SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nothing fancy yet...but I get a minor trophy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ishkabibble
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've finally got something on the hook now for more than a week. I keep getting promoted up the chain, first from the "I'm dying in a hospital" to "I am her lawyer and she died" and I am now at "You have to email this person at the bank".

I am baiting from two directions, the first ("M3rwyn") originally contacted, and now also the friend ("Peter") that was looped into the conversation.

The funny thing is I now have the "lawyer" responding to Peter on where M3rwyn has gone.....see apparently M3rwyn is pretty loopy and all these celeb deaths have unhinged him. He's now on a quest to get into the Michael Jackson memorial service and only online sporatically. Peter is frantic trying find M3rwyn and has the lawyer responding with this:

Quote:

Mr Peter,

I got this email from M3rwyn

Hello Bruce,

My apologies. I have been travelling, trying to get to Los Angles in time for Michael's memorial service. I didn't win one of the tickets to see it inside (wouldn't that have been amazing?!). I am hoping I can find a place that isn't too expensive to stay and be there for all the events. I consider this a little present to myself to replace my previous vacation that was spoiled.

....in previous email exchanges with the "lawyer", M3rwyn was treating himself to the "Pleistocene Mud Baths" spa when the celebs (and a friend tossed in for good measure) started dying ....

Hope this gives you an idea of where he could possibly be.

Bruc3 Mauric3 (Esq)

The bolding is the scammer's and the red is me of course.

M3rwyn is deeply troubled, a previous email exchange that somehow got sent to the lawyer instead of friend Peter whom Merwyn "thought" he was addressing it to (just how do these kind of mistakes happen?!):

...from most recent to the origin of the conversation (perhaps read from the bottom up for continuity) between the two friends that the lawyer then accidentally received....his response follows (oh, and Peter's spelling and inventive words are intended - he's also not the sharpest pencil....)

Quote:

To: [email protected] .... this is the lawyer accidentally receiving M34wyn's note to Peter
Subject: RE: This will all pass! You can do it!
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 21:12:16 +0100

Peter,

I am upset with you now. Why didn't you say what you meant: http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/editorials/2009389404_edit27star.html

What is THIS about !! I didn't even hear he had DIED!

DIED PETER! MOTHER OF ALL THAT IS HOLEY!!!!! ED DIED!!! TOOOOO!!!!!

That means he died.

That means Farrah died. And Michael. And Billy. And my friend. And my other friend (you don't know her). "her" is the original scammer that contacted M3rwyn from the hospital and the lawyer informed him has now unfortunately succumed to her problems

All in one week.

I am scared. What is going on??!!! WHAT IS GOING ON??!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: [email protected] ....M3rwyn
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 15:41:22 -0400

Ok Mer, you have to stop. You really do. There are all kinds of news storys and you can find many more sad ones. But you shouldnt. Mer please listen to me and just stop looking at these and let yousef rest. OK?

Peter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 20:30:15 +0100

OH MY GOD!!!! SOMEBODY KILLED BILLY MAYES!!!!!!

LOOK!!!! http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31596003/ns/us_news-life/?GT1=43001

This is so aweful!!! SO AWEFUL!!!!! I hated that Shamwow guy trying to take credit for Billy Mayes way of of of ..... I am so sad right NOW! The police say they are investigating!!! I KNOW they know who did it. ANOTHER ONE HAS DIED!!!! AGAIN!!!!!

I knew I should have not bought that Shamwow guys stuff and stuck to cleaning with Oxyclean. It's more natural anyways. Do you think somehow....you know?

God bless.

Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 15:20:14 -0400

Mer,

Please take a break from everything and just relax. Don't watch any more television and get off the internet. You will just get upset and thet's what they want so thet you keep watching and see all the ads. You have enough stuff and just need to take it easy. OK?

Peter

Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 20:11:57 +0100

Peter,

You are my one and only good friend right now. Please don't be upset with my weaknesses. Things are all very complicated at the moment and you have no inkling what I am working for. I wish I could explain. M3rwyn is refering to the scam obliquely here I saw you call but I can't talk on the phone right now as I am working to understand all this. My GOD everything happens to ME. M3rwyn is such a narcissist

What do you mean Ed McMahon's family is sad too? M3rwyn is about to find another brick laid on his "load" when he discovers Ed's death Of course they would be with all these terrible things happening. I think if I hear about anyone else dying this week I will never go out shopping again. I will just shop from the television ads. I like those. in a previous email exchange with the lawyer M3rwyn bewailed that he couldn't win any of his eBay auctions for Farrah or Michael memorabilia

God bless.

Subject: This will all pass! You can do it!
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 15:06:33 -0400

Hiya Mer,

I got your phone message. I almost couldn't understand you. Why are you letting all this upset you so much?

I know you are a carious person. You knnow that these things happen! Things are hash right now of course. Just think how others are coping. Do you think Ed McMohn's family isn't sad too?

I called you and I know you're theyre but not answer. Please pick up the phone.

Take care of you.

Peter

So, what did our lawyer think of all this insanity? Personally I thought I'd gone way over the top...

Quote:

Sent: 01 July 2009 01:05:55
To: M3rwyn xxxxx ([email protected])

OK. I guess you really need to have a rest. But how long do you intend to have a break? Let me know

We're all now searching for M3rwyn....perhaps something in the news around the memorial service will be of use....

Regards,

Last edited by Ishkabibble on Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ishkabibble
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Such a resonable scammer. And well spoken too.

M3rwyn has seen all he is going to see in LA and somehow...well you can see it unfold here. First, some fake email traffic between him and his always suffering friend Peter. Somehow this always ends up getting sent to the lawyer and he can't...well I'll let him tell you

First the fake stuff - M3rwyn to Peter after finally surfacing in LA

Quote:

Subject: Crummy crooks
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 19:59:32 +0100

Peter

I am so angry. I thought people would be more honest. I bribed this guy to let me have his Michael Jackson ticket to get inside and when I got to the gate they said it was FAKE! I paid that guy $1000 CASH for it!!!!!!!!

Bastard.

Anyway. There's lots of people here that is for sure. It's like a real party. Everyone is singing and dancing and having a great time.

Did you hear that they are saying Michael doesn't have his brain?!!! They kept it?!!! That is so disgusting. It makes me really think that he isn't really dead. I bet there is going to be something we will hear and this will all be a big hoax!

Back to the music! Some chick just flashed her boobs outside the internet cafe!!!!!

Peter has great patience for his loopy friend but is aware he's one celeb death short of appearing on the nightly news.

So anyway there's some babble back and forth between fake friends and then Mer is out of money and asking the lawyer for some cash!

I've included the rest of the loopy M3rwyn and Peter dialogue in there (in reverse order) if you're interested in the nuttiness the lawyer is putting up with...

Quote:

--- On Wed, 8/7/09, Merwyn Bogue <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: FW: Crummy crooks
Date: Wednesday, 8 July, 2009, 6:02 AM

Hi Bruce!

Is there any chance you could help me with an advance from Ahrimah's legacy???? I'm a little stuck for cash at the moment in LA and its goin to be all night and into tomorrow for Peter to get to the bank for me.

I would reallly really apprecaite it. You are a good friend.

To: [email protected] M3rwyn
Subject: RE: Crummy crooks
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 01:26:46 -0400

Mer,

Again?! Fine. The bank here doesn't open until 9 so you will have to wait the night. Serves you right you know.

The Director as called the planning meeting for Thursday at 10 so you have better get back here quick. I don't want to eplicate it for you.

Peter

Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 05:38:23 +0100

Hi Peter!

A fellow is letting me send this on his laptop in the Starbucks. Can you send me some money somehow?! I've spent everything getting here and that stupid ticket ripoff. I can't even get a hotel room. Maybe if you could deposit money in the bank or something then I could withdraw it here. I would pay back with a dinner when I get back how's that?!

To: [email protected] M3rwyn
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 16:02:20 -0400

Mer

Where the hell have you been my friend?! We have been calling you and emailing you. Why haven't you answered? We are supposed to be doing the Africa mission planning and you show up in LA?!

Really, you have to get back here and stop this.

Please give me a call and tell me when you are planning to be back. The Director has asked about you and I didn't tell him what is going on. Pretty soon he is going to call the planning meeting for us to present and you aren't going to be there! He hates that!

Peter

Subject: Crummy crooks
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 19:59:32 +0100

Peter

I am so angry. I thought people would be more honest. I bribed this guy to let me have his Michael Jackson ticket to get inside and when I got to the gate they said it was FAKE! I paid that guy $1000 CASH for it!!!!!!!!

Bastard.

Anyway. There's lots of people here that is for sure. It's like a real party. Everyone is singing and dancing and having a great time.

Did you hear that they are saying Michael doesn't have his brain?!!! They kept it?!!! That is so disgusting. It makes me really think that he isn't really dead. I bet there is going to be something we will hear and this will all be a big hoax!

Back to the music! Some chick just flashed her boobs outside the internet cafe!!!!!

The lawyer's wonderful response!

Quote:

Re: FW: Crummy crooks‏
Sent: 08 July 2009 14:00:24
To: Merwyn Bogue ([email protected])

Hello M3rwyn,

I sincerely do not understand you. I am not in custody of Amir4h's money that's why I told you to send an email to the bank. I have given you the format on how you are to go about it. You have been having time to write me and I do not know why you have not had the time to write the bank.
You are to contact the bank for the funds.

Bruce Mauric3

I like him. I think he is going to be fine.
Ishkabibble
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Loopy M3rwyn has been pestering our patient lawyer for dearly departed Amir4h’s obituary and will. Today the will came.

It is a joy to see one’s work come to fruition (sorry for the poor quality - the lawyer will be hearing about this).

Enjoy M3rwyn’s details appearing in the “Family Clause” of a will, crafted only moments before the heroine’s tragic demise I must assume. Damn lawyer spelled my name wrong!

Quote:

Sent: 09 July 2009 02:46:09
To: M3rwyn Bogu3 ([email protected])

I have attached the necessary documents which the bank will need, Please handle this documents with care and they should be kept in your custody. You are not to share this with anyone. It's private. I want you to prepared to get the funds transferred to you without any form of delay. Also I tried calling you on the phone number which you gave me but there was no answer. I want you to give me a time when I should call you. There are other things I will like to discuss with you.

Have a nice day.

Bruc3 M4uric3 (Esq)

Hmmm...a phone call eh? I'd used the K9(?) service and forgotten about giving him that number. It has a generic "Hi there leave a message" greeting. I am open to suggestions on how to direct this discussion.

Regards,
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic