SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dolla chop and replies from the lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My character told the lad that the money was already picked up by a Mr. Hassan.

Somewhat later I created a chopper account and wrote the following to him
Quote:
HAU FAR MUGUN. I CHOPPED UR DOLLA BICOS U DEY TOO STUPID FO PROTECT UR EMAIL BOX. U GET DI LOT FO LEARN LITTLE BOI.
ALI H@SSAN

He first replied to his victim
Quote:
DEAR FLUFFY,
I am confused of what you are talking about.
The hassan you are is unknown to me.
I believe the Hassan you might be one of the office in Western Union, because no body can have the access to pick up the money, hence the MTCN Number is not clear. and it is unbelivable to me that, the money was pick up by another person.

Please, I appeal in the name of God, because the security company has given me 48hrs to produce the acutal money signed by me, and if this fees are not paid/deposited on the stipulated date, our claims may not be honoured.

Please, note that the major information needed for the claiming money from the WESTERN UNION world wide are as follows:

MTCN NUMBER CONTROL NUMBER:
SEBDER's FIRST NAME
SENDERS LAST NAME
TEXT QUESTION FROM THE SENDER:
TEXT ANSWER FROM THE SENDER

NOTE: the last and fist must not be ABBREVIATED, must be written FULL.
Without this nformation the money will be loss and any officer in the WESTERN UNION can pick up the money anywhere in the world, because it wll reflect in the WESTERN UNION computer in the country of the destination..

Please,I appeal n the name of God, you resend the money again to the security company this time for security reasons.

Here is the information you will use to resend the money and i beleieve the money will be secured.

RECEIVE'S NAME: N3LS0N DURU
ADDRESS: No. 4, IGE STREET, LAGOS, NIGERIA

AS soon you make the payment, email me immediatelly or text to me on my phone 234-xxxx MTCN CONTROL NUMBER and THE SENDER NAME as written in the WESTERN UNION FROM including the TEXT QUESTION and TEXT ANSWER FROM THE SENDER.Please i need your phone number to call you please.

I will appreciate you do that for me.

Thanks and GOd .
R0timi Adams.

A few minutes later to the chopper Twisted Evil

Quote:
Subject: Not all that goes to bed wake up.

Actually,,,i never regret that, cos Life goes on,,
but,, u shall regret betterly,,,cos no one takes what belong to a child and see the child cry without looking back. i know you if you taught i did not know,
I promise you,,,that not all that goes to bed wake up.

some condition chanege for better some change for worse,,, get my money back and send to my ACC NUMBER or i get you sleep within 7days...and not wake up again.If you need ACC number let me know.

you act as my brother and yu always seat together work and suffer alltime,, but,, why do u chose to wicked me?
please, i will not regret to loss you, but if that be i ve no option.
R0TIMI ADAMS
TONY.

Strangely he used a total different mail account for this (DAVI J0HN <[email protected]>)

He wants his money back and it should be transfered to his ACC number. That'll be one more for Alan Twisted Evil

BTW: this is the lad that put together the shredded WU slip @ http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=168111&highlight= Laughing

Edited a few times for corrections Embarassed

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicely played. Time to start referring to his mother's recent dalliance with the livestock. Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Thanks.

I offered him 50% of the money I stole from him.

His reply:

Quote:
ok. in all things, we grow everyday and out of quarrels or conflct best are friend for better understanding.

I am ok by the 50% or more are you pleases. because i sufered so much for the job, and things are not thesame.

SEND IT TO THIS ACCOUND NAME:
BANK NAME: WEMA BANK PLC.
EGBEDA BRANCH,LAGOS. NIGERIA.
A/C NAME: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxc Cool
A/C NUMBER: xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Cool

TO BE HONEST, I WILL LIKE US TO WORK TOGETHER, MOSTLY ON TRANSFER AND OTHER TRANSACTION.

THX.
NOTE; CALL ME IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY VIA:080xxxxxx.

Any baiters I can pass to him now being a lad myself Laughing PM me Wink

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic