SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Elwood Blues vs. Barrister Hernani Baharudin

View next topic
View previous topic

fatherblues
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my first scam letter I have ever received so I decided to take some tips from you good people here and have some fun with him. I am pretending to be Father Elwood Blues (of Blues Brothers fame) of the 1st Baptist Church of Soul Revival. Let's see how this goes. I did borrow my first letter from the famous "Tale of the Painted Breast" episode, so my apologies to Shiver Metimbers for my slight plagurism, but I figured it was ok in this context to fool a scammer.

Quote:
from Father Elwood Blues <[email protected]>
to Barrister Hernani Baharudin <[email protected]>
date Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 9:43 AM
subject Re: Dear Sir/Madam,

Follow up message
Father Elwood Blues
Donations & Finances
1st Baptist Church of Soul Revival
Kentucky, USA

Dear Barrister Hernani Baharudin,

I am extremely sorry to hear about the passing of your client. May he go with God in peace and forgiveness. I would dearly love to help you however my ministry forbids me from entering any business deal with partners who are not part of our faith. Our order is very devout and charitable and run as a very close family. I am sorry but there is nothing more I can do for you.

If you ever decide to join our faith then of course I could help you both with my experience and financial support.

I wish you well in your endeavor my brother.

Blessings,

Father Elwood Blues
Donations & Finances - 1st Baptist Church of Soul Revival
- Hide quoted text -

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 1:43 AM, Barrister Hernani Baharudin <[email protected]> wrote:

HERNANI BAHARUDIN & CO
Blok A, Lot A – C1, Aked MARA
Jalan. Sg. Korok
06000 Jitra, Kedah
Malaysia

Dear Sir/Madam,

This might not be the appropriate channel to contact you but situation necessitated this medium. However, I am sincerely sorry for any inconveniency this may bring your way.

I am Barrister Hernani Baharudin, personal attorney to late Mr. Ephraim Kitano, a foreign client of mine, who died as a result of heart-related condition on the 10th June, 2003. His heart condition was due to the death of all the members of his family in the Air Flight Crash in Iran while flying from Tehran to Khorramabad Aired Tuesday, 12 February, 2002, 16:21 GMT as reported on http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1815680.stm

I have contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my client before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this deposit valued at $17.4million dollars is lodged. The bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin, or the account will be confiscated. Since then I have made several enquiries to locate any of my Client’s extended relatives but this proved unsuccessful.

My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my named client after all these several unsuccessful attempts and since it’s not compulsory that the next-of-kin must be a blood relation to the deceased. I can not openly present my self as the next of kin to the deceased because all the documents show that I am his lawyer. Be informed that a next-of-kin can be anybody, friends or Organization, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. Then we can share the amount on a mutually agreed-upon percentage. All legal documents to back up your claim as my client's next-of-kin will be provided. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through.

This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. If this business proposition offends your moral values, do accept my apology. I must use this opportunity to implore you to exercise the utmost indulgence to keep this matter confidential, whatever your decision, while I await your prompt response. Please contact me at once to indicate your interest

Best Regards,
Barrister Hernani Baharudin
Attorney.
fatherblues
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update: New Letter from Barrister and My response. Lets see if I can get him to send me a photo and spend lots of money on clothes and hopefully genuine ray-bans.

Quote:
from Barr. Hernani Baharudin <[email protected]>
to Father Elwood Blues
date Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 9:24 PM
subject LET'S PROCEED!

Attention
How are you and your family?. We both serve one GOD, and we were created by one GOD so don't discriminate. Anyway, if you are interested in this venture Kindly provide your contact number for easy and smooth communication between us. All I need now is your cooperation to file in your name as the next of kin, because in the record there is no known successor to this deposit of the deceased.My Late client Ephraim Kitano who died without a will and based on the situation at hand due to time constraint,if this fund is not claimed the government will confiscate this fund.

I got your contact in a research company in China during a course of looking for person that can handle this important transaction and hence i contacted you.

Furthermore, My Late client Ephraim Kitano,who hails from Valette Malta (Europe) lived all his life here in Malaysia,He was an oil contractor and that is how he made his money.The funds are in a local bank here in Malaysia ,and death record of my Late client, Late Mr.Ephraim Kitano is with me. However as you may understand these documents cannot be given out except I am certain that you are ready to co-operate with me.

All documents relating to this transaction will be given to you as we progress.I want this done so that I can use a good part of my share to help the poor and the needy and for charity works. You shall receive 45% for your assistance.

I will be handling the issue of obtaining this documents and I will take care of the financial aspect of obtaining these documents from the high court here in Malaysia but that does not mean you will not be called upon if need be I mean financially.

However, I must assure you that this transaction is safe and all modalities is in place to ensure that this is done in a legitimate way without a single breach of law. Based on your maximum cooperation, we will finalise this transaction within ten working days. As an experience lawyer I will never involve myself in anything illegal, so you don't have to worry as this transaction is 100% risk free.
Again I guarantee that all is under control and you have nothing to worry about,Just grant me your full cooperation and keep this transaction close at heart.I will be more delighted to hear from you soonest.

Best Regards,
Barrister Hernani Baharudin
Attorney.

Quote:
from Father Elwood Blues
to "Barr. Hernani Baharudin" <[email protected]>
date Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 2:48 PM
subject Re: LET'S PROCEED!

Barrister Hernani Baharudin,

My family, flock, and I are well. Thank you for asking. I would gladly provide my contact number to you, however we are practicing silence this month in memorial to Reverend Michel Jakson who passed onto God 5 years ago. We are still allowed to communicate via email, just not with our voices. I am glad you are going to donate a portion of your money to charity. Such selfless acts are very important to us here at the 1st Baptist Church of Soul Revival. You sound like an experienced lawyer with a good heart. However as good will to the church and as a start to the transaction, I require you to perform some basic acts of genuflection that will allow you to join our order. Like I stated in my previous email, I am not able to conduct business with someone unless they have joined our flock. I would like to help you my son, if you are willing become a sheep in my blessed flock.

Our order praises God and Heaven through body interaction. We believe that passionate song and dance as a form of meditation brings us closer to God. We have had many of our worshipers have profound religious experiences during mass. The first step you will need to take will be to obtain the appropriate robes. Our order's dress is a black suit, white collared shirt, black tie and a black fedora hat like this one ( http://www.wotparty.com/images/WP00007.jpg ). We also wear dark black sunglasses in order to dull the sense of sight which allows our other senses to perform better and opens the sixth sense which helps bring us closer to HIM. Please try and obtain these sunglasses if you can ( http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31Sv30CbNSL._SS400_.jpg ) They are Ray-Ban Wayfarers and we wear that brand as the original owner of that company and all the following owners have been ordained ministers in our church. I don't know where you can buy them in your country but please try and obtain the correct ones. If you do I will pass your name onto one of the ministers I know in that company and I will have him refund your money for them.

If you would like to proceed with this business deal (I hope you do as I am looking forward to donating the 45% you say I will receive to a charity that helps troubled children in our area) please obtain this uniform and provide a picture of yourself attached to your next email so I know that you are ready to proceed to the next step to salvation and enter into our flock.

Many Blessings,

Father Elwood Blues
Donations & Finances - 1st Baptist Church of Soul Revival

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic