SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ha ha ha!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8143364.stm
Quote:
Children taking part in a study to measure how much exercise they do fooled researchers by attaching their pedometers to their pet dogs.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Smart buggers. I thought we were only supposed to take 3000 steps per day? Confused

If they were forced to do the study, then I fully sympathise. If it was optional, then they are just plain wrong.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Madhatter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahahah

Gotta love inginuity.

Closed lad accounts X 3
Ms Mockinatrix
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What would be really smart if one kid came up with the idea, then charged all the other kids to find out what the smart idea was.
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

even with the altered results... they stil walk more than i do on average O.o, athough i do go walkies every now and then Surprised

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic