SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout


WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!


 Iordane Pkhakadze my first attempt

View next topic
View previous topic
 
Post new topicReply to topic
Author Message
squire319
Hello I'm New here!


Joined: 05 Jul 2009
Posts: 4


PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From Iordane Pkhakadze Tue Jun 30 13:51:16 2009
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta200.mail.re3.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 98.136.44.41 (HELO n69.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com) (98.136.44.41) by mta200.mail.re3.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 30 Jun 2009 06:51:30 -0700
Received: from [69.147.84.144] by n69.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Jun 2009 13:51:17 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.83] by t6.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Jun 2009 13:51:17 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.97] by t3.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Jun 2009 13:51:17 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp101.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Jun 2009 13:51:17 -0000
Received: (qmail 40732 invoked by uid 60001); 30 Jun 2009 13:51:16 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1246369876; bh=7bgOa4cLsl3DwjvToRggaDCN5CYAQ2gd+JZsIsl1KUk=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=ov1JL+WCP4LUrnEcTcjwkXqhkJ+e3oyERGFtF82hvSQn7NrCAtYnM6xLcuw+nWT51lyAQIUet6NgJL3J7xkc77+tZk55BpYgLK7h5487T0Ry/4Cgk9H6lXHSDxWP7424v05OU9sD+ERobk2GMhay0lh5b/K9Ny2sMP2BTA7CGkc=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=AKXtw6lOekMredN2vrGG3lAIRcDaLHokJ8RM0s6f6dWLWch80aiITvCkTq2MxMKeQyZikzajzAjdUZOoQeJKR26Q2qqncX4IK5+ZDJCsTymnSRUWhqVvuoYZE3zEywkC/5ObnK5ktng+nPchQ10til7l5zMtfIJ1fhbMFLceGMA=;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Received: from [94.23.207.54] by web111619.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 30 Jun 2009 06:51:16 PDT
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 06:51:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified
Iordane Pkhakadze <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts

Subject: To,
To:
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-400169308-1246369876=:38582"
Content-Length: 8111
Compact Headers
To Mr

Like I stated in my forwarding letter to you, that I have a business that I will like to execute with you. I worked as an engineer in Kuwait with the late Saad al-Sabah, Ex-Emir of Kuwait`s oil company. Because of his ill-health that makes him to rule as emir for only days, since then he has been traveling to both USA and UK for medical attention.I heads the engineering section of this company, and handles all contract`s with engineering section. Two years ago we awarded a contract to a German company that worth`s US$128million dollars to supply drilling equipments to our company, but because of my position as the chief engineer and the chairman of the contract tender committee I could be able to over invoiced this contract to the tune of US$162MILLION DOLLARS. The German company who supplied these equipments has been paid and the balance of US$34million dollars is still lying in suspense account in a bank UK.

A very good opportunity came after the death of the Emir last year, and I have to wait for another one year to make sure that there will be no traces of this deal as no one knows about this except the owner of the company who is now late and two of my colleague.

Presently, I am spending my annual leave in London and this will help us to hasten this deal. Note that there is no risk involved in this business, as I have taken all the underground work for a successful business transaction. All I need from you is to provide me with your personal/company`s full details, these information will be used to raise a file of claim in your company`s name. As soon as I receive your details, I will forward them to the bank where the money is presently deposited in UK, I will formally present your company as the company who executed the contract with us and the process of transferring the money to you will begin. As soon as the money is in your place, I will resign and come over to your place for the sharing of the money and I hope to invest the money in your place. At the end of this deal you will get 35% of the total money 60% for us and the remaining 5% will be mapped out for any expenses that will be in-cured on the course of this deal.

Please if you are not interested in this business kindly delete all the letters I have previously sent to you, because I don`t want anybody to know about this deal. Your information which you will provide will enable us do some documentations in your name that will put/name you as the beneficiary/sole executor of the funds.
Finally, please don`t be scared or skeptical about this deal it is a clean business as the money is not a proceed from drug or illegal money laundering. If there is anything you need from me that will make you believe that you are doing a clean business, let me know and I will be obliged to provide you with that, and on my part if there is something that I will need from you to assure me that you will not sit on the money when it is transferred to you, I will request for that and I believe you will also provide that to me. I would have suggested that we have a meeting before proceeding, but I don`t know if you would have the chance to come over to UK for the meeting, please let me know if you can make it, though, we can still proceed without meeting, all we need is trusting each other.

I will wait for your prompt response or call to enable us proceed without further delay.
Until then have a lovely week,
Best Regards,

Iordane Pkhakadze,
London Line: +44-704-576-4-567



WANT SOME SORT OF PHOTO ID WITH YOUR FACE ON IT AN WHERE YOU WORK

I AM LOOKING FOR 50 PER CENT AS THIS IS A FAVOR TO YOU

--- On Tue, 6/30/09, Iordane Pkhakadze <[email protected]> wrote:

From: Iordane Pkhakadze <[email protected]>
Subject: WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE
To: "

Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2009, 12:55 PM
Dear Mr Steven,

I am in receipt of your mail and all the content are very well understood. First, I would like you to know that this transaction is legal and does not relate to any breach of law as we shall hire the service`s of a lawyer who will procure all the documents that will put you as the beneficiary. Again, I would have liked if you can come for us to meet before we proceed.

To secure those documents you have to send your full details, like your full names and address, your direct telephone number, your place of work and any of your ID if possible.

Be rest assured that you are doing a clean business and there is no risk in taking part in this deal. You stated that you are not satisfied with 35%, could you tell me what you want?

All I need from you is your willingness and trustworthiness because this transaction is all about my life and I have spent a lot of money to bring it to this stage, so I will not like to toy with it.

Please reply with the above requested information and if there is any other thing you need do not hesitate to call me or write.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Thanks and have a good day,

Iordane . P.



Dear,

When you say that this is a favor to me, do you mean to say that its not a favor to you who will be receiving 35% of the total money at the end? Let us not look into who it favors best, all I need from you is your trust. Again, I am the one who is entrusting this money to you, therefore, I should have first requesting for your ID or whatever and not you requesting it from me. This is not to say that I will not send my passport to you, but before I will do that you must have to give me your full details, your place of work and your ID or drivers license. You are the one who wants to receive my money, so what of if you disappear after receiving the money. It is better for us to have mutual understanding thats why I suggested that we have a meeting before we proceed.

Finally, I need to know your type of work so that I will be very sure that you will handle this transaction perfectly.

Let me know what you say,


I DON'T THINK SO
IN YOU ASKING FOR MY ID -
I DON'T WANT YOUR PASSPORT
TELL ME WHAT KIND OF ENGINEER YOU ARE
AN DON'T DICTATE TERMS TO ME
YOU ASKED FOR MY HELP

WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS MEAN "
I have to wait for another one year to make sure that there will be no traces of this deal as no one knows about this except the owner of the company who is now late and two of my colleague."

I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND IT ?


SO YOUR COMING TO THE USA TO TO GET THE MONEY ?
I will resign and come over to your place for the sharing of the money and I hope to invest the money in your place.

If there is anything you need from me that will make you believe that you are doing a clean business, let me know and I will be obliged to provide you with that

WELL OBLIGE ME WITH YOUR DEGREE - SOME SORT OF A COMPANY ID ?

but I don`t know if you would have the chance to come over to UK for the meeting, please let me know if you can make it, though, we can still proceed without meeting, all we need is trusting each other

WHY DON'T YOU COME TO USA ?

To secure those documents you have to send your full details, like your full names and address, your direct telephone number, your place of work and any of your ID if possible

WELL I WANT THE SAME THING FROM YOU ?

if there is any other thing you need do not hesitate to call me or write.

HOW CAN I CALL YOU WHEN YOU DON'T PROVIDE THE NUMBER ?

You are the one who wants to receive my money, so what of if you disappear after receiving the money.

NOW ITS YOUR MONEY - I THOUGHT IT WAS YOUR COMPANIES MONEY ?


Two years ago we awarded a contract to a German company that worth`s US$128million dollars to supply drilling equipments to our company, but because of my position as the chief engineer and the chairman of the contract tender committee I could be able to over invoiced this contract to the tune of US$162MILLION DOLLARS. The German company who supplied these equipments has been paid and the balance of US$34million dollars is still lying in suspense account in a bank UK.

WHATS THE NAME OF YOUR COMPANY ?

WHAT DOES IT MATTER WHAT TYPE OF WORK I DO ?
I CAN HANDLE 34 MIL THATS ALL YOU NEED TO NOW




--- On Wed, 7/1/09, Iordane Pkhakadze <[email protected]> wrote:

From: Iordane Pkhakadze <[email protected]>
Subject: progress
To: >
Date: Wednesday, July 1, 2009, 2:58 AM
Dear,

When you say that this is a favor to me, do you mean to say that its not a favor to you who will be receiving 35% of the total money at the end? Let us not look into who it favors best, all I need from you is your trust. Again, I am the one who is entrusting this money to you, therefore, I should have first requesting for your ID or whatever and not you requesting it from me. This is not to say that I will not send my passport to you, but before I will do that you must have to give me your full details, your place of work and your ID or drivers license. You are the one who wants to receive my money, so what of if you disappear after receiving the money. It is better for us to have mutual understanding thats why I suggested that we have a meeting before we proceed.

Finally, I need to know your type of work so that I will be very sure that you will handle this transaction perfectly.

Let me know what you say,


Thanks,

Iordane P.



--- On Tue, 6/30/09, wrote:

From:
Subject: Re: WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE
To: "Iordane Pkhakadze" <[email protected]>
Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2009, 6:00 PM
I WANT SOME SORT OF PHOTO ID WITH YOUR FACE ON IT AN WHERE YOU WORK

I AM LOOKING FOR 50 PER CENT AS THIS IS A FAVOR TO YOU

--- On Tue, 6/30/09, Iordane Pkhakadze <[email protected]> wrote:

From: Iordane Pkhakadze <[email protected]>
Subject: WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE
To: ">
Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2009, 12:55 PM
Dear

I am in receipt of your mail and all the content are very well understood. First, I would like you to know that this transaction is legal and does not relate to any breach of law as we shall hire the service`s of a lawyer who will procure all the documents that will put you as the beneficiary. Again, I would have liked if you can come for us to meet before we proceed.

To secure those documents you have to send your full details, like your full names and address, your direct telephone number, your place of work and any of your ID if possible.

Be rest assured that you are doing a clean business and there is no risk in taking part in this deal. You stated that you are not satisfied with 35%, could you tell me what you want?

All I need from you is your willingness and trustworthiness because this transaction is all about my life and I have spent a lot of money to bring it to this stage, so I will not like to toy with it.

Please reply with the above requested information and if there is any other thing you need do not hesitate to call me or write.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Thanks and have a good day,

Iordane . P.




--- On Tue, 6/30/09, wrote:

From:
Subject:
To: "Iordane Pkhakadze" <[email protected]>
Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2009, 4:31 PM
WELL WHAT KIND OF DEAl IS THIS - I NEED TO SEE SOME ID - AND AM WORRIED ABOUT THIS BEING LEGAL

PLEASE GET BACK WITH ME

PLUS 35 PER CENT DOES NOT SIT WELL WITH ME AS I SEEM TO BE TAKEN ALL THE RISKS

,

From the way you speak I can see that you are upset or something like that, really I asked for your help but that does not mean that you are not helping yourself because you have 35% of the money. Please before we could proceed with this transaction I would like us to first have mutual understanding, if we don`t have this understanding I don`t think we can achieve desired goals and this transaction is all about my life and I will not toy with it.

I don`t see anything bad in asking you the type of work you are into because this is very important to me because of the volume of the money involved in this transaction.

You said that I did not give you my telephone number just check through the previous mails you received from me and see if there a telephone number or not.

I am not in any way trying to dictate for as this is matter of willingness and choice, rather I am trying to create trust between because I must be sure of the safety of this money.

Yes at the end of the transaction when the money is fully transferred to your account, then I will come over for the sharing and from there we can discuss about investing my own share in your place.

I will send even my CV to you but lets first have trust on each other, remember that I am the one who is entrusting the money to you, therefore, I should have been asking for your full details and not the other war round.

Yes I call it my money because I worked for it, there are certain`s questions I cannot answer you now, not because I don`t have answers to your questions but for security reason`s as you already knew the source of the money, so there are some things I will not reveal until we get to know ourselves better.

What of if I tell you everything about me and the name of my company and you use that against me? No I have to very careful till the end. Though, I know there is no risk.

Please if you are still interested in this deal, then furnish me with what I requested from you to enable us proceed or if you are no longer interested then let me know. The truth is that I need somebody like you in this business because even without knowing you or meeting you before from the way you sound, I know you are a person of high integrity and with you in this business I know success is ours.

Will wait for your response so that I will know my stance.

Best Regards,

Iordane P.


UPSET I DON'T GET UPSET

don`t see anything bad in asking you the type of work you are into because this is very important to me because of the volume of the money involved in this transaction

I CAN HANDLE 50 MIL - SO SHOVE OFF

WHATS YOU JOB AND PROOF ?

A ENGINEERINF DEGREE ?

SORRY NO PHONE NUMBER AN MY HEARING IS BAD I AN ABLE TO USE A TEXT PHONE IF YOU HAVE ACCESS TO USE ONE OTHERWISE CUMMUNICATION WILL HAVE TO BE VIA E MAIL


I will send even my CV to you but lets first have trust on each other, remember that I am the one who is entrusting the money to you

WHATS A CV ??

What of if I tell you everything about me and the name of my company and you use that against me? No I have to very careful till the end. Though, I know there is no risk.

WELL THE DEAL IS OFF - I FEEL THAT YOU DON'T TRUST ME


Dear ,

Not that I did not trust you, but I want to be very careful you know trust is earned it is not given out. I have attached copy of my CV for your perusal and this will tell you that you are doing a clean business. Please all these arguments will not help us, so lets proceed with the transaction. Please keep this CV in a safe please it is my life.

Thanks,

Iordane.





WHAT IS A CV ??????????????????????

PLUS THAT THING YOU SENT ME COULD BE FORGED VERY EASILY

WELL LETS SEE WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS YOU WANT TO CONDUCT ?


WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT WOULD YOU GAIN FROM FORGING SUCH A DOCUMENT - SAY MY MONEY

--- On Fri, 7/3/09, Iordane Pkhakadze <[email protected]> wrote:

From: Iordane Pkhakadze <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: SEE ATTACHED CV
To:
Date: Friday, July 3, 2009, 1:32 AM
How can you say such a thing that my CV maybe a forged one. CV means CURRICULUM VITAE. Now tell me what do you want, and are you ready for this business or not?? What would I benefit from forging that document?.
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicReply to topic


 Jump to:   



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



E-Mail Header Analysis


All Content © 2003 - 419Eater.com
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group :S5: FI Theme :: All times are GMT