SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

You have been scammed scam!

View next topic
View previous topic

Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today in my mail I've found this
Quote:

BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION
D4ng0t3 H0us3,
Aguy1 Ir0ns1 Str33t,
Maitama District, Abuja.
TEL: +XXX .
E-mail: [email protected](dot)c0m
The Brit1sh H1gh C0mmissi0n in N1geria

ATTENTION;

The British High Commission in Nigeria, Benin Republic, Ghana and Burkinafaso, South Africa,Togo, Senegal In collaboration with UK (London) Anti-Crime Squad received a report of scam against you and other British/US citizens and Malaysia, etc. whom the country of Nigeria/Benin, Burkinafaso, Ghana And UK (London) Anti-Crime Squad have recompensed you due to meeting held with Four countries Government and the world high commissions against fraud activities by the Four country Citizens.

Your name was among those scammed as listed by the Nigeria Financial Intelligent Unit (NFIU). A re compensation has been issued out in ATM DEBIT CARD to all the affected victims and has been already in distribution to all the bearers. Your ATM CARD was among those that was reported undelivered as at last Friday and we wish to advise you to see to the instructions of the Committee to make sure you receives your ATM CARD immediately for your usage.

NFIU further told us that the use of Nigeria Couriers and the Benin was abolished due to interception activities noticed in the above mentioned courier services in Benin, Nigeria and Ghana and thereby have made a concrete arrangement with the DHL Courier Company for a safe delivery to your door-step once the beneficiary meets up the demand of the conveyance.

We advise that you do the needful to make sure the NFIU dispatches your recompense on Friday. You are assured of the safety of your ATM CARD and availability and be advised that you should stop further contacts with all the fake lawyers and security companies who in collaboration scammed you.

Get back to us as soon as possible to check if the delivery date suits you. You are advised to send also your direct mobile or telephone number for easier communication.

You are to contact directly the office of the Consular by sending the below information to enable easy communication and quick delivery at: [email protected]

Full Name.........................................................
Location (Country)............................................
Tel....................................................................
Preferred Delivery Address................................

In Service

Sus4n (Secret4ry)

Don't get scammed Exclamation Laughing
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^

This kind of scam is widely know as "Recovery-Scam". When the lad feels, that the victim has twiged the scam he will try something like this one to get a few bucks more. Evil or Very Mad

The good news is, here is a lad who is willing to read all your complaints about thos bastards scammers. And, as a baiters scam story is allways so sprecial, he may easily be taken offscript. Very Happy

Receiving this may be at least a little honor to your baiting skills, as the lad must assume that your victim character has really invested some bucks into scam schemes Cool

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic