SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Well played.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
douglington
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had a lad mailing me from Australia - 203.55.231.100 and I knew damn well that the IP address was a well-used open proxy for the scammers.
I kindly sent him a link to my lovely photo of myself (not me of course) at a "company staff meeting".
What he didn't know was that it was hosted on my home server (via my domain hosted elsewhere) and in his excitement he forgot to cover himself up. Thanks Apache Access Log - 41.191.108.130 - shocking stuff that it resolves to Nigeria.

The best part of this is
Quote:
"I was born and brought up here in London in city of Borough.; I am the only child to my parents. I am a chattered accountant. I attended Cambridge university. I am working as foreign exhcnage manager Of the my bank."

I never knew that London had its own city named Borough before now. Or that accountants were so chatty. Nice to see that Cambridge now caters for lads and their appalling spelling. Smile
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you know Borough, in London, very well. Name certain places there, and ask him if he remembers them. Far better he writes nonsense about non-existent places to everyone out there. The misspellings are good too. In fact, if he spells an impressively large word correctly, you should point out his error. Wink

It's always good to educate your lad.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
douglington
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do know Borough in London quite well. Smile
limburger
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's funny that some lads are a little confused about London for some reason. I had a lad with a similar confusion as yours (London is a country) but also had one claiming she was living in a refugee camp in London.

Ah! maybe the refugee camp is located in Borough?

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot --Steve F
Smcfar
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have my first lad on the hook and hope to do as well as you in this.
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ask him if he knows Chipping Sodbury in London. He will only know it if he calls it Sodding Chipbury, as all locals do Smile

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic