SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Trials and Tribulations of Frank Larry

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MrWenchie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was looking to sell a Fujitsu Lifebook online via Kijiji.com and buysell.com in my city. Where I received the following email from Frank Larry:

"hi Rolly. hope you are good today? hope it's perfectly working? and what is your firm price? the shipping will be to my daughter who went for a charity work in nigeria because she just called me this morning that she needs laptop. so i will have to add extra $80 for the shipping and handling via USPS EXPRESS for her over there. Hope you will accept payment via western union or paypal because am located here in University of western ontario.awaiting for your prompt response.
Frank."

Personally I found his email was very interesting to me for a couple of reasons:

1. They used the University of Western Ontario (in London, Ontario) which I thought was very creative.
2. The shipping instructions said to use the United States Postal Service (USPS) and that we both live in Canada. (I don't think we have that service here) Wink

So I decided to reply and have some found with him and I would blog on the trials and tribulations of Frank Larry, a Nigerian Scammer.

I created a Table of Contents to make the viewing easier:
http://tinyurl.com/neesx7

(Sorry for the link as I wasn't aware of this site until a friend of mine told me about it after I have published the mini-series)

Here are the Final Statistics
Date Started Wednesday June 10, 2009
Date Finished Monday, June 29, 2009

Total Number of Days 20 days

Total Number of Emails
(sent and replied)
As Frank Larry 49 emails
As Paul Chizodie 10 emails
As Prunty Bob 7 emails

Total Number of Phone Calls: 3
Total Number of Minutes: 23 minutes, 25 seconds

Total Number of Images: 19
(excluding smilies)

Geographic locations from email and lookups: London, Ontario, Canada, Lagos, Nigeria, Prague, Czech Republic

Hope you enjoy the read.
Cheers,
bluegator4
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bravo! Bravo! :::golf claps:::

Well done, sir. A tip of the hat and a wag of the Gator's tail to you.

Very Happy
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very well done, congrats!

Easter Egg 2013
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic