SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Craig's List Scam in the News

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Check linky:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,536294,00.html

Basically, a mother found a photo of her own baby (lifted from an online blog) announcing that the baby is an orphan in an African orphanage in need of adoption.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Fungus
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately the lad's e-mail addy has been shut down by Yahoo and it bounces.

I will send oracle to you and your family to torment you people,i will send Ogun, Oya, Sango,Obatala,Obatarisa ,sanpono, ofo emi ile, gbigbona, olode, esu, and Iku ojiji to you and your family...Samuel Kayode

Ogun, Oya, Sango,Obatala,Obatarisa ,sanpono, ofo emi ile, gbigbona, olode, esu, and Iku ojiji will bombarb you and your family this year (Amen)
You and your great great generations will die in the darkness.
Thunder will fire you and folks to death
Bastard. Idiot......Both from Bradston Higgston
junaeroplane
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

a much better punishment would have been to release it to this forum....
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, that's a new one on me! And it's a horrific modality. Preying on people who want to adopt a baby? Yeesh. Evil or Very Mad

I would LOVE to bait that lad. I have a soft place in my heart for the victims of adoption scams...because, well, I was one. I'm an adoptive parent. My kids are now in their late teens. But back when we were first trying to adopt, we got taken by a girl who was only pretending to be pregnant. She scammed about $1200 from us, and thousands from five other couples she was scamming at the same time. Fortunately she did get caught, and went to jail. And we went on to be successful in our pursuit of parenthood.

But the people who prey on couples trying to adopt are the worst kinds of humans, and deserve any pain we can dole out.

If anyone hears of a similar scam that is baitable, please let me know. I'll set aside all my other baits and go after them with all claws out!

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic