SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Jacob osei. I am the Regional Manager of Ecobank Here in acc

View next topic
View previous topic

squire319
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Jacob osei

HELLO PLEASE REPLY ME IS URGENT, THANK YOU.
Saturday, July 4, 2009 8:23 AM
From Mr. Jacob osei Sat Jul 4 06:23:19 2009
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta541.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=mail.ge; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=mail.ge; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 62.168.168.233 (EHLO mail.posta.ge) (62.168.168.233) by mta541.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 04 Jul 2009 19:35:32 -0700
Received: from localhost (relay.caucasus.net [62.168.168.208]) by mail.posta.ge (Postfix) with ESMTP id 4E5AB2D6F4; Sat, 4 Jul 2009 17:23:23 +0400 (GET)
Received: from mail.posta.ge ([62.168.168.233]) by localhost (relay.caucasus.net [62.168.168.208]) (amavisd-new, port 10018) with ESMTP id pEmH52KAYc4q; Sat, 4 Jul 2009 17:27:04 +0400 (GET)
Received: by mail.posta.ge (Postfix, from userid 80) id 8A7AD27508; Sat, 4 Jul 2009 17:23:19 +0400 (GET)
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: HELLO PLEASE REPLY ME IS URGENT, THANK YOU.
MIME-Version: 1.0
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2009 17:23:19 +0400
Add sender to Contacts

Reply-To: [email protected]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
User-Agent: RoundCube Webmail/0.2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Content-Length: 1637
Compact Headers
62.168.168.233 GE Georgia 19 Dushet'is Raioni Tbilisi 41.7250 44.7908 Caucasus Network Ltd.

Dear Friend,

My Name is Jacob osei. I am the Regional Manager of Ecobank Here in accra
Ghana. I got your personal information through my private search on website
base on the important issue at hand.

I write you this proposal in good faith. i am 42 years old married with two
lovely kids. i am a man of peace. i have packaged a financial transaction
that will benefit you and i. as a regional manager of ecobank, it is my
duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city
accra at the end of each business year. On the course of the last year 2008
business report. I discovered that my branch in which i am the manager made
ten million, five hundred thousand united states dollars (us$10,500,000.00)
which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of. I have
placed this funds on what we call escrow call account with no beneficiary.
As an officer of this bank i can not be directly connected to this money.
So my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive this money in your bank
account and get 25% of the total funds as commission.
There are practically no risk involved. It will be a bank to bank transfer:
All i need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of this
fund who made the deposit with my branch so that my head office can order
the transfer to your designated bank account. If you accept to work with me
i will appreciate it very much. Reply me if you think we can work together
so that we can go over the details.

Contact me with my private email Address :- [email protected]

Thanks in advance and my regards to you and your Family.

Yours Truly
Jacob Osei

Thanks for your quick response, i also appreciate your interest and willingness to help actualize this transaction.I wish to let you know that this is a bank-to-bank transfer, I also want you to know that the management of my bank must not know that I'm involved in this transaction.i contacted you so that we can work together with oneness and with your full co-operation the fund will be released in your name. I'm a God fearing person and I'm a Christian, also I want you to be rest assured that this transaction is 100% risk free,

To clarify you more on the source of the fund. The said fund is the Excess profit that was made for the year 2008 at the closing balance of my bank last year. I have kept this fund in an escrow coded account until this date. Since there was no any trace since the fund was deposited in my bank, i now decided to transfer the fund out of Ghana for our benefit. I wish to inform you that this transaction has been packaged in a professional way to benefit both of us. i do not have a foreign bank account where this fund can be transferred and I as a banker can not claim the fund as the owner.

For this reason i have to seek for your assistance to stand as the owner and the fund will be transferred into your provided account. All I require from you is your maximum co-operation as the fund is to be transferred telegraphically from our Head office situated at the Capital City of Accra Ghana. I only require your

1) Home And Office Address
2) Occupation
3) Full Name
4) Age
5) Country Of Origin
6) Cell Phone/Telephone Number

All the above information of yours will be programmed in the network computer database system in my branch as a foreign investor who deposited the said fund in my branch. i will also guide you, as you will apply from our Head office where the fund will be further transferred to your designated bank account. immediately I received the above information of yours I will prepare a back dated Initial deposit slip on your name, as my head office might request for such document at the process of transferring the fund to your bank account.

After the successful transfer of the fund,I will come over to meet you in your country, or any country where you want us to meet for sharing according to already mapped out percentage. i will expect the above information as soon as possible. This is my private telephone number: +233 261 986 066..

With Regards,
Jacob osei

I THOUGHT YOU WERE IN AFRICA USING A RUSSIAN DOMAIN ?

62.168.168.233 GE Georgia 19 Dushet'is Raioni Tbilisi 41.7250 44.7908 Caucasus Network Ltd.

NEXT QUESTION WHY WOULD ANY ONE LEAVE 10 MIL IN A BANK ?

I also want you to know that the management of my bank must not know that I'm involved in this transaction.

WHY ILLEGAL ?

now decided to transfer the fund out of Ghana for our benefit

I THOUGHT YOU DID NOT HAVE A ACCOUNT WITH ANOTHER BANK ?

do not have a foreign bank account where this fund can be transferred and I as a banker can not claim the fund as the owner.

YOU CAN'T PLEASE ELLBORATE ?

1) Home And Office Address - DOES NOT MATTER
2) Occupation - COMPUTER NETWORKEF
3) Full Name
4) Age - DOES NOT MATTER
5) Country Of Origin - USA VIRGIN ISLANDS
6) Cell Phone/Telephone Number - AN WHAT FOR ?

NOW GIVE ME YOUR

2) Occupation
3) Full Name
4) Age
5) Country Of Origin

will also guide you, as you will apply from our Head office where the fund will be further transferred to your designated bank account.

I WILL BET YOU WILL

ANYTHING ELSE ? LET GET DOWN TO BUSINESS
Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

act like you are a real victim, the are greedy and want that money

maybe now your to smart for him ( yes you are, but don't let him know that)

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by [email protected] C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by [email protected] [email protected]
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@squire

Welcome aboard and thanks for sharing your bait here. Diablo has some great advice. Remember you gotta sometimes give details, whether real or not the lad won't know. I know some baiters will give addresses like "blumpkin rd" or "Fonda Cox ave" and the Lad probably is too greedy to care. He wants to chop you, so he'll believe that Dr. Bigusdickus lives in Blumpkin Rd, intercourse, Pa USA.

For phone numbers, get a K7 account @ K7.net. It is free and It'll give you a Seatle, WA number and depending how far you get in your bait, the lad will leave a funny message for you. You can then "pimp his number" and have other baiters call him, posting the results on our beloved eater.

Bait safe and keep up the good work.

Cap419kicker

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal´┐Ż Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
squire319
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My Answer.
Sunday, July 5, 2009 11:07 PM
"Jacob Osei" <[email protected]>
s
To:
"
Dear

here is the answer to your questions.

1.Freedom of making a choice of Domain.

2.Yes as i have told you in my first email that On the course of the last year 2008 business report, I discovered that my branch in which i am the manager made ten million, five hundred thousand united states dollars (us$10,500,000.00) which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of. I have placed this funds on what we call escrow call account with no beneficiary.

3. No, it is not illegal but remember i said the fund has already been placed in an escrow account and with no beneficiary, and my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of. financial report has already been sent to my head office in the capital city accra, that is how it is done at the end of each business year. the report has been published so the left over fund is mine as my fruit of labour.

4. Yes i do not have any account with another bank, what i mean in my statement is that when this fund is transfered into your bank account in USA then we will get rich.

5. Like i answered in number four question, i do not have another bank account with any other bank because i am a big officer in my bank and i have to leave with examples. Moreover the reason why i said i can not claim the fund as the owner is that i will be suspected for having such huge amount of money as a regional manager, so if you stand for the fund as the beneficiary and investor then the fund can be easily be transferred out of Ghana to your designated bank account in USA.

6. Occupation: banker
Fullname: Jacob Osei
Country of Origin: Ghana
Phone number: +233 261 986 066

My dear Brother, i am happy to receive your mail together with your provided informations. I want to let you know that I have contacted you with faith and I will not like you to disappoint me in this transaction. I will want you to promise me in your next mail that you will never betray or abandon me when this fund gets to you in your country because I wouldn't all my sufferings in this transaction to be in vain.

I will want you to also call me as soon as you go through this mail so that we can talk and hear each other's voice. please its important we talk on phone. The moment I receive your kind mail and phone call assuring me that you will never disappoint me when the fund gets into your account then I will proceed in installing your information in our network computer database system.

Regards,
Jacob.

the report has been published so the left over fund is mine as my fruit of labour.
I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS - IF THIS FUND IS YOURS WHY NOT CLAIM IT

Yes i do not have any account with another bank
BUT YET YOU SAY
i do not have another bank account with any other bank because i am a big officer in my bank

I will want you to promise me in your next mail that you will never betray or abandon me when this fund gets to you

WHY NEVER BROTHER

PHONE NUMBER
206-984-3399

I will proceed in installing your information in our network computer database system.

WHAT TYPE OF INFO ?????????
squire319
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he quit writing me

I think he new he was never going to get a thing from except more bs
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
2) Occupation
3) Full Name
4) Age
5) Country Of Origin

Get creative, don't let them think you suspect them.

Lads don't think you are clever enough to find their IP address, and we try not to let on.

With lads they like to feel superior and let's face it that can be hard if you don't appear really dumb!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic