My dear, I do not know what I do. My only hope is dear to thee, my prince! My dear, I ask you that you helped me. I was able to pay for a tourist visa and came to you that we were happy. My dear, I pray thee that thou has sent me money as soon as possible because I desire to see your grief, my love! My dear, I ask not deny me my request because I am very very much want to come to you, my love! My dear, I think you understand me and try to help me. I love you very much and want to be with you only with you my dear! My dear, I will eagerly await a response from you soon and I think that you will help me and soon we'll be together, my love! I ask you to write me as soon as possible, my love! I will wait. Many many sweet kisses only for you my love! Waiting for a quick response!

this only has been a week of emailig to this point

Your love for the century, and soon the wife Marina!

My address: Sovetskaya 7 Flat 65

Postcode: 424000
My advice all who are in contac with this scammer realise that you have a professional scammer . don´t send any money.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater machobuster

Quote:
My dear, I need 465 euros to pay for a tourist visa to travel to you, my prince

I'd like a dollar for every time I'd heard that line. So did you send her the money.

Firstly tell her that you where unable to send the money, due to the fact that she silly bitch, that she is failed to send you a full address. I mean these things are important. Not that Western Onion would care, But it's important to you, She's the love of her life.

So you got a money request after a week,, No no. tell her it's far to early, and you hardly know her, And you feel that you should share an e-mail exchange for at least 3 months before you could consider a visit. besides there's 4 others all lined-up and ready to visit..
Has she sent you a pile of photo's. If not why not.
And your not a Rocking horse, you don't have a wooden dick, So it's one at a time thanks.

here it is, bless it's little black heart
Is this where you found her, all alone and unloved,
http://alla.la/profile.php?com=10&id=72914

No sign of it on Romance Scam or Scam Digger

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic