SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Got a good lad hooked, need advice as to where to go.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DaBob
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So this one is my first lad that I've managed to hang on to. He wanted to get a live chat going (so did I), but I missed the times we set up (no big deal), and he's getting a little flustered, but I think I've got him hooked. Because we missed with the chat, he's going to mail everything over. I gave him a completely bogus address. I'm just wondering where I should go from here. I am planning on sending him a real nasty email in a few days about the papers not arriving, but after that, I have no idea what I should do with this lad.

Ideas?
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What kind of scam is he running?

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Madhatter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

when you say a bogus address did you mean a real (but not yours) address or a non existant address, i hope it was the later.

Closed lad accounts X 3
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So where is the header and email to show he is a scammer?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where is he saying he is? Where do the headers on the email indicate he is? If I have a scammer who is in the country s/he says s/he is, then I like to think about sending him ti meet me in an adjacent country. That is a safari, and it will earn you a Safari

However, many scammers use a modality that puts them in another country, for example one unsolicited scammer email I received went on about the Phillipines, a box, with a gajillion dollars, etc, when, in fact, the lad was in Nigeria.

Now, sending a nasty email is fun, and can be productive. That is called "slapping". However, I hardly ever slap, and it is usually either a lad I am tired of, or a lad so hooked I could pull his teeth out with pliers and he would still love me. Perhaps a better tact is to act confused, and commiserate with him about how difficult it all is.

Makes sure he sends copies as PDF, and that he sends receipts of the shipping the original documents. The best thing is to keep him busy.

My longest lad was on the hook for 10 months, by no means a record here at Eater. I got four safari's from this lad, including two that were done by dolla choppas seeking to steal from the lad who was seeking to steal from my character, Connie.

Bait slow, and have fun. Make your lad do all the work.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where is he saying he is? Where do the headers on the email indicate he is? If I have a scammer who is in the country s/he says s/he is, then I like to think about sending him ti meet me in an adjacent country. That is a safari, and it will earn you a Safari

However, many scammers use a modality that puts them in another country, for example one unsolicited scammer email I received went on about the Phillipines, a box, with a gajillion dollars, etc, when, in fact, the lad was in Nigeria.

Now, sending a nasty email is fun, and can be productive. That is called "slapping". However, I hardly ever slap, and it is usually either a lad I am tired of, or a lad so hooked I could pull his teeth out with pliers and he would still love me. Perhaps a better tact is to act confused, and commiserate with him about how difficult it all is.

Makes sure he sends copies as PDF, and that he sends receipts of the shipping the original documents. The best thing is to keep him busy.

My longest lad was on the hook for 10 months, by no means a record here at Eater. I got four safari's from this lad, including two that were done by dolla choppas seeking to steal from the lad who was seeking to steal from my character, Connie.

Bait slow, and have fun. Make your lad do all the work.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
DaBob
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm pretty sure this is a 419 scam. He says he a leutenant in Nigeria and has aquired a large sum of money and needs to get it out, yadda, yadda, yadda. I gave him a completely bogus address (I highly doubt there is a Sears Tower in Wichita, Kansas), and I ran an IP trace on him and it looks like he is, in fact, in Nigeria.

Here's the header:

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.231.13.196 with SMTP id d4cs109069iba;
Mon, 6 Jul 2009 07:32:55 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.210.131.6 with SMTP id e6mr764798ebd.29.1246890773813;
Mon, 06 Jul 2009 07:32:53 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web24614.mail.ird.yahoo.com (web24614.mail.ird.yahoo.com [212.82.104.171])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 2si13513027ewy.62.2009.07.06.07.32.50;
Mon, 06 Jul 2009 07:32:52 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 212.82.104.171 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected]) client-ip=212.82.104.171;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 212.82.104.171 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected]) [email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: (qmail 48490 invoked by uid 60001); 6 Jul 2009 14:32:50 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.it; s=s1024; t=1246890770; bh=Q30rfwGQrqJbpci7Qr6Df9OcqtbhNwPe2G6Pnwnq0qk=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.it;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=4eyaA+4Cbz/8POBLZ9OZ8UqhY07qq/ecJIoEq1sAED5VF3vw+pTPSfuf9pHzdVO1z1/6GaUQcgZoNYPncaUQtYg5zVzrPdv8tYjTuHK2CpvRRuewxYxLsxr5HNddHWuVhpjg763V/OdA4gxXIbVC7a2gvE0zESD29SGhri9/PRU=;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG: Hp7DhPAVM1l_rjWfo14F2q5.AnvtSXo68deBEBlzuiYcnw84tB3WTJFvrs4wqtn1i8..EhGf3UR6S12MdC7CFdKvNCWAnwUQ_0w830kkpoelFkPnOXKGb1Z6Qv1nTWgJNkakb5KUDZhw.9uhnZIRpbaph_I9j8IwgU4qoIqnIcjARHoOU6hS7rpLP9NiQF9NR6U1WXCpaPMCv4wIuGytUF466iDXHQku.TDnxWbPnMWio.s9rDNNFq6G59uhi6fWKnNmkBskZsl0RTXxcUA-
Received: from [41.219.146.226] by web24614.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 06 Jul 2009 14:32:50 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/5.4.17 YahooMailWebService/0.7.289.15
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 14:32:50 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: More Info From Lt Col Savimbi
To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-220209847-1246890770=:48113"

--0-220209847-1246890770=:48113
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic