SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

LOOKER.COM

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got total control of the 4 websites and staff removed the scammers with a huge attack on 70,000 of them. I now seem very abandoned and I need someones who will continue to arrive on the sites and attack them. I work to screw them up as much as possible. It is important to work for social networking sites and we wish to expand Blacklooker. Date looker is to shut down on the 15th July. I am site manager and recommended this to owner. If you see my posts then you wiil see what a change I have brought. I .need quiet and dedicated help to continue.

And having once turned round, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell.
Lose 10 kgs of belly fat an hour with our weight loss programme
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Began!

I don't quite understand what you are talking about? Are you talking about shutting down fake or fraudulent sites? We do that in the Fake Bank forum.

I guess I am not sure what you mean by 'attacking them' Confused

Can you explain more?

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dora,

The LOOKER sites are dating sites. Began Steele has taken over four sites with "looker" in their names, and he has banned over 70,000 scammers' profiles from the sites.

I believe he's looking for volunteers to roam the sites and bait scammers, or at least point them out to site admins, in an effort to hasten the cleaning process. Wink

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Titania! I was a bit confused. Guess I don't spend enough time with the Romance baiters, eh? Laughing

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do I get to have hot sex with randy blonde 18-25 year old girls every night? Embarassed

(Yes .. but only in your dreams you perv!) Laughing

Actually I'm so "out of it" I thought "Lookers" hmmm that's a genuine car dealership in the north west region of England, what's someone attacking them for and posting about it on 419Eater ....
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We need someone who will help keep the places clean. We have member verification on two sites. Datelooker is shutting down. Latino looker doesn't have that. Primarily we remove the mass mailers that sneak in there, but not always if the word filters can trash their stupid messages. We just ban then. and remove in a few days. We don't bait on the site. It's boring really

And having once turned round, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell.
Lose 10 kgs of belly fat an hour with our weight loss programme
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic